It's time to trigger the alt-right

It's time to trigger the alt-right.

When was the last time you burned a flag, my liberal brothers? Whenever it was, I'm sure you made a conservative cry.

Burning a flag isn't the only way to trigger the alt-right. There are alternatives, like making jokes about 9/11, making jokes about the military in general, or by provoking the evangelical blasphemers who clutter a significant portion of their ranks.

Is marijuana legal in your state, citizen? Smoke a joint and burn a flag at the same time. Smoke a joint with an immigrant in a sanctuary city! Take photos or film it to share in places where the alt-right can easily be triggered by your 'degeneracy'. If you aren't white, citizen, then perhaps it's best to flaunt your success in places where the alt-right conservatives will provoked into fits of jealousy. Non-white males have a great way to do this beyond financial success; show yourself with white women. NOTHING TRIGGERS THE ALT-RIGHT LIKE RACE MIXING. Even burning the flag is considered less offensive than the sight of a successful non-white male with a white woman. Oh my, does it grind their gears, my liberal friends.

It's time to fight back. It's time to trigger these insecure and highly sensitive prima donnas. I would tell you to make them so frustrated that they can't even adjust their language skill set to say more than 'cuck', but they're already at that level.

Let's make their blood boil. Let's torment their weak sensibilities at every pass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rxAh64IxP6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jf008xA1x1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pSANTRnEBgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm so mad at you right now I'm literally shaking

Oh my god I'm literally shaking right now, I can't believe this literally happened

lol
youtu.be/rxAh64IxP6Q

This guy was killed in a botched mission to kill an 8-year-old girl.

Critical hit! It's super effective!

youtube.com/watch?v=jf008xA1x1Q

Is this literally true? Did you literally burn a literal flag? I can't even right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSANTRnEBgg

>When was the last time you burned a flag, my liberal brothers?

Just make sure you use your own money to buy the flag. Then you're free to do whatever the fuck you want. You would be, in effect, burning your own money.

>We need another Vietnam to thin out their ranks a little.

Approved.

literally shaking

Why don't you move to another country?
Better yet, a Communist one so you can join the other thousands in starvation.
Or you could even move to the Middle East!
Since Islam is a religion of peace, you should have no problem fitting in and spouting your atheist rhetoric.

You're way off. That's only triggering to patriots.

Alt-Right is already looking forward to a white ethnostate after America has fallen.

>tfw we let you burn flags but won't let you burn the constitution

I'm so fucking mad, bros! I think I'm gonna lose it!

I'm literally fucking shaking!

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

This is exactly the rhetoric I was looking for.

If the nation state fails, you will have nothing. You will have no force of arms or institution to protect or guide your principles. You will have no infrastructure to sustain your misguided ideals. I cannot believe how horribly stupid their vision of the future is. Is this really what the alt-right are shooting for? Fuck, now I'm shaking. I've played myself.

if you burn the flag, you're an idiot and should be made an example of your stupiity

>commies will be burned in the streets very soon...believe me.

You're burning your own flag. It's not our flag. It's your country. Not ours. This country has given us nothing. We owe it nothing. It was our country not so long ago. But not anymore. It's Black Lives Matters country. It's Antifa's country. It's Time Wise's country. That flag now represents a country that represses and marginalizes us, and if we object, it double-downs on all of it.

But we have a flag. It's flag of the white working class. They don't just fly it in the South. They fly it in Kansas. They fly it in Ohio. They fly it in Michigan. This is the real flag of America, and always has been.

Deo Vindice bitch.

High Quality Roleplay Tonight

this guys not larping kek

>When was the last time you burned a flag
I like real flags you false-flagger.

I plan to hang mine when Trump gets impeached.

Dumbass. They'll gut you after they're done with us.

You align yourself with savages.

Trust me, you and your progressive compatriots continuing to attack innocent people on the streets is offense enough.

Thankfully, you all seem quite determined to start a war with the side that is pro 2nd amendment.

History has a way of sorting these things out.

Tell me, AntiFa - can you outrun history?

>It's a /leftypol/ LARP thread
in the trash it goes

I kinda feel like killing you and everyone in your extended family.

I wouldn't be very emotional about it. It's just a thing i do , like taking a shit or taking out the trash.

>my liberal brothers?
ahh, average bait

How is it LARPY when it's all true?

>If the nation state fails, you will have nothing

We'll be stronger then we have ever been. Struggle makes people strong.

>You will have no force of arms or institution
Red states have all the guns. And institutions are the problem.

>your principles...your misguided ideals

We have neither. We interests. And we live in a world that does everything it can to represses them.

Definitely.

>white working class
wageslave cuck

Silly peasants.

If we gave out free college how would we force idiot southerners to damage their brains via football and warfare?

Sup Forums is not you're personal army.

pretty sure it's full of anti-libs you fucking banana dick faggot.