theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/milo-yiannopoulos-uc-berkeley-event-cancelled
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
tips.fbi.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
periscope.tv/w/1eaKbRWMpZeKX#
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17009/web
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/16325/web
jessearreguin.com/contactus
twitter.com/michael_bodley/status/827009555859066882?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

People's lives ending over Milo. Ridiculous.

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/milo-yiannopoulos-uc-berkeley-event-cancelled

jesus wept.

these people are becoming a serious threat to civilization...

Fill me in, i've been watching live at points through out the day, what happened here?

Yeah, that excuse is ridiculous

F

Some Trump supporter got chased down and suckerpunched

He was KOed and fell to the concrete then an antifa hit him in the back of a head with a shovel which is what's depicted in the screenshot

--- Important ---

DO NOT take actions into your own hands! Allow the brave men and women of law enforcement to handle the situation.

To assist local and federal law enforcement in identifying and apprehending illegal immigrants and dangerous criminals please feel free to contact ICE and/or the FBI via the links listed below.

Link to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Link to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

tips.fbi.gov/

chased down by antifaggots and hit with metal poles

F I saw him die when he got his head smashed in.

antifa are the niggers of whites

You guys can start by arresting the mayor who instructed law enforcement to stand down.

If someone actually died, the next time a leftist government official pulls shit like this, you WILL see vigilantly rearing its ugly head.

F.

Also, anybody got recording of scanner?

Links to coverage?

We need to spread the word.

Hes a martyr to the cause.

link to vid?

I think the mayor ordered the police to stand down.

Same thing happened at Sacramento. Police were ordered to stand down, and right wingers were left to fend for themselves. Thankfully they came out victorious in that affair

They drew first blood

This makes me so angry, war when?

F

periscope.tv/w/1eaKbRWMpZeKX#

59 minutes in

I'ts incredibly dangerous and careless to urge police to stand down. Every person who dies as a result of that instruction must be held against the official who ordered the instruction.

If you tell the cops to stand down you're baiting the other side to draw blood which is fucking insane and should be considered treason.

Someone grab a webm?

Berkley Police radar:

"55 inch flat screen TV was stolen from a residential home"

Niggers

What the fuck? How does he order the police to stop protecting citizens? Or stop enforcing the law and doing your job by stoping the riots?

Good.

DEATH TO FASCIST PIGS

they've really done it now.

If Antifa actually killed somebody and it was recorded, we need to spread that shit

We're gonna make them pay for their crimes

Niggers

>1488

KEK SPEAKS

ty. but fucking periscope, it just keeps on repeating same 3 seconds of image over and over again. guess it bugs out due to how long the vid is

Calm down achmed

fill you in?

you need a quick run down?

T O L E R A N T

what was his name?

They're both sort of dead right now though

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17009/web

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/16325/web

Oh and the antifa are attacking starbucks again. I don't know what they have against starbucks

this

Like you'd do anything, cuck

KIKED

Spoken like a true c u c k

>1488

This is an incident where officials are too afraid to come off as racist/right and act like deer in the headlights.

The HUGE problem with this, is that by doing nothing, you're exposing innocents to violence, Trump needs to make examples of these officials ASAP that non-action will NOT be tolerated and that THEY will be held accountable.

Fucking over people letting others get killed / raped / harmed over fear of looking non-PC, get out of that job if you can't perform your duties.

This isn't fucking Germany or Sweden.

>I don't know what they have against starbucks
they're upset its not open

>I don't know what they have against starbucks

1. Greedy corporations
2. Excessive profits
3. The evil 1%
4. All of the above

Not hiring enough refugees

Ideology of peace

BUMP

DOES ANYONE KNOW?

I'm so fucking angry right now

they could just not shop there?

Did they murder him? Any word?

he looks dead as fuck so yeah. or at least brain dead.

>1%
THOSE FILTHY ANTI SEMITES

Milo isn't a real conservative though.

WHO THE FUCK ORDERED THE COPS TO STAND DOWN.

Charge them with fucking murder and treason RIGHT NOW, otherwise other cowards will do the same and this will lead to civil war in your country.

F

>anarchists needing a reason to commit property damage

F

>antifa are literally murderers now
>Trump is gonna wake up and announce them terrorists

Nothing would be more perfect. And the best part is that liberals would have to begrudgingly thank Trump for removing their cancer.

>Oh and the antifa are attacking starbucks again. I don't know what they have against starbucks

Starbux pays for this. It is a form of product placement, the starbux name is reported countless times on the news. They do the same with staged bombings, always a Starbux in the background.

bumping for justice

>will lead to civil war in your country
That's probably the point. Maidan in 'Merica.

didn't Starbucks JUST announce they were going to hire 10,000 migrants over the next few years. top fucking kekerino cappuccino

GUN

this shit is getting insane
It's literally becoming acceptable to attack people for disagreeing with you cuz MUH NAZI boogeyman

is it confirmed?????????

Why did they even attack them?

Isn't what they do in South Africa every day? They let the niggers get away with rape and murder daily?

WE NEED TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT CROWDSOURCING IDENTIFICATION OF THESE THUGS AND TURNING THE INFORMATION IN TO POLICE WE NEED TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT CROWDSOURCING IDENTIFICATION OF THESE THUGS AND TURNING THE INFORMATION IN TO POLICE WE NEED TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT CROWDSOURCING IDENTIFICATION OF THESE THUGS AND TURNING THE INFORMATION IN TO POLICE WE NEED TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT CROWDSOURCING IDENTIFICATION OF THESE THUGS AND TURNING THE INFORMATION IN TO POLICE WE NEED TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT CROWDSOURCING IDENTIFICATION OF THESE THUGS AND TURNING THE INFORMATION IN TO POLICE

Mayor should be jailed.

>he doesnt have that plugin that makes thernovishes tweeshes type like thish

Post YFW antifa is officially named a terrorist group

>Horst Wessel 2017

F

Those antifa faggots have to die already.
You have to archive all the names of everyone affiliated with antifa or identifying as an antifa member, and all these people need to die.
Do you have a list?

This is insane. Same shit every time. They punch someone in the back and they run off into the crowd. Every time.
The guy who hit the passed out dude retreated immediately.

The reason all these assholes have their faces covered is because they are ready to kill.
These ''people'' have to die. Period.

>>Trump is gonna wake up and announce them terrorists
at this point in time they are now, and need to be shut the fuck down.

Talk shit, get hit.

One less trumpfag to deal with

Who will be the American Franco?

If true does this mean we now have our first martyr?

cause they're fucking insane

F

and its not because of aids ffs

antifa = antifaggots
They hate Milo because he is gay

But they have common sense gun reform?

Kek

HOLY SHIT

WE NEED TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT CROWDSOURCING IDENTIFICATION OF THESE THUGS AND TURNING THE INFORMATION IN TO POLICE WE NEED TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT CROWDSOURCING IDENTIFICATION OF THESE THUGS AND TURNING THE INFORMATION IN TO POLICE WE NEED TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT CROWDSOURCING IDENTIFICATION OF THESE THUGS AND TURNING THE INFORMATION IN TO POLICE WE NEED TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT CROWDSOURCING IDENTIFICATION OF THESE THUGS AND TURNING THE INFORMATION IN TO POLICE WE NEED TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT CROWDSOURCING IDENTIFICATION OF THESE THUGS AND TURNING THE INFORMATION IN TO POLICE

Why aren't these people banned from twitter?
We need to start reporting these psychos.

Niggers

jessearreguin.com/contactus
(510) 981-7100

>they have an answering machine

EVEN IF IT'S JUST A MACHINE, TELL THIS ASSHAT TO GET OFF HIS CANDY ASS AND DO HIS DUTY

KABONG

lol

I wonder what his song will be.

It is, absolutely, and countries like the US should be held as a role model to inspire other countries.

Makes me so angry to see these fucks commit open treason by inaction. Beyond belief.

twitter.com/michael_bodley/status/827009555859066882?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Kek

His name was Robert Paulson.

Jeff Sessions

these people are degenerates i bet it was one of their own and he showed weakness. they took advantage of it and killed him.

Post your real name.

This guy

His name was Robert Paulson.

Wish this were real

shutup cuck, if anyones suicidal they know what to do