Why aren't they pushing this down our throats...

Why aren't they pushing this down our throats? The last time a """white supremacist"""" killed some muds they made a huge fucking deal about it, and made a flag basically illegal, now this time we hear about it for a day, and then the story disappears?

Why are they letting this one slide?

Because the news cycle is moving so fast that no one can give a fuck about any one thing for more than a day or two. The AG getting fired pretty much completely eclipsed it, and now we have the Berkeley riots to talk about. No one thing matters anymore.

Kek confirms

Because the media hates us.

Because it has been verified to not be linked to us at all and it was just a coincidence

because it happened in fucking leafland

Hypernormalization is accelerating past what the news can maintain control of. The system has become autonomous.

in Canada its getting some press. Headlines like "He really liked guns" to "staunch supporter of Trump and Le Pen" and "Sympathetic to the extreme right".
And now there are a bunch of events and marches i support of muslim migrants. My university had a table where muslim girls were gibpving people hijabs and they wpuld turn and talk to some news camera or some shot while wearing it...
Maybe its just because it happened in leafland thatyou dont hear about it

Yeah it's 24 hours of this shit right now

they fucked up the narrative hard by talking about two shooters and he also had a ton of connections to lefty shit like feminism and Israel groups

he's probably being scapegoated as a false flag and chances are real muslims did it.

they said there were multiple shooters; but nobody fucking likes this guy and there are no cooperatives.

seems fishy.

It is odd. That guy doesn't seem too dangerous desu. Could this really be a false flag? If they got caught it could change everything.

If they overblow this incident it looks like an isolated case... but if they gloss over it like they do with some of the protests, it mskes it look normal. So they want to plant an image that its normal for right wingers and gun enthusiasts to go shoot up mosques or synagogues or whatever the next wacko will shoot up

Could also be that they seee that people all over the spectrum despise the guy. Not just the left. Compared to the riots and violence towards the alt right which is romanticized by the left and scorned by the right

>false flag
How would that work? Doctor videos and a confession phone call, then let the police arrest him? I doubt the police would be in on it.

It's completely fake, they fucked up their false flag so they want you to forget about it

This story was so quickly forged and thrown together after the fact, that its too hard to defend when serious questions are asked.

>Non-muslim women willingly putting on a hijab

They don't deserve to be saved. Let it burn

The story changed twice. If there were really no muzzies involved, they would never let us forget. My guess is that the events were sanitized and they don't want the public probing too much.

because they briefly lost control of the narative when it got leaked that there were multiple shooters, one of which was a moroccan

because it happend in canada and no one cares about canada.

Bless this mess we're in.

I would like to add that I live in Maine and am very well armed.

If you scum dare pull your shit across the border, I will not hesitate to put you down like the wild animals you are.

Despite the fact that our Governer has several forms retardation & all of our populated areas are inhabited by liberal hipster scum and drug dealing redneck drunks, this is still the state that gave the Republic it's victory.

Do not fuck with us. This is your one and only warning.

Because it was actually sectarian violence and the white lad -- a clear friend of the other, Arab shooters -- was only there as a recent convert.

Because it wasn't him who did it and they're trying to make us forget about it. If we pay attention to it , we'll find all the holes in the story. Best to just keep quiet about it. I wouldn't be surprised if he's been released already.

it's the falsest of flags that not even normies will fall for and nobody gives af about mudshits

I doubt the Arab was a shooter desu. They wouldn't have released him. But it's odd if they knew each others. If Bissonnette was a convert then yeah it would fuck up their narrative.

He was also a NDP supporter, but we won't hear anything about that because it just blows their "he's an extreme right winger" out of the water.

They always refer to white converts by their pre-conversion name after they do something criminal.

But did they release him?

I think its because there's nothing to "prove" like whether he did it or not bla blah, we know he did it so..
Unlike, say, the zimmerman case. That was all over the US because we didn't know whether he was going to be guilty or not.

yes

Yeah, they reported releasing him.

Also, classmates saying that Bissonnette was a far-right nationalist and a xenophobe. And a troll who posted anti-feminist stuff. He's also described as shy and timid and didn't talk to many people at all. Seems like few people knew him.

Just supporting Trump or Le Pen can get you called a far-right extremist. And saying anything at all about feminist theory while male is misogyny. I don't think whatever trolling he did is still online.

I bet there might be people willing to lie about him to create a white nationalist monster they so desperately need.

If he's a muslim convert then the whole thing just got crazy.

>and nobody gives af about mudshits
Well, they shouldn't get shot while they're here in the civilized world.
You wouldn't understand though, America.