BANNON READY TO NUKE CHINA, TRUMP WILL LISTEN

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-steve-bannon-china-south-sea-war-chinese-us-president-special-counsellor-a7556546.html
>We're going to war in the South China Sea--I was a sailor there, a naval officer. We're going to war in South China Sea in five to ten years aren't we? There's no doubt about it.
Who hype for Chink Genocide: This Time It's Permanent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0
americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So?

Nigger?

>independent
another fake news article.

Exactly how it's going to play out in a 1v1. If all goes well ruskies will be best buds and we'll fuck them even harder.

It's an audio recording of Bannon you retard.

>wants war with modernized countries who hate barbaric sunnis
>shills for backward Saudis and bombs Yemeni women and children
DROPPED.

>nukes aren't modeled
Beijing has pledged to retaliate against CONUS in response to any attack on the Chinese mainland. War with China would be on the other side of nuclear in weeks if not days.

The solution is to nuke all of them.

Thank God someone is finally going to fuck China up. We need to militarily destroy any country that threatens Western dominance.

Also Russia would side with China, not us. We would rely on India for support.

Good, keep poking the Chinese and the Mexicans and you might have a recipe for disaster right next to you.

Remember when dishonest trumpanzees used to shill about how trump was against retarded wars and Hillary was a warmonger?

Lmao

> We
> Leaf

Mexican American legal immigrants will repel you as they happily build the wall

To those of you who think we can't fight a war worldwide, you're woefully wrong.
We can hit you with a material round that will annihilate an entire city, no explosives required, just a really big impact. Trump really cares about winning. Past administrations were just trying to make money playing both sides. Remember that.

>pretending that Mexico is a superpower on par with China

Topkek, what are you even good at besides beheadings, drugwars and endlessly whining about penalties?

We're going to cut off your head and install a puppet, Juanita.

Leafs can aspire to greatness too.

t. half-Leaf

>We can hit you with a material round that will annihilate an entire city, no explosives required, just a really big impact.
What are you smoking?

In all seriousness we need to let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>can't even defeat Taliban or Vietcong.

Ok

I'm deadly serious about that.
It's something that we've been working on for a while now. It's pretty much ready.
We needed something like a nuke but without all the problems that come with a nuclear explosion.

>invade mexico
>bomb iran
>nuke china
>piss off australia
I'm sure Russia will appreciate all this right next door on multiple fronts. You're wearing our patience thin america

See where I said:
>Past administrations were just trying to make money playing both sides

If you believe the official record you're naive. The government has always lied.

Those wars were waged by globalists and were only meant to be sustained not won.

Childs play compared to our tectonic weapons ready to destroy continents, or if changing geography is not required - then atmospheric weapons. And you cant even prove its us.

user we haven't amassed an arsenal of thruster-equipped deep-space asteroids. I guarantee it.

Agreed. They are already colonizing us subtly. It needs to be stopped.

americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/

Oh no, watch out guys, Canada's angry.

Space artillery? Is it time for low-orbit ion cannons IRL???

Trumps never been president before. And Bannon has never had so much influence. I know the nuclear codes was a meme, but trump has literally done as he said he would. He said he wouldn't rule out nukes. He said he won't be weak. He's a madman, he's already thrown out standard us foreign policy doctrine. Anything is possible in this timeline lad

>implying you're going to stop us from killing your annoying neighbors
It can be mounted on a ship.

>>pretending that Mexico is a superpower on par with China
?
>Topkek, what are you even good at besides beheadings, drugwars and endlessly whining about penalties?
Our military is in better shape than a bunch of stoner Dutchmen strung up on hallucinogens

Ironic how you're the kind of fag who complains about mexico being a shithole considering your globalist attitude

Wait do you seriously think naval railguns will have city-destroying capabilities?

Russia would sit this one out. They really dont care about the Chinese enough to lose their power status over it.

>its a soundbyte

oh. okay. its nothing.

You will be bragging until you burn yourselves down. Like prophesied. Like we burned you down the first time and you never learn. We have washed our hands. Some of you are coming around but very few have admitted being dupes for THE special interest

Russia has every reason to support China TO preserve its status. Especially if China started the war, thereby roping in NATO.

Our legal mexican americans are fucking hate you spics. They will be glad to enlist into military just to crush you all

Fucking Beanigger

kek russia wouldn't support china. they're players of the game, and it should be obvious to anyone that if china were to wage war with the US and its allies, china would be curbstomped. russia wouldn't bother.

>china gets destoryed
>russia takes over

You can't even write a coherent sentence, I'm guessing you're some butthurt self hating indio collecting valuable uncle juancuck points from gringos with lies

>captcha calle bergamastr

your military cant even handle drug dealers lmao

>mexico is too corrupt and won't fight cartels
>Mexico is too weak to handle cartels
Pick one meme and stick with it cognitive dissonance trumpcuck

it must suck having Pena Nieto as your President hahahahaha

get ready for Trump's invasion :DDDD

CALLE BERGAMASTER

Me hiciste el día

Also fuck uncle juans

>it should be obvious to anyone that if china were to wage war with the US and its allies, china would be curbstomped. russia wouldn't bother.
That's exactly the problem for Russia though. China is their bulwark against US dominance of Asia.

For the US, Russian entry into the war would create a strong incentive to deescalate, due to its capacity to threaten Europe, and nuclear arsenal.

Failed low energy attempt at making people salty after getting BTFO, your flagrant use of smileys and forced laughter just makes it more pathetic

Whatever happens with mexico we'll just come out stronger than ever before, whereas your leadership is just fucking up big time all over the world, who knows, we might end up with a bigger kike than trump such as slim

>does not consider NBC weapons
>does not consider Korea, Phillipines, or other US allies
>does not consider Chinese logistical performence

There's over a billion Chinese. And they have nukes too.

And India would rely on us for support; holding a shoulder as he crouched and poos in the street.

Actually, Russia would prefer we bomb each other and then it becomes the one on top.

>If all goes well ruskies will be best buds and we'll fuck them even harder.
Hahahahaha

Russia and China are going to side with each other when push comes to shove. You have no idea what you're doing.

If we destroyed China we would reduce CO2 emissions by almost 30%.

What now, enviromentalists?

>Radiation has a half-life, The Earth has only one

Yeah, it's a win-win.

Russia and India will not be on the opposite sides. India respects Russia because of their help in the past. If Russia is helping China, expect India to too.

On the other hand though, I don't think Russia will be on China's side. At best, Russia will supply weapons.

As soon as China gets into a war, India will take down Pakistan with Israel's help and after that liberate Tibet.

>independent.co.uk

Fake news.

We could slaughter your nation economically or literally. Good luck taco.

>If Russia is helping China, expect India to too.
Yeah, Modhi who is buying hardware from Japan and selling BrahMos to Vietnam is going to help China.

Your (dwindling) military-industrial partnership with Russia is at this point thoroughly secondary to strategic cooperation with the US against Beijing. Not to mention burgeoning bilateral trade.

>As soon as China gets into a war, India will take down Pakistan with Israel's help and after that liberate Tibet.
1. Israel can't effectively project force all the way out to Pakistan without its submarine force--which would be engaged against Iran.
2. Pakistan is nominally a Chinese ally.
3. You know who occupies Tibet, right?

>Remember when dishonest trumpanzees used to shill about how trump was against retarded wars and Hillary was a warmonger?

burgers have short memory spans

Why does america have the right to go right up to china in the "south-china sea" and show them our dick? Why arent we staying the fuck away from them?
We do have giant tungsten rods we shoot from space at super speeds that can kill cities. It's like a rail gun but instead of a bullet or ball its some sort of space age rod technology.

>US Vs. China

Welp. Time to speed up my cap collecting.

an irradiated land mass formerly known as China.

This should be news to absolutely no one.
The only thing stopping China from going Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere is that it's waiting for the US to be preoccupied elsewhere to make WWIII out of it.

Russia won't get involved. Their relationship with China hasn't improved much beyond lip service since the Sino-Soviet Split.

>Russia won't get involved. Their relationship with China hasn't improved much beyond lip service since the Sino-Soviet Split.
Economically, Russia has been reduced to a Chinese vassal state. They are allies of necessity, which the last few years have demonstrated is the most durable kind of geostrategic relationship.

>suggested he supports white supremacy
Shameless fake news
Why is fake news so shameless? Holy fuck. Zero credibility

India will never support China, I am sorry I didn't phrase myself correctly. I guess my point was that Russia supporting China ends in an unsound possibility (of India supporting China) so it will not happen. In any case, India and Russia will not fight on the opposite sides, even in this timeline.

Why do you think they want to pivot to the U.S.? They're an oil export state(great for the U.S. economy when oil is low in price) that also has many other natural resources to be harnessed, and automation of factories will allow them to produce more goods just like americans, ultimately lowering the cost of goods and making more people wealthy.

Hopefully we won't have to find out.

>Nuke China
>Commies dead
>Fallout crosses the Pacific
>Gets to California
>More commies dead

That's all well and good, but as long as Putin insists on inserting a constellation of puppet authoritarians into Western governments and destroying the secular world order, I don't care that his subjects are so destitute that they're poisoning themselves with bath soap.

Herp derp let's nuke China. They won't nuke us back. Nuclear fallout won't affect anywhere else but China.

I always knew this board is fucktarded. Braindead motherfuckers.

actually, china's best missile will only reach commiefornia

They can also use it to sterilise that public toilet called India.

As long as you don't touch the nips, i go no problem with that.
Nukes would be better used to glass the middle-east and africa, though.

What are you saying, Malaysiafriend?

Western dominance.
Agreed. Can't wait to defend Merkel's Europe and the corporate America who wants war with Iran and China yet still hasn't hanged those responsible for our mysery.

In all seriousness, either these war threads are shill threads or there's something dangerous going on. I hope Trump doesn't fuck shit up like that and sticks to his "no intervention" promise as well. So far he's being founding fathers tiee.

We're only anti-war when liberals are running the show. Get with the times.

Then you're as much of a goo goy a they are.

red - confirmed sites of proxy wars
orange - possible sites of proxy wars
pink - humanitarian crisis due to local wars

>independent
>something something was said long agp
>please give us clicks we have a bait headline