What's his end game. Sup Forums?

what's his end game. Sup Forums?

"Trust me, I know exactly what Mr. Trump is thinking"

impeachment

Read the first chapter or two of Art of the Deal. It's not long. Shows you how he thinks.

remember Ludendorff always punched holes into defenses and then "saw where we could go" without making a grand plan.

add some dugin to this too

> lame image, single word response.

I thought they defunded CTR?

>Shows you how HE thinks.

oh dear...

>CTR

No, it's just the most retarded headline i've ever seen

whoops, thought you responded to me

Put Bolsheviks in Trumpentration Camps?

If only there were a head covering which cleverly summed up in a simple statement the end game of this campaign.

Ascension to godhood.

I'm fairly certain the endgame is
>Fuck off, leave us alone.

Not even the trumpanzees know, that's why they're flip flopping on every issue they've been ranting about

That's a good thing. If there's no endgame, nobody knows what's your next move.

He should just ask Bannon what the endgame is

it's CREW now

You're welcome, by the way.

> went to military boarding school
> went to Jesuit university (Jesuits are the military/intelligence arm of the Catholic church and tied with CIA and other agencies), and Jesuit just took over for a living pope recently
> high profile real estate developer who learned from his father how to manipulate racial tension to affect real estate prices and buy low/sell high (see Donald Love in GTA III - it's essentially Trump)
> reality TV star who has many movie cameos
> children are marrying in with Ashkenazi familes
> escalating protests and public outcry in spite of Trump saying some pretty tame things and openly supporting LGBTBBQ community.

Yeah, something is in the works for the next 8 years. Wars, resettlement and property confiscation, and massive race riots. Fasten your harness. This ride has just started. We have a media savvy, military savvy, intelligence savvy, property manipulator in office,

The Great retard bill burr made a comment recently... maybe it was him,idfk.
Anyways.
>Competent people...
>If you see someone successful and doing things and you blast them for being an idiot, you yourself an an incmpetent person because a competent person would see the capability and understand the achievement of other competent people.
>Competent people can identify other competent people, incompetent people cant see that.

Something like that.

>All that jazz.

And here I am just sitting here pitching a tent.

proof by assertion?

or were you waiting to get noticed before you serenaded us with a single example?