Needing anything more than a handgun for concealed protection and a rifle for hunting

>needing anything more than a handgun for concealed protection and a rifle for hunting

If you can't make your shots count, you shouldn't even be handling a firearm, much less a assault rifle.

>a assault rifle.

>Semi auto rifles used in less than 1% of murders
>Definitely a good reason to ban them.

American education everybody, assault rifles have been banned from being manufactured since the 1980's btw.

the second Amendment is not about self protection. it is not about hunting, either. it is about preserving the option of armed rebellion for the general population.

>assault rifle
don't pretend to be /k/ if you are not /k/

>assault rifle
>need
Not called the bill of needs faggot.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

I guess you weren't watching the riots tonight?

Pistols are useless. AR-15 with red dot scope and no magnification is deadly accurate and super easy

Making 30 or more shots count is way better than making 4 shots count. Fuck off with your non gun owning ass.

Now I need a tank to run your commie ass over.

>I'm so retarded I haven't even studied gun crime statistics and don't know handguns are responsible for the vast amount of shooting deaths.
Please read some more you utter mong

No the law is that private citizens can't own a full auto made after 1986 without special licensing.
And really the "gun" stands for the frame or receiver.
Take an AR, the lower receiver is the gun. Not the barrel, upper, or anything inside the receivers.
So you could buy a select fire lower from 1986 and put all new shit onto it.
New guns are being made every day.

And you just post a google image. Time stamp your firearm.

A fully semi automatic assault rifle with a clip over five bullet rounds isn't necessary if you have training.

t. naval seal

But the thing is that the supply is so dry that full auto recievers are unobtainable for the average non gun loving citzen.

I mean 18 - 30K for an M16?

They are almost unobtainable.

>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID

We need assault rifles because faggots want to riot.
I want to shoot at protesters from a heli tbqh.

Also need a shotgun.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!