You would be fucking terrified if we3 started

Why do you guys meme so much for ww3? What would you're actual reaction be? Would we get a 15 minute warning if the missles launched?

Other urls found in this thread:

undergroundbombshelter.com/bomb-shelter-questions.htm
oism.org/nwss/s73p912.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=cc0_wZat4nI
youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
strawpoll.me/12252419
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Defense_Initiative
youtube.com/watch?v=cWl69ZOINfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a good day to die.

nigger I live in the middle of fucking nowhere and have everything I need stocked...

sure radiation might suck but we (as a species) will survive...

le atomic bombs will wipe out all life on earth is another meme by the same people that brought you global warming will kill us all by 2050.

I'd probably live for a few weeks. I live in a rural area. No major cities around me. It would be nice knowing that I outlived most feminists, SJWs and liberals in the world.

I'd be fucked I live right next to one of the largest Naval bases in the world.

Nah, war would be brutal

It wouldn't be like some faggy little gun battle in the hills of Afghanistan from miles away.

There's a lot of pictures from WW2 out there of children hiding in trenches as planes fly over and drop bombs.

There's also pictures of people who were caught and sawed apart.

That's what real WW3 would be like. Not some gay little War in Iraq.

Because this world needs to be cleansed

Sitting pretty here, rural Australia, can't get much less of a target than that.

I live between Camp Pendleton and LA
That's the biggest Marine Corps base on the West Coast and the biggest dockyard on the West Coast
I'll get annihilated lol

>Would we get a 15 minute warning if the missles launched?

Depends on who launched them.

If another nation launched on us, you might see sporadic EBS messages in some areas about the same time as the warheads were hitting cities.

Expect the core internet links and routers to go down before it's widely known that the apocalypse has started.

If the US launched first, I'd expect word to come down from top military commanders to their families and spread like wildfire before they sent out any EBS alerts, if they even did so.

If your city isn't directly targeted, the fastest way to know that nuclear armageddon has started is probably that you lost internet connection, your phone doesn't work and GPS stopped working all at the same time.

>he's afraid of dying
No image can contain my keks

you just described the war in iraq u fucking goon

The world is full of sin, user. It must be purged

I'd go into hiding in the south central Texas woods to my camp I've been prepping for the last 2 years. 100 cases of water plus lots of canned food. Plenty of game to live off of for meat. Suppressed rifles and 5 years worth of reloading components.

I live in a backwater city not worth nuking. Just need to fight off whatever asians survive and try to invade us and the possibility of losing Sup Forums in the hellfire

>I've been prepping for the last 2 years. 100 cases of water
Your water has gone stagnant bro.

No you are legit retarded, human life would end in WW3. The nuclear winter is a real thing, and you will not survive the radiation poisoning in a hut 10 feet underground. The soil will be irradiated and you wont be able to grow crops. If you don't die from the blasts, radiation, geological events that will follow, you will die a lonely slow death of starvation

understanding that the world needs to be nuked is the real redpill and everyone here at Sup Forums embraces it

ww3 won't go nuclear until the 3rd year

Who would the missiles even be launched against? China? Why would they care that US is about to go into civil war to burn out all the idiots that can't get along?

it really depends on the scenario, it could start as a false flag or it could be an outright battle.

You say this, but you need to understand at this point China and the US have enough nukes to cover every inch of land in nuclear fire, and when shit goes down they are ALL launching.

china has barley any funcitonal nukes known publicly, russia and us have the most nukes in the world.

>tfw live in NYC

If I get a 15 minute warning I'd head down to my apartment's basement level, I guess.

Nah, I'd just be pissed if I still had to work.
Like, I'll volunteer my time to make bombs or whatever if the Gov't paid my bills.
But I would hate to have to leave and do my dumbshit knowing what is going on just to keep the lights on.
That shit wouldn't even be close to fair.

>northern hemisphere absolutely destroys itself
>Australia absorbs American and Euro refugees and surviving military, becomes superpower

>known publicly

they have a lot of nukes user. A LOT.

Adrenaline feels good, society is broken.

MOBILIZE

>Retarded cancuck detected

10 feet of earth would give you some damn good protection. A few feet of concrete under that would be ideal.

undergroundbombshelter.com/bomb-shelter-questions.htm
oism.org/nwss/s73p912.htm

yes please

Storm is coming

stay safe fellow brothers

We need something. The world is stagnate and the only issues that normies care about is shitty stuff like gays and trannies. We need conflict to toughen up our society

Hard times create strong men
Strong men create good times
Hood times create weak men
Weak men create hard times

No, it wouldn't but it's good to know you think that will save you from radiation. I guess it doesn't really matter because you'll die.

this sadly this

>Nuclear winter

perfect counter to global warming, everything will stay mild.

>not knowing how to remove and bury topsoil in a claylined out
>believing 50s era knowdge of nuclear warfare
>leafs can't into nuclear weapons anyway.

Day of the burn pile when?

were just tired

>Trusting China's self-declared numbers
m8, China NEVER declares its full arsenal so that it doesn't have to sign up to START treaties.

The chinks mass produce shit at speeds unheard of, you can be sure they have more nukes than Russia and the US combined.

if I get 15 minutes warning im finding the hottest girl possible and fuck her to death and go out like a boss. hpefully she feels the same way so its once in a lifetime sex.

My only consolation is that it would probably be vaporized pretty quickly since I basically live next door to MacDill.

If I get lucky I won't even see the flash before I'm bathed in cleansing atomic fire along with the rest of this fucking state.

What the fuck does a leaf know? (jk, I love Canada)

Go to the top of my roof, sit down with what family I have and watch as the blue stars fall from the sky. Sometimes it's just easier to accept it rather than trying to survive it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cc0_wZat4nI

Video very much related.

>What would your actual reaction be

Start playing this:

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4

Fap.

Repeat.

I'd be demoralized by the loss of beautiful 2D.

trump's handler bannon believes in ww3 and wants to start it

I live far enough away (and upwind) from a major airforce base to be safe from a huge nuke, but still close enough to see the fireworks. Even better, I'm right on the edge of town and a block away from the interstate exit I'd need to take to get to the middle of nowhere ASAP.

Bring it on.

After nuclear winter you get a nuclear summer and a destroyed ozone layer tho.

lol

> he doesnt have 3tb of anime backed up for emergency watching
I'll be honest. If it all goes to shit I'm gonna load up some anime, drink some booze and go out a happy weeb

The current world nuclear arsenal has a calculated possible force of a 10 mile sized asteroid hitting the planet if they all detonated.

For reference, a meter long meteor fucked up a shit ton of buildings and injured 1000 people in Russia not too long ago.

A fucking METER long rock. Something smaller than the average human.

Ahm gonn get muh bugout shtf go bag and lol jk i'm blowed up already.

>nyc
>heads to basement

You're not s

>knowing NOTHING about anything and imperiously shitposting anyway
A

FUCKING

LEAF

Sup Forums is filled with amoral psychopaths who just want to watch the world burn

They did support Trump after all, and now the orange chimp is already rattling sabers against Iran and China while ruining long standing alliances and it hasn't even been 2 weeks

This is inaccurate. Also, depending on which scenario(countervalue or counterforce), population centers likely wouldn't be targeted.

Oh I also want to add that the aftershocks from the war would probably collapse any underground bomb shelters, it'll be a nice comfy grave tho.

Hi Bjorn

I've been waiting for a painless death all my life. Now's as good a time as ever.

why not just make a helium mask bud, radiation sickness is probbly the most painful way to do, next to being just outside of the instant die zone and melting alive.

Who benefits from a nuclear war if no one is left to reap the reward. This certainly will not happen. No one wants this shit. I've been on. Sup Forums since it was fuckin /news/ and 3 months there's a new ww3. It's never gonna happen.

>implying death in nuclear war is painless

Most fatalities would be due to from starvation or disease.

lold

strawpoll.me/12252419

SDI, bitch.
I bet our missile defense capabilities are better than we even know.

I live smack dab in the middle of one of the biggest cities in the country. I'm in prime position to take a nuke head-on.

>It's never going to happen

North Korea has nukes.
China has nukes.

Both these cultures have an extreme disregard for human life.

SDI is just a meme to make the american population feel better about all major nations sitting on tens of thousands of doomsday devices.

Not really. Unless we've already launched the first wave and are getting a countervalue strike in return.

Isnt your laser defense shit nearly done as well? 2020 was the predicted date for bringing it online

The only way to fix women at this point is to break society down to as core as it can get during and post WW3.
That's the only possible chance to maybe reset women and end leftist bullshit since it has no power in those times or after.

All hail immortal god emperor #glmurt3016

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Defense_Initiative

We would be okay.

SDI is a massive meme, user.

I have the rare luxury of being in California and living a mile away from a Gun Store.

If nukes get dropped, I get a few north and south of me, and I'll know that shit went down. Gonna take a stroll down the street and find a shotgun. If the owner won't let me have one, I'll let him do it for me.

But I will blast Shadilay for an hour before going to get my brains splattered.

>SDI

Top Chex

But in all seriousness we have to keep Trump away from the nuclear codes

Ww3 isnt close to happening, its just the butthurt grumblings of the ex-permanent DC parasite class trying to throw shade on trump.

Like all of their previous gambits, its just reducing their credibility

Bottled water is stagnant from day one.
Stored in a cool, dry area away from sunlight, bottled water has a generally indefinate shelf life. Plastic will leech into it, hardly a concern if it's the only drinkable water.

This. Also, if the bottles are clear you can UV purify the water in them anyway.

:( I don't want it say it ain't so

When you know the reasons why.

>Sitting pretty here, rural Australia, can't get much less of a target than that.
Check my flag.

fucking this

shills bring up ww3 meme every so often when their being beaten.

Bro trump is a warmongering baboon who will make war with everyone that ever lived didn't you know?

You think I want to live?
Sup Forums has shown me that literally every country dreams about the day my race dies out.

It's clinton shills and shit posters.
Also 10 year olds think we would be "living fallout 4"

I honestly can't wait until all you faggots start dying, left or right wing. I don't care if I die unless I don't get to see scores of people massacred first. I'll only be broken up about my family

NZ here.

Watching these animals slaughter each other because of ego and feelings is going to be fun.

Unless you live deep on the south island, you're still fucked.
>What would you're actual reaction be?
Going innawoods
Take my bob with me + my seed bank
If I have time, grab 3 firearms, munition and a tent

I wouldn't be terrified, but, I would haul ass to the highest mountainous area nearby.

Can someone please live stream it. I love seeing nuclear explosions

youtube.com/watch?v=cWl69ZOINfE

I crosspost on /k/ and /sci/ all the time, I'd fucking love if WW3 happened
Fuck off ShareBlue

>you would be fucking terrified if we3 started
No I really wouldn't.

> What would you're actual reaction be? Would we get a 15 minute warning if the missles launched?
I have a load of diazepam and opiates, along with a nice bottle of vodka for such occasion and if I've got 15 minutes? Well I'm going to kill a couple of people that have wronged me recently. They don't get to die quickly imo.

There will be no ww3.

It's not tho.

Grab passport and sprint to subway entrance.
5 minutes till blast doors close.

im not so worried. my country is too close to Russia for it to get nuked by russia, and too insignificant for the west to nuke it.

in the case of ww3 only conventional war would find me, and thats not so hard to avoid if you leave early enough.

I'd probably attempt to move to Siberia Iceland or Patagonia fuck dying for ((them))

When you ain't got nothin', you got nothin' to lose.