MILO: BERKELEY RIOTS #1

MILO: BERKELEY RIOTS #1

MSM:
almost everyone is covering this. SPREAD IT!

> UC Berkeley in lockdown as anti-Trump protesters hurl fireworks, smash windows and start fires
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/uc-berkeley-lockdown-anti-trump-9742567

> UC Berkeley protest against right-wing lightning-rod Milo Yiannopoulos turns violent
eastbaytimes.com/2017/02/01/watch-uc-berkeley-protest-against-right-wing-lightning-rod-milo-yiannopoulos-turns-violent/

> Berkeley Milo Riots: Trump Supporters Assaulted by Black Masked ‘Anti-Fascist’ Activists
heatst.com/politics/berkeley-milo-riots-trump-supporters-assaulted-by-black-masked-anti-fascist-activists/

> Fires, fighting now reported in downtown Berkeley
berkeleyside.com/2017/02/01/helicopters-berkeley-milo-yiannopoulos-protest/

> The Night Berkeley Betrayed The Free Speech Movement
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/01/milo-true-heir-berkeley-free-speech-movement/

> Officials Cancel Breitbart News Editor Talk at UC Berkeley After Protesters Throw Smoke Bombs, Flares at Building
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/officials-cancel-breitbart-news-editor-talk-uc-berkeley-45208975

> UC Berkeley cancels Breitbart speaker as students protest
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38837142

> UC Berkeley cancels 'alt-right' speaker Milo Yiannopoulos as thousands protest
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/milo-yiannopoulos-uc-berkeley-event-cancelled

> Violent UC Berkeley Protests Force Cancellation of Breitbart Writer's Talk
wsj.com/video/violent-uc-berkeley-protests-force-cancellation-of-breitbart-writer-talk/A7714828-A8E9-4595-ADE4-E6FBF1F528AB.html

> Speech by Milo Yiannopoulos Is Canceled Amid Protests at Berkeley
nytimes.com/2017/02/01/us/uc-berkeley-milo-yiannopoulos-protest.html?_r=0

(1/3)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDthOCU-mBk
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
youtube.com/watch?v=c4gtrCKk064
youtube.com/watch?v=JXhbS2hn4Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=L1mItdl1ocE
youtube.com/watch?v=l5WQu6R_jdM
youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU
youtube.com/watch?v=y8uW3Mpzevg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-sX5JLwidE
youtube.com/watch?v=4DUQ04xPGOM
youtu.be/AZ6OPLtfLns
periscope.tv/w/1yoKMqoQXlwKQ
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17009/web
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/16325/web
twitter.com/KunzeFilms/status/827021256729858048
twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048
twitter.com/carlodavid1115/status/826973766823538688
twitter.com/carlodavid1115/status/826963260242956288
mobile.twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344
chancellor.berkeley.edu
cnbc.com/2017/02/01/uc-berkeley-on-lockdown-amid-protest-over-milo-yiannopoulos.html
washingtonpost.com/national/the-latest-protesters-at-milo-yiannopoulos-berkeley-talk/2017/02/01/94ec0270-e8ef-11e6-903d-9b11ed7d8d2a_story.html
abc7ny.com/news/uc-berkeley-protests-over-breitbart-editor-turn-violent/1732728/
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1404549/Riots-break-Milo-Yiannopoulos-protests-Berkeley.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5jC2S5tp394
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhHm_xQScE
youtube.com/watch?v=t3mVuUqwX1o
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sanfrancisco
sendvid.com/r3gpl47d
youtubemultiplier.com/5892e6e6f1fac-southland-ends-with-a-bang.php
youtube.com/watch?v=BzzBesnu2rU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=XDthOCU-mBk
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
youtube.com/watch?v=c4gtrCKk064
youtube.com/watch?v=JXhbS2hn4Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=L1mItdl1ocE
youtube.com/watch?v=l5WQu6R_jdM
youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU
youtube.com/watch?v=y8uW3Mpzevg
youtube.com/watch?v=4DUQ04xPGOM
youtu.be/AZ6OPLtfLns

(2/3)

Periscope:
periscope.tv/w/1yoKMqoQXlwKQ

Police Scanners:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17009/web
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/16325/web

Twitter:
> Fire at Wells Fargo
twitter.com/KunzeFilms/status/827021256729858048
> protestor at #MiloYiannopoulos UC Berkeley protest tonight hit in head with bike lock
twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048
> @berkeleyside: Protestors in black tear down barricade and light pyrotechnics towards
twitter.com/carlodavid1115/status/826973766823538688
> @berkeleyside: "No Milo, No Trump, No fascist USA.!"
twitter.com/carlodavid1115/status/826963260242956288
> QT PEPPER SPRAY BY ANTIFA
mobile.twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344

Email this man to let him know your thoughts.

[email protected] (510) 642-7464
chancellor.berkeley.edu

(3/3)

nice going Drumpf supporters
look at what your hateful and racist rhetoric has wrought.

> UC Berkeley on lockdown amid protest over Milo Yiannopoulos
cnbc.com/2017/02/01/uc-berkeley-on-lockdown-amid-protest-over-milo-yiannopoulos.html

> The Latest: Milo Yiannopoulos’ Berkeley talk canceled
washingtonpost.com/national/the-latest-protesters-at-milo-yiannopoulos-berkeley-talk/2017/02/01/94ec0270-e8ef-11e6-903d-9b11ed7d8d2a_story.html

> UC BERKELEY PROTESTS OVER BREITBART EDITOR TURN VIOLENT
abc7ny.com/news/uc-berkeley-protests-over-breitbart-editor-turn-violent/1732728/

> Riots break out during Milo Yiannopoulos protests at Berkeley
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1404549/Riots-break-Milo-Yiannopoulos-protests-Berkeley.html

i can only see the positive from this situation.
for milo, his name is going to be well known after this, everyone is going to want to know what he is talking about.

for trump, it allows more powers to shutdown "peaceful protests".

for alt-right: shows anyone who was politically center'd that the left ARE the real issue all along.

only people its bad for are the """liberal left""" who have to come up with another level of mental gymnastics to explain this away.

>if we let our enemies beat us up then we win

how have they "won" anything from this?

Milo will speak again, with now more people listening.
All they have done is outed their hand.

Only people who loose out are the generator company and a few banks, both of which are insured.

>Milo will speak again, with now more people listening.
lol no he won't
he's scared and a coward
he can't even handle a few liberals getting rowdy

holy shit being this dumb.

> he's scared and a coward
projecting this hard

So is this guy dead or not?

Got a video of them vandalizing bank of america:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jC2S5tp394

IGNORE THESE POSTERS

These posters are trying to manipulate anons into mass murder. Don't fall for it.

>Liberals are rioting so that a faggot won't have a voice.

>I am currently in favor of the faggot having a voice.

What a wild ride.

Fuck off Trudeau

> MILO Addresses The UC Berkeley Riots

> Stefan Molyneux: Anti-Milo Yiannopoulos Rioters Burn UC Berkeley | True News
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhHm_xQScE

Bump

it's not murder if those dying aren't people

If it comes out the guy they beat with pipes died, the left is so fucked it's beyond belief. Martial law in California levels of fucked.

> Tucker Carlson on UC Berkeley Milo Protest - Protesters Start Fire Over Breitbart Editor
youtube.com/watch?v=t3mVuUqwX1o

Daily Reminder that behind every Aussie Shitpost is an Aussie desperately crying for help.

is CTR panicking right now?

they can't spin this

they will probably take a break for a few days, let us have the victory, and then come back full force once a story goes in their favor

Stupid passive soft cuck

Do you seriously think this is a fucking game? Do you seriously think that the media is gonna allow our cause the limelight? What the fuck do you think our fathers would have done?

Do you think that it's acceptable behaviour to allow these sorts of things to happen? Are you only just going to stand up in your mind and online?

Fucking grow a pair you utter utter twat. No one is gonna stand up for you except you

You've had how many years of speech, and look what that's achieved. I'm beginning to think that cuckservatism is a byproduct of not getting your hands dirty.

he was forced away by the police

> pipes
weren't they cardboard tubes?

i'd imagine they will care more about the banks and starbucks.

Putting this in all the berkeley threads

>cuckservatism is byproduct of not getting your hands dirty

Day of the rake has been postponed.

They were either pipes or wooden poles.

point is, somebody hit him with something and he fell on the pavement and cracked his skull

doesn't matter what they hit him with

that is murder, at the very least manslaughter

All good
milo is a jewish fag
anyone that supports a jew or a fag
should kill themselves I'm glad the left has the balls to do something about this homo
altright losers won't do anything because they worship the jew faggot
like the brainwashed fools they are
wake the fuck up hes GAY and JEWISH
double negative.

Yuri the KGB was right after all

I was having a really bad day today

>lost work hours
>date flaked on me
>lost more work hours
>other things I wouldn't mention online

Gif so fucking related upon hearing this news

> the media is gonna allow our cause the limelight

look at OP, pretty much every news source is covering it.
My guess would be that an agency put it over the news wire last night, AP would be my guess. And the media just lapped it up as usual.

Most MSM on the left is playing it down:
> Protests to milo talk

But AT VERY LEAST, Milo's name is on every major news site right now, no bad thing.

> What the fuck do you think our fathers would have done?
not stood around and watch anarchists wreck the place?

agree 100%.

out of interest, doesn't "right of self defence" cover other people in USA?
If you had a gun, and saw someone being beaten, can you shoot?

being this black and white.

how old are you? doesn't Sup Forums require you to be out of nappies or some shit?

Kristallnacht part 2

[absolutely subversive]

The world has gone mad and it accuses me of being crazy

AND a coalburner

we could meme this into existence.

those levels of irony should not go to waste.

Mass report Antifa to the FBI San Francisco Field Office:
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sanfrancisco

If you attended and witnessed or experienced Antifa violence, or you know or are in contact with someone (even just on social media) who did, tell them to contact the FBI SanFran field office. Call and physically attend to give a statement.

TELL OTHER PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO DO THE SAME

The FBI can begin the investigation and mass indictment that shuts downs Antifa for good, but only with our reports and evidence.

Remember under President Trump:
>We FBI now
>We Justice Department now
>We Attorney's Office now

>If you had a gun
this is california dude. no concealed carry. also those "stand your ground" laws vary by state.

sendvid.com/r3gpl47d

>leftists destroying the very institutions that gave birth to the disdain for Trump

Feels good just sitting back watching the left destroy itself

See my shitty attempt at an edit here

The problem with this, is WE CAN'T COUNTERPROTEST. and the left knows that. The second any of us go out, we're gonna be painted as the bad guys.
These leftists can do no wrong in the eyes of the MSM. Trump supporters don't have that privilege.

>milo btfo
>Sup Forums btfo
>"hurr the left is actually destroying itself, guise"

lel

talk shit get hit, facists

CNN just did a live spot on air (2 Am here), and they literally kept saying it was a violent protest and they literally only showed the community center on campus where the riot started. They didn't go show the city where they broke into businesses, looted, tagged shit, and causes chaos. They did say the violence was the fault of about 150 outside agitators, and if has been a problem in the Oakland area. Fuck CNN, they better thoroughly present the facts tomorrow and not this skewed yellow journalism op Ed shit they've been doing to control the narrative

Fact is he is jewish
and gay
pathetic as fuck and so are you for accepting his gay jewish nigger loving self
the altright can fuck off since they support garbage

I used to be a leftist. I ended up voting for trump. These people have gone off the rails. I will likely be voting republican come the next election as well if the left keeps this up. A trump presidency will at least lower my taxes and help me obtain a fire arm to defend myself from these lunatics.

>MUH PR
>DONT FIGHT BACK GOY
>MUH PR
>DONT FIGHT BACK GOY
>MUH PR
>DONT FIGHT BACK GOY
>MUH PR
>DONT FIGHT BACK GOY
>MUH PR
>DONT FIGHT BACK GOY

This is the way the world ends

This is the way the world ends

Not with a whimper

But with a bang

youtubemultiplier.com/5892e6e6f1fac-southland-ends-with-a-bang.php

They issue CC permits depending on your county sheriff. Easier in certain ones.

Amazing how these rioters are now demanding people stop filming them. I even heard one guy on the stream yell "Stop filming people doing illegal acts!" Like holy shit...they are going full on fascist themselves.

What a waste of repeating sixs, I hope a sydney funnelweb spider bites your dick

stay in school you retarded downs child

just because a person is a shit does not mean they cannot be used as a weapon

a rabid dog works wonders when flung into the neighbor's yard

>> protestor at #MiloYiannopoulos UC Berkeley protest tonight hit in head with bike lock
Oh shit actually saw that woman with the bike lock. Definitely antifa, was wondering what she was going to do with the bike lock.

Someone meme up Milo as a humble gay Jewish man attacked by a racially motivated leftist organization

Don't delude yourself into think that any of those concessions the media offered tonight are small victories.

The truth is, tonight was a big deal. And it would be folly for them not to have covered it, lest they want to outright lose their facade of objective coverage.

What I'm after is perspective. Take a look at how they demonized us in the past and take a look at tonight. In short, we've been ground up for 100x less than what the savages did tonight.

So no, stop thinking that just giving it air time is enough to check the box on victories won. It's not. Do you think the average CNN consumer whore is going to think anything else than "This is Trump's America" "Right wingers made this happen"

based burgerbro. I love that movie, so fucking prophetic.

>This is Trump's America" "Right wingers made this happen"

this is objectively and undeniable true though

utterly the most underrated movie in our time IMO

They were encouraging attacking first antifa would be justified
Do they really think we are the stupid ?

and you think any sheriff in the bay area is going to sign off on that?

this picture needs to go viral NOW

DO NOT PHYSICALLY RESPOND TO ANTIFA.

ALLOW POLICE/TRUMP TO DEAL WITH THEM.

WE MUST FIGHT THE MEME WAR ONLINE.

>Milo

Wtf, I love gay jews now!

Live Steam?

you are fucking retarded beyond help
typical Canadian living in winnipeg no doubt fucking chug

Friendly reminder that these retards are their own worst enemies.

youtube.com/watch?v=BzzBesnu2rU

In for hitting back.

What movie? I need to watch it sometime.

Milo did not force anyone to riot. You're trying to make an autistic semantics argument

user this is a joke

It's over / they assaulted all streamers on the ground.

You're either a troll, or a retard on a level that would astonish those with a full extra chromosome.

> california
> no gun laws
no wonder there are so many fucking commies there then.

nice, but, you won't stop antifa from the bottom up.

need to take out the top, the money, or for everyone you catch, another 10 will pop up to replace them.

> These leftists can do no wrong in the eyes of the MSM.
i think that changes tonight user.
from looking at the video and news streams, only 5% of the protestors turned violent.
i've got a feeling that those 5% shocked the "liberals" into the realisation they are "on the wrong side of history" as they would put it.

I think the left lost more support tonight than they gained. Its impossible to ignore their tactics now,
even for the biased MSM.

g8 b8 m8.

Southland Tales.

Fuck off. Liberal colleges have been shutting down speech for years.

literally anyone who thinks the altright exists, let alone on Sup Forums, can gas themselves right now.

Southland Tales

No. The next time these people attack women we should defend them. We must respond more viciously than we are attacked. You are legally permitted and morally obligated to defend yourself and the people you love. 10 brave men with knives was all it would have took to shut these morons down.

Thanks, Olaf.

Thanks

What was Milo even going to talk about?

Thanks, mate.

well we won the election in part because of this behavior

plus theyre burning down berkely, which is a shit school an a cesspool breeding ground for SJWs
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

Forget MSM, social media is what will open most peoples eyes.
Hitler was right that everyone should have a camera so they could film and show the world their own view.

On one hand a police crackdown would be best...
On the other Communists really aren't people...

This is a tough one.

trump is taking away peoples' healthcare, womens' rights, equal protection under the law for minorities and LGBTQ

you think anyone with a sense of decency and empathy is going to just sit there and let this happen?

it's not surprising that these protesters shut down Milo. we're fed up with this shit

anyone who isn't a white guy doesn't get it. we're tired of being shit on by your boomer fucking counterparts

i'm glad the good guys won today, and we will continue fighting for what's right

The left is rabid and unhinged. It's funny to watch but they need psychological help.

You are absolutely right.

Remembers right afternoon the election the few stories of people getting their hijabs stolen/ pulled on (which turned out to be fake anyways). The msm acted like that was the worst most heinous act of violence ever conceived.
Conversely, these violent protests are getting coverage, which is very good, but the specific acts of violence are not (people beaten/pepper sprayed) being given their own dedicated coverage.

well I'm not taking it lightly

>the mayor told police to stand down

HOW

THE FUCK

DO YOU DO THAT?

>>Assaults women for... empathy for women?

>postponing the day of the rake for a shill
nice going, burger. what people here are TRYING to say is this: don't go picking a fight. be armed and ready if they come to you, but don't go after them without due cause. just fucking don't, you retards.

No because they have control of the MSM, any confrontations and we look like the bad guys aka fascists.

We have to just let them keep making fools of their selves.

Milo is the worlds worst public speaker, quite irritating to listen to. He has some prepared jokes that come off well, but nothing he says is worth dying for.

>see that funding?
>you wont tomorrow if you arrest my voter base

0/10

Wut?
lol
Are you schizophrenic by chance?

where's the video of the event?
all i've seen so far was a couple of liberals marching.
did they burn anything?