Ummm, no, sorry drumpfkins, healthy at every side, so stfu

Ummm, no, sorry drumpfkins, healthy at every side, so stfu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4k20BV6GwU
cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Except that's the exact opposite of what he said

that fat fuck was offered training and weight loss classes from WORLD RENOWNED trainers- ones that have worked with Sylvester Stallone and the like. Trainers that cost around 400-500 dollars an hour

and he fucking said no

>Healthy at every size

Does this man deserve anything other than euthanasia?

youtube.com/watch?v=O4k20BV6GwU

I hope this fat idiot fucking dies already. Refuses to get help and says nothing is wrong with him. He's just a waste of space at this point.

Fat-activist fuck. People tried so much to help him and all he's been is a fucking man-child. The world will be better once he finally has a heart-attack and dies.

Is it unconstitutional to force these people that eat themselves into morbid obesity to make a change in their lives?

Falling out of a chair and being laid up for a month is evolution's way of telling you to fuck off and die.

Fuck that, give them a year of unlimited free McDonalds. Problem will take care of itself.

Daily reminder Boogie is a pedophile

He didnt fall out of a chair , the chair broke under his weight. I dont know how he can be comfortable with this and not be ashamed.

We should try to improve our fellow men not kill them

im 30 now but when i was 13 i worked at McDonalds, every day or two we had to clean out the ballpit. Everytime we had to sterilize the goddamn thing cause it had piss and shit in it. I wouldnt let a child near it knowing what i know.

Because in his mentally ill mind he thinks he's perfect in his body.

lock them in a room with a 8-9 foot ceiling. Once day from an open hole in the roof throw in 2 bottles of water, a few vitamin pills, and a head of lettuce.

Tell them when they can jump- catch the edge of the hole and do a pullup with their lard ass they are free to go

I can't wait for this guy to get a heart attack while he gets excited streaming a video.

jesus christ what a disgusting fat fuck

The McD's playplaces are the worst. They always reek of shit.

SHIT IN PIT

fat fucks like him are discovered rotting in their bed or fallen over on the toilet more often.

>no protein
>empty calories (salad)

He'll never do a pullup, or even survive the night

>healthy at every side

proofs

i wanna see an x-ray of fatties arteries

It seems like they would just get fat again once they got out

Not gonna lie, former Nuclear Codes here. This is fucking hilarious watching Nuclear codes crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Trump codes.

there was a case where an extremely fatman did such an experiment. He signed off on it and was allowed nothing but water and vitamins. He lasted a year and lost over a hundred pounds

Greetings. For your information, your post has been monitored and approved by the מוסד (Mossad) and צה''ל (also known as IDF = Israeli Defense Force). Keep fighting the good fight.

Like how he thinks it's the chair's fault when his ass needs a crane

Interesting, but it still can't be that good for you

Nice 7's.

Didnt this faggot break a chair so hard it splintered inside him recently? What did he blame it on if not on his morbid obesity?

I lost any respect for him after finding out he didn't go through with DDP's program.

For those of you who don't know, DDP is a former professional wrestler and got into this yoga/diet shit and has been turning people's lives around who were presumable lost causes. Drug addicts and disabled people and shit. He would've been able to help this guy lose weight, no doubt. The fact that Boogie didn't do it shows that he doesn't care.

>healthy at every side
I dunno OP,I imagine he still looks like a fat fuck from any side

cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/

the man weighed 456 pounds, he weighed 276 when he got out and after the program ended he now has an average weight of around 180 pounds

they saved his fatass, OP's pic needs this treatment

He was days away from a massive heart attack

This right here was why I gave up on Boogie.

Yep. Or as I like to call it "popped his chairy".

>when you're so fat falling less than 3 feet causes horrendous bruising and you might need surgery

How is he alive?

How the fuck? How does that short of a fall cause so much damage? I fell out of my chair pretty hard not too long ago and just laughed it off.

I would honestly kill myself if I ever got that fat desu

It feels fucking great to lose weight. I used to be a fat fuck. Fuck it. My dad's a fat fuck too. I wish people woukd realize their faults and get through.

I'm gonna assume you weigh an average amount for an adult human male

Go stand over some carpet then just let yourself fall to a sitting position

Go on, do it. I'm not kidding.

Hurts a little bit, right, but it's not a big deal?

Now, imagine you did that fall but now you're holding 336lbs/152KG on a barbell on your shoulders.

At that sort of weight the mass increase of the fall and the momentum of that weight clinging to your body is going to do things like this, where they cause your bones to penetrate your flesh from the inside, where the weight pulling on the base of your skull ruptures your eardrums, where your body is ALREADY under such amazing daily stress that it's a genuine fucking miracle that you are alive and it's a genuine fucking miracle that this 3 feet fall did NOT kill you IMMEDIATELY

I'm sure you've seen videos of like gym accidents where a full barbell crushes some guy or whatever

That's what this is, but because it's in fat instead of iron weights it's not as viscerally horrifying. Unless you know what's going on under the skin.

His organs are literally shutting down as we speak.

You know when you get punched in the gut or whatever and you can't breath, you can't move, anything?

That's the kind of pressure his body fat is putting on him CONSTANTLY. Every single second of his life is like he's just been punched everywhere on his miserable disgusting fucking body.

Im an 80 kg lanklet and I feel like a fat piglet. I wonder how he feels.

He's too far gone senpai. Probably feels 'normal'

What more can you expect from the literal autistic retard? He deserves to be gassed.

As much as I hate his shit that's factually wrong.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

>i was 13 i worked at McDonalds
seems legit

PART-BUS

Yea I'm sure he did. Why would some e-celeb get those offers?