youtube.com/watch?v=qvA2wjtKG20
youtube.com/watch?v=BzzBesnu2rU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Que paso?

Afaik he only has a concussion

could still be fucked for life

concussions aren't like bruises and shit bud, that's your brain getting fucked up

Can you feel it rising, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=3mp4aOABbsI

F

>Brain damage for a faggot
No honor here.

Nearly there, brother

F
youtu.be/RduDi4HnXKA

I'm just waiting for our Reichstag fire.

The libs I know are so worked up about Trump and yet none of them believe me when I tell them that, so far, Trump has followed '32-'33 Germany as if it were a script and if he keeps it up we're weeks away from martial law and emergency powers. "This isn't Germany, it couldn't happen in America" they say. "The military is full of minorities, they'll never go along with it."

These are the same people who said Trump was finished over and over again, and that he didn't have a chance of getting the nomination, and then that he didn't have a chance of winning. I was on their side back then, and I tried to get them to listen, to do something, but they were so damn sure (She) was a sure thing and that the whole country loved and respected her.

Oh well, it'll be fun laughing in their faces when it happens.

>and that the whole country loved and respected her
wait I thought this was just a meme. People honestly believed that?

Muhammad was initially just a meme too.

>Trump has followed '32-'33 Germany as if it were a script

Has he been following it or have the 'progressive' left?

Oh yeah, hook line and sinker. It was especially bad among my parents' generation (boomers) and I got in many arguments trying to convince them that the country didn't share the same adoration of her that their little ex-hippy echo chamber on Facebook did.

It was always the same "you're just believing Republican propaganda" and "she's served so long, she deserves it" and "everybody I know can't stop talking about how excited they are about Her."

What was his name ?

F
youtu.be/3UWTRnzKXG8

No, Trump really did. I actually just finished "The Coming of the Third Reich" and it was uncanny how many parallels there were between the Trump campaign and his first few weeks of presidency.

I'm not talking about "literally Hitler" stuff here either, but stuff like the way his speeches were written and presented, his grassroots nationalist populism, the way he played to preexisting but under-served opinions, his staff and cabinet picks, the way he machinegunned policy immediately upon taking office, etc.

It's actually funny to me, because I've been tongue in cheek thinking for years about the idea of running a campaign that's as close to Goebbels' as possible and seeing if it'd work, and Trump actually came along and did exactly that. I think he, or Bannon, or whoever were really smart to do it, too, because the Nazis' campaign was by far the most successful rise from nowhere to the top in history.

can confirm, had a really bad one and I've been dumb as fuck ever since

Ugh I'm tired, that first line should have been "between the trump campaign etc. and the Nazi's campaign etc."

You say that like its a bad thing? Remember, Hitler was an absolute godsend for Germany and turned their entire economic and social situation around in 1-2 years. I'd welcome that with open arms

It's like Reginald Denny all over again.

F

youtu.be/8kpHK4YIwY4?t=52s

Civil war when amerifags??? Not only this, but one of the Globalist Jews at the New York Times wrote an article begging Corporate America to do everything they can to create the conditions to impeach Trump.

Hoping martial law happens before civil war

What happened here?

Looks like Syria

That'd be the shortest civil war ever.

F

Nobody should have to go out like that,

Sad..

RIP and condolences to the family

if I ever get a chance to take out an antifa faggot, I will, just for him

youtube.com/watch?v=tzQzZBobgxw

YESSSS!
I can't wait for those fags to start killing people.
Only a matter of time before it happens!

Trump 2020 in the bag!
Terrorist organization classification incoming!

This is the same kind of shit that the commies pulled in germany that fueled the rise of the Nazi party!

Civil war is over... Thanos is coming.

Reichstag fire when? What will it be this time around?

At this point California desperately need it.

Mother of all omelettes, etc.

wtf happened? someone spoonfeed me pls

Time to nut up or shut up, Sup Forums.

They started the war. Are you going to finish it?

f

rip young lad.

a man got attacked by an all black antifa and hit his head on the pavement

now he's dead

So U.S.A vs the world huh?
(Cause we know damn well no one would side with us if we were to pull a modern day holocaust)

If im gonna die, thatd be one hell of a way to do it.

was he relaxed?

F

Right. The Antifa terrorist organization murdered him.

Can we race war now?

This

They expect one of us in the wreckage.

The fire rises brothers.

I doubt it'd be a holocaust, I think people have learned their lessons about pulling that kind of shit. It's more likely that there would be mass deportations and the only imprisonments or killings would be of major opposition leaders, i.e. antifa types and prominent Dems and the like.

I think part of why Trump is agitating Mexico so hard is because starting a war with them means that all the Mexican immigrants suddenly become citizens of an enemy nation and throwing them out is much easier to justify politically.

1. He didn't die
2. He was a coward/lying prone to avoid attention more than he was because he was actually injured
3. Even if he died (and he didn't), this sort of thing happens all the time when riots turn violent and it's no one person's fault because mob behavior can turn people to do some kinda dumb things. He shouldn't have been in the area to begin with.
4. Let me repeat this, he didn't die. He's fine.

what is antifa

Soon™ Antifa scum.

had one, had a seizure, nothing happened, just went from isis to nazism

Sad to say, he really wasn't. You're buying into a lot of propaganda there, unemployment was quite high until at least '37 or '38 and he never managed to create the social utopia he imagined, he just drove the "degenerates" into hiding or imprisoned them. (And remember that in this case, we're not just talking about gays or whatever when we say "degenerates," we're talking about stuff as simple as enjoying jazz or swing music.) He also destroyed the church in an attempt to Nazify it and persecuted the hell out of Christians, especially priests, if they resisted his attempts to delete 2000 years of history and tradition.

Even if he didn't die, what makes you think it couldn't happen tomorrow? Or next week? It looks like they were trying to kill him.

He could have experienced severe brain damage.

are you really going to claim other people are buying into propaganda and then go on to claim something like hitler imprisoned anyone who liked jazz?

>He shouldn't have been in the area to begin with
Wow, nice victim blaming shitlord

Where is the video?

okay just to be clear, there NO CONFIRMED REPORTS that the guy is actually dead

but he definitely looked dead, at the very least brain damaged, so I'm going with it

but don't post it as fact yet

You might want to re-check your sources, buddy.

Fag

/polt/acks, the voices of the dead battalions
Of those who fell to Make America Great
Join in our song, for they still march in spirit with us
And urge us on for the United States

We're of their memes, and spirit of their spirit
Sprung from that board for whose their sake they bled
'Gainst CTR, Cuck front and Antifa reaction,
We lead the fight for freedom and for bread!

The streets are still, the final struggle's ended
Flushed with the fight, we proudly hail the Don
See over all the streets the Stars and Stripes are waving,
Triumphant banners of a race reborn.

NICE!

Now he'll have a pre-existing condition and won't be able to buy health insurance.

>faggot propaganda
periscope.tv/w/1eaKbRWMpZeKX#

>59 minutes and after he is also shown alive but knocked out
>dont get fooled these are terribly constructed psyops

>implying people wouldn't gather to support him

you're delusional if you think he is just gonna get left out in the cold mate

COOL KIDS ARE BACK IN TOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=i600CZ8bm_A

the CREW actually hired someone with talent thats all

Sam Hyde.

Very sad.

F

Nothing fucking special about that
Miller is a Goebbels larper
Trump is a Mussolini Larper
"Machinegunned policy" is just how a businessman does shit, he has a lot of stuff he wants to do, get it done asap
He's an actually conservative person rather than a neo-con traitor like the previous Republican candidates have been, explains his staff/cabinet picks

Maybe you should read past Chapter 1 of the Fascism Textbook.

Lebensunwertes Leben be Lebensunwertes Leben'n.

It's almost like the universe is fundamentally deterministic and reproducing the exact same conditions that led to the rise of Hitler will result in the rise of Hitler.

This is Horst Wessel. Reichstag Fire soon.

>we're talking about stuff as simple as enjoying jazz or swing music.)
citation needed

>He also destroyed the church in an attempt to Nazify it and persecuted the hell out of Christians, especially priests, if they resisted his attempts to delete 2000 years of history and tradition.
On the contrary, he revitalized the Church, oversaw the construction of hundreds of new churches, and mandated that the Hitler Youth provide buses to take children to church on Sunday.

Contrast the communists he was fighting, who were happy to burn churches and slaughter Christians.

>it's no one person's fault
I'm going to save this line for the next time someone is gang raped.

real

streamable.com/qkuqk

>FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
Took me 3 minutes to find it.
>berkeley riots unconscious
youtube.com/watch?v=qvA2wjtKG20

Let this be a lesson you all you in this thread, dont ever go into this type of situation alone.

If you plan to get dirty make sures theres atleast 5 of your friends or someshit cause before you know it youll have 20 antifa on your ass.
also carry a knife and poke as many as you can otherwise enjoy your crushed skull

Melbourne REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How could you tell, leaf?

>knife
>not a gun

F

You must be from Melbourne or canberra

yeah, just ignore the guy they set on fire or the people they shot dead.

It's sad but his sacrifice was one of great importance. This and the violence that will follow will seal a 2020 Trump presidency

how many laws did you break by posting that?

The jazz thing was in the "went into hiding" category. There were jazz and swing clubs running underground, often with some kind of signalling system so the musicians could immediately switch to "approved" music if Nazi officials or cops showed up. It was pretty similar to the speakeasies we had in the US during prohibition.

Also, a lot of musicians were banned if they were thought to have been too influenced by foreign or avant garde music, there was a popular atonal trend during the Weimar Republic and it got wiped out, for example.

The only way in which he "revitalized" the church was by turning the German protestant church into a Nazi organ that rejected many of the tenets of Christianity, including the entire Old Testament and many traditional festivals and things like that. An entire new church movement sprung up in reaction to it, the fundamentalist Confessional Church, and despite attempts to stamp it out many Germans remained members until the end of the war. Many other Germans also quit going to church entirely and just practiced at home or in informal groups.

Sources would be hard to give because mine are in physical book format, and I suspect anything I google up will be rejected as "fake news" or whatever.

I highly recommend you guys read Richard Evans' Third Reich trilogy. Many of you may not like it because his account doesn't jibe with what Sup Forums wants to believe, but it's immaculately researched and sourced (the first book alone has 100+ pages of footnotes) and is by far the best account of Nazi history and policy. I'd suggest that people stop denying everything they don't like about the Nazis and instead take the good things and then learn from the mistakes, but I have a feeling this will fall on deaf ears.

>On the contrary, he revitalized the Church, oversaw the construction of hundreds of new churches, and mandated that the Hitler Youth provide buses to take children to church on Sunday.
citation needed

>it's no one person's fault because mob behavior
Kill yourself

>Contrast the communists he was fighting, who were happy to burn churches and slaughter Christians.

Also this is complete nonsense, talk about buying into old propaganda. The commies in Germany spent all of their time getting in fights with the other political parties' gangs. (And yes, they had gangs, all of them. The Weimar Republic was a weird fucking place. Pretty much every political party was like antifa now and they just ran around in mobs beating the shit out of other.)

figured id get called edgy but yea, dual wield glocknades extended clipazines with the shoulder things that go up would work well

personal accountability all the time

Best reich, best song.

Friendly reminder that these retards are their own worst enemies.

youtube.com/watch?v=BzzBesnu2rU

k sry

Concussions are forces which are strong enough to rattle your brain within your skull and stop your entire body from working momentarily.

Consider that this type of force is responsible for trauma to brain tissue which can cause perminent damage.

I caught myself whistling the Horst Wessel song in public earlier, and then had to look around and hope that nobody recognized it.

What the fuck have you done to me, Sup Forums?

F

When are the police going to crack skulls? This kind of shit has been allowed to go on for far too long

God what an ignorant fuck you are.

F

Fucking kill yourself CTR. Honestly I hope you decide your life is enough and end it. Go suck your wife's boyfriends dick faggot

Someone needs to write an entry on this fallen hero. It can be brief, others will add to it and improve it.

www.antifa.rip/database/

F

Also,

F