I'm kind of worried about Trump

I'm kind of worried about Trump.

He directly looks at Rudy Giuliani and doesn't recognize him. Is this something serious? Just thinking, given Trump's age. It could actually be a medical issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=EynJBOKOM9E

>Inb4 hurr durr ctr anti-trump faggot

I'm pro-trump. Am I not allowed to be concerned? If you lose Trump, the fate of the country quickly turns to shit.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

only rural retards voted for Trump, city folks all voted for hillary

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.

Kill yourself. You're from Australia. Sure, you can support him but you obviously didn't fucking vote.

>But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

This isn't an Anti-Trump shill thread. I was genuinely concerned about his health because I don't want him to lose power and the US to go to shit (because other countries follow the example of the US a lot of the time).

I think it's an eye site thing. He wears glasses off camera. He's reading and there's an old bald white dude next to him.

boy the CTR posts on fire tonight

DELETE THIS

>what are expats hurr

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yeah, because CTR would post this -
Dipshit.

We all go together. We will all leave together.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy.

You're right. He's been losing his sight for years now. This rumour is pretty much fact at this point. He just can't see very well. I hope he starts wearing his glasses because it was pretty fucking awkward.

Not gonna lie, nuclear codes here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the former Trump voter get his hands on me.

It's not like he would look bad in glasses.

what part of you being pro-trump matters in America where you can't vote and didn't vote?

Too much nootropics

I think he'd look pretty sharp. Let's be honest, the man needs to up his appearance a bit. He should lose the hair and wear his glasses more often. Maybe get a suit that fits. I love the guy but he needs to fix up.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear code

What a crooked world. Rudy me old pal, this is beyond our magic. We owned New York me and you.

We owned it and we could see everything going on. We could clean it up.

Here we're just two old men. Good men to pass the world on.

see
> I don't want him to lose power and the US to go to shit (because other countries follow the example of the US a lot of the time).

Plus, my partner is from the US so we go back and visit often.

I always thought he should slick his hair straight back without the comb over.

He can afford hair transplant surgery if he has any bald spots.

He does that every time he's talking about someone.

LOL OMG YOU MIXED IT UP BRAH!!!!

Nice copypasta.

Eh he didn't see where Rudy sat. Guy's got a lot going on in his head. I can't even imagine.

Looks fine, he didn't know where rudy was, didn't look directly across the table until rudy talked

Maybe he isn't wearing his contacts or something

are you fucking serious
who even needs Trump when there's Bannon

Trump is probably nearsighted and refuses to wear glasses because they'd make him look like a nerd.

>pretending rudy doesn't exist.

This.

Trump is awesome, but I'll settle for Pence with Bannon as VP

Fred Trump has Alzheimer's

Alzheimer's is inherited

He also died in his 90's, and his mother lived to be very old.

Trump's not going anywhere soon, I'm betting he lives to 100.

Trump is traveling across multiple timelines and dimensions to find the best way to make america great again, he simply had to readjust himself back to this dimension. Having an infinite number of senses and then having to go back to 5 is confusing for a while.

>city folks
>graduated with a bachelor's in arts, women's studies and other Mickey mouse degrees to nowhere
>the same people that are protesting and destroying their own cities and country

vs

>law abiding citizens who control the food supply
it's a difficult decision but I'm going to have to go with the law abiding citizens on who is smarter.