Help me name the three worst presidents of United States

1. Obongo
2. Hoover
3. FDR

Muhammed, Marx, Johnson (Lyndon): one bullet, who do you kill? Bonus to find those who REALLY care about whites: you can shoot two, but you also die. Who do you pick?

marx

LBJ also created the welfare state.

save the bullet, I beat them all to death with my bare fists

I think this was created in the late 20s.

your pic is pretty accurate, just trying to think who's worse. LBJ or Obama?

trump

Muhammad and LBJ

Communism would have been formulated either way

You forgot Obama, First brazilian president

trump
bush
reagan

too easy

probably lbj since obama wouldn't have been possible without him

nixon
g HW Bush
trump

FDR created the Social Security ponzi scheme. The immigration meme wouldn't be pushed so hard if that program wasn't forcing our society to rely upon infinite growth in order to sustain the house of cards. He was also responsible for the Japanese-American prison camps, something libfags conveniently forget when they worship him.

>Help me name the three worst presidents of United States

>Andrew Jackson
>Dick Cheney
>Donald Trump

How is this even a contest

OP picked mine for me!

bling blao burr

I'd say Wilson, for ending the chance for America to not need to play rescue ranger for the eternal Anglo for the rest of eternity. Plus acting like he knew more about Central Europe than Europeans and letting his anti-monarchism get in the way of creating a stable Europe.

That's my top 3

The only reason Obama isn't there is because he had a split Congress checking his ass, FDR and LBJ both had total Democratic control of Congress their entire term and Wilson mostly did as well.

Obama
Wilson
Johnson

>FDR
>being a good president
Choose one. Unlike Wilson, he skyrocketed debt, put American citizens in internment camps, and was the first (and only) president to have over 4 term limits. Oh and lol, he did all of this, while fighting fascism, because it was to "authoritarian".

1. Wilson
2. FDR
3. HWB

Top 3 worst presidents

1. Trump
2. W
3. A. Jackson

Top 3 best presidents

1. Obama
2. Clinton
3. Clinton 2020

Truman
Ike
LBJ

Basically the idiots who fucked up with the USSR and then all those that followed who decided to found an Empire while all the while not calling it an Empire, since they had previously called for a removal of the colonial system established by the British and French.

How is toppling foreign governments trying to help their own people and propping extremist US friendly governments not the same, or perhaps even worse then colonialism.

>FDR
>being a good president
Choose one. Unlike Wilson, he skyrocketed debt, put American citizens in internment camps, and was the first (and only) president to have over 4 term limits. Oh and lol, he did all of this, while fighting fascism, because it was to "authoritarian".
ITT: FDR shills

he also had 3 freemasonic spies in the White House that had direct involvement in the USA-Japan war

Wilson
Teddy Roosevelt
LBJ

If you don't agree with at least 2 of these, read more books.

Wilson
FDR
Obama

paranoia over communism hurt the US badly after WW2, wasted a lot of money fighting them overseas with nothing to show for it

paranoia over islam hurt the US badly after 9/11, wasted a lot of money fighting them overseas with nothing to show for it

1. Buchanan
2. Obama
3. Carter

LBJ, woodrow wilson for getting us back into the fed, and obama, but I still hate carter for his immigration law bs

LBJ just expanded on the autism of FDR

Kek at everyone saying Obama was our worst president. I don't even like him and he wasn't that great but saying he's our worse is a bit of an exaggeration.
>inb4 some faggot says "b-b-but he's a nigger..."

>Ike
absolutely subversive

Top 3 best Aussie PMs

1)Fisher 1st term
2)Fisher 2nd term
3)Fisher 3rd term
Based Andrew Fisher

Worst

1)Fraser
2)Gorton
3)Holt

Worst of my generation easily.
>"M-muh Bush"
Bush was actually fucking retarded, Obama knew what he was doing.

80% of college students in United States don't know who was Ronald Reagan

but they know who Kim Kardashian is

No he's earned his spot on the shortlist. 10 trillion in debt is only 1 reason.

>Teddy Roosevelt
Why?

He literally just golfed and went to black tie dinners for 8 years. He was a city comptroller or some shit who was completely unprepared for the job. He's easily in the bottom 5.

The only good thing I can say about Obama is that his actions allowed a lot of people to get redpilled on dindus and their true nature.

lol at Obama posts

couldn't be more brainwashed

From that study you're referring to
>The American Council of Trustees and Alumni released a survey that found that nearly one in 10 recent college graduates think TV personality “Judge Judy” is on the Supreme Court.

lel

He was extremely progressive for his time.
First president to push the meme that women deserved the vote. And we all know what a great decision that ended up being.
Also tried to be buddy buddy with the blacks. He was constantly pulling "How do you do, fellow negros?" type shit, demanding more rights for them.

Also, since he was born with a silver spoon, he basically had a child's understanding of economics and his actions against "the corporations" almost crashed our economy.

Also, he may or may not have caused the Spanish American War.

The only positive thing you can say about him is that he started the national parks, but that would have been done anyway with or without him.

Kek

>Obama didn't actively sabotage the DOW while it thrived so he was a good president for the DOW.
STOP
Obama literally did nothing in office dude, I shouldn't get credit for Timmy graduating high school next door because I didn't actively try to kill him every time he walked to school, that's fucking stupid.

1. obongo
2. bush 2 electric boogaloo
3. ball clitoris

And here I thought Teddy was based

you have the top three

though FDR was probably worse in beliefs, being a semi-communist, I think LBJ did a hell of a lot more damage to the country

hahahahahaha

Reagan because he ruined the right in America.

Obama, Carter, FDR, LBJ

Why Sup Forums doesn't like FDR? Wtf.

Don't forget he split the GOP and let Wilsom win.

Obama is honestly, not even memeing, probably one of the worst because he instituted so much neolib/neocon bullshit but nobody even batted an eye.

He was able to get away with undeclared war of undeclared war, proxy wars, surveillance state only getting stronger.

It's mostly his image as a "badass" that people remember, and not many people know his actual stance on issues.

Sure, the guy was a cowboy, war hero and just an all around ass kicker, but he was unfit to be president. He would have been more at home as a general or something.

I blame Cracked for spreading this false narrative about Teddy.

>Also, since he was born with a silver spoon, he basically had a child's understanding of economics and his actions against "the corporations" almost crashed our economy.

But enough about Trump!

>muh immigation act
There were like 40 of them. Americans been suck nigger cock and importing niggers 100 years before Lydon.

Not sure. But if Sup Forums is strongly anti communist then it might stand to reason FDRs willingness to compromise on Stalin's demands for the post WW2 and overall taking a more friendly stand with the USSR might be why. Among other things. But I dont know the details.

He sold us out to the globalist kikes, and forced us to fight in WWII, a war which we had no reason to get involved in.
That alone puts him in the bottom 5.

Because most people have a feeling that FDR allowed thousands of communist spies in american administration during his 12 years term

Obama, Carter, FDR, LBJ
Also Wilson. No Wilson no ww2

P.s. mods just deleted 2 reasonable posts for no reason recently. One on russia and one on bannon. Wtf?

Posts or threads? They are probably fighting with massive flow of shills now, could mistake you (or not? :) for one

>hating Jackson
Mother fucker, go ruin the EU some more and get the fuck out of here.

Thread

bush jr
bush sr
truman
roosevelt

>Said the 18-year-old
He was your only president kiddo

>Trump
>Trump
>trump
Not gonna lie,

>ctrl F Buchanan
>only one result

everyone here except the kiwi is retarded

Obama was one of the worst presidents though, but that's why we have Trump just like how Johnson gave us Nixon.

Clinton
Obama
Nixon

Obama is the direct cause of the Wewuzism movement among black people, because instead of cracking down the ghetto mentality, showing that there's life and opportunities beyond their turf, he coddled them and empowered the same mentality that makes black people acting as feral niggers.
As the POTUS it was criminal to support Trayvon and Clockboy, because he did it obviously for "good president points" while ignoring the consequences (the president is on our side,we can keep peddling crack at every street corner and be violent fucks forever because our president endorses us).
Instead of following MLK's principle of people being treated equal regardless of their skin color, he caused the victim mentality that suits more the ideas of Malcom X.
And if your country is going to be split apart it's all thanks to Obama.

>Herbert Hoover
>James Buchanan
>George Bush

not joke

Harding, Carter, Obama