What weapon would you use against a violent ANTIFA mob headed right towards you...

What weapon would you use against a violent ANTIFA mob headed right towards you, physically assaulting any """Nazi""" they see?
My vote: M16A2
>designed to kill actual literal commies dying the Cold War
>20" barrel increases velocity, which aids 5.56 in fragmenting
>30 round STANAGs are light
>556 is a commie killer round, cheap enough to use a lot of it
>can mount a bayonet
>aesthetic

Best choice would be an MG-42, dozens of belts, a sack of spare barrels and a good friend but that seems unlikely

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSMKGRyWKas&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/VKfO078KUJs
youtu.be/WOoUVeyaY_8?t=2m51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Colt SAA, M1862 and a horse

That won't save you from the horde unless you've got 6 of those revolvers under your jacket

An NBC suit and a canister of Sarin gas.

a huge pot of honey and about three loaded threat-matrix's with violent intent

That's why I have the sabre and horse

Fuck off ShariaBlue

Sup Forums is a board of peace. The only thing pol will do is to ensure they are safe when they go to Milo's events. Leave the killing and rioting to Hillary's goons.

Guerrilla warfare

>Dress up in all black, look stupid as fuck but cover face thoroughly, goggles a must
>Buy red spray paint, something thick like rustoleum
>Infiltrate crowd
>Scream "Trump supporter in disguise!!!" and spray random person in the face with the red
>Slip away while crowd chews up random dude struggling to breath
>Chaos

Fuck off ShariaBlue

Sup Forums is a board of peace. The only thing pol will do is to ensure they are safe when they go to Milo's events. Leave the killing and rioting to Hillary's goons.

Showing everyone the footage of the left communist revolution is the best weapon against them. All they are trying to do is instigate a retaliation and killing of an antifa to justify their move. The number one thing to do is Expose as many people to the truth of what they are up to and focus on destroying as much of their support as possible. If their civil war doesn't work they will try and assassinate trump next. If that doesn't work the economy will be crashed.

>"hey that guy just attacked that guy in the face with fucking spray paint!"
>crowd proceeds to beat the shit out of you
>they never even heard you say your victim was a trump supporter

Hand cannon.
And luger to piss them off.

Why is the H&K 91 autistic and have the bayonet on top

I would throw pizza related handkerchiefs at them.

This one. Looks like the kidn Fathe and Uncles used to kill gooks back in 'Nam.

My mom.
Ain't nothing stronger than her in the universe. Bonus if she had some rum before.

a fus roh dah shout would be neat

The man loves bayonets!

Is that an fal or a cetme third from the left? That would be my go to if it were a giant mob of violent people trying to kill you. That semi-auto penetration with a very frightening sound to those not accustomed to guns

fascists are pathetic

I own an HK so that would be it. 308 is a respectable round

Saiga 12 with a drum of 00 buckshot. No contest.

The mini cultural-marxist remover 14, of course

Honestly just crashing SUV into them would work

careful russian, I don't think your country likes muslims such as yourself

RPK-74. I shot that baby 3 days a weak for about 1.5-2k ammo per day in the army. Never get tired of it.

Can we please go to war with antifa. This waiting is so boring

what the point of stockpiling mountains of guns when you are too scared to use them

Terri Cruzs shotgun from the expendables with the HE rounds

>M16

AHAHAHAHAHA

I'm gonna buy myself a ruger mark 2 with a suppressor for dat silent nazi killing or a m40 for long distance assasinations.
or if i'm hitting a trumpcuck or neo nazi gathering, 556 ar15 with an echo trigger

>Slugs for shotgun
>30 round mags for the M1A

What more could you need for a tightly packed horde of zombies?

Saiga 12

yep
if you can buy AK but don't do it you are just a hopeless

A suit of battlerager armor cover in claymore mines.

Forgot pic

.22 and as back up I'd use my electric AR Airsoft. Fucking libs going to duck and cover under my hail of .2g hell fire storm of plastic.

cucks.

Kel Tec RDB

Florida Stronk

Remove gator

automatic p90

This + Luger for extra triggering.

A halberd. Want feel the bones crack.

dual wielding fg42s

Hands would be enough since these pussies can't fight without suckerpunching from behind you first.

4 Is the ultimate choice.

That's the point of hitting first. No one will see it coming, no one will notice what really happened, no one will catch you because you planned your escape already, the whole thing plays deliciously on crowd effect.

South Africa certainly knows how to stir shit up.

well if you shoot them you get sent to prison because you said mean things on Sup Forums and they were in their rights to gang beat you for it.

For long range I havr a scoped Winchester 30-30. Not ideal, since it only holds seven rounds before I have to reload. But nothing says ' AND STAY BACK!' like a 30-30 JHP.

At close-to-medium range I have a Savage 12ga, sewed down to a 13" barrel. Yes, I need to reload after every two shots. But nobody argues with a decksweeper.

And if They keep coming? I've got my chipped, rusty, and VERY dirty machete.Anyone who gets cut by that is losing whatever I cut. No questions.

A 98k of course. The based Bolshevik remover. Or a Tokarev for the irony.

I like some twelve for a crowd.

But really, it is best to let these leftist burn down their own shit until Sessions gets in position.

Jeff "jail Antifa for fresh prison sex" Sessions.

No need to go Loco. When they kill some little old lady their parents will lose everything and little Antifa will have to go to work... In prison.

my nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=GSMKGRyWKas&feature=youtu.be

this is what you hate speech fucks get

ban nazis not muslims

white supremacy is over

Actually a great idea. Get them to fight themselves like they always do.

>white supremacy is over
its not our fault we are better. you will fail

Older cetme rifle used that design and the old bayonet was carried over into the newer design. H&K copied that cetme model for the g3/91.

>tfw antifa will never start shit in your area
>tfw you will never holocaust anarchists and communists

.308 nato if you want them down for good.

.556 if you want a lawsuit over their medical bills.

Nice Zastava's, specially the "pistol"

>he can only own rifles from the last century
lmao

m/45 with the dick extender bayo

Glorious Australian AUG Arab killer
In reality all I have is a hatchet

Any one would do fine.

42 shots per mag standard and a crowd and ill be good.

got at least one friend to give me backup too.

i dont like attacking but at this point shooting ANTIFA is a defensive action just from the get go.

Thats why you commit and kill as many as you can before offing yourself

30-30 isnt really a long range gun

Hack off the hand of that person who pepper sprayed our peaceful MAGA girl. PSP for scale.

Weak

LSAT, remember, no facist

That's a big guy.

I got you lads. Say hello to my Foil Japanese Dark Jedi Lightsaber.

(Its actually Vader's Lightsaber that allows you to add 1 to force drains, may target a creature for free, and reduces enemy forfeit to zero.)

I've been waiting a long time for this.

Probably an MG42. If you're going to use something, you might as well use it for its intended purpose.

I'm not trying to shoot people halfway across town. A city block.. Two at the most.

Your lack of weapon posts is weak.

7.92x57mm rounds at 1500 rounds per minute and it's aestetic as fuck.

OP is a pathetic faggot following a script written by a jew

For you

A molotov cocktail for the irony.

One of those russian gas powered rotary cannons on a truck would be cool. I think there's one that fires at an insane 10k RPM

M60
Good against a mob because it has lots of ammo in 1 round.
or magazine you /k/ankerlijers.
and also some nailbombs that are strategically placed

My replica Bakuzan from Kill la Kill, which can cut entire buildings in half using superior Japanese metalworking

hell, with slugs you might get a couple of kills per shot. one if theyre a fatty, three if theyre all those scrawny fuckers.

>Implying they ever actually release it

comrade, do not remove gator

harness gators

create combat gators to unleash on commies

I just phone this /guy/.
He is a living weapon of mass destruction.

So is that an STG, or...?

id rock out with a saiga 12 semi-auto shotgun with a barrel magazine

youtu.be/VKfO078KUJs

Reproduction STG coming out "soon."

Offered in 5.56, 7.62x39, 7.92x33 kurtz, and .300 memeout. They are also making tacticool models of you are a faggot with absolutely no taste.

*teleports behind you*
Psssshhhh....nothin personell kiddo.....

white supremacy is over - said the white man.

your a piece of shit. how fucked is your brain. your own grandparents would rip you apart you traitor.

These look fun!

youtu.be/WOoUVeyaY_8?t=2m51s

Basically, a 5.56 baby MG42, about the weight of a G3.

>5.56
They're not going to be wearing body armour. Remember Black Hawk Down? A lot of the Rangers and Delta operators in that operation reported that it took three or four rounds to put a target down. There was lots of cases of people getting hit and then getting right back up again. In the end, they requested that a new round be developed specifically for dealing with those types of situations, and they came up with the .458 SOCOM.
Anyway, one Delta guy used an M-14 with 7.62, and I heard it was a lot more effective, so that's what I'd go for. Can any burgers clarify if that would be a good choice? I'm pretty much a nogunz, so I'm not too sure.

The problem with 5.56 comes when it's at too low of a velocity to cause what's known as "high-velocity projectile fragmentation", such as when it's fired at longer ranges or from shorter barrels.

At the appropriate velocity, 5.56 is an extremely devastating round for soft tissue.

K98K

AJS-37-Viggen with BK-90 clusters bombs.
Literally designed to take out big formations of commie armor and infantry.

None, I don't advocate violence

>The problem with 5.56 comes when it's at too low of a velocity to cause what's known as "high-velocity projectile fragmentation"
I did not know this.

>such as when it's fired at longer ranges or from shorter barrels.
The engagement I mentioned took place in a city, often at ranges close than 100m. The Rangers used M-16s, which I assume has a long enough barrel.

Also air fields

Uzi crowd control