You know what, Burgers?

If you do not like Mechico's avocados and Mechico's chicas, we will take them!

Trump BTFO again. Americans will pay for the wall, which is 10 times more expensive than a more effective ELECTRIC and SUPERVISED fence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OwW7WSm1T8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heads_of_state_of_Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=sDzIVh7AIyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually don't like avocados or guacamole. Though I'm sure JEB! could convince me with his secret recipe.

this tbqh

Burgers with avocados are awesome. You are just too fat to understand that the fat in avocados is good fat.

And these chicas will come to Europe now, not freaking America.

I don't like avocados with anything, the type of fat in it has nothing to do with how much I detest it's flavor. Sometimes I am ashamed to have been born in your country and have a German mother.

And keep the women. You're used to brown people taking over your country by now.

Germans don't even eat those. All they do is drink beer and eat bratwurst with a side of sauerkraut.

>EU still hasn't learned its lesson
>knows mass immigration is causing far-right populism in the EU
>knows mass Mexican immigration put Trump in the White House
>decides to allow mass Mexican immigration into the EU
I am completely convinced the heads of the EU are actually trying to demonstrate the failings of globalism to make the world more nationalistic

Fuck off with your globalist agenda fucking Merkel. EU will destroy Mexico.

A German mother? What a race traitor, good that you BTFO back to Burgerland, blackie.

We eat avocado, a shitton of it.

FOR FUCKS SAKE

Fuck off Merkel.

Hey burgers and Ivans, can we volunteer to be a Co-Protectorate of you both? Our experience:

Keeping refugees out
Slaying turks
Attacking everyone around us
Destroying empires from the inside (good for infiltration)

Ideally, we'd prefer a voice in the Amerussian alliance, something we don't have in the EU.

The Mechico women are all white and Christian. We take them any time over heredic fat Brits.

>EU will destroy Mexico.
You forget that Mexico was, until very recently, owned by Europe.

>Germany wants jeb's wife

Merkel can go die in a fire, we shall fix ourselves after that retard Peña leaves or is killed, whatever happens first

>Keeping refugees out
90% of all illegals entering Germany have crossed through Bulgaria in the last 10 months. How did you "keep out refugees"??? We got over 100k illegals who came from the Turkey-Bulgaria crossings.

Fuck you, I hope you fuck out of the EU yesterday.

Can we be part of the European Union?, We are like Spain 2.0 but more cool.

Those aren't the women that are coming over here. The ones coming here are short, fat and brown

>we shall fix ourselves
You need European rulers again to be fixed. You know that, even Trump knows that.

we only send our garbage, we the white and good looking mexicans stay here ruling our nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=2OwW7WSm1T8

>Can we be part of the European Union?, We are like Spain 2.0 but more cool.
Absolutely. Mexico is very welcome to join up. Actually, we just got a spot now after some idiots on Monkey Island left to die on their Brit island.

My father is white with British and French ancestry. His time serving in Germany probably contributed more to your country's safety and well being than you ever will.

>How did you "keep out refugees"???
easy: you use eu funds to secure the eu borders and apply refugee laws properly instead of inviting them

Danke. Our commercial relationship is becoming real. Stupid Drumpf hates our avocados.

i will execute EU myself

>how did you "keep out" refugees:???

Do you still have some MP-40s laying around?

Fuck you Ahmed

>white and good looking mexicans

Do these actually exist? Do you have any examples without several pounds of plastic inside their body?

And you forgot that we kicked European ass out of our country. You fixed your shit and let us fix ours, we don't need no global government here.

Greetings, Hans. Posting some German art.

Coconut fat is the only good fat.

Yes in North and west Mexico, In the wealthy areas of Mexico city and central Mexico.

>calls someone a race traitor
>wants to import mexicans
lmfao, you're a special kind of stupid

Dude.

Please stop beclowning yourself.

I can only laugh so hard.

Chicas and avocados will still go to the US. Just legal ones

The blumpf cultists here won't care. They'll laugh as all prices increase as we enact "America First" isolationist policies. They'll continue to meme when other countries open up new trade with each other and leave America in the dirt.

>we kicked European ass out of our country

mfw all Mexican presidents were white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heads_of_state_of_Mexico

Nice!

Cheap cars made in mexico! I love Mexico now!

First off, lol for falling for the fake news. Second, I wish it was true it would be so sad for the EU and Mexico.

We'll have to ramp up the production of canadian avocados, that's maple syrup in snow dyed green wrapped in a ball

>Beaners and cartel come to germany
>Beaners kill off muslims
>Muslim problem solved

Once again a foolish Anglo has been beaten by German ingenuity.

Germans come out on top once again!

Wrong Bush. The secret recipe guy is Bush. He sells beans. And has a talking dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDzIVh7AIyU

im drooling, I love beand with panceta.

>EU is trading the fucking UK for Mexico

I CALL NO TAKE BACKS

You can come with us but we can't let you have all the fun.

>once again

>Ideally, we'd prefer a voice in the Amerussian alliance,
kek

>buy avocado seeds from anywhere but mexico
>plant them on US soil
>mexico is no longer needed

Lot of German cucks trolling tonight

>If you do not like Mechico's avocados and Mechico's chicas, we will take them!

Holy fuck you nazis are delusional. Avocados are not expensive in Finland and no one want those hairy, barrel shaped bitches. Please destroy your own country if you will but leave us out of it.

The problem is Turks are immune to nuclear weapons, naturally, but when us, the Greeks, Serbs and Romanians get together... we can fix that problem easily.

You know who eats Mexican food?

Commies.

>cuck speaking
>not listening

they will but our avocatoes to feed their sand and jungle niggers. The more they import they better, more mouth to feed. Germany Yes!

And pregnant. Even though you wouldn't be able to tell.

Some them sexy troglodytes from the most obese nation on fucking Earth amiright

Posting superior White American Woman

>tfw you are in the timeline when being obnoxiously obese is no longer considered something to be worried about, but rather a way to let others know that you're really happy even though you'll reach the point where you won't able to walk upstairs without having a heart attack
>tfw if you dare pointing out how bad it is for people to emulate that and feel proud about it you're going to get harassed by an army of freaks that go around bitching about muh pronouns

seriously though, this is seriously fucked up...how the hell did this shit happen, anyway? Some years ago you eing chubby was bad, but now...things have gotten out of control it seems.

>That passes as White to a Mexican

Because muslim immigration isnt enough.

t. 60% "white" american mongrel with 10% of nigger, Chink, Jew and Spic blood.

So sick of you disgusting oily midgets. Should have taken your whole country and let you live on reservations like the natives.

>m-muh oppresshuuuuuns!!!

That's how we let it get too far. No one thought it would leave Tumblr and now we let it grow too big.

Fuck off Germany, you fucking mongoloid soviet rape baby. You don't get to make choices for the EU. Those Mexican chicas are just going make for Mehmet, instead of a cucked Günterfag like you.

>claims to be mexican
>german flag
Are Germans the new
>A fucking leaf
Now?

THAT'S MY BOY! GET THEM SON!

Based Irishman. Come home.

REKT

no thanks Ahmed

I'm already there, mate. Our independence experiment has failed, I want to go back to our old flag. It's the only hope for us.

You can take them hans, they're pretty disgusting desu. They also mongrolize your nation.

We prospered together, fought together, died together. Let's do it again someday eh, Paddy? Your spot in the Anglosphere is reserved.

Spain probably pleased with competition from outside the union. I think most I buy are from Israel though.

Not gonna lie former trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

eu is the mexico of great britain

>Ideally, we'd prefer a voice in the Amerussian alliance, something we don't have in the EU.

haha

*americans stop buying Mexico products*

*mexico pays for wall because everyone stops buying their shit in the US*

*liberals and communists find something else to bitch and cry about*

They fall for it everytime.