Sup Forums is a white nationalist board, STOP PROMOTING YOUR SHITSKIN MEETUP THREADS

Mods hurry up and ban the HWNDU threads

Other urls found in this thread:

optimalwaysofhealing.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syncretic_politics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off dude you know full well Sup Forums has never been a white nationalist board

its just a nationalist board

What's hwndu mean?

Half of Sup Forums is not white, get over it

IRL Sup Forums raids

Jesus and jackie are whiter than any of you fags could ever be

hewillnotdivide.us
A massive IRL shitposting contest

Sup Forums isn't a white nationalist board

my perfect brand of civic nationalism has never been tried

>american shitskins use a handful of pooshits in a 50% white country in an even less white city to meme Sup Forums is not white

>Sup Forums is x
First mistake.

The most enjoyable thing about these threads is how riled up some stormkeks are getting.

Man, Noodle and friends, you're really going to have to try harder than this.

Ive been away since brexit. Wtf is HWNDU?

agreed OP, so many fucking casuals posting trash /soc/ tier threads that have no political relevance

anyone still unironically believing the 'Sup Forums is a white supremacy board' meme are honestly not intelligent enough to understand what this board has become and where we are headed.

how is that guy supposed to be greek?

he looks like a fucking saudi.

sure sure Tyrone ChingChong-Sanchez

i hope some big maori cunt knocks you out then, stormcuck

hope some big maori cunt knocks you out, stormfag

>nu zealand

aren't shills using this flag as proxie?

God i really hate niggers but boy do i hate liberals more.

The enemy of my enemy is my nigga.

>brownskin everywhere
And then they make fun of Europeans all the times.

You guys forget that HWNDU is in NYC. The most mongrelized city in the entire country. Also, if you think civic nationalism is the answer you're a brain dead cuck. We can ally ourselves with other nationalist movements, but never combine them. Think Rockwell and the nation of islam. We will divide this country and rebuild it. Naturally, whites will get the bigger piece of the pie. Currently we do not have the manpower or the racial solidarity to take back what is ours. So, we must cut out a nice, hefty portion for ourselves and grow. Remember, if we allow for civic nationalism, our descendants will end up right back at where we are now. Perhaps they will no longer hold the majority, and by then it will be too late.

the new york times/ctr thread
LE EBIL NAZIS SUPPORT TRUMP
fuck off, go to stormfaggotront

wtf is a maori?

You don't have to support race mixing while being civic nationalist. I'm all for preserving all cultures. In their respective places.

This board is called "Politically incorrect", nothing more. Go back to stormfront

Kill non-whites

WE WUZ WHITE EUROPEANS N SHIT

Native New Zealanders. Yes, you read that right.

CHINKED
SPIC'D
TURBANED

ANTI-SHOUTOUT TO CANADAAAAHA

>white nationalism means you hate other races

Fuck off CTR/JIDF

SANDED
RICED
BLACKED
PIRADMIDED
ROACHED

white nationalism != racism

shlomo says it is
but he says zionism isnt

calm down holy shit paper is looking more sensible than you spergs

Basically NZ's abos but slightly less retarded.

>Sup Forums is a white nationalist board
kek, really?

paper just said Shia would whoop Sam
it's gotta happen now

wtf im a paperboy fan now

I'm pretty fucking racist, but how can you hate someone like Jesusbro? I would rather fight with him and trust him to have my back than the majority of effeminate whites cucks out there.

vmashup.com/4qvSXFTO

I support Maori Nationalism though

Tell Paper his mother's pussy has been worn out by finger mashing than that shit gameboy on his neck.

>jackie let the thief walk away

haha

More people come inside Paper's mother's pussy than to Paper's gatherings.

Tell paper cum makes the lips crusty.

Paper representing anal beads

I feel like he's able to be red pilled. he's taking things pretty well.

Paper has a small dick. Keep saying it until he shows it

Paper's momma's pussy is the krusty krab

i am stalinist

DUURR HURR IM A CIVIC NATIONALIST

I DON'T MIND EVERY WHITE MAJORITY COUNTRY BECOMMING MULTICLUTRAL AND 80% NON-WHITE I ONLY CARE DAT THEY VOTE DER REPUBLICAN

oh shit a white person is putting themselves first!!! STORMFAG!!!!!! DIE STORMFAG SCUM

Only non-whites are allowed to put themselves first and have majority durka druka countries to fall back on

The nigger was using the paint as hand moisturizer

> not knowing that united states of 50% is a bunch of mongrel turbovirgins
> not knowing that 90% of Sup Forums are subhuman shitskins

come on abbo

at least stalin would throw him in the gulag

Tell Paper he failed at highschool basketball! Trigger him! He told the fucking story yesterday. Tell him he isn't good, just like his coach said.

"first lady" The way he's dressed

Just tell him his breath smells like shia's dick

I identify as Nat zidong

are you OK user?

Jackie Sup Forums and Canada red hat if u wanna check out hundreds of non-white Nazis go here: www.mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

Based Anglo. Shitskins need to go back to nairaland forums

99% of Sup Forums is not white. The only white people here are the muslim converts

Agreed. I fucking hate the underage cunts fucking up the board with their shitty threads.

what timeline are we in?

I really, really like this episode

ADIDASBRO

Nigger, you have to go back

Adidas was always best character

he reminds me of 3 dog from fallout 3

been here since dec 2001?
anyways /pol is not racist(mostly)
we dislike cultures but we treat all humans with the same respect until they show us otherwise.
Its not so much about skin color but the perception they have on the world
Red spilled is something new used by newfags to mean spending enough time on analyzing things that you can understand the bullshit in it.
finding the middle ground.
some get lost
some find the wrong road
we all get to not feel alone for a second.

>Sup Forums is a white nationalist board

FUCK OF WITH THIS MEME

optimalwaysofhealing.com/

I don't know what I expected

I would rather teamed up with conservative blacks and asians than whitest libtards.
It seems that after all your Race doesn't determine your political views.

>1488
WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR AMERICAN CHILDREN.

HEIL TRUMP

Hola mate!
The blue coats were the union.

Fuck you and your whole race. Fuck your whole genetic line. Fuck your dead body.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

(((YOU)))

You have to go back to the daily stormer stormcuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syncretic_politics

>Stormfags getting BTFO
that's the best part about the HWNDU threads. Mostly everyone on here got along for the elections, so all of a sudden stormfags want to act like they're a majority here. You aren't and you never have been.

KIKE'D

Get that bullshit out of here. I read Mein Kampf, unlike these brown and Asian wannabe neo-Nazis. It's very clear non-Aryans were going to be victims of genocide later and Hitler would've turned on his allies. Hitler and Mussolini later began having a falling our before the war was even over. And Hitler would not have shared the world with Japan, he wanted a German controlled world of blue-eyed blondes, that was the goal.

Hahaha Leaf Bro is sooooooo sooooooo triggered by Paperboy, and even the normally stoic Milkman is nearly triggered by him.

This has honestly been the most fun, eventful night of HWNDU.

>A literal, unironic stormnigger
>he fell for the satire

I shiggy when you diggy

The true red pill is realizing it isn't whites and everyone else, its everyone and blacks.

Lmao!Hitler promoted Muslims as brothers.If you think he wanted a white world,you are delusional

Then why does Sup Forums advocate the immigration bans against Muslims, and genociding Muslims, you retard. I swear you creatures don't even believe your own shit, constantly contradicting yourselves in different threads like you have disassociative identity disorder.

Nah, Europe should be white. da juice dun fucked it over.

It should be obvious to everyone with a modicum of sense by now that most of these threads have been joined by shills and "good trolls" whose primary aim is to make it appear that we're turning on each other.

You guys on stream just keep on doing your thing don't worry about this. Sup Forums will sort itself out sooner or later.