FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8aT9oRp95A
youtube.com/watch?v=0r7q5EWVEBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should have gave him a big nose

Guess I won't be seeing Pacific Rimjob 2. Sounds like shit anyway.

YOU'RE FUCKING A PALE MAN.

he's basically saying "fuck you" to drumpf

based

He was literally just chilling there minding his own shit until a fucking feminist spic broke into his house and started eating his god damn food

kek now every edgy retard who liked Cuck's Labyrinth got btfo.

(((guillermo del toro)))

they're fucking scared

Come on already, this is getting boring.

He makes shit films anyway, pacific rim was terrible.

We can associate race to movie characters now?

Absolutely fucking fantastic

>lives on an island in the middle of nowhere
>starving, being fed humans by a fucked up tribe of blacks trying to be white
>comes to america as a refugee
>can't handle society
>muh white wimin
>causes tens of millions of dollars in damages

Hes dead now, thank god

That barely makes sense.

What's he going to say next? The AYYLMAOS at the end of Pacific Rim are also white man

yep
i really liked the movie

now its shit

feels bad

white people bfto

He dindu nuffin wrong, he was the 8th wonder of the world, who gon pay for his children's meals now?

God dammit it is a good day to be white

HE WUZ KING KONGZ

>has to tell everyone his movie is bashing white males on social media
Textbook virtue signalling. To promote a fucking (((hollywood))) movie too.

UNDERRATED

Good thing he never got to touch Silent Hill

The only thing missing from that sentence is "C- White". Fucking disgusting lardball.

first post, best post.

Did they show the pale man that brought science, technology, and civilization to the world?

No?

Huh.

Daily reminder that Hollywood has started it's attack on the USA. Many celeb tweets just starting to come out eerie seem to all be saying the same thing. attack.

Thank you for opening your mouth you fat cunt.

I really enjoyed Pan's Labyrinth and Hellboy until now.

Why can't famous people just shut up every now and then

God fucking damn it, can it stop already? All this political shit from Jewood is getting frustrating.

>HE WUZ KANG KONG BEST NIGGAZ WITH DONKEY KONG

XDDDDDDDDD

fucking underrated kek

The only thing missing from that sentence is "C- White". Fucking disgusting lardball. And he had to come from this country, fuck!

kek agrees. checked.

where's my white privilege check I could sure use a break. Here's the thing, and why I will never respect you dirty shitskins. I'm ALWAYS preparing for that one chance, a big break, an opportunity. That's the only thing that keeps me going, is hope. I don't ask for handouts, I don't greedily waste resources. So what gives? I sure hope there's some kind of afterlife.

Why is it so hard to learn that taking any political stance, it doesn't matter which, is a really stupid idea if your main goal to draw in an audience? You're just guaranteeing 50% of people interested in your stuff turn away.

As a young film professional who's looked up to this guy for years, his worldbuilding, storytelling, art style, production ability, everything, this is a real fucking kick in my pale man nuts.

FUCK.

Lel

strange I've been listening to 46 and 2 by tool lately.

This is what this image is from, the music video.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8aT9oRp95A

>Antifa just killed a guy & rioted against free speech
>It's white males who are the problem

Every time the left do something bad, they pretend it didn't happen & keep pretending it's the Right wingers who are the problem

They're all fucking controlled man. Hollywood is 100% conditioning and brainwashing. Stop giving them your hard earned money.

>Movie portrays the Spanish Nationalists as a bunch of psychotics that are actually more brutal than the monsters in the film
>This is fine
>"Oh by the way Sup Forums Guillermo del Toro said one of the monsters represents white people"
>WTF I HATE DEL TORO NOW

>white male hating white males

The cuck never cease to amaze me

you need to control your hombres muchacho

wow, mean.

Thats a real shame. I actually liked Pan's Labyrinth

Oh Fuck

How much influence does this fat fuck have on death stranding

NO
NONONONONONONO

Aren't antifas white men?

Huh? What is this? I don't keep up with (((hollywood))) anymore.

To lighten the mood: youtube.com/watch?v=0r7q5EWVEBM

Jesus what. Are you serious?

Isn't this the fat fuck who ruined the hobbit by dumping it on other people at the last second?

Franco cucked out and refused to fight alongside Hitler in WW2. Fuck the Spics.

Guess you don't have an ugly asian girl fetish

Daily reminder that Hollywood has started it's attack on the USA. Many celeb tweets just starting to come out eerie seem to all be saying the same thing. attack.

That's pretty fucking racist.

nothing confirmed anyway other than his likeness

Why is it so hard to learn that taking any political stance, it doesn't matter which, is a really stupid idea if your main goal to draw in an audience? You're just guaranteeing 50% of people interested in your stuff turn away.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK PALE PEOPLE

wtf im not buying death stranding now

>OMG! NOW I HATE HIS MOVIES!
Isn't that exactly why you ridiculed the retards lashing at Musk?
Grow the fuck up.

Says the fucking glutton.

when everyone hates white people, white people will unite. Right? Or will you all be playing this ald game - "you are not white, Hitler would not approve of you!" Who cares what some looser from the past would think, what matters is what happens today. They want white people hated universally, so we should unite universally.

Sorry about that

T.Hiwi

I still love his movies. I don't care.

Sadly unnoticed post

its from pan's labyrinth

That's why (((they))) hate Russia, don't want to see Whites united

Can't wait for USA & Russia to be bro's again

Do those fucks not realize that if they continue to demonize white men, all their nightmares just might come true eventually?

Really should've gotten the clue when Trump got elected.

So when are you going to make a movie beside pans labyrinth that isn't fucking garbage?

He's literally the mexican m night.

wtf I hate Pan's Labyrinth now

Of course this spic left his shit country to come to the US.

I barely remember his movies and I never paid to watch them.

Suddenly, the new Silent Hill getting cancelled doesn't seem so sad anymore.

All the monsters would have probably been FUCKING WHITE MALES, anyway.

i hate this fag ever since he ruined the hobbit
He can go fuck himself sideways.

>Kek Confirms

Welp, looks like it's time to delete all those Guillermo del Toro movies I pirated.

None, Kojima handles things alone.

Silent Hill needed to die. Kojima is a fine game maker, but Silent Hill was only as good as it was due to a team of absolute autists and rejects. The sheer amount of nuance in those games could never be matched by a team of people that aren't social rejects.

if you cry and shit yourself every time an artist turns out to be liberal, you're going to have nothing to watch or listen to

I don't watch or listen to much, anyways. Painting with a broad brush, modern media sucks, and has sucked, with rare exception, for close to 2 decades.

What movie? I wanto rage a bit to see how (((they))) manipulate my country's history

Pan's Labyrinth.

Apparently its just fantasy shit happening after the civil war so I don't really care about that.

It's not a movie I ever enjoyed. Lots of people seemed to like it, but the story wasn't overly engaging, and the movie wasn't overly scary.

If the original Alien or John Carpenter's The Thing was an 8/10, I would rate that movie about a 3. I know I'm in the minority, though.

Reading a summary of the plot, I can see its just the typical "Im the chosen magical one and I will fight against the dark forces of evil" bullshit. There are 30000 movies about that already, how are people not getting tired of the same shit?

It throws in some "Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe," magical shit, too.

Also, the bitch gets shot at the end.

>tfw white devils took the story of esteemed Melanoid bodybuilder William Wuzkong and made him into a giant ape obsessed with violence and white wimmin
Why are us whites such hatemongers?

you didn't watch the video I posted, he posted a screen cap from the Tool video 46 and 2. look at my first post and watch the video.

I never watched pans labyrinth, so maybe there is context I missed, but I was commenting on the screencap

The screencap is literally from Pan's Labyrinth. Tool may have done a music video to promote the movie, but Del Toro is talking about a monster from his movie.

Proof in image.

What in the fuck is The Pale Man?