If alex jones is legit why haven't //they// silenced him??

just finished watching the joe rogan podcast, hilarious, but i was left with that question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM?t=8914
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
youtube.com/watch?v=wg3ddGmh38w
youtube.com/watch?v=KFTIBeLKEBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=rnadDLoO3BE
youtube.com/watch?v=fyEagZ2VDIg
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alex Jones is an entertainer.

he silences himself by spewing shit without proof.

>Israel

Not gonna lie, former Alex Jones listener here. This is fucking hilarious watching Alex crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get super male vitality supplement.

if they silenced him everyone would know that all of that is true, they would just draw attention to it

He's a disinfo agent.

bcause he never critisizes Israel

I think he's controlled opposition. But that's not all bad. Intelligence agencies chose to leak some information through him. Some are lies (for whatever reason), some are truths. And he does what he can with this. While trying to remain consistent and being entertaining. Lately, he's been given some pretty interesting truths it seems.

And the rest is speculative science-fiction. Nothing wrong with that. The elite have long-term plans for civilization for sure (they always do). He acts like he's so damn certain of it though.

Society has been surprisingly stable in the last decades if you think about it. This won't last forever. It never does.

i rememeber being 14 watching alex jones on youtube thinking the shit he said was real. it cracks me up now days because he's so intense

Because he doesn't advocate for anything non-jewish, hes just apart of this giant alt-right bone (((they))) have thrown to distract us.

test

He's probably doing more harm than good in showing that right winged people are loonies. At least, that's what someone who didn't know the guy would think the moment they saw him.

Because he isn't really that radical or anything. Hes basically a moderate meme.

Too obvious

He has (((sources)))

Some stuff he says is true.

He's a salesman and a good one. He does spread a lot of truth but amps it up with screaming and fear tactics in order to sell his useless products which Ameritards eat up. Pretty funny.

He's just spouting bullshit which fits his own beliefs, at some point 10% turn out to be true.

Because he comes off as more than slightly unhinged.

>be alex jones
>yell about nwo/globalists all day
>never says who they are
>sells water filters

You assholes seen pretty sure of yourselves hers. Probably know the meaning of life and what happens when we die, bag on my bro AJ while believing Chomsky is legite

test

They have, he broke bohemian grove and was willing to name (((them))) years ago but now hes a water filter salesman with (((coincidental sponsors))) and is now what the average bluepilled person thinks of when they start questioning anything remotely fishy thus prompting them to discard the redpills before they even start taking them

i believed every single thing he spoke about on the rogan experience tonight.. dead srs

It could be that it would make things too obvious? Alex has a huge following and has had a pretty good following for years. Or it could be that he is a part of the conspiracy, just look at his bohemian Grove video if you want to humor that idea. Alex is kind of an odd person because he is front and center to all this NWO shit while having family ties to it and simultaneously speaking out against it.
>he's fishy to say the least.

tip-toes around it
>elites
>vampires
>they think we're cattle
youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM?t=8914 (2:28:34)

Joe called him a "normal person".
How dare you.

He doesn't say everything.

Hes a shill. I love him and he got me into the right but its fairly obviously. And to anyone who didn't watch the podcast its 100% worth it. Even though eddie was a bit of a cunt in the first half but he was pretty cool in the second.

So much of what he says is obviously batshit crazy that when he DOES say something true, (((they))) know hardly anyone will believe it.

They have.

Whenever someone thinks Alex Jones, they think of someone crazy. Silenced.

dont worry guys Bill is working for the good guys in the system

Gatekeeper Disinfo. Scolds the "anti-semites" because one tribe being in control is CUHRAZY, it's the Elites.

Controlled opposition.

They have, info wars is in the fake news black list.

dont worry guys hes is working for the good guys in the system

Can't tell if bot or copypasta

I am bored and need to trash talk.

Jones is not bill hicks, he looks nothing like him or sound like him. You hicks faggots need to hang yourself.

Bring it.

(((they))) did silence him, the current Alex Jones you're listening isn't the original one

Alex Jones is like a broken clock that's right three times a day

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

youtube.com/watch?v=wg3ddGmh38w

youtube.com/watch?v=KFTIBeLKEBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

lol i wonder

Bill Hicks is his brother. They are royals from Germany. Jones real name is Prince Gustav of sayn wittgenstein, Google it

me too. I just dreamed that I was being sucked into the other dimension. pretty scary shi tbqh

>Eddie Bravo

Fuck sake.

wow. lol

youtube.com/watch?v=rnadDLoO3BE

Fucking DROPPED

He is usually 65% accurate, but always at least 3 months ahead of everyone else on the stuff that has real merit. He's probably closer to truth than Rogan, and not really comparable at all to the hardcore conspiracy shit like coast to coast AM.

They found character assassination was more effective for the past few decades, but his info is getting increasingly specific and accurate.

He might get assassinated some day, he says he's been threatened. Apparently they did try to kill Roger Stone who hosts for Jones now sometimes (was also probably targeted because he worked with trump, not jones).

I think they made a tactical error desu, but they havent killed trump yet either... so who knows.

basically there are interdimensional beings controlling our future

Do people actually buy his products?

They haven't silenced him because is just making money. He is a decent journalist who does actual investigation, but he investigates everything and goes overboard with speculation.
He is seen as a crazy conspiracy guy. That's because he is a crazy conspiracy guy. He has gotten things wrong many times. He pushed the story that USA was going to start rounding up people and putting them in concentration camps - never happened.

He isn't a threat to the government, mostly because he stays away from talking about jewry.

These people having taken the red pill that the (((illuminati))) isn't some secret organization trying to take over the world, they're just rich jews with a lot of power and money, they're not even that secret and openly admit to what they're doing. No need for conspiracy theories there.

New, fresh copy pasta that varies depending on topic. Rejoice brethren!

he is crazy enough to discredit himself

They wont kill him because if they do, everyone will know it's the government

Eddie needed to shut the fuck up. That podcast was great but if it were just Alex and Joe it would have been truly next level

It's common knowledge that Alex is controlled op and in it to sell merch.

That doesn't make his show any less cartoonish or hilarious. Nobody here with two IQ points to rub together actually watches infowars for information or news. It's pure entertainment.

Yea, and I'm sure its pretty high quality, but I bet its more expensive than anything comparable, and that there is a lot of variability in quality between the different supplements.

Because he never spoke against Russia/USSR interests in the world and their subversive apparatus, he speak against everything else.
So and he puts people like Aleksandr Dugin in his program, a Eurasianist ideologue.
So you know who have his back, speaking against Islamic globalists and New World Order globalists while hiding the fact that another globalist movement exist.
He's protected, that's why they haven't killed him yet.
If you speak out, you can have so much enemies, people who actually speak against all of them are persecuted and have no defense.

Idk, "Supermalevitality" etc stuff sounds pretty scetchy

its what gives you all the testosterone to be as high energy as alex himself

holy shit my id is basically "pls kill me"

youtube.com/watch?v=fyEagZ2VDIg

Only made it 15min so far; does it get better? Seems like hes trying to pretend hes not batshit insane.

>Alex "its everybody but the Jews" Jones

You can do that without buying snake oil, men in the past didn't need a water filter merchant to be as strong as they were

>>Alex "its everybody but the Jews" Jones
This is the reason he is alive.

Clever leaf. Hope to see proper use of this forced meme.

u might be fucked dude
did you bluepill by accident?

here
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w

holy shit, I never saw this.

JAMIE CAN YOU BRING THAT UP?

I personally found him thoroughly entertaining yesterday.
I can see the appeal, both for people believing this stuff and people that dont.
He has an incredible amount of knowledge and "seems" like he knows a lot of interesting people and stuff.
But if you dont carried over with him and listen to what he says it's pretty textbook: he floods youwith facts, presents everything in a light (sometimes saying white lies, sometimes straight misrepresenting) in order to fuel the argument, and when you get him to just follow a linear cause-effect discourse you just end up at
>"I have sources Joe

So, we should believe that this man is one of the most powerful and knowledgeable men alive, trusted by heads (headS) of state, intelligente operatives and military officials by the dozen.
I ultimately believe Joe made a mistake inviting him, it was great podcasting, but you should avoid exposing people to such toxic material.

Fuck sake even Eddie bravo was calling his bullshit, and that guy believes everythin

It picks up big time once they start drinking and smoking

BY THE POWER OF WATER FILTERS

>implying Alex is not 100% bare truth
People who don't understand and appreciate Alex are midwits.

This

>It picks up big time once they start drinking and smoking
DO they actually smoke weed on podcast?

Alex Jones is an interesting guy... He's definitely crazy, but some of the things he says make sense. The whole pedophile thing - that's not unbelievable, and I'm sure there's something there. Not to say that Hillary and Obama are having orgies with kids, but something...

But all the interesting things he said were drowned out by shit like interdimensional energy vampires that are trying to control the elites through A.I.

Eddie Bravo on the other hand - he's just a retarded idiot.

Huh.

I think Alex has a legit mental illness. The dude might have become schizophrenic from overdosing on redpills,

He has literally mentioned the (((Rothchilds))) a thousand times.

Lot of men in the past were frail as fuck.

This!

Eddi seems a lot to care how he appear to the normies.

A lot of rich and successful people have mental illness
It's tragic but its not always impeding or even overtly negative. It's all about perception

They have, info wars is in the fake news black list.

Because he's legit.

Joe finally got Alex Jones on his podcast and he ruins it by having that other guy on too and also drinking/smoking themselves in to retardation.

Kekd

Soo many people would be beyond furious. Its like if trump is killed. I would hunt down george sorors and rip his heart out with my hands then move on to anderso cooper, then john McCain. Thats just me one person in 1 week