And the israelis only did not lose because the US gave them cheatcodes

>be british soldier
>liberate jews from concentration camps
>war ends
>get stationed in palestine
>Expect to be loved by jews
>get shot by jews

HYDE?!?!

Cause Germany made the mistake twice of being too greedy and overextending. The humble Jews just fought wars to carve a piece of land for themselves and secure their new country. What expansion they did make, was little compared to the reach of the Third Reich. If Isreal set out to conquer all of the Arab countries, then it stands to reason they might of lost too.

You can just look at the Wikipedia page for German wars and see that we won quite a lot.

i'm polish myself. one of my family members once told me a story about how in medieval times a german knightly order fought against an entire polish city. and the poles fucking lost. so well, it's not really hard to defeat poland 2bh

>Germany has never won a war
what is the teutoburg forest

>Israel has never lost a war
what is the suez crisis

>Franco-Prussian War
>Lebanon 2008

or was it lebanon 2006? Don't have time to look this shit up now.

The 2 danish wars and lots of others here might be a better example.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany

>Samuel ben Hydeon

This is like if that kid bragged about beating a game on easy because you failed on extreme mode.
>Bomb USS Liberty
>americucks still your bitch

By "Israel" you mean Israel + United States + 99% of Europe right?

Israel would get shit on in a matter of days if it wasn't for the trillions of dollars in aide they get. Aide that they won't ever have to pay back...

Plus, all of Israel's neighbors know that if they do anything major to Israel they will be get nuked into oblivion by the US and Europe for being the "bad guys."

Israel has only been around for less than a century.....

America didn't always support Israel that much (look up all wars)

doesn't change the fact israel was always outnumbered sometimes vs 4+ countries, and btw the arabs were backed by the soviet union

Israel was losing a war in 1973 and threatened to start dropping nukes unless the rest of the world came and won it for them. They loaded 13 nukes on plains and said if someone doesn't come and save them then they nukes will start dropping.

Germany managed to fuck up twice in less than 50 years.

>israel was always outnumbered sometimes vs 4+ countries
american/european weaponry against goatfuckers with rocks and sticks

you cant lose a war when you dont exist

>Israel will be destroyed by Iran...guaranteed.

And you believe this story?
Well you're a fucking moron.

>Go to encyclopedia dramatica
>Go to how to troll Sup Forums section made like 4 years ago
>Control C
>Go to Sup Forums
>Control V

Ehm ehm Ethiopia

>What is the UK?
>What is France?

When you fight Israel in a war, you never fight just Israel. Military conflicts started happening the day Israel was founded. Do you think they just dumped a bunch of random Jews in fucking Arabia somewhere and they manufactured enough military equipment to fight off 4+ Arab countries in a matter of days? Please.

Also, the Arabic countries never went all out, so it can hardly be called a war. Unless you think Saudi Arabia only had 1000 soldiers at that time.

>in the early phases of the war Prime Minister Golda Meir ordered the assembly and arming of 13 nuclear bombs. The story suggested that it was that specter of nuclear escalation that led U.S Secretary of State Henry Kissinger to act firm and fast to provide Israel with the most massive weapons airlift in history.
fucking kek

danke
reposting in related threads

>implying Ethiopia has technology advanced enough to keep up american/european one
oh you Schlomo

Mario, I was reffering to how Italians with their mighty european weaponry tried to colonize Ethiopia but lost to "goatfuckers with rocks and sticks"

Hezbollah gave Israel a good whooping in 2006, if I recall correctly.

>what is hre staates
>what is prussia
>what is austria

Meanwhile canada jerking off to a war the won thanks to the british empire against a fresh new founded US.

>be British citizen
>let refugees in our country
>expect to be loved by refugees
>get sharia' by refugees
starting to see the pattern, bong?

If the third Reich didn't invade Poland, it's quite possible that it would still exist today.
Which would be a good thing because Nazism would have from thence began to govern a strong and healthy nation.

we actually colonized it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War

There is a first time for everything.
And every problem has a solution. A final solution, perhaps?

Ethiopia was armed by Bongs and Frenchies trying to stop Italia's ambition. They used explosive bullets though they were banned.
Also, look at the expedition corps, we literally sent 1000 soldiers per time, against armies of 10k+

>never won a war
> still strongest country in Europe (literally shitting on the UK), and most liked country in the world
How the fuck do the Krauts do it
t. Murad ;_;

That's the second war Marco what about the first one?
Still lost to fucking niggers that's pretty embaressing

Israel lost the Bar-Kohva rebellion. It was nearly 2k years ago, but still.
> 1948
> 1967
Under Britbong/Frog/Burger ambargo, kicking Kebab ass left and right. MASADA SHALL NOT FALL AGAIN motherfuckers.
The Jews are back and we ain't taking Shekels from anybody. Figuratively speaking.

>litterally outnumbered by 10 times
>niggers armed and supported by Russia, UK and France
nice try Schlomo

Poland are great allies, they sent a whole army to the gulf. Unfortunately the mexicans still don't know what to do wit them.

Says the country which only reason of existence is the influence of the US military help.

>The Jews are back and we ain't taking Shekels from anybody.

1. Youre fucking kazar trash
2. You would sell your own fucking children into sexual slavery for a sheckel.

>oy vey I couldnt give you a better price if you were my mother

SIx Million Dollar Extreme

Yea but 10,000 Marcos died by the hand of niggers baka.
True but at least we win the wars we fight.

I said figuratively speaking you numnut.
And I'm Tunisian, in what way I could have any possible connection to Khzares?

Otherwise, nice attempt at meming you way out acknowledging that the Jews are now kickass

your time is coming to an end
the West(epecially germany) has lost the will to lead aswell as the will to live.

you must breed

>Yea but 10,000 Marcos died by the hand of niggers
actually by the hand of the three most powerful european countries at the time who used niggers as cannon fodder

>True but at least we win the wars we fight
without UN support sandniggers would have raped you years ago so better stop bragging

We conkered france twice.

Yeah but the niggres fought. And half of them had spears and swordes kek.

UN hates us. Their whole job is trying to demonize us and hurt us. US is the only1 who defends us.

>be american soldier
>liberate jews from concentration camps
>war ends
>get stationed on the USS Liberty
>get blown up by jews in international waters

>UN support
UN doesn't even let us build houses in Jerusalem you fucking pestonigger
it's literally 30% white, all others are niggers and arab that hate us more than you hate chicken liver and german banks
and even those 30% aren't exactly know for being israel friendly. come to think about, aside from USA literally NOBODY is known for that

>2006

Sort of a victory for Hezbollah

Got to meet an old Israeli "resistance" fighter once.
He talked about how he blew up two lorries full of Brits without blinking an eye. It was fucking surreal.

>be british soldier
>die in Iraq

Since when have the Israeli cared about what the UN says?
You had no problem bombarding UN peacekeepers with artillery either.

Sorry buddy but that is one of the worst KD ration I've seen in a war. You were fighting tribes with sticks and stones.

Makes sense since we created that abomination.

We should have listened to /ourguy/

>UN litterally supporting Israel since 1947 and was actually the reason for which kikesland exist
>Shlomo says UN hates them

KEK

again, they were armed and supported by the three most powerful european countries at the time. just get informed

aah the one good thing about muslims invading europe, when we're all muslim in a few decades the chambers really will be revved up! I'm starting to think it might not be a bad thing for a few decades.

why do the idf insist on wearing those ridiculous helmet things?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_3379

dumbass. you have a lot to learn about geopolitics and what the soviets tried to accomplish here

For the same reason that the Britbongs insist on wearing theirs, only that ours is objectively more effective and subjectively way cooler.

yeah totally.

>UN voting against zionism as a form of racism
>do nothing else
>keep supporting the israeli colonies

UN is a joke but it never hindered Israel or today you'd be typing from Palestina

>Cam and concealment: breaking up shape
>Traditional dress for parades.
>Spasticated over-sized beret thing
Wew lad.

On a side not can I get some Salame and Pecorino. My uncle brought some and it was so fucking good. Everything here is kusher and disgusting.

once again
so much to learn.
when was the last time the UN effectively hindered anyone in any way? it only sets legal statements that are then taken to the international court of Hague
we already have a fuckton of officers and some politicians that can't treat on european soil because you cucks have arrest warrents against them
and because ARABS demand it from you, of all things

>its another episode of Jews citing "Israeli" """"history"""" books again pretending Jews took over Palestine like a miracle due to sheer willpower and superiority and conjured tanks, aircraft and weapons from U.S. and British storages and battle ready militias out of nowhere with Jew magic and only actually fought with the weapons their procured legally, when they started to aggressively selfdefend against the unsuspecting Arabs.

>Israel has never lost a war
>2006 Lebanon War

The spasticated oversized beret helps to break up shape.

>when was the last time the UN effectively hindered anyone in any way
UN as itself? never happened. But it legitimize countries to take measures if they want. Don't spit on UN because it's the reason of your existence as a country even if you underrate it's political influence.

>american military outpost

I really have NO idea why you were thrown out of almost every country throughout history

>mfw Syrian war ends by the beginning of WWIII
>mfw WWIII ends in establishing a world wide (nazi) party and nuke Israel

East Jerusalem is not yours its what little is left of Palestine.
Just give them a country and all animosity from the UN will disappear. Several Islam countries like Malaysia and UAE even stated that once Palestine exists they will acknowledge you

based hyde

>i don't know how the UN works
>oh no our openly blatantly racist extremists where called racist by half the world!!!! This undos everything the UN did for Jews directly or trough neglect and cucks preventing the UN doing anything substantial to keep us in check for decades. The UN is basically /yourguys/!!!

>muh soviet ambitions!!! This undos every support we got out of nations that actually mattered and got means to help us, while soviets could barely hold their own together.

Try harder nigger

israel is a cornered dog
after all they experienced they have no choice but to give it their best fight

dumbass, you think the UN CREATES nations?
it can only recognize them once they fulfill given criteria such as a centralized government and some basic means of exerting authority. By the time the british bellends left we already had a structured political base and concensus based figureheads, a single house of representatives, mutually recognizing courts, an orgnized militia which immediately became a single unified army, and an independent functional market economy

the palestinians don't have ANY of those things to date. in fact almost all african "nations" which gained independence around that time lacked those things and are still shit to this day. the only reason "palestine" is somehow seen as a real nation despite literally being a mob of landless arabs is the fact arab states hate us and need some way to pester us, since fighting to eliminate us didn't work

israel had a 12:1 kdr

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

lost 121 vs like 1600 lebanese lost

no, YOU try harder nigger

>Israel never lost a war

Their own doctrine says otherwise.

In fact, they pretty much got BTFO whenever God wasn't on their side.

samhumad hayed

Half of those dead Lebanese were civilians.

does arab dick taste like kebab, fritz?

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WHIT THIS

Good job Israel
Israel is really similar to us,a non muslim country surrounded by Muslims and we are both better than our neighbours.
Full shabbos goy here,maybe USA and stormfags will understand once their countries get surrounded by Muslims

Why the fuck? We gave you that land.
>That old kike is just a sociopathic cunt, like the rest of you cowards

They're winning the war on common decency.

uhh
you actually tried to give it to the arabs 3 times after 1917.

i was very young. maybe i didn't listen carefully since i hate knights and all this crap so i didn't really care.

sure he did

We'll win the next war with based SCHULZ, don't worry, i don't see how we can lose with all this cannon fodder in our EU army.

It was our land. We gave it to you for helping to brainwash America into helping us in WW1/2 in 1948, whatever happened before that is nothing to do with any of you seeing as it was OUR LAND.

>Jews have israel for over 2000 years
>Britbongs come to africa and put a flag,claiming it as theirs
"Our land now"
REEEEEEEEEEEE DAY OF THE SPILT TEA SOON

Israel+Singapore=love
Just don't tell the US, it'll be our little secret, like always.

The fuck you on about? The last time Jews had Israel was in the fucking BCs, we came down and took it back for 200 years during the crusades and then beat the fuck out the roaches in the 1910s for it

>you think the UN CREATES nations?
it did you kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine