Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/11/04/penny-louise/
youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY
abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/newspoll
twitter.com/PaulineHansonOz
youtube.com/watch?v=yx7B6b9r-pc
9news.com.au/national/2017/02/02/12/13/this-is-the-worst-call-by-far-trump-fumes-during-turnbull-call
au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/34321259/three-people-have-been-stabbed-at-sydney-high-school/
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-31/wa-election-pilbara-one-nation-david-archibald-single-mothers/8227960
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-01/violence-on-flinders-street-as-police-move-on-homeless/8228862
kikebook.com/victoriapolice/videos/1410326119039520/
elections.wa.gov.au/enrol/enrol-vote
onenation.com.au/volunteer
onenation.com.au/membership
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827002559122567168
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vote LAYBAH

Smelbourne is a horrible place.

Shitparton is even worse

Lets talk about the bail laws. They want a complete overhaul because 5 women have died being attacked by their ex-spouses who were released on bail in the Gold Coast alone.

Do you agree they should be changed?

REMINDER KEKS

>look her up
>first result is some shitty author
>add the group she joined
>first link is an Antifa wordpress

antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/11/04/penny-louise/

honestly, for all their "anti fascist activity", im getting closer and closer to wanting them hanged for sedition

she married white, though, so that's cool

Yes the courts are a joke.

Agreed, they should take a good hard look at themselves and listen to the cops' advice if they say "No, don't put him on bail he is a threat"

bail law is likely ok problem is courts giving it when police object

Honestly they are a joke. The judges should be held responsible to an extent.

youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY

abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/newspoll
twitter.com/PaulineHansonOz

>PM speaks at National Press Club
youtube.com/watch?v=yx7B6b9r-pc
>What did he mean by this? PM tells Trump "Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people"
9news.com.au/national/2017/02/02/12/13/this-is-the-worst-call-by-far-trump-fumes-during-turnbull-call
>Our society frays at the edge, we've had a "school shooter" incident in western Sydney
au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/34321259/three-people-have-been-stabbed-at-sydney-high-school/
>One nation WA candidate goes full Molyneux on single monthers, party stands by him
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-31/wa-election-pilbara-one-nation-david-archibald-single-mothers/8227960
>Victorian government moves homeless people away from state train station for renovation, rent-a-crowds are outraged
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-01/violence-on-flinders-street-as-police-move-on-homeless/8228862
>/ourguys/
kikebook.com/victoriapolice/videos/1410326119039520/

REMINDER THAT WESTERN AUSTRALIANS ARE REQUIRED TO VOTE FOR ONE NATION
WESTERN AUSTRALIA VOTES ON THE 11th OF MARCH, SATURDAY
elections.wa.gov.au/enrol/enrol-vote
onenation.com.au/volunteer

Can you guys please put some effort into the OP :(
I've got a full modular notepad file going on

Chick from uni is from Shep
She's pretty hot, but a braindead bitch.
Oh well

onenation.com.au/membership
>$45 to join
>Access to their forums
Lads. I smell a way to support the cause AND increase our shitposting potential

>it's a malcolm turnbull lies to the australian public again episode
>it's a malcolm turnbull has an even lower approval than based tony had when he was replaced episode
>it's a labour are so fucking terrible they still can't even beat this shitshow of a party episode

>it's a One Nation grows in momentum episode because the citizens are sick of being fucked over

been meaning to but keep forgetting to print out the form at work

I really like Pauline. she's a really sweet lady, but she doesn't have the cut throat larger than life attitude that Trump has that makes him so successful.

>it's a malcolm turnbull lies to the australian public again episode

What did he lie about?

my cousin is from shep what do u think of that fat abo briggs

Total moron, just like everybody else who comes out of this hellhole

>the trump phone call was fine, it ended on good terms 35 minutes earlier than scheduled, donald trump agreed to honour the deal to take some boat people
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827002559122567168

hopefully pull enough seats in state elections to be legit enough to get real quality candidates for the federal

To be fair, Turnbull received assurances from Sean Spicer, the US Embassy and Homeland Security that the deal was still on, so it's not his fault that Trump is an erratic hothead.

>Our society frays at the edge, we've had a "school shooter" incident in western Sydney
>au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/34321259/three-people-have-been-stabbed-at-sydney-high-school/
Doesn't look white.

>tfw we take back our country from the Union thugs and Special interest cocksuckers
>tfw greens btfo

>John Green videos are now used as a standard teaching tool in cucktoria in place of primary sources

>The judges should be held responsible to an extent
I agree. There should be an inquiry into the judge who released a prisoner that re-offends. Same with the parole board. Currently there is no accountability at all. We usually don't even know their names.

No-one at Western Sydney schools is white.

>Queensland and WA vote one nation into power, secede and take NT with us
>Form the Commonwealth of Northern Australia
>build wall to stop poofs coming from down south
>raid the town of lithgow for the arms factory
>mail order SLR's again

A man can dream

FUCKING GAS THE KIKE MALCOLM TURNBULL EMBARRASSING US GOOD AUSSIES IN FRONT OF THE GOD EMPEROR

FUCKING GAS THE KIKE

One of the boys who was stabbed is.

jesus just fucking nuke that state already

I don't want to split Australia up, just kick the chinks and poos out of Sydney and Melbourne. Arrest the left cuck pedophiles who run shit like "safe schools" and shit will be good.

this must sting the worst for Turnbull
here he thought he would finally be rid of these sri lanken cunts and no more reffos to worry about.

fuck Turncuck for trying to make a deal like that with king nigger

my religion prevents me from becoming a partisan.

people actually defend it and call me an elitist for calling public education retarded

True, but considering Labor and Liberal are losing so much based Pauline "Islam Purger" Hanson is now able to express her opinions via media to get more people across.

It'll take time but I believe her party can become a dominant one.

>tfw we abolish Centrelink for those who just can't be bothered to find a job
>abos btfo

Seriously, that entire Centrelink needs a fucking overhaul. It's okay if you're physically and mentally incapable to get a job but majority of people on it are just fat lazy slobs who can't be bothered finding a minimum wage job to start off with.

>We usually don't even know their names.
That's probably for a good reason too. If they released the names of the judges to the media, there'd be an outcry of that judge getting hanged or something.

But yeah, judges need to be held responsible, but you can keep it anonymous, we'd only need to know what case they overheard.

You know apparently in the most recent one. The woman knew she was in danger and was on the verge of moving before she was murdered.

His parents should have done better by him than send him to that jungle.

Think one nation will make much of a push into SA politics next year? I think our state elections should be coming up for 2018 and it would be nice to get some uncucked cunts up in there.

Not much room for One Nation in SA with NXT sucking up a lot of the generic protest vote.

>>mail order SLR's again
Oh baby yes. I'm not a big gun nerd but this gets me going.

How much money do you want to bet the guy who stabbed them was bullied by those 2 and he stabbed the teacher because he told her about them and she did not enough for him.

The aus threads are made by leftards that hate the country makes you think.

Thats my fear. He did far better than I expected in the federal election down here. He already has a seat here from memory. Hope he doesnt pull another

The ALP shills in aus/pol/ are ruining these great threads.

>Hope he doesnt pull another
He is better than Greens and Labor. Better than LNP in many ways too.

Legit had to watch one of his vids in Year 11 history.

Fucking Christ our teacher was the biggest commie you'll ever see
>pretty much forced the whole school to say they welcome refugees etc.

know your enemy

Arabs(not north african) are based, you literally can't argue against this(plus, their women are hot af). Just like the wogs and yugoslavs, they will perfectly integrate into Australia within 50 years.

Chinese, and other asians, on the other hand, are a completely different species, and thus must be removed from Australia forcibly before China attempts to liberate the Chinese living in Australia. Australians with Chinese ancestry have crime rates on par with those of Sudanese Ancestry. Also, Chinese people already own our infrastructure and make it impossible for young Australians to buy a home.

>"but muh waifu"
fuck off rice burner, cook the rice, pay the price
>"but muh Islam"
Islam is based(not in it's current form, it first must be reformed), it will stop the west from being degenerate whilst promoting nationalism

I got to listen him talk about slut shaming in the Odyssey

>become famous after a few of your books gets adapted into movies
>make a somewhat informative history Youtube channel
>become a replacement for primary sources

No wonder our education is falling behind. He's great for a few fun facts but not for sources. I've used some facts from him before.

Christ. I've never heard a good thing come out of Victoria. Whether it's the greens banning people from collecting fire wood from national parks (meaning there is more fuel for bush fires just so Bunnings can have a monopoly on wood) or the fact they're closing down Hazelwood (which is 25% of Victorian electricity) and replacing it with wind. And since SA and NSW are connected to VIC we could starting having three states entering brown outs in the future like it's England in the '70s.

>an ex dragged me to see paper towns

This is whynAussies have never been able to have our threads. The threads are made by labor shills with the purpose of shutting down Australians from talkng on Sup Forums

I just noticed the guy that made this one is an anti-Australian anti-trump leftie from the previous thread.

Strewth what a cancer post.

'no'

>tfw these communist fucking shits are still polluting Brisbane with their presence

All of /r/australia should be purged.
Also reminder to join One Nation

>ex
Good call

How do we solve the MQ?

I vote National you paranoid cretin.

The shills are there to be proven wrong. You don't debate to convice the other guy, it's for the observer. Learn to argue

the bail laws aren't my priority, they will inevitably fail.

my concern is the end game: what happens when, as it always does, someone gets to their wit's end, decides they want to kill their partner, and tries to do it.

sure we can make bail laws tighter, give people emergency lines if they're identified as being at risk and so on... but we can't do anything once an altercation happens. as soon as SHTF the government is useless.

in my opinion we need to slacken gun laws. what use is a police force with a response time of 15 minutes when your partner can have you hugging your ancestors within 5? a gun with a response time of 10 milliseconds though... that's much more useful.

of course people will go on about how this is a risk to everyone, we'll have gun battles in the street and so on, but that just lets us find out who the bad guys are easier. and we can slaughter them.

i see no downside to this, but nobody really listens because 'guns are bad'.

I saw your posts you tool. Thank god for poster ids. Lying leftie maggot.

Trumps tweet makes me believe the Deal IS going through.

He is going to accept it BUT he needs to kick up a fuss about it so the American people dont kill him over it, so it looks like he is begrudgingly doing this for an ally and is not something he WANTS to do.

Thats why Malcolm Turnstein is keeping his mouth shut because he knows he has to cop this shit in order for trump to go through with it.

Realpolitik, sometimes you got to cop the shit.
Either way, I cant wait to vote this useless conservicuck fuck out for BASED PAULINE next election.

Point is its been like tthis for ten years. These people need to be exposed. They are white noise disrupting our right to political discussion.

When I told our caucus last year that you were a low-altitude flyer, I was right, wasn't I?

>make posts in support of our prime minister who happens to be from the party I support
>hurr you're a far left commie

really gets the noggin joggin

>makes a post saying we should stop chinks from taking over Australia
>shills and gook getters don't even provide a valid argument

Please let me come before you build the wall. I'll bring all the farmers union iced coffee, sparkling ale and fruchocs I can musterq.

>if he accepts the deal without kicking up a stink it makes it seem like he's intentionally going against the will of the people
>if he kicks up a stink and accepts begrudgingly he seems weak

Stuck between a rock and a hard place there.

>We should expel the US Ambassador, or at least recall our own. This is a scandal and Trump needs to know that he can't bully foreign leaders.

Any Mildura fags?

>what is being flippant

anyway, would be good bants if that actually happened

How are the Abos?

Point is we shouldnt be taling in random muslims and we shouldnt be offloading them on our allies. Then kicking a stink when they say no.

I'm in an electrical engineering course right now and it really hurts that Australia is this fucking backwards. We have the most expensive electricity in the world. We have all this uranium and all this coal and gas and hydro and Labor instead chose fucking wind and solar. Liberals still haven't changed the energy policy even though they would profit through the mining corps. The liberal party is so incompetent that they don't when to be corrupt. I keep thinking that when the brown outs hit that all the normies will riot but that's obviously not the case. The entire state of SA went without electricity and instead of changing the policy of relying on wind and the VIC grid everyone doubled down that wind was the future for Australia even though we could still use coal for the next 400 years and not run out.

Thank you based Trump for btfoing our cuckservative PM.

>electrical engineering
>being a wanker engineer
>not being a based sparky

Sad

Tbh, the Government should look into nuclear energy, none of this vaporware wind and solar shit.

any waggafags

fuck this mediocre town

What do you do in wagga m8?

Serious question: since the sun burns like fuck in Australia and since solar production and battery storage are getting way cheaper, why isn't Australia the world leader in solar power? This seems like it's the future. They're doing well with it in Abu Dhabi and Costa Rica. With your engineering knowledge, why isn't solar power the obvious winner for Australia?

live on the dole and pick up hookers

I heard Wagga has a huge meth/ice problem

Can someone come liberate my state please. I feel like I'm the last sane person in this state.

>pick up hookers
Absolutely degenerate.

all of the riverina does mate
in all seriousness though i'm doing taxidermy from my parents garage, been doing it since i was 16. hoping to get enough money so i can buy back my great grandparents farm in wirrimah

Shepparton is like that too

Rural Australia is fucked

You live in cucktoria you are comprimised.

yeah ik user, rural australia is too far gone now. all of the rural cities are ruined

>taxidermy
with the hookers?

sick fuck

Echuca reporting

>taxidermy

I honestly cannot wait to get out of here, if I ever will.

solar only works during the day, you need other generators or some seriously kick ass batteries to keep up during the night, and you need a LOT of solar panels to power things like cities.

for example i'm pretty sure some military base in the US has something like 20 acres of solar panels, and that only supplies 20% of the power of the base, and only during the day. in other words, it's a political stunt.

you might see stuff change considering companies like tesla are now building battery banks (their new one in south california can power 2,500 houses all day if the power goes out) but i don't think it's going to change enough to work on a national level any time soon.

thats not what my taxidermy looks like :(

i mainly do birds anyway

kek

That looks pretty good user.

Yep. Need a total rebranding of the right. She cant cut it even though her hearts in it

the worst aus/pol/ post ever.