This is a 14 year old boy in Norway

>This is a 14 year old boy in Norway

wut do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcqrIyc5bWI
youtube.com/channel/UCpdmlPZMeDCqhGqzM4Zd1ww
translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=no&u=http://www.tv2.no/a/5916650/&prev=search
youtube.com/watch?v=sl6pgpyBbLg
youtube.com/watch?v=QKTQsdw4xb8
xhamster.com/movies/4984601/beautiful_norwegian_shemale_cam.html
youtube.com/watch?v=INKCPOQL98c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would smash

Sage australia

And pic related is his dad

I want him to be my gf.

Never change
DESIGNATE

Hang from a rope

Get off the fucking Russian proxies Tyler Rowlett, you gigantic faggot

Norway is more based then sweden.

lets just get this sweden hate thread going already

Would.

You're the closest, do it faggot. Send private messages on his youtube and twitter.

>No Norwegian gf (male)
Same here.

WTF i love boys now

Nothing wrong here goyim. Move along now.

Let his local mosque know

It's not legel to have a 14 year old trap gf yet I think.

>he has a pony tail
complete disregard everything he says

This is a typical nordic male

Well that's fucking gay

Once we can create babies in tubes we won't need women at all. Not even for sexual. This is the ultimate redpill.

thats just for sex you dolt

Are you fucking kidding me? How backwards is Norway that you aren't allowed to have 14 y/o trap gf?

link or fake

youtube.com/watch?v=YcqrIyc5bWI

jesus fuck even if this were real you wouldn't let your daughter dress and be made up like this

this girl is 13

>me on the right

show is pretty funny btw

wtf how much make-up is that. shit, with that amount you could turn chris-chan into a hot girl

youtube.com/channel/UCpdmlPZMeDCqhGqzM4Zd1ww

translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=no&u=http://www.tv2.no/a/5916650/&prev=search

youtube.com/watch?v=sl6pgpyBbLg

why contain it?

Why Europe is so fucking degenerate?

Yeah, would hit by the way.

what an unattractive laugh..

Fuck off that's clearly a girl.

>a Nip calls someone else degenerate

Many such cases in Scandinavia. Sad!

the only thing worse than attention whoring is user paying attention to it

It's real what the fuck

Marry, kill, sell corpse to refugees

dont worry he has 25 2d waifus, thats manly as fuck

>boy
u wot m80

Why would you think it was fake?

Isn't your country riddled with social outcasts that masturbate to cartoons and men that wear make up to attract women?

It looks like she did her eyebrows in microsoft paint

Hate fuck while shaving his head and telling him that he was born a boy and will die a boy.

I'd skull fuck him

fuck off kike proxy

This desu, and I'd make him cum from his penis at the end of it.

I would make passionate sweet love to her

i thought faggotry was banned in russia, then 2 or 3 russians in the thread said would fuck a guy

>wut do Sup Forums?
entirely exsemenate orally and then snowball

yes, sir!

Fuck it in its butt hole.

He will commit suicide or he will make money off of chaturbate faggots in 5 years.

Would you cuddle afterwards?

Yes, and tongue kiss.

It's a punishment more than a sexual act, like jail rape

Wtf I'm deeply homosexual right now

its true even the most "moderate" muslims cant stand faggots

Wait till it grows up. It realises it's an ugly half-man and can never be a women because genetics dictate male facial features. Feminizm rots its brain and it cuts its dick off, takes hormones and tries to remove its adams apple. At 27, it realises that all its life is pointless and commits suicide. Such is life of people who are delusional bordering on schizophrenic. =

O S L O
S
L
O

Your kids love our stuff and even delusional enough wear anime dress and dream to be Japanese, Sebastian.

>tongue kiss
>not passionate anal lingus

fuck it's boi pucci

That would happen too. Lots and lots of arsehole tonguing.

would.

One of you have to contact him and post replies

never in my life have a ever been attracted to a trap, would though

muh shit-poster

his real name is Tobias

Redpill them and make them my sex-pet and companion.

Would take a good Trap anytime over some dumbass female SJW or gold-digger bitch.

Benis in anus XD XD XD

Boipucci is literally the ultimate redpill. The Greeks and Romans knew it better. Everyone else got cucked by Christcuck morals.

Gud bevare

Those numbers. Also Pedros fuck off. Xhes just a kid

>(((his)))

that was born to be a epicurean male titillating trap -- period (pardon the pun)

>implying any nord country is based

You are all in bad shape right now. I wish you the best of luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKTQsdw4xb8

>honey, dont you think you're trying to look a bit too mature?
>dr bergstein said I'm allowed to explore sexuality mom gosh!

xhamster.com/movies/4984601/beautiful_norwegian_shemale_cam.html

Norwegians make really fuckin good tgirls.

>some dumbass female SJW or gold-digger bitch.
that pretty much encompasses the entire gender, you know...

>this is the average swedish ''''''man'''''' in current year

going to make that a comment on it's video

This.

Puberty blockers aren't going to work forever, and eventually this cute youthful face is going to turn manly and gross. Nothing you can do about it; that's just genetics. And genetics always wins.

Also, here's the thing nobody realizes about these trannys. No matter how good they fake it with makeup and breast implants and dick-inside-out surgery, the fact is that their body will ALWAYS produce male pheromones.

The reality is that a major component of physical attraction is scent-based -- even if it's subconscious -- and literally nothing a tranny can do will change their scent to female. So while you may think the tranny is totally convincing and has the best dick-inside-out surgery ever performed, your senses will always tell you that you're fucking a guy, because your brain is picking up it's male scent.

It's easy to look at a picture and say yeah, that's fuckable. But if you ever met in person, your brain would not let you forget that this is not a member of the opposite sex.

And if you have no problem with that, then you're either gay or bisexual and in denial. That's why normal guys don't generally date trannys; they're a fetish object for men who want to fuck dudes but need the illusion that they're fucking a girl.

me2

>Would take a good Trap anytime over some dumbass female SJW or gold-digger bitch.

>pedros
how do you know these Norgs aren't teenagers?

You can tell by the facial structure that it's a boy. At best, he looks like a developing "manish" girl.

You can see it in the nordic jaw structure.

if make-up were outlawed for sarlaccs only, traps would rule the world

obviously shooped

youtube.com/watch?v=INKCPOQL98c

Literal perfection

just a few more years and i'd fucking marry her

and yes its a she, only thing seperating her from other women is that she has a tiny little qt feminine perfectly smooth estrogen dick(which makes her better than normal women lets be honest)

>nordic jaw structure
wut

>this is what a boy in makeup looks like
>never seen a girl look like this

Proof that most straight men actually want 14 year old boys. It would explain why muslims only like young boys and only fuck women because they need kids.

>(which makes her better than normal women lets be honest)

Dude, you're gay. Just admit it.

This.

gaaaaaaaaaay

>The reality is that a major component of physical attraction is scent-based -- even if it's subconscious -- and literally nothing a tranny can do will change their scent to female. So while you may think the tranny is totally convincing and has the best dick-inside-out surgery ever performed, your senses will always tell you that you're fucking a guy, because your brain is picking up it's male scent.

Most important factor in dating which normies don't realise. It reminds me of the study that pointed to hormone birth control as the reason many marriages break up when they try to conceive a child and the woman drops the pill.