Why does Finland make memes?

Long winters? Lack of human contact? Does being a cavesnownigger make you retarded or something?

Tell me, WHY DOES HE MAKE THE MEMES?

In on hourly finland circle jerk

We have no social life. Memes are all we got. Please don't come to finland, you will only feel like killing yourself.

Sounds like I'd fit in well

Oh you americans with your funny ideas that there should be human connection, touch of a friend or lover or warmth of a sun.

Smiles and happyness are just a sign of silly people who do not see clearly, they are blessed fools and should be taken care of.

Welcome. With an american accent you can just sit down and the pussy will come to you. I couldn't give less fucks as I'm on nofap and focusing on my own hobbies & artistic pursuits. Modern women are degenerate as fuck.

Meen nukkumaan mies, oot kännissä

>tiistai keskipäivä
>et ole kännissä

mitä teet elämälläsi?

Why does Sweden hate you? I remember watching this documentary about the Pirate Bay and one of the founders got drunk and said

>These immigrants are not like tenth generation Finnish immigrants but these are THOSE immigrants (refering to sandniggers)

Why?

Why does Malaysia lack memes? Does being a irrelevant, muzzie, seanigger make you retarded or something?

Guys I think I have wounds in my bunghole be ause of excessive sitting. I dont want go to doctor for this. What do? Im literally bleeding from my ass like a girl

yes yes...! if you don't look hard enough I am American...!

I honestly have no idea. Swedes and Finns tend to hate each other, similar to US, vs Canada. From our point of view Swedes are effeminate gays, and they probably think we're antisocial autists. A lot of Finnish children moved to neutral Sweden during WW2.

The greatest source of memes is depression, which is why many memes are about that and why Finland as the most depressed nation is memeing the most.
It's Literally that simple.

Based krautbro thanks for the good explanation

Wasn't finland before part of sweden and russia?

Both yes

Friendly eemibder that Americans are the cancer that is killing the world. They just jave to bully and poke their nose in everyone's business

so why are you nordic? Your language is not German

tänään on torstai

based finbros

i don't care. I speak the language i speak.

no vittu. eipä työttömänä päivällä väliä. muuta kun sunnuntai ku alko kiinni

>t. too depressed to speak germanic lenguage

>ID etXeCeEx
almost perfect thoth id and get

kek

Who will get first hex(post no.) = posterid?

Topkek, pandai sial

This! Ask a black American who's only here like one month, I fucked more girls than I did the whole last 6 months. Birches live alone in their apartments, and literally beg me to come over

>malaysians in charge of making fun of other people

toplel

enslaved by Sweden over 800 years and then Russia around another 100 years or so. Mongols were always plebs and lowest tier in Europe, maybe one step above gypsys.

that would be someone with an incredible power level not yet encoutered by the mankind of autism.

>or warmth of a sun
I am so sorry.

>Because Finnish men cannot handle me
The traditional way of handling women and their bullshit has always been
>1. Crack a beer
>2. Slap that bitch in the face
>3. Turn on TV and watch Ice Hockey
And apparently according to normies "that's just so Finnish, you're a redneck ('juntti', if some can translate that better) if you do that" and number 2 is illegal. So how are supposed to deal with then then?

. Crack a beer
>2. Slap that bitch in the face
>3. Turn on TV and watch Ice Hockey
Its Spurdo time ladies and gentleman.
TOPKEK

>Not after seeing the reality

Lack of sunlight and too drunk

back from page 10

please dont be a chink