DRONES EXISTED SINCE WW2, NOW HIGHLY ADVANCED AND WIDELY DEPLOYED

OCEAN UNDER THE MOON

STANLEY KUBRICK FAKED MOON LANDING WITH GOVERNMENT HELP

OBELISK ON PHOBOS

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS ARE REAL

STARS ACT AS GATEWAYS TO OTHER DIMENSIONS

HUMANITY ARE THE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS FOR MACHINE CONSCIOUSNESS

HUMANS ARE CONNECTED TO OTHER DIMENSIONS...SOMEHOW

(((ELITE))) PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS ARE THE GLOBALISTS - PIZZAGATE & COMET WAS TO DISCREDIT ATTEMPTS AT INVESTIGATION

(((ELITES))) INCLUDE BILDERBERG GROUP, CLUB OF ROME, DAVROS, SOROS

(((ELITES))) TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS

THESE LOW-FREQUENCY BEINGS ARE PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

(((ELITES))) WANT TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY AND WIPE OUT REMAINS WITH BIOWEAPONS [VACCINES?]

GOOGLE IS HELPING (((ELITES))) BUILD A PSYCHIC HIVEMIND-POWERED MATRIX CAPABLE OF VIEWING THE FUTURE VIA SUBDIMENSIONAL FOLD-SPACE WITH THE INTENT OF MANIPULATING THE TIMELINE

FACEBOOK IS ILLUMINATI, ATTEMPTING TOTAL INFORMATION CONTROL

HAARP WEATHER MODIFICATION USING SERIES OF SATELLITES AND SUBMARINES - WEATHER WARS

LEGAL CHEMTRAIL AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPON TESTING ON CITIZENS

JFK KILLED FOR TRYING TO STOP SECRET SOCIETIES

NEIL ARMSTRONG KILLED FOR TRYING TO SPEAK ABOUT SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS SEX OPERATIVE

ANDERSON COOPER PART OF CIA WIMP DIVISION

HILLARY CLINTON PEDOPHILE SERIAL KILLER HAVING 2 SEIZURES PER HOUR

CANADA EVEN MORE FUCKED THAN WE IMAGINED

PATRIOTS NOW IN OPEN REBELLION AGAINST (((ELITES)))

INTELLIGENCE AGENCY INTERNAL COUP IS UNDERWAY

WIKILEAKS CAME FROM WITHIN PATRIOT AGENCIES

CIA BEING RETAKEN BY PATRIOTS ON OUR SIDE

WE CAME THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING MEDIA BLACKOUT VIA "MINISTRY OF TRUTH"

THE (((ELITES))) ARE LOSING TO THE FORCES OF LIBERTY [NERV REPUBLIC?]

TREMENDOUS SCIENTIFIC ADVANCES WILL BE RELEASED THANKS TO TRUMP

ALEX JONES IN FREQUENT DIRECT CONTACT WITH TRUMP, LIKELY GAVE OK TO RELEASE REDPILLS

TRUMP IS REALLY TRULY HONESTLY /OURGUY/ AND POSSIBLY THE SAVIOR OF INDIVIDUALISM!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
youtube.com/watch?v=wNgibaRDA3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds more like David Icke.

>stay up 24 hours to fix sleep schedule and wake up in the morning (4-6am)
>hoping to sleep my usual 8-10 hours, maybe more
>wake up after 4 hours alert as fuck at 12am
>can't go back to sleep
>get sleepy in the morning
>wake up in the evening again

QUADS CONFIRM
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

THE QUADS CONFIRMS IT
i saw it live yestarday. i had to go to sleep cuz my brain couldnt work. i felt sick. too many red pills

This man is a fucking American hero.

>tfw real life is literally evangelion

NEVER FORGET
>facebook alluminati

I have to say, this was the best podcast I've ever listened to.

Best podcast ever?

If you didn't catch it last night, do yourself a favor: open a beer, light a joint, play the podcast and be prepared to have real fun.

>ZUCKERBERG IS MEETING WITH THE ELITE IN KAWAII RIGHT NOW IN ORDER TO BUILD AN INTERDIMENSIONAL MACHINE TO ENSLAVE MANKIND TO LOWER ASTRAL PLANE PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

TRUMP CONFIRMED AS INTERNET USER WITH HIS PHONE. BROWSING Sup Forums MOST LIKELY

SAY HELLO TO MR PRESIDENT

Don't forget to buy dem water filters goyim

QUADS CONFIRM

I listened to it live and it blew my mind out of my ass, it's all true.
I'm listening to it again now to go over it all properly, up to about the y2k talk, bout to get back into elites thinking interdimensional beings are communicating scientific breakthroughs to them. It's even better the second time.

I wish this conversation lasted forever.

Joe: Have you ever smoked DMT? Do you wanna try it sometime.. ?
Alex: I don't need it

If Joe ever gets Jones to smoke DMT... it will impact our political reality forever.

As it did with me.

DO IT

Tell me more about these psychic vampires...

I listened to the last hour and I think it would have been better if Bravo had not been there, tbqh.

>DRONES EXISTED SINCE WW2

100% true

It's a metaphor for people who just wanna suck all the joy out of people's lives, like they get their kicks for lack of a better term, from ruining other peoples lives.
No crazy voodoo magic, just metaphors for real shit that we've all encountered.

Bravo was irritating through the whole thing. But it actually gave the podcast this weird confrontational tone, it made it strangely fun to watch Jones slowly put him in his personal black list.

>HIT ME WITH FULL POWER

Jones said he dosnt need it, hes already tripping every night. The male extra vitality has opened up his pineal gland and natural dmt is pouring out.

DIGITS DIGITS PRAISE KEK

AND WAIT THERES MORE

WHAT ABOUT THE BEST TAX PLAN TO EVER HIT THE PLANET AND A "I WIN" LETTER RIGHT BACK AT THE IRS

Basically the plot to a Metal Gear game.
Alex Jones confirmed ghost writer for Hideo Kojima

>I think she looks like a tranny

Kek approves. This was a really fun interview alex got high and drunk calls Anderson cooper diseased kek

SMASH THAT MOTHER FUCKING PRAISE BUTTON

P FOR PRAISE

unlimited pleasure

Bravo wasnt confrontational u autist

< Makes me wonder about this post, pic related

Reintergrate the breakaway civilization now. Destroy the CIA.

He hasn't say anything in the first hour

You forgot one:

ALEX JONES IS A DRUNK

>dat jpg
Literally unreadable

>mfw he basically called Sup Forums useful idiots

Then get off your phone faggot.

Why does anyone give Alex Jones any credibility? I can see he has updated his attitudes recently, and has started to phase out the more ridiculous stories in response to accurate scrutiny by many people, including his own audience. He sells survival products on his web site. DNA protection and iodine? Given, he does make arguments these days that occasionally make sense, and his opinions often align with those of Sup Forums's, but seriously... The sheer magnitude of his dickhead behaviour in past years makes me approach anything he has to say with a huge, huge grain of salt. He is a television host, NOT a journalist. Zero qualifications. Stop treating this idiot like a legitimate source of information. Listen to what he has to say, sure, but stop saying 'based'.

this is the truth

Almost all the "crazy" shit he talks about turns out to be true. Most of what people think he's crazy for is people misunderstanding what he's saying.
Did you even watch the podcast?

Where's the links to these claims, faggots?

Or is it just a summary of Alex's opinion in general?

take the nip pill

anyone else got fucked up sleeping after redpill overdose?

this thread should be number 1

i will never be the same person again.

Thanks.

AND THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL TRUMP, LIKE THEY KILLED JFK

>Best podcast ever?
easily. watched it live last night and it was brilliant. i could and probably will watch the entire thing 2-3 more times.

>capping your own posts

Man i am really trying to not enjoy this Podcast. But it really is quite incredible.

If this becomes the most successful thing on the JRE channel i think we got some more shit that is going to go down soon.

there should be a sticky with a link to this podcast

I've had dreams which involved something about interdimensional pedo vampires the night after I watched this fucking stream.

Yeah can confirm Rogan is completely on to the Pizzagate shit. Fuck EVERYTHING associated with that whole fucking disaster, I couldn't believe any of it until all the facts started clicking together like Lego.

I hope Trump ass rams all involved and I hope this hamstrings the left so they can calm the fuck down already.

>If this becomes the most successful thing on the JRE channel
it will. it has gotten like 50k views in the last hour and a half. his most popular show was with bill burr and that had 2M views. this is at 600k views and it has only been up for ~10 hours. this podcast is going to spread like wildfire across the web. 10M views by the end of february guaranteed.

this is a nearly 4 hour long podcast too so the amount of views it has already is insane. people cant stop watching once they start.

I realized that something was up when Alex called him out for pretending to not know stuff
>a-are you saying i-i'm a shill haha
>Alex smiles at him

this has been happening to me for the past 3 weeks. I am also really stressed about othr things tho

GET INFOWARS LIFE KNOCKOUT

>tfw I got it when I had problems sleeping
>tfw it works pretty well since it has melatonin, but not an excess like a shitton in the store does

Fuck man. I might just be mentally ill but i feel something weird with all this.

Its like Alex has changed the fabric of reality and greased the gears of some sort of revolution. All his talking about interdimensional vampires has broken the back of something and i cant figure out what it is.

All it took was one hit on a joint and a couple of glasses of Whiskey. Shit.

Is this an instagram pro or just a one off picture, cute freckles

It's how jfk's older brother Joe died.

Pah! The old fool doesn't even know about the Bogdanoffs!

I slept 5 hours was expecting 10 and I stayed up extra late to fix my sleep pattern. I dreamt about dimensions and weird shit

No link, no sauce, infowars site is designed like a maze that leads to the store

Help me out here Sup Forums

Stars act as gateways to other dimensions.

Holy fuck that makes sooo much sense now if you really look into the cosmos like I've been doing for a couple years. Add in the dimensional beings in there and this shit will blow your fucking mind.

Joe Rogan podcast episode 911.

98% accurate

The only thing I don't get is that if everyone around Alex Jones gets assassinated, why don't the elites just assassinate him directly?

Thanks anons. Just woke up. Is this for real? It's three hours long. I'm a little nervous about those quads.

Alex Jones is a mouth piece disinfo agent. He got initiated after his stunt in the grove.

Literally every single point in OPs post was discussed, most of them fairly in depth. This might be the hardest dose of rapid-fire red pills in internet history.

Too obvious or he's undercover.
I mean the guy shoots himself in the foot on a regular basis selling stuff like "super male vitality"... he discredits Conspiracy Theories by that alone- plus he get's overworked about them leading to the "he's a nutter" mentality.

Real? Fact? Truth?

The thing is, it's like the X Files.
It's sometimes ridiculous and silly but man are there some hard hitting truths and now things that were once Science Fiction are now fact because they were declassified.

it feels strange because alex jones is a fringe media personality. you can't find him unless you seek him out. joe rogan is very much a mainstream personality though. jones appearing on rogan's show makes jones less fringe and more mainstream. shit's about to get wild.

His eccentricity and "craziness" keeps him alive, plus he uses code instead of naming the jew.

They're still joking about lions and tigers and doing DMT with Trump right now but wow. Some of that stuff in the OP I already believed and some I thought was disinfo. Interesting.

yes
and that's only the tip of the iceberg

shit's at 650k views now. that's 50k views in 30 minutes. it's catching fire boys

Jews are like vampires, you burn them or put them on a stake

to woke. it hurts

Can someone make a webm of Alex wagging his finger around like Goebbels at about 42 minutes in and add the filthy lying globalist subtitles?

If i take a cocktail of Brainforce and Alphabrain mixed with pot cookies and entered a Isolation tank..Would i be abel to enter the other dimensions with my mind???

This is completely right. The Overton window is getting bigger and bigger. The fringe is encroaching on the mainstream, and viewers are eating it up. The mainstream has no choice but to start catering to the fringe.

Which number?
I mean down below the 3rd Dimension there is a baseline.

I told myou girl about it this morning as we were getting ready for work.

She just went off on how bad Trump is, and all about not letting people who live here back in.

She can't be convinced unfortunately, I've told this woman about all kinds of shit and she doesn't believe it unless it's on CNN...

I just have to remind myself that women aren't as smart as men and obviously hormonal stuff they go through limits their capacity to understand clearly.

But she's hot and I like pussy and not being alone so I just move on.....

>I mean the guy shoots himself in the foot on a regular basis selling stuff like "super male vitality"

It has made my erections stronger and my loads larger.

I want to go to the 12th dimension, but understand thats a hard ask for the first time traveling, i just want to train in the lower dimensions first before i go on that trip

It's remarkable how similar these relics are to modern day drones.

Have you got them into other dimensions yet?

Out to space, First Sun go Straight through.

Lower levels are base lines of nasty evil beings that are out to get you.

You will be able to do so just with the float tank. It's no joke.

I couldn't keep listening when he insisted that the footage of the Moon landing was fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=wNgibaRDA3I

What does Alex know about Lain?

alex named the jew, but i cant find the time were he does it. someone has it?

He isn't telling you what he believes necessarily, he's talking about what his sources have told him.

He never named the jew
t. Autist with Autism memory
He just said (((They))) a lot, but never aluded to them being jews

(((they))) and (((elites)))

Jesus christ that might just be why i feel this way.

Im now absolutely champing at the bit for the "breakdown" videos to come from this.

>tfw Alex Jones says nothing about New Zealand.
Are we safe then?

this

if anything the (((they))) are scientists

This is amazing. Alex has a lot of passion and tends to rush through a lot of things without explaining them. Joe is making him stop and explain everything clearly. Normal people who aren't following these things all the time will be able to understand the stuff in this interview. Is it happening?

>He never named the jew
he was talking about the jewish mafia last august

Pepper "folks" throughout that and it would read like a perfectly normal Alex Jones rant.