/Queens/ General

Or Sup Forumsackia General, for that matter.
General Thread to discuss the purchase of a Town in Queensland to create a Sup Forums state.

Last Thread: Trips have decided the Name: The Wiki: polakia.dicot.net/wiki?name=polakia

Add Info and suggestions, check it to get a quick rundown.

The Town for Sale: realestate.com.au/news/monogorilby-town-in-queensland-for-sale-for-750k/

Funds for the town will be gained by donations over time through the Users of this Board.
If it works we will have a place to build a future on our terms. If it doesnt, we will have tons of Banter and Awesome discussions.

Also shoutout to these Anons who volunteered to fund parts of the Project:
Cheers, lads!

Other urls found in this thread:

realestate.com.au/property-acreage semi-rural-qld-monogorilby-120749941
realestate.com.au/property-acreage semi rural-qld-monogorilby-120749941
discord.gg/BYM7n
symboldictionarydotnet/?page_id=703
discord.gg/GNWFaS9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You fuckers better be serious. I will strap all my tool and computer to my motorbike and head up there if you can pull this off

Imagine the Comfyness of New Sup Forumstopia Constantinople.

Can someone help me out with a list of problems to be solved in founding a country?

- finding decent clay (solved)
- financing project (pending)
- building infrastructure (solved)
- name (>checked) flag (not urgent)
- setting up constitution / laws (pending)
- selecting initial population
- initial migration
- sustaining community
- import/export
- attract women
- declaring independence
- migration control

- ???

Once I get my full liscence first thing I'm doing is getting my gf and mates and we're going.

A nice white town in country australia is a my dream

Just noticed the article is from 18 May 2016. Are we 100% sure its still up?

From last thread about flag, I suggest we do black and red backround with white arms holding daggers.

BUMP for the future of white civilization

If we get serious about this we will need a headquarters outside of pol.
a discord or nederbro's wiki will do for now

DO NOT CALL THE COUNTRY Sup ForumsACKIA, THAT IS GAY AND EDGY, WE WILL NO LONGER BE POLITICALLY INCORRECT WITHIN OUR OWN STATE, AS THERE WILL BE REINFORCED FREE SPEECH.

Think of a good fucking name, Jesus Christ.

Something like Lesser Prussia,

something with a message.

Also, freemasons, muslims and jews must NOT be welcome.

It better have unalienable right to bear arms.

>women
Financial or otherwise benefits for those who bring their women or families. Motivate people to not arrive absolutely alone.

Madman did it

A list would be helpful indeed instead of reading 300+ replies, Although I'm more interested in the flag you guys will adopt.

I'm up for discord, I'm serious about this. I don't have much but I'm up for living there for a year and if it works out I'll stay for longer.

>selecting initial population
European heritage. White in General.
Aussies, Balts and Balkan bros also welcome.
>Initial Migration
Everyone on his own Id suggest
>Sustaining community
Farming and self-sufficency as much as possible.
>import/export
Excess products will be exported, importing will be much in the beginning but will cease when the town grows.
>Attract women
Happens on its own.
>Declaring Independence
Can be postponed. OP in first thread explained the legal situation for practically independent towns.
>Migration Control
Not an issue.

We need to find different land. Need a port. I will put up more money (7 figures) if we can find a port town.

This. But how do you get them into our country if you must pass through australia. They could and likely will fuck us for that

Maybe we should call it after the person who donates the most?

although the end goal is a micronation, the focus should be on buying and building the town for now

Okay but we're driving on the left, okay?

Any Aussies who would volunteer to go there and take pics?

How would we start a militia, I suppose it would just be mandatory until we get enough people.

>Draft 1

>Draft 2

Red and Black makes it look a bit Anarcho-Communism-ish

Flag suggestion.

I don't really like green, it doesn't mesh well. Maybe we could just have the arms holding something that represents this country the best?

kek, you're right

any idea for color scheme then?
or at least arrangement?
i do agree that the way i've portrayed the red and black does mimic the anarcho-communist flag

Okay, it's still for sale, there are a lot of pics here. It looks comfy af.

realestate.com.au/property-acreage semi-rural-qld-monogorilby-120749941

White above the others user

do we have a gofundme page or something?

Discord would work. Whoever is running this idea should set it up so they can have owner permissions.

Not feeling it try gold and blue in horizontal lines

I was going after the German WW1 flag but I guess you're right. Maybe Blue, Red and White and have the Euraka Stockade symbol somewhere in there.

realestate.com.au/property-acreage semi rural-qld-monogorilby-120749941

Looks like it. Shit like this isn't uncommon though given mining encouraging it in places, though this sounds like as good a location as any since it's still reasonably close to SEQ.

I will actually be in Kingaroy (relatively close) in a few weeks to see a dying family member. Not sure the rest of the family would appreciate me bugging off for the day though.

We should set one up.
Anyone got experience with this?

We could always make the flag this:

>The Kaiserreich Flag
Stop it user, I can only get so erect.
You should arrange it differently then, but the Idea is good.

Is anyone into the Prepper scene? I'm interested in the concept. Self-sufficiency in a community works. Cooperative efforts. I'm also interested in 'energy neutral' housing. This World is likely going to enter a chaotic period and being able to survive and maybe even be comfy in a community that provides for itself is very appealing.

C O M F Y

My heart want this to go ahead so bad. Please do it.

also, kek
we should declare war on the Melbourne CBD LGA

and go through with it

I would agree on this. Perhaps we should base our laws and constitution not on "people" but on families. For example not each person gets a vote but each family gets a vote.

Do we not need to select a populace such that it ensures our community has a minimum skillset to survive?
I have the skills to set up mumble or teamspeak. I've never used discord, so someone else would have to do that.

discord.gg/BYM7n discord up and running.

I was planning on starting a survival school this spring, but would consider shifting locations for this.

I think those who are talking about the design of the flag are seriously putting the kart before the horse desu.

Ok, the last OZ guy who created his independent state within the country had to declare war to it. His declaration webt unheeded and, by the funny laws of this funny country, he won - legally - his independence.

I very much doubt Australia will make the same mistake twice (even though you can't put it pas them).

Nice.

I like the colours of the prussian flag, maybe the eagle should be replaced by a better one or another symbol. like some of theses
symboldictionarydotnet/?page_id=703

Red and White backround with Eureka Stockade sybol thats black? Maybe add a circle that's the opposite colors around the symbol?

Good Idea.
Though as said, we shouldnt focus on the Flag TOO much right now.

>I was planning on starting a survival school this spring, but would consider shifting locations for this.
It could and probably should be an important par of the community culture. People with those skills should be in the mix.

*flag*

There cannot be a firmly established political state unless there is a teaching body
with definitely recognized principles. If the child is not taught from infancy that he
ought to be a republican or a monarchist, a Catholic or a free-thinker, the state will
not constitute a nation; it will rest on uncertain and shifting foundations; and it will
be constantly exposed to disorder and change.”
Napoleon I, 1805

good shout, my man.

Also, possible slightly less meme based flag (we don't want our nation to be an autistic Sup Forums mess.)

I know it's poorly done, but it's just a draft.

>Sup Forumsackia becomes biggest gas exporteur worldwide
>This is our legit flag

>white nation
>having black in flag

I don't know why but it reminds me too much of some LGBT gender bullshit

It's the purple. Too gay

Monocle recently published a guide on how to make a nation.

This is a sign, Sup Forums.

That aint so bad son.
I can dig that. Maybe swith the Purple for Golden or something and make something around the Cross, like Eagles or a bay wreath. Gotta look like something epic.

True shout, it's just a quicky draft.

I like this user's idea,

So has anyone figured out what exactly we are going to do here? Subsistence farming is a jolly good time and all, but what do we export? What do we make that would generate an income? How do we realistically expand? How many natural resources would be under oir jurisdiction? How long until we have to start importing, and necessarily have to be able to pay for with jew money, very basic necessities like concrete, food, water, and specialized electronic equipment? What kind of manufacturing capabilities will we have? How will we get the materials to arm ourselves?

IMPORTANT LONG TERM QUESTIONS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED

How do we keep our servers cost low for our cryptocurrency? Do we just bring a whole bunch of solar panels?

discord.gg/GNWFaS9 The discord will allow unlimiting messaging without the need to do capatcha, this will also be more useful if we somehow attract media attention and get flooded by spammers and de-railers.

This user explains how to use the WIKI btw.
Might need to add that in future generals.

have a quick rendition of that i made in photoshop lad

Maybe more important things to work on before a flag? If the community is failing but has a nice flag, people might look back and realise the mistake.

>Implying aesthetics isnt what a Nation is build on
Kidding, but you are right. Though traditinally on Sup Forums an Idea such as this will have Sup Forumsacks draw flags, because it is a symbol under which the movement may prosper. Aditionally they can be creative, which is something to do.

The Idea of the Economy would be a libertarian laissez-faire one, as its the most practical for a small town.
Also the right to bear arms is absolutley necessary.

>It could and probably should be an important par of the community culture
Agreed. I also like the idea of a Spartan-esque culture. Obviously we wouldn't be going to war, at least for a while, but we should be militaristic in certain aspects.

This should be the flag

>ancient symbol for MALE
>red/white/black = top tier
>Sparta is based
>somewhat fashy

If Queensland is indeed an oven (the good kind), food is gonna be a problem.
Is there water readily available is the first question that should be answered. (Followed by: "Can we get 10% off if we pay in BC?"))

I'm currently in CQ and am in.
Will sell an investment property to buy in if need be.
Shadilay

Water is indeed available and connected to the homes. And no, it'll probably be 25-35 and reasonably humid year round. Be cold at night during winter, that's all. Weather is fine

>IMPORTANT LONG TERM QUESTIONS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED
This is where good leaders come into the equation. Even the basic idea of a 'nation' might not be necessary. It would help perhaps to list some aims first and then a discussion could be had about the best way of achieving the aims. My aims would lean toward a self-supporting community, energy neutrality, etc.

discord.gg/GNWFaS9
ATTENTION: The Discord Chat is now up and running. Different Channels for different subjects on the matter of nation building can be made.

Everyone is invited to join, its free and you can do it in less then a Minute.

Currently in Perth but wife and I would be keen to relocate.

I've already got my place off grid on solar. Pretty easy these days, and I have a supplier in Bris that I get cheap 2nd hand panels off from time to time.
I hope this doesn't turn out like the last few attempts at something like this, with a bunch of LARPERS that don't have any actual skills.

A better Cambodia? Where do I sign up?

It's a pretty nice area desu senpai

It's pretty much just farmland out that way, unless there's a drought then there's going to be food of some sorts available locally. Actual towns aren't that far away from the spot anyway. The town come with some sort of water treatment shit as well.

Basically should be sweet until the region gets hit by a drought, which is a very real possibility but given weather cycles shouldn't happen again overly soon.

checked. You're right.

According to the Purchase site, the Town comes with Tools. Farmland is readily available.

Current goals should be:
>Plans for Establishing and cultivating Farmland
>Plans for the way Society works, a constitution to which everyone who lives in this town agrees
>Export and other things are matters that we can deal with once sufficency is established.
First goal should be that the town can feed us and provide us with the Money to buy goods we cannot produce.

Basically setting up the society to begin with.

That flag is kinda awesome. A step in the right direction,

Coastal land is the most valuable. You'll be lucky to get a decent house block for the same money on waterfront.

Community of Unrelenting Libertarian NEETS

We shall call it...C.U.L.T.

rate my flag version nr 1

I live in CQ but do a fair bit of work on the Sunny Coast. If no-one else gets to it, I'll drive in within a fortnight.

Libertarian NEETS

kek says mandatory

Thank you. We need real questions to answer before people can commit.

Solar panels are fine but difficult to repair. I'd rather heat up water for energy.

where do we get water?

Trip confirms

Shadilay, will do.

i like nr 2 too

There's a dam, so rain runoff.

Military flag (base)
>needs a crest/accent in the top corner

Filtered rainwater is perfectly viable. I have a 500L rainwater tank and then run it through a filtered water dispenser.

>Agreed. I also like the idea of a Spartan-esque culture.
Spartans trained like there would be no tomorrow and were able to do so because they had slaves. Any community needs some warriors. I think I'm passed that now. For me, I am interested in making sure I can survive and be a little comfy in my old age without much income. However, in the days of Genghis Khan, when the warriors were away, the camps would be protected by the men who were disabled or elderly guys so men still have to be men and some training would be necessary for everyone.

THIS! Taking huge amounts of water out of air with an intelligent system

for electricity we can build solar panels on the roof

I am a doctor would you allow me to move too, plz