Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
pastebin.com/fpMcNSz7
youtube.com/watch?v=LorCy02uK8I
pastebin.com/jLUs8Nmv
mobile.twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/827122006520893440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tired of winning tbqh.

Please don't defund Berkeley science and engineering colleges, at least. It would be a disaster for humanity.

They have produced the more noble prize winners in science than any college in the world.

I don't know if it is the college's responsibility to enforce the constitution, I am almost certain the retards in the liberal arts college are to blame.

The peace prize has always been shit, come on. Everyone knows that. The science prizes are serious.

First California and then Canada.

>1000 years of winning, user.
>Kek told me so.

>tfw starting to get high off all these happenings whether they are good or bad for us

No you're not!

Fuck off they need to die

Wtf America.
This last chimp out was brazilian levels of Hue. Don't you have any police?

Yeah no. They'll get their funding back once they behave.

M8, destroying one of the best colleges in the world because an unaffiliated liberal arts group fucked everything would be horrible.

What will the democratic senate memebers do now that their stay-at-home strategy has backfired?

They probably produce the most because they get the most money. Move the money to another University and see it flourish.

Kill yourself cuck.
They are literally killing Trump supporters in the streets.

These animals deserve bullets not books.
Fuck you.

I hope its one of your family members that winds up with their head smashed in the pavement by these terrorist gangbangers.

The mayor was a lefty spic and the police chief was also a lefty.

Why can't we just defund all the other departments? UCB engineering and sciences work with DARPA.

Stop replying to shills you retards

Police do what they are ordered

And when they are ordered to stand down by the mayor they stand down

>I don't know if it is the college's responsibility to enforce the constitution
Does Berkley have a campus police? My alma mater has the second largest private police force in the world and while the liberal students (who were the vast majority) griped about them all the fucking time, they kept order and kept us safe.

I made the point of thanking each officer for their service every time I walked past one standing guard at 3 in the morning on my way back from the convenience store.

>come back from Uni
>Daddy is standing up for us

did Joe bring out the protests?

Shitpost at the meetings, probably.

>I don't know if it is the college's responsibility to enforce the constitution
It's the duty of every upstanding and patriotic citizen to enforce the constitution or at least intervene to enforce it

Just eating breakfast, is CNN trying to pit America against the greatest shitposting nation on Earth?
Do they know the powers they are playing with?
They gonna get bantz'd.

>implying you can get anything done in NY concerning land/property without talking to the mob

When will DeVos be voted on? And what about Sessions?

EVERYONE WATCH THE ALEX JONES JRE PODCAST

IT'S THE MOST REDPILLS YOU WILL EVER HEAR

PEDOS ARE GOING TO PRISON
PEOPLE WHO HACKED VOTING MACHINES FOR HILLARY ARE GOING TO PRISON

TRUMP WILL EXPOSE EVERYTHING

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

I haven't heard Joe mentioning the riots, but I've only been half listening.

BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS

>I got you babe

why can't we just have an eternal sticky?

Trump has proven to be superior at bantz than their PM. There is no need for war.

>only half listening

Best part was Rogan reading Trump's tax plan for the first time and practically jizzing.

huh? Protests? What protests

Coincidence?

Schedule etc. collected by other user
pastebin.com/fpMcNSz7

It is because the talent that they have is amazing, the equipment is great, and the class sizes are very very very small. Punish them, punish the English college or something.

I want to punish the perpetrators but the I don't think the science and engineering departments have much to do with it.

Then make them do it, I am just saying the sciences should stay. Fucking hell.

>destroying
You are confusing that with cleansing.

Once the hygienic apparatus has been improved (especially the showers), they will make many more useful contributions to society.

>believing anything alex jones says

In other news, the Don absolutely shit on E everyone today with those tweets

Riots*

The families love Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=LorCy02uK8I

To be fair, Aussie's leader has been very gracious about the whole conversation leaking. He said Trump was cordial and wouldn't give details on the private convo. Props to him

fuck no

my bad desu

Californian Democrats and state legislators actively endanger their citizens because they choose to ignore federal laws, all the while enabling a myriad of illegal behavior to permeate.

No
It's time to show these liberals there are consequences for their actions.

Berkeley doesn't contribute anything other than violence and blatant hypocrisy. Fuck them. Let the school die.

>Then make them do it, I am just saying the sciences should stay. Fucking hell.
We agree on that

Thanks Norway

This groundhog mysticism is degeneracy

Punxsutawney Phil and his acolytes should be executed

is this from that tv series where Japan+Germany conquered USA?
I don't remember this at all.
what episode is it?

Alex Jones and Donald Trump are in communications. Trump literally went on Alex Jones' show, dude, and is letting Infowars in the Press Room at the White House.

I bet, he's the last president since Teddy who gives absolutely no fucks

switching threads every 8 minutes is a bit annoying

Phil saw his shadow; more winter, build wall to keep warm.

joe-mind

awkward

man I watched it live with Sup Forums

it was the most fun thing ever, they jumped from everything, pedohpiles, water on moon, JFK, british interbreeding, interdimensional maelovolent beings that want to enslave humanity in a cyber-neural network worthy of evangelion

But that is wrong!

It would be a fucking travesty.

Did you guys see Trump's Tax Plan that Joe Rogan showed yesterday with Alex Jones, is that for real?

>Trump cuts funding
>Soros covers the bill from now on
How high are the chances?

S02E01

>no OP updates
>full of shills and shitposters
>cant really go into archives if needed
>OP pic/topic never updated
>full of shitposters and shills
>full of shills and shitposters
>crashes half the browsers that try to go into it
have you never been to a sticky?

>switching threads every 8 minutes is a bit annoying
keep up you low energy jeb

>Trump tweeting about Milo situation

B A S E D

What is going on at Berkeley?

Lol

We're about to have actual fascism and you wanna go rogue

Hi David Brock

A lot of that is just shit Alex Jones throws in for lulz and to keep his conspiracy theory cred. I have a feeling he intentionally throws in bullshit to cast shadow on the truth. It's an old propaganda tactic.

He's my 2nd favorite behind Teddy already.
If he keeps this up he'll be my favorite.

A "travesty" for a few months until they promise to hire more campus police to bust riots.

It's been real for months

Same. I voted for trump but then I got deeply concerned and now I regret voting for him.

>I am just saying the sciences should stay

I agree, but sometimes you need to burn the world down just a little bit. Hopefully the science departments get together to demand these """""""people""""""" to knock their freedom fighting LARP bullshit off.

Trump gives everyone a chance, its up to the people of Berkeley, both staff and students, to decide what to do with it. If you truly care, organize their science departments against these literal retards.

my god! that alex jones and joe rogan interview is a huge break through for people actually listening to alex. I'm loving this shit.

Forgive me, I've been shitposting and haven't got the full hang of listening writing and reading at the same time.

If another university begins with the same they will produce the same. It isn't anything special about Berkeley besides that they have lots of money and can afford doing it that way.
Sure it will take a little time for another university to build up the same facilities and equipment.

why can't we just defund or otherwise fuck with the marxist part of berkley and leave STEM alone?

Literally fuck you to death.

ONigger won the Nobel Prize, so I hold no value in that award whatsoever.

I AM GOING TO KICK THAT GROUNDHOG'S ASS
HE SEES IT PRACTICALLY EVERYTIME

I'LL KICK GUSS'S ASS, TOO. FUCK THAT JEW.

The thing about Alex Jones is: how do you dig so deep for 20 years and don't end up with Jews?

pastebin.com/jLUs8Nmv

George W Bush's Daughter and Malala tearjerker criticize Trump

Devos and Sessions are delayed until further notice. They already passed committee, and will end up facing the whole senate vote.

>Too blessed to be stressed
Blacks are pretty good at turning a catchy phraise, I'll give them that.

Milo speech triggered protests which turned into riots, ANTIFA burned some shit and destroyed stuff on campus then moved to the streets where they smashed widows to banks and stores and destroyed ATMs as police did absolutely nothing

ANTIFA also beat Milo fans

I have a theory that Trump chose Betsy DeVos to be Secretary of Education simply because her brother is Erik Prince of Blackwater fame (now called Xe or something, I think). Erik Prince is /ourguy/ and knows about the dirty deeds done in the Clinton camp and in the uniparty of DC to include the pedophilia rings.

It's all connected.

>wake up
>Donald Trump is president
>on track to be Fuehrer
I love it.

He knows.

For you.

president of sacrifices to Moloch on Morning Jew next!

all those wacky things put you to research, like that thing about Darwin being into the Occult and brits doing eugenics with their elite families

mobile.twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/827122006520893440
That doesn't make sense. Maybe he's not trying to be labeled as "anti-Semitic"

It would remove control of the threads from the community and make us a permanent target. We are far more flexible and hard to destroy and disrupt this way.

I don't regret anything, just want to keep Berkeley science and engineering intact.

I am all for squeezing them to behave, I just hope the other departments are not affected.

I said it before, the nobel peace prize is a joke, they are very very different things in academic achievement. They are the pinnacle of achievement in science.

I am sorry, but I disagree, Berekeley is special.

He knows that if he started talking about the jews he'd be gotten made into being dead desu

BEND THE KNEE

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

because it's not that simple. guy who owns and runs drudgereport is a jew, don't see Sup Forums hating on him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He chose Betsy DeVos because she's a right-winger like he is and we are, there's no conspiracy

You're confusing Judaism the religion which is fine and people who are ethnically Jewish but are actually Satanists or atheists. A ton of the shitty globalist cocksuckers are ethnically Jewish but worship Satan.

There's a reason why Orthodox Jews vote Republican at an overwhelming rate and "Jews" vote for Democrats. Remember, Jesus Himself told us to be weary of those who profess to be Jews and are not.

The globalists are the Synagogue of Satan.

Amen

hey guys chicagoan here :)

i really hope he sends the feds here, not because i believe it will do anything or create anything near a healthy environment, but because i personally enjoy the chaos that it would cause in my life. :)

How the money is attributed to different department depends on Berkeley's decision rather than the federal governement. Your worst possible case is that they rather go down entirely rather than behave. If they behave, they'll keep their money.

it's called finasteride

it kills your libido and dick tho

We shall see.

So how would Trump get CA to bend the knee if they stop paying federal taxes?

>They are the pinnacle of achievement in science.
Climate "science"