HWNDU - political protests are Politically related

>Quick rundown on the events
youtube.com/watch?v=YLcv8e9cVCM

>Paper boy gets ROASTED
youtube.com/watch?v=suannDoM4EI

>Additional political documents to research.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLX7JogfJys
youtube.com/watch?v=_YGXwUc6aa0
youtube.com/watch?v=4KZYqxHjwSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cZec9jXQcgs
youtube.com/watch?v=sB0SJOSUU2E
youtube.com/watch?v=udCPuGBcgWE

hewillnotdivide.us/
alt
shiawillnotdivide.us/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
youtube.com/watch?v=RoNR4gRYPds
youtube.com/watch?v=DGe1U9FGYzg
thecampaignbook.com/,
backstage.com/u/raymondzachary/)
twitter.com/luke_turner)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Hot damn, this shit is real.

Thanks for the list~

A bit late for a reset

Hey filipino man I am very allergic to steel can you tell me how much steel is in the area? I'd like to visit

Thanks, Leaf. This thread is way better than the Agnes one.

use this one after

Stop Masturbating

>Paper boy gets ROASTED

Check the archived video from 6 hours ago
at the 02:03 mark
Rose claiming her red pill status

WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL
WE GROW IN REALITY

WGIR

>pic related

>he says after tempting me by taking his shirt off

paper roast looked comfy

ty

Topkek at the background music on paperboy getting roasted vid.

Nice

LEST WE 4GET

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

youtube.com/watch?v=RoNR4gRYPds

youtube.com/watch?v=DGe1U9FGYzg

never forget these

k

jackie do you respect simpsons

I went to sleep 6 hours ago, what the fuck happened?

>Wake up after Paper left
>Sup Forums tells me he BTFO our guys and they all looked stupid
>Watch the highlights/archives
>The whole thing is just a clusterfuck where no one really "won" and everyone's just shouting over each other
>If anything Paper was in the wrong by not being able to back up his ridiculous claims and pretending he knew things he clearly didn't

Did I miss something?

Quick rundown on the Bogdanovs?

Get a load of this ice/rock type

Who /teamPaper/ here?

He wrecked Leaf.

Eternal leaf, enjoy your ban.

IS THERE A VID OF THE EGGING?

No one is Team Soros here.

Sup shills?

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

Why did Paper even turn up yesterday? There was 0 "hate" except the scuffle with thieves. It was just people dancing, eating pizza and playing twister.

Check the /wsg/ thread

And the Falklands go to Argentina where they belong

Went to sleep when Blart was showing his butt crack
What I missed?

No he didn't. He got wrecked. Leaf is a sweet guy and sensitive be nice.

This random guy seems high or something, he just really calmly walks up and starts eating pizza and chatting. Seems nice though

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are actors, this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: actors (probably still studying), people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads
telling the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It isbasically a very flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors
that can eventually interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. So if you see someone "significative" coming
right after someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project. Proof is for example pink hat by Zach Raymond (backstage.com/u/raymondzachary/)
luke turner reading Sup Forums threads (twitter.com/luke_turner)

Kind of suspicious that he's saying certain things facing and certain things away from the microphone.

Blart BTFOing the guys who robbed Brittany
Paper """"""""""BTFO""""""""""ing Leaf and the rest of our guys but that's heavily debateable

Leaf is a sperg with anger issues.

we need to troll skelly and his friends whenever they come back

>pizza for breakfast

no one in nyc talks to you this casually unless they want something or are attempting to scam you

i'm betting he's a reporter

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

ok

>Blart BTFOing the guys who robbed Brittany
how did he do this?

Leaf was autistic but damn Paypuh needed to get fucked in the ass

guys i left for a few days. What happened to the bariier

Nah, he needed sleep, and paperboy mocked him before during an emotional 4ever goodbye. Did he ignore your question or something?

COLD pizza for breakfast

>NICE PURSE

Could someone say this "I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST" in stream better if it's ASMR?

If you turn your volume up, you can make it out. He seems to be saying the right things

Maybe, they're getting good at this. Why is he looking straight away from jackie now?

what hapaned last nicht? need a recap

HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

AKA the King of Carrot Flowers chorus part.

How long is Jackie sticking around for?

>Naruto finally getting to play Twister with Brit and other few comfy moments
>A pink-hatted shill getting BTFOd
>HAHAPAYPERYEAH showing up and getting roasted, but managing to trigger leafbro a little.

its a jackie recaps the normies episode

i want brittany to get papered while a pair of breast pumps milk her tits and milk man drinks the milk then she burps on naruto crying in the corner masturbating while jesus yells at him to stop and jackie cries

what thread is he in

If anybody was wondering, easiest way to order food is to get the address from the hwndu website, then go to grub hub and paste it in there. It lists the restuarants that are open and deliver at that time and you just pay by credit card.

IT'S A MANLY BAG

you change when you think someone is watching you through a camera also the rare people who are social are more likely to end up here

if he was a reporter

he came at the worst possible time

unless he intends to stay

until a drone shows up

Old one, he'll catch up

This is the only thread up right now

Gorillath Mindsethh

So is it worth sending him some tendies?

jesus said he was born in california, anyone who thinks someone like that would be similar to the migrants trying to come in from syria is retarded

CAN I HAVE A QUICK RUNDOWN GUYS ? I left around 1-2 am, i heard Paperboy YEAAAAh came ?

Basically called he and Brittany called him and his "antifa" gang out on it and other stuff, then things got tense and Blart was standing his ground.

Apparently Blart even told him he's willing to go away from the cameras and just straight up fight him but he refused. Blart was just not tolerating any shit, I wish he was there when Paper turned up.

Fuck you messenger bags are comfy

I keep getting this mental image of trump before the election scrolling through Twitter and finding the lebouf video. "JUST DO IT!! FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!!!". Trump stands up, inspired shouts "I WILL! I'M GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!"

Do you think Trump would be deflated to know leboof was protesting him, if he even notices?

>an emotional 4ever goodbye
That the faggot broke the very next day anyway. Attention seeking faggot got rekt by Paper.

Paper is a fucking wrecking ball. How many of /ourguys/ is he going to own?

what happened to the barrier from a few days ago

Die

n-no

If donald trump doesn't divide us, Jackie will

hes got plenty of food there atm, something warm to drink maybe

>down with the vegan agenda
>I'm sorry my lips aren't crusty enough
I love you Milkbro

Pls tell me no one claimed him yet.

Jackie, too tired after over 30 hours of no sleep, posted on infinity chan some things re islam conquest, clean thread no many people at this hour. You could use them against muh slavery/white guilt if you can memorize them

...and gay as fuck.
Unless you have a good reason to use one, like you're a bike courier or something, then you're a faggot.

b8 but
>Attention seeking faggot
Paper defined
>Friend seeking
That's Leafbro, and it's sweet. He's a good goy.

How the fuck did I not ginf out about this earlier? I thought HWNDU threads are liberal echochambers on here but it turns out this is the funniest shit ever.

Alrght boys so what did I miss?

Got eet

90's kid is claimed by the 90's

Chad Damon remains unclaimed

no

LOOKOUT BEHIND U JACKIE

>Oh I guess shit skin flips aren't so bad after all look how open minded he is to pro-white ideas

Why are all the people in this stream faggots and shitskins?

JACKIE WIPE THE CAMERA ITS MAKING MY OCD UNBEARABLE

Q U I C K R U N D O W N

THEY ARE NICE BAGS.

Jackie it's alright you can go to sleep

Wh-what if Rose is an actress ?
She is pretty as fuck, to the point of triggering my ruse alarm

I'm not kidding here