NORDS START BREEDING

>tfw we are dying out

There are only 17 million nords left in this world. It's literally only 0,017% of the white population. Compare that with like 100+ million anglos and 200+ million slavs. We are soon gonna be in the museum if we keep this up, there are too many untermenschen in this world. Remember to only breed with other nords if you're from Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Iceland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah this world is fucked

Your country alone amongst the nords is doing everything they can to do the opposite, faggot.

Our time here was short. This backwards planet don't deserve us. See you in the afterlife brothers.

hahaha inbreed cucks

We have some perennial glaciers in the Alps mountains, maybe we can import some couples of your kind and make a preservation park.

I'm all for this. Breed like crazy bros. Racism or white supremacy (or any other kind of racial ideology like that) is wrong, but there's absotutely nothing wrong with choosing to peacefully preserve and uphold the purity of your ancestry if that is what you feel like doing.

kek, this

Of do you do my fellow vikings?

>nords are dying out
And nothing of value was lost

>don't deserve us
you think very highly of yourself
I am pretty sure you're a subhuman low IQ and nobody will know you ever existed and no one will miss you.

>implying the European train of rape and ruin isn't being driven and fueled solely by women and the cucks who enable them

Are young Swedish women really as atrocious as people say? are young Swedish men really as garbage as people say?

Good luck , nords are so autistic I don't know how you faggots manage to survive for so long.

>50% of swedish women are fat/feminazis/SJWs
>marriage is a scam
>letting your kids grow up in a shithole like this would be cruel
>3DPD is worthless
let it go, it is over for us

>sweded

Yeah it's too late Sven. You done got yourself blacked and browned.

"50%" based on what?

just personal observations, dont think there are any studies on it

My fellow Nords, you must remember. We are not native of this earth.
Everything of beauty and wonder that has been bestowed on this earth comes from us.
Art, craft, stories, wonder. That was our gift to the world.

And now we are about to leave this earth to let the swarthy races forget except in dreams what beauty was.

Pity them not for it was their choice to not come with us to the stars.
Their souls and spirit could not be saved.

That's how Russians get their numbers up.

Yes their political views are complete and utter trash. Probably 95% of all nordic women are bluepilled to oblivion, that's why you need to force feed them the red pills. They don't usually race mix tho, since they want a guy with high status/rich/not manlet tier like the nignogs. There are a couple swedish chads, usually at the upper class places but we have a lot of betas too.

>tfw it's already too late

ashes to ashes, dust to dust, trash to trash

Nordcucks commiting collective suicide and replacing themselves with sandniggers.
At least go out with a boom and start a new reich fucking cucks.

Throw an illegal only-white rave with Basshunter from loudspeakers, that will make nordik wimmen breed like crazy.

Sweden YES!

another eestiposter, what the literal fuck

this desu

We're all dying out

Nords, Anglos, Germanics, Meds, and Slavs

Things look bleak

Reminder

Juhtub.

Iceland is still breeding above the replacement rate. It's you fucking cucks that need to pick up the slack.

t. kokkáll

Old fucks voted for this

:(

we'll start when you stop banging men

>Remember to only breed with other nords if you're from Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Iceland.
Yeah fuck off Sven, I love my Norwegian gf

shoo monkey, shoo

good. wh*te monkeys are filthy piece of shits that created to be slaves of muslims.

>the defeatist shill

Sorry for stealing your Norwegian grill nordbro
At least I'm Norman so it's not that bad

> Not gene splicing the perfect new human species Homo Homo

where we at

This tbqh. Can't even blame you for hating this delusion of grandeur some of us got

tfw anglos joke about drinking aryan blood but in reality the whole world wants to drink white man's blood

Also the percentage is obviously wrong, 1.7% is more correct but we're still fuckdo grande.

>being this new

Here

I see this and I get a shit load of feels.

This is our last century, isn't it Anons?

>There are only 17 million nords left in this world
good

When are you going to understand that it won't be solved by breeding more? You have 12 kids and half your grandkids go for niggers when their numbers are overwhelming in 2080. What then?

You're supposed to KILL the enemies. Not dream it's mathematically possible to outbreed them by fucking alone and that it's a valid strategy as if your lineage will go through this ocean of shit alive.
It's not just about more white babies, it's about LESS of theirs.

On the bright side if things ever stop being shit we have a minority status we can jew around with

not with God Emperor it isn't, don't worry straya

>being this new
Welcome to Sup Forums, faggot.

S-save us Donald

This.

>we have a minority status we can jew around with
No, that only applies when White people are in charge, they'll simply kill us off the moment they have the majority.

I wish more people realised how bad things are

iceland got tested, they are half potato nigger. it was started by a group of all male vikings and the women were hobbit slaves they stole from the shire.

Here's a pro tip sweden, you have no rights you're not willing to fight for. If nords do not fight to live, they have no right to live either and will be discarded by mother nature as a failed creation. The meds fought for everything while the nords sat up north waiting out winter each year to pillage in the spring. You were never great, 20th century traveling has revealed you as total cuckolds unworthy of being called white. You didn't have to defend yourselves before and you refuse to now, compared to the meds and central europoors you're nothing.

GODSPEED WHITE BROTHER

This x 9,000

Yes that ruined my view on Iceland forever when I found out.

> tfw compassion is strictly a white thing

Swedes had no compassion for Finns when Soviets attacked us though so I wouldn't brag about that too much

Wrong
We are about to enter a new Golden Age.
Start Breeding Star Lord

Sadly it looks like we need to go full pic related if we're to survive

What Nords women thing about breeding with northern slavs from regions like Litva, Novgorod, Pskov, Archangelsk ? Novgorod, for example, was a place where Vikings meet Russians to establish Ruriks dynasty.

Oh fuck, there's like 14 million jews.

Scandi women crave for big finnish cock.

(((Good post.)))

swedish genocide when??

>Bucktooth Brit calling others inbred

Luh-mao'ing @ the hypocrisy, still mad as fuck cus we took your wenches and you had to resort to breeding with your fugly mothers and sisters that had no place in the North?

Eternally cucked by Scandinavian master race.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U

Planning to get into the united states with my superior nordic genetics. My ass you're full I'll buy my way in by investing and contributing so there.

Norway is a shitty country for freedom of speech, business and wealth building - the politics aren't going fucking anywhere.

I love the nature, some of the people, the government however sucks balls and needs a major reform. The culture and entire current "norwegian"-ism is fucked, Sweden is likely worse.

Nationalism will be labeled as fascism/nazism by convention. Fucking lefties man...

Will contribute and love a country that is worth it, USA under Trump is where it's at, to start a family and raise redpilled sensible children.

There were many volunteers from Sweden.

>entire white race dying
>but hohls are dying too
It's a bitter sweet feeling.

>implying id fuck a dindu or mudslim

There's so many gooks here now, I never see and blonde qt's anymore.

It's terrible

My blue pilled ex hated Slavs inherently for some reason.

allt sem hann sagði er samt rétt

You must be really sad outside of the internet.

A true BogdaNord

YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE VARG

You stay there and become a bastion of resistance, so when the race war comes, you will jump from the trenches and charge the antifa

Ethernal pole strikes again

Sho sho bandera you want to hack me with a shovel?

we really are the most beautiful people on the planet

>Finland is the white liberator meme
but a nigger won your pageant

you don't have the economies, resources and land to support a high population of Nordics, you will forever be doomed to be under the 20 million

>using pictures of German women mutliated by Russiand soldiers and Polish partisans

You people are disgusting.

>literal downie has a 10/10 gf

Really makes you think

The problem is, if you stand up for your country and your people - you are immediately attacked, by... ...your own people and your own government.

Why would you ever support this and stand up for it in the first place when you will never get it in return and it will keep fucking your country into the ground? Why be a part of it?

I literally see no way out of this shit for Norway, it is no longer Norway unless you consider only the nature (which is extremely beautiful) and some people.

You don't have to that far, at all.
If you just are strict with theft and homicide laws, and give guns to everyone, a good part of the problem is solved by itself.
Stop the gibedats of any nature to them and enpower the native citizens. Don't be afraid to go for candidates that are "too extreme" or to be so yourself, you are at war and losing.

Most bitches probably have no idea of that history.
Sadly they probably think very lowly of slavs.

Requesting norwegian grills. Send them all.

You act as if that is the only massacre that's ever happened

All Europeans have massacred each other, hell in sure the krauts did 5 times worse to the poles than ukies did

British and French massacred eachother for centuries and yet they're friends

>that a 10/10
No wonder finns are so deformed by default.

What's pic related, friendo? Could you elaborate or give links for further reading?

Another sad hateful Finn. Sad!

Nordcucks deserve to go extinct. They are a pathetic race who never contributed with anything of relevance to the world.