ITT: Your triggers

I get so fucking mad when good music is filled with (((propaganda))).

youtube.com/watch?v=p8bswaJma_M&feature=youtu.be

This is god tier music in my eyes, and i dont want to listen to it anymore because of its shitty video.

The redpills are making me go reeee, like holy shit i am actually about to literally not even.

Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJzMzW3kuY
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdld6OR-B7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good thing it's shit tier music then.

So close your eyes?

found out that my sisters bachelor will be an essay about gender in modern film and she picked the movie danish girl to write about.

Well it isnt, mister potato voice.

its pretty shit

that music is pretty shit

hans, youa re a fucking moron
Kill yourself nigger

Shit tier faggot music, kys or get out of my country.

Someone says my waifu isn't cute.

Im more norwegian than you, and i know more about music than you, im a classically trained organist for god's sake.

Yea i fucking bet you are trained to handle organs you scandinavian fruit

But I never claimed to be norwegian

The Bogdanoffs will take care of you soon enough

>im a classically trained organist

then you should've known that music is utter crap

FUCKING B T F O
U
C
C

>good music

How is it utter crap? It follows every conventional rule in music. Its not even experimental. Everythingthing bad you can say about it is one hundred percent subjective.

Lol how old are you son? Take your my-pa-is-stronger-than-your-pa tier arguments and get fucked.

posting this feelgood faggy cliche shit on this board and expecting any kind of resonance shows you're a fucking idiot.

>How is it utter crap? It follows every conventional rule in music.

FUCKING KEK

>feelgoddy

What are you talking about? There is literally nothing feelgoddy about this entire thread. Its litterally just a bunch of retards not answering a simple question about a borderline melancholic song.

Though, im sorry my arguments can measure up to your >shit tier music kys - arguments

i really am

Tell me how it doesnt, nigger

that music is feelgood faggy shit. if you can't hear that then i guess you are beyond redemption.

did i say that it wasn't ultra conventional prefabricated shit tier crap? no i didn't..

i kek'ed at you thinking good music follows specific rules. sellout art follows the rules, based art breaks the rules...

Tell me how its feelgoddy please

You're right dude it's catchy and well written for sure. But it was made in a laboratory by some jewmerchant.jpg to get white girls to want to become coal burners. Also it's very electronic; I know that doesn't mean it's any easier to write, but I like when 5-6 guys in a band each write their own part and it coincides perfectly. There is something so much more enthralling about listening to a song and imagining the writing process in that scenario.

So, postmodernism is good? Cuz thats the epoch that breaks the rules.

SMALL

BLACK

btw your taste is shit

potato nigger gets it

You based my taste off of one song. Go die not eating a potato

flaming homo tier music

>art is bad if I don't agree with the political message
this whole thread
is based around your stupidity

the irish are niggers

kek
best ad hominem banter in a while

you define these things in genres and classes and generalize. this is like saying impressionism is better that cubism.

my point was that you claim this is good because it follows these specific rules and is really well produced. i don't agree with that, my basic notion is no matter how much you polish a turd it's still shit.

im saying that most good artists go beyond the rules and norms and know HOW to break them. i wouldn't say arne norheim makes great music just because he breaks the rules. i will say he is based tho, getting people to pay top dollar for his shit.

i don't know how to make you hear that this is feelgood jewmarket shit, but what really sticks in my craw is the compressed fagdisco drums, the prefabricated sound, the smooth gay vox, the predictable arrangement and the video drives it home..

>when the riffs are fantastic but the message is terrible
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJzMzW3kuY

>4
Thats not what i said. i said that its sad wehen good art has a bad political message.

>So, postmodernism is good?
>directly implying art is bad if you don't like the general trends of the political opinions of the artists

>when you like MIAs music but it's all about globalism and flooding the west with refugees

Thats just wrong though. Sure you can create new rules or bend existing rules, but rules are still a framework, and if you choose a standard one (like this song does) you cant call it "bad" music.

>does not understand what music is

My biggest trigger is the left media constantly pushes that the STEM subjects are boys clubs and girls shouldn't even bother, I want my daughter to grow up and become a phd in something useful like her conservative mother.

no. that's not what i'm saying either.
i'm saying your argument about following convention and rule is invalid, because 90% of all music is sellout crap that follows all the rules.

compare thorns to most black metal guitarists and you should be able to grasp what i meant by knowing how to break rules.

My biggest trigger is Obama. Not even because he is black, just everything he says drives me up a fucking wall.
He knows what he is doing too. They talk about how Trump or conservatives "dog whistle"..no one has hidden messages to purposefully trigger conservatives like that faggot.

Well you dont know what rules are then. If im a modernist, and i decide to fuck keys and just use whichever notes i want on my piano, im still using rules, just not as common ones.

When i said "rules" i was talking about the common rules of music theory.

also, personally, i like some dark synthwave stuff, which rely heavily upon musical theory and modern production conventions, so using empirically derived musical knowledge of course has value and application. i just can't use the fact that these artists use these rules as an argument for it being good music

What are you talking about you retard, the left all but want that MORE women would go to STEM - too bad women are so shit at programming and it's probably innate.

What you will be doing is increasing some poor chaps workload because your daughter will be shit at programming - that and just shoo her away from a young marriage.

i was also talking about music theory buddy. as i said, there is value in empirical knowledge, but using said knowledge can still give a shit result

>trying to watch something on tv
>it's slathered with an obvious agenda
>Find out it has a Jew creator and/or producer

Well i dont use it as an argumetn for it being good. I use it as an argument for it not being objectively "shit"

rosa helikopter also follows music theory buddy. you won't say that is objectively shit?

>Sup Forums is always right

Reliable as the laws of thermal dynamics at this point.

The PANG PANG PANG part does nto follow music theory, which is the shit part,.

what do you mean by that? are you refering to the 4-to-the-floor rhythm?

Sure kid.

Sup Forums can't even agree whether Hitler tried to exterminate the Jews or not.

Nevermind, confuzed it with the ringtone. The actualy song isnt objectively shit. If it is please tell me why.

>hipster music
>good

fuck off Sup Forums

What do you think constitutes good music?

i never thought the day would come when i have to explain to someone trained in classical music why rosa helikopter is crap.

because it is prefabricated crap, autotuned vox, extremely simple and repetitive, banal lyrics, basically every midi pattern in that song could have been copy-pasted from shit you find on-line or even in the shit that comes with the daw, it's plain simple rehashed shit.

and the song you posted is like barely in the tier over RH

Yeah that makes it mediocre. Repetition is an essential part of music, and if you're not that experienced even repetition on this scale can sound good. The lyrics does not really matter, most of the most famous pieces of classical music were either avocal or mindless christian praise.

If you honestly think that the ease of making these songs make them bad you literally have to discard 99,9% of all music made ever.

What was that song by Rihanna again? How did it go, it was so amazingly conventional.

No Idea. famous artists dont usually try anything "unconventional" though.

i love how you just assume i know nothing about music and get all condescending. very cute.

and yes. i am ready to discard 99% of all music as mediocre at best, any sane man would.

iktf some pretty chill french song that played a lot in the radio here has the same disgusting race mixing in it's music video but for me it ruins it so much i stop listening to it

Tell me what constitues "not shit" music then. Because by your standards there is barely any difference between mozart's and katastrofe's music.

>Small Black
what did they mean by this

cute waifu germanon :3

That song is very generic pop music tier doe i will have to admit

Okay, i'll take examples thorns (which i like) and shpongle (which i dont like). Quality and creativity

how about rock music or metal thats pretty nice for the most part

>norwegian

what's norweigian about it? it's not metal, and it's not royksopp.

>that dog shit
>god tier

Why are scandinavians so cucked?

Funny how you mention those. I am actually a giant sphongle fan, i still dont see how the fact that it requires some skill and creativity makes it good songs.

I could easily come up with some new genre, and if i was lucky people would think my of my new genre as good. It says nothing about the quality of the music.

I'd like it if you could show me how certain musical frameworks are better than others, and how its not just subjective. As of now harmonic series and certain parts of rythm are the only things we can use to determine whether music is objectively good or bad.

I happen to like a lot of music that most people would find utter shit, like Igorrt, but you cant prove how its objectively bad, as long as it follows those basic principles.

>This is god tier music in my eyes
reeeeeeeeeeee

>watching music videos
kek theyre all generic trash. just listen to the music.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Tbp3/WO8) 02/02/17(Thu)15:35:35 No.110643
>nu-male-music.mp3

>i still dont see how the fact that it requires some skill and creativity makes it good songs.

that's not what make them good songs alone, out of shpongles material maybe 15% is really outstanding good songs, lots of the other ones are mid-tier mediocre even though they are skillfully made complex and creative.

>I could easily come up with some new genre, and if i was lucky people would think my of my new genre as good. It says nothing about the quality of the music.

i agree, novelty for the sake of novelty is not a measure of quality

did i say certain musical frameworks are better than others? i gave you two examples from two widely different artists based on quite different musical frameworks.

>As of now harmonic series and certain parts of rythm are the only things we can use to determine whether music is objectively good or bad.

the only thing YOU can use, because we are obviously thinking very differently about this.

>I happen to like a lot of music that most people would find utter shit, like Igorrt, but you cant prove how its objectively bad, as long as it follows those basic principles.

you're right, as long as you hold music theory and conformity as the hallmark of whether it is "objectively good" (which is a retarded way of speaking about such a subjective topic as music) then i will never be able to convince you that it is shit.

but trust me, the song you posted and claimed was god tier, is shit.

Sup Forums: the song

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdld6OR-B7k

Interracial couples trigger me a bit. That and unironic cross dressing. Most the gay stuff that goes on in California.

Interracial couples are literally the worst.

Black people get to toss away their hags of black women and consume out white womyns while some white dude is stuck in a relationship with Tayshawnsay because she'd suck his dick for money.

has nothing to do with black men and everything to do with white women

my sister and mother are coal burners and said some not so subtle shit while I was growing up, like how white men are boring, balding or generally bad people. Boring is a codeword for "has a 9-5 job and doesn't sell narcotics".

>Liberals talking abut the economy, taxes or history

>Ugly feminists... which is redundant

>Nu-male faggots talking about violence towards "nazis"

>Establishment Republicans trying to be relevant

when da benis falls off :DDDDDD

Not bad.

koek

Not repetition, it's self similarity punctuated with pattern interrupts.

t. actual musician, you have probably listened to my stuff by now...

Nah that would be me.