MASS SLIDING IN PROGRESS

Anarchists are sliding all the threads!!

Other urls found in this thread:

pizzagate.com/
imgur.com/a/D0F0y
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110526863/#110526863
pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/ben-swann-off-air-after-pizzagate-item/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110388177/#110397081
google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiF-bPd3fHRAhXFHpQKHUpMBi4QFggyMAQ&url=http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3439947/pg1&usg=AFQjCNHSPvzCaYDoLPiyGxZDGYy1Y9GgYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they probally think that highlighting pseudo-terrorist activities by "one of our own" will make us "one of them"'

p sure they misunderstand the system, and that just because a thread is made does not mean it is given attention

Who's doing it this time?

What a mad man

Report and move on. Dont give them any more attention than they need

What is being slid?

Does this board even have mods?

They're too busy deleting HWNDU and Pizzagate threads

Not an anarchist

I made one because I thought it was funny, blow me.

Not sure, but it's not the first time. It's more obvious now, but I remember the coffee sliding

I had 'coffee' filtered for a long time. Wish I could filter that fucking picture sliding.

While we are discussing shill threads, can we please stop having lengthy discussions about goddamn pitbulls on Sup Forums? I mean, how the fuck are dogs politically related

Top kek, keep posting it lel.

Where are thd moderator to IP ban? Its even worth than the election days.

Hiro is a piece of shit who sold his soul.
Nevermind, he never had ons to begin with.

REMINDER:
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

we do not incite violence

we do not provote or initiate violence

we work within the law because we arent un-civilized mongrels

the boys in blue are with us already, they just need the excuse.

they have been villified for the last 2 years because of BLM and they are low on moral

work with them and direct them and make them feel safe in our presence.

they will quickly identify a threat

the lefties are quick to aggresion like two chimps over a banana

Be vigilant and watch eachothers back

never over-react!

>calm
>collected
>prepared

bring means of self defense in case of certain situations but plan ahead to be around protection where its not needed.
pepperspray and tazers might be fun though? :D

this

>slovenia thread

This.

my guess is they're trying different tactics. Couple of days ago it was "i'm not gonna lie but trump shoulnd't get the nuclear codes" thing, today a bunch of OP threads then they disappeared. I think they might be trying different tactics to see which works best

They can try or do what they want but they are literally pissing into an ocean of piss.

They are using a fucking bot. The same pic is used every time. The thread subject is chosen based off the threads already posted on the board.

>they are literally pissing into an ocean of piss.
that's true, still annoying though, half my time on Sup Forums is spent saging but they won't accomplish anything

>They are using a fucking bot.
is it possible it's a single person with resources then?

The nuclear code thing was mainly our guys. A few of us posted it in shill threads and people kept reposting. It really took off. Fucking glorious.

It's posted using multiple proxies. Could be Crew.

David Brock is in full shill mode you know?

I remember trying to post a pic on a different board once.. It wouldn't let me because the same one was in a totally different thread

Is this a bot?
>tfw you spend $40 million to shill an imagineboard and way over do it.

look at the threads, those are all confirmed CREW topics to shill with

Yeah, I've had that happen too. Does it let you make separate threads with the same pic though?

There was one yesterday that posted the link to the 474 pedo ring shutdown in Cali. Kind of strange for Crew to post that.

>David Brock is in full shill mode you know?
I know but this has a different feel to the shilling pre-election, if you know what I mean. These days it seems to be the work of a bot, same threads, same replies, etc. goes on for a few hours, then disappears, comes back couple of hours later, different shill replies/threads for a few hours, etc. Is it just me?

It's been going on for the last 2 years

Well there's some guy that was doing the pizzagate thing that died and it was announced on some pizzagate website?

I honestly don't know, Americans need to contain their left wing factions, round them up and start offing them.

I noticed that too. There are about 50 something threads created with the same pic in about 10 min. They die and the board is normal for a while. The posts come in spurts. It looks like a bot on a timer. Also if you read the content the OP's post reads like a word salad. Sometimes it's jumbled nonsense.

strange times indeed

yeah what happened to that guy? was that real?

That was kind of weird. The site even claimed that the owner's death wasn't related to the site at all. Probably a cover up.

I have no idea.. But yeah it's fucking odd.

which guy do you know or have a link?

>The posts come in spurts.
Yeah. It's almost like bot does its work, maybe gets banned, they get a new IP, start again with a different image, rinse / repeat. Pre-election shilling was different.

There's also normal shill threads being posted constantly. Those could be Crew related. Might be a few different attacks going on at once.

GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE

>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE

>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE

Image is normally the same. The faggot framed in the Quebec mosque shooting is the most common. The other being the Wojack noose pics.

Noticed. It was people trying to piss everyone off before, now it seems like a bot to just wipe the board of all content. push out everything.

that way we don't pin point them shilling one thread in particular, they wash the board out.

pizzagate.com/

There's always shill/troll threads going on, but this? This shit, Sheddit posted something a while ago saying that they were going to come to Sup Forums and basically spam it, there's a screenshot of the thread somewhere I don't have it but it could very well be them. Either way the lefties should just give up they really are not going to win.

So lefties if you're lurking and see this post? Just save yourselves the energy and time because you won't win, end of discussion really.

meant this to you
related tho lol

So the owner of the site died? Sorry I don't see any reference on the site.

I don't know who's dead, but there's a post on there that says "sorry someone died, totally not pizza related, go away now".

Someone more versed in the pizzagate thing needs to chime in here.

we need to find the triggerwords to enable the bot.

it will be a lot of fun

You'll have to check the archives. Pretty sure it was posted yesterday.

Ok will do.

this?

imgur.com/a/D0F0y

>imgur.com/a/D0F0y
Yes thats it

Yeah, the thread just has the memo at the bottom as the pic though. Is this related to the Ben Swann disappearance?

Angry leftists desperately trying to rile people up with the mosque kid and cause more violence is my assumption.

There's a shill thread with the same pic. Uses pizzagate.com as the subject. Pretty sloppy work if this is Crew and they are trying to slide.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110526863/#110526863

Jesus.

Check out this page. Theory is that date and symbol referenced particular text in Art of War. Makes sense.

Please don't refer to Commies as anarchists. That's an oxymoron.

ANCAP would be much closer to Anarchy than 'muh ebil capitalism' (((Anarchists)))

Shit sorry forgot link.

pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/ben-swann-off-air-after-pizzagate-item/

Makes sense.

A guy claimed to be from CTR in this thread posted yesterday. Search for a post containing the word janitor.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110388177/#110397081

I guess we won't get anywhere with that unless a brave leaf is willing to scope him out.

can someone go through some of the search results for
ben swann "U.S and partners intentionally created ISIS" crowdfunding
to see what happened with his funding? and also this page
google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiF-bPd3fHRAhXFHpQKHUpMBi4QFggyMAQ&url=http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3439947/pg1&usg=AFQjCNHSPvzCaYDoLPiyGxZDGYy1Y9GgYg