/ASG/ - A FUCKING LEAF edition

/ANTI-SHILL/ GENERAL

This is oUr headquarter to fight against shills, to introduce Normies on what to do on different Shillcon-Levels and to talk about CTR / CREW.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL — YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU WITNESS A SHILL THREAD

CURRENT SHILLCON LEVEL: 3

> One Anti-Shill thread only!
Keep talking about the shill invasion in one thread only, don't open 50 "Stop shilling" threads, because you would be spaming this board yourself.
Keep it here, in this General, and create the next thread, if it dies. If you have to remember normies about basic anti-Shill rules, link to this General.

> Don't reply
If you reply to shill threads, you are worse than a shill! NEVER REPLY! Sup Forums is a fast board, if nobody replies, the thread will die in 10min.

> sage
Sage-Posting in Shill Threads is NOT acceptable! Because you shouldn't reply at all! Because if you post with sage, and if it's actually some constructive post, someone will want to Reply on your post — and he might forget to sage. Or you will get into a discussion, were you forget to sage.

> Filter
Use the Filter and hide Threads with "Sup Forums BTFO" or similar things just a shill will post.

> Report
Report Shillthreads IF they are not about politics or current events. Reporting something like Communism Generals will not led to a deletion, it's a waste of them.

> But, but… i should just ignore them and do nothing?… i don't want to be helpless! I want to do something!
Offence is the best defence. Spread some redpilled memes in Social Media and lefty Safe Spaces. It hurts them more than their shilling here hurts us.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110388177/#110397081
google.co.uk/search?q=fema camps&client=opera&hs=sI1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjfh_3g3_HRAhXBK8AKHZQVD_4Q_AUICCgB&biw=1124&bih=667#imgrc=6-cTzqINi7TQkM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are they so active last time?

If you are a lazy fag and don't want to link the shill threads, atleast bump this one

Also, it's not clear what's ShareBlue intention with the CanadianElliot threads right now. Maybe it's an attempt to make us look like extremists

bump

>Maybe it's an attempt to make us look like extremists
Probably.

David Brock just pumped another 40 million dollarydoos into them, so yeah, I guess they have the resources to be active over several forums all over the internet

btw heeey nerd virgins, did you miss us?

bump this again

check, can the mods to something about that?
i mean they probably must have banned a lot of IP's by now.
Though they come back.

Mods are fags. Don't you remember when the traitor fucks banned the words "Ben Fischbein" (CTR high up)? They are all bought

No, i also thought it was david brock

You used my screenshot

>Sage-Posting in Shill Threads is NOT acceptable! Because you shouldn't reply at all! Because if you post with sage, and if it's actually some constructive post, someone will want to Reply on your post — and he might forget to sage. Or you will get into a discussion, were you forget to sage.

Americans always forget this.

Teamwork, user

Let's do it

everything is alright dude. kek says everything is going to plan.

Here's a bump. Listen Hans in regards to saging. An open sage is great and I like to unload a bit steam on these MediaMatters and CTR shills. People just need to know how to sage. Sage goes in the options panel, personally, I like to put a fancy name like "Operation Sage" or "Captain Sage" but this goes in the name panel.

>Sage-Posting in Shill Threads is NOT acceptable!
what's wrong with saging with no text?

can we make plugin where other pollacks can mark spam threads and when we post in those threads it always sages?

Also they are trying to push the narrative that the shooter was a white alt-right guy. I was following the threads during the shooting. The shooting was originally thought to be done by two muslims. Trudeau is covering this up.

>Not spamming interjections

Noticed. It was people trying to piss everyone off before, now it seems like a bot to just wipe the board of all content. push out everything.

that way we don't pin point them shilling one thread in particular, they wash the board out.

ye, that works as well

Bump for helicopter rides

It's a bot, it copies existing threads and repost them with that picture
It also happened during midnight

Mass Spam. Trump Regret. Antifa.

Make a public display of their agenda/content.

There is List of possible CTR shills here actually.
Pic related.

The "Not gonna lie" pasta spamming was our guys. Me and another guy started posting it in the shill threads and it just took off. Was banned twice because of it.

do you wanna add that to the OP for next time? I think it works, no text so there's no reason for anyone to reply.

True. Around maybe 3:00AM there's a mod that starts deleting every new thread posted. He did that for about 10-20 min. Also, he started banning for shitposting.

not a bad idea actually, I'll look into it. But what happens if shills mark all threads as spam?

i'l bump

Find each one of those fags social medias, than see if they are currently working for CREW, if they are than we have a lead.

Once we establish just how many and of who of the old CTR are recruited by CREW, than we can double down on exposure and possibly getting them fired/fined.

It would be amazing if we could get someone in on the inside so we can grab a large swath of IP's and tactics like we did last time. We need information in order to formulate a counter attack. Just like last time, spamming their social media accounts got most of them to fuck off and quit. Normies like feeling like their apart of something big, but they absolutely cant stand the repercussions.

free anti shill memes

This was fucking retarded.

What would be the point of being this obvious?

>It would be amazing if we could get someone in on the inside
Did you see the thread from 2 days ago (i think) where a leaf claimed to be former-CTR and gave some info. He had no pic proff but sounded really beliveable.

Remember the subject? Any keywords to search the archives?

Let's do this boys.

Bring forth your pepes in the name KEK to bump this thread

janitor

is that specific enough? He said the canadian manager was a janitor at a school. If that doesn't work I'll try to remember something else

this is a good idea, I will get on it and come back with what I've gathered

yes, will update it

bump

this
was meant for you

I'll start looking.

Should be here. He posted in an anti-shill general.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110388177/#110397081

yeah that's the thread I was talking about. There's a name for a janitor there, who's supposed to be head of operations canada or something, but could be bait as well.

It's a pretty specific answer though. Worth looking into. If he is connected he should have some social media account.

can i join your peepee the toad club?

>Worth looking into.
Yeah, couple of anons in the thread said the same thing but I don't know what came out of it. There's a school name as well so shouldn't be too hard to find the janitor from name but we don't wanna go after the wrong guy, someone CTR user has a beef with for example.

ha ha

you think your police state government is just gonna let you act a wee fagot child without any repercussions

boy your in for a surprise.

>let you act a wee fagot child
have you seen the US?
literally every single person is a fagot child

na not like this, "nazis you better watch out" attitude is gonna get real fuckin old to Donald pretty fuckin quick

and you forget the devices they now have present like THE FEMA CAMPS

i suggest leaving the country if you wanna see you next birthday

>inb4 it was last Date/next Date

Right. If what he said is true, there isn't much we can do either. We are literally arguing with retards and disabled old people posting for money. It doesn't get much more pathetic than that. We might be able to do something about the bot that's spamming the site that's using the same image though.

is this nigger serious?

>We might be able to do something about the bot that's spamming the site that's using the same image though.
Any ideas?
We could make this happen but there's that question.

bump, I am slowly moving over to 8chn soon if the shilling continues, I can't fucking take this much longer. All this ">you're not white" and "trump /btfo/" is making me mad as hell.

actually i am

google.co.uk/search?q=fema camps&client=opera&hs=sI1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjfh_3g3_HRAhXBK8AKHZQVD_4Q_AUICCgB&biw=1124&bih=667#imgrc=6-cTzqINi7TQkM:

why am i even helpin you, i hope you get snatched in the next few years cunt.

the fuck is this shit, i thought pol was just memeing about shills but something is actually happening. I counted 21 of these on my catalog.

thread's about to be deleted I think, the other one got pruned

I also wonder WHO THE FUCK is doing this? JIDF? /leftiepol/? CTR? Reddit?

And also why? 4chin is quite marginal website compared to Breitbart comment sections, TRS etc.

What is there to gain from ruining our once great Sup Forums with random name-calling and shilling?

It ceased to be funny or weird a very long time ago. Now it's just making me depressed, because I wish I could know who is behind this and attack them back with countershilling, but I don't know WHO to attack.

I am reporting the b8 threads the best I can but my energy is limited.

Anyway we could filter for the image name? If it is a bot it's most likely on a timer. We could at least block the threads until the pic is renamed.

>energy is limited
your pushin for something no one on Sup Forums EVER does and thats quit from spam

NEVER HAPPENING.

if your gona shill your here forever just like every group that came before.

maybe times have just changed user and people are more on edge. this is politics not normie lolz.

yeah i aint clickin that shit nigga

what the fuck are you talking about, I was asking about what course of action can we take about shills

It's not just reddit posters. All the shill threads have common themes and are constantly reposted. There's definitely an attack directed at us.

do really think we have angered some kikes with taking a conservative right wing bent and ceasing to be Sup Forums-tier edgy humor libertarians?

good get fucked.

then your a newfag if you don't realize ether way theres methods...

and i shall not say more.

lurk harder/longer/better

is this r/antifa then, you think? They did make some posts about wanting to take down Sup Forums some time back

you are mentally ill, go fuck yourself

I'm off user, maybe let's pay attention to the timing of the attacks, on a timer or certain times of the day, whatever and let's go from there.