>>110643363

Drumpfbaby should kill himself

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-01/white-house-backtracks-on-australia-refugee-deal/8228336
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Was he talking to him?

I'm from a city too. We should hang out. Fuck these dump poor rural retards.

The only bantz happening is your PM fucking your once-awesome country.

No more migrants!

Guess who's going to Chinese influence zone

>oi cunt take me muslims

Fuck trump and fuck white people

oi u cheeky wanka take me rapists n pay fo ey ripper lifestyle

Turnbull probably said some bullshit about "honoring your agreements", and Trump said "fuck you, you know the deal made no sense". Then Turnbull doubled down, and demanded the US should uphold it prior agreement.

That Aussie fuck should have known Trump was not going to admit a thousand boat people anymore. Pushing for it could only serve to start their relationship off on a bad foot. I bet Turnbull wanted to try to show some backbone, and assert himself so as not to get walked over, but he underestimated Trump's immovability. A real alpha would have stared down Trump with mutual respect, but not demanded to step foot in his territory.

Turnbull is a faggot.

Is Pauline, Australia's Farage?

Why does trumpmneed to be nice to everyone

He is basically telling oz pm that's he is a piece of shit and he probably is

Americans can't handle banter overall. The moment they get mocked they throw a hissy fit

Chinkifornia?

She's more like Australia's concerned, overbearing mother who really wants what's best for you but can't stand up to you without quivering in fear

Well, one thing is for sure, it makes no sense to accept refugees at all. Maybe Obama just wanted to fill the quota with those refugees from Australia. One thing is for sure, some strange things going on when you import people you bomb and don't feed own people.

>88
and fuck hwyte people

Australian PM IS a piece of shit, he IS NOT AUSTRALIAN.

There are LITERALLY FOUR AUSTRALIANS in parliament, and the rest are fucking globalist scum.

TOP KEK

PREPBULL PROBABLY JEW'D TOO HARD

Let me guess. Trump wants Australia to engage China but they're happy being raped by micropenis.

This is the funniest thing I have ever read.
>Australia is the most faithful US ally
>Trump calls Australia
>Trump shits on Australia
>Australians clean themselves up
Trump is so funny! Retard president makes allies former allies! I cannot stop laughing!

Trump must realize that Russia is US's only friend.

Fucking WW3, Russia and US vs the world when?

I agree prepbull is a fuckwit for trying to sneak this dodgy deal through even after trump won.

Funny thing is though that trump already technically agreed to this without realising, which is probably why he's so pissy on twitter about it.

Word around the pond is, apparentlyTurny didn't wanna tell him which way the toilet flushs, said get fucked we're not here to fuck spiders mate.

Trump straight up took it the wrong way, tell ya that much.

>re-sign order
>cross out that line

why are either of our countries taking the rapefugees

>send them back to where they came from

You could certainly make the case, but you could also argue it's referring to nationals of countries we have agreements with, not stateless prisoners, and other randos.

Either way, Turnbull is a dumbass for not using the boadpeople as leverage to make a new deal. He could have said "Look, I know you can't take these people anymore, but I was X instead so I can sell this to my constituents."

Instead Turnbull get's nothing AND a shitty rapport with Trump from now on.

Our PM made a sneaky deal with Obama in his last days to ship 1500 of our unvetted and high risk "refugees" to the US.

I don't blame Trump for telling him to fuck off.

This is like a sitcom of the world leaders getting into VERY AWKWARD SITUATIONS, LOL.
Very amusing.

Better go buy some popcorn.
Thanks Donald for keeping up your Apprentice -mode.

Ive seen this same spam 20 different times in 3 days. Probably a bot.

This isn't just internall American policy, it would look really bad to back out of a deal with one of your closest allies like this

exactly

Lurk more. You're obviously a dumb rural or suburban retard.

I'm okay with this if you guys are willing to stop going easy on the muzzies

The phonecall that destroys Aussie shitposting.

Gimme a quick rundown.

Only dumb rural or suburban retards voted for DRUMPF.

Nobody cares what Australia thinks

When youre on center stage and the greatest country on earth, you draw alot more criticism than your globally irrelevant cuck shed of a country.

Australia BTFO

>former trump voter
>that flag
Heres a (you)

Aren't bogs a good way to redpill people about Rothschilds?

Eh, kind of hard with that one simply because of the history.

For example my father is a Muslim and my mom is a catholic. They are ok with me being atheist.

That's kinda to be expected talking to to walking talking shitposters on a prison island

It's not a bot. Don't be retarded. It's CTR copypasta that came about during the election. It's a parody of CTR and blatant concern shill posts.

Friends don't try to force you to support 1000 refugees.

He's a child.

Australian PM couldn't handle the fact that the earth is flat

>oi cunt 'ow are we oihm gettin' scared of them choinese like them stingrays out in the bay mate
>put Tony Abbott on the phone please
>tones gone right outta here cunt
>please put Tony on the phone

Fuck you

Stand up for yourself Australia.

It's the only way you'll get any respect from Trump.

You gotta fight for your piece of pie.

>Ive seen this same spam 20 different times
Man this has to be the most spammed "comment" on Sup Forums, I have posted the same comment a few hundred times.

so what exactly is trumps plan? Piss of half of the world and stop any coalitions from forming?

This will not end well

Yes, Also
Quick rundown on them:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

They won't. They already look like hypocrites (they have a bunch of "refugees" in "inhumane" conditions on some weird island somewhere), and they know they can't make us take anything. The best deal is to flip the script and send all the refugees packing to where they came from. Trump would respect that even if he looks down on this PM already for being a spineless shit.

Donald Trump can't handle it when things don't go his way. He literally foams at the mouth at the mere prospect of being told 'no'.

Shes basically Australias Trump. Fucking retarded. Gets her votes by advocating racist ignorance instead of actual issues. Same shit under another face.

He knows about the eternal Aussie.

He got buttfucked and admitted he has to now take 1250 refugees and didn't like he had to keep his word and called it the worst call cause the grown ups told him what to do, and his press secretary already said he will so... lel.

Not sure if joking or Sup Forums is just full of retards like its reputation proceeds.

>making up nonsense to support a fake argument
Typical Aussie cuck. Aren't you ashamed when you stand next to the real men in your nation?

Lel indeed. Trump humiliated your country.

It's not that simple. A lot of Russia is Muslim lands. Buying the Chechens keeps them quiet, otherwise they'll start blowing up apartment blocks again and that is the worst thing for any government to deal with. We have to deal with Muslims differently to you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>reputation proceeds
>proceeds
Pretty sure Sup Forums is just full of retards.

He's letting other leaders know that US is going to use it's power.

Only suburban and rural retards voted for Malcolm Turnbull anyway.

day of didgeridoo when?

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-01/white-house-backtracks-on-australia-refugee-deal/8228336

Notice the part where he finishes with "will go forward"

Turnbull thinks Trumps a man of his word, or is he wrong and is Trump just a bitch?

Typical Americuck, doesnt even know whats going on inside his borders. Aren't you ashamed to be so retarded when you stand next to the rest of the world?

Australia will send rapefuges infested with spiders.
Be prepared, America

I guess America will start to arm and fund the emus then.

As opposed to Obama and Justin who bend over and spread their butt cheeks?

That really was a nice response, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of our correspondence, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

You're new. Leave.

Have you ever heard him make jokes? People like that can and will never be able to handle bants.

>I was never new, I was here from the beginning I am embedded into the code. I am - Amerifag.

"I handle bants, I handle the best bants. They're incredible. Everyone agrees, they're the best bants I've ever handled."

>leaf
I know this is hard for you and other shitposters to comprehend, but most people don't have time for trivial bullshit.

>prior president is a massive cuck
>signs you into a deal where you sell 50% of your new births as slaves
>oh well i guess we should just accept the deal and not go back on it we have to help our allies. :^)

Turnbull apparently wasn't willing to change the subject to Syria. Instead demanding Trump take his shitty boat people because he & King Nig hashed out a deal.

Have I seen Trump make jokes? The entire Republican Primaries were a comedy tour for that man.

>greatest country on Earth

it's not the 50s anymore you amerindian rape baby nigger. america is a nation of bald demisexual trannies and mestizo mongrels now, what have you done that is undeniable testament to your greatness in recent memory? trump barely secured the win and half your population was too fucking lazy and complacent to even vote in the first place. the united states is a giant syringe injecting shit into the world's veins.

Australia's illegal immigrants need to go back to the countries they came from not get exported the the United States.

B-BURGERS EXPLAIN YOURSELF!?!?

Underrated

And the 4000 or so Hispanics we were supposed to take in return, I suppose that's not happening now, either?

Good.

A muslim, catholic and an atheist in ONE house?
Is this the start of a joke?

farrrrk i literally just got this "aussie swazi" thrown on and now we're acting like bitches again.

What i really want to hear is a phone call between David Leyonhejm and Trump, DL is possibly the only first world politician with a more controversial twitter and renowned lack of a vocal filter.

He probably thought the guy is an american style liberal because he came from the liberal party and talked about refugees.

copy pasta? again

What? Huh? What was that.... Norway? I don't even know what cuntry you are? Let us big boys deal with real politics you Finnish sack of shit.

>implying there is anything that trump can handle

I regret voting for drumpf