Has Trump Alzheimer's?

Leftists are now diagnosing Trump based on him seeming to forget where Rudy Giuliani is, although he's sitting right in front of him.
Normally I'd be like "lol cucks" but actual doctors are agreeing with this.

What does Sup Forums think? Is the God-Emperor losing his marbles or is this yet another shill discrediting campaign?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dorseyshaw/status/826536746011807744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry, trump is just a puppet of Putin and also Barron so um someone competent is still in charge trust me

Whatever makes you feel better about Hillary collapsing.

My opinion is that it's possible but until I see definitive proof, I don't believe it.

Wǒ bù huì shuōhuǎng, lǎopái xuǎnmín tè lǎng pǔ zài zhèlǐ. Zhè shì tā mā de rènào kànzhe tè lǎng pǔ bēngkuì hé ránshāo. Dànshì rènzhēn de, wǒmen bùnéng ràng zhège jiāhuo dédào hé mǎ!
I will not lie, veteran voters Trump here. It was fucking lively watching Trump crashing and burning. But seriously, we can not let this guy get nuclear code!

> actual doctors are agreeing with this
> implying leftists don't just straight up ignore their actual knowledge to make place for their beliefs

Well he is 70. Might just be a bit tired after all the devastating blows he's inflicted on the left

You really think a right-wing doctor wouldn't wonder if Trump had issues?

The leftist scramble to try and create a Trump health meme shows just how much the Hillary collapse shook them to their core.

Leftists had been told for months by everyone they trusted that anyone bringing up Hillarys health was a Russian hacker neo nazi alex jones.

Then it turned out to be real.

I haven't seen the video but if you're on camera the lights are bright as fuck. You ain't seeing shit. I don't care enough to validate the concern troll tho

Neuropsychologist here (the people neurologists send patients to diagnose various forms of dementia). He does not have the hallmarks of Alzheimer's at all. Everyone has had the experience of not knowing where someone or something is even though it's right in front of them; it's not atypical unless it happens with a high degree of frequency.

>thousand people around him, giulliani is a nobody, not even really involvt in the Trump administration.
It's another episode of leftists being delusional like always.

>people being this stupid
He doesn't have Alzheimer's.
People who have Alzheimer's can't hardly speak a coherent sentence. DT is very articulate and knows the best words

It's hard to recognize people in a crowd. Also, it's possible Trump has poor vision or difficulty recogning faces.

if if if if if

POST A LINK OR FUCK OFF, YOU TEASUCKING TOOTHROTTING CUNT

RANDOM TWITTER POSTING NEEDS TO GET A PERMANENT BAN

We can't let him get the nuclear codes!

um um ah um ah um um

Grasping at straws. Remember what awful monsters we were for happening to notice Hillary's lifeless corpse on 9/11?

Also this.

Good God these leftist appeals to authority are just getting downright embarrassing. "Experts" in all fields are throwing all ethics and objective standards to the wayside to tell liberals exactly what they want to hear. They continue to be proven wrong (remember Nate Aluminum?), yet liberals still hang on their every word. It's insane.

Kinda rich of them to diagnose Trump, when they will endorse Sanders without a second thought when he is economically illiterate all because of muh free stuff.

Not to mention he's a 130 year old decrepit kike.

Fully agreed bud.

t. Have been on stage under glare of lights.

It's a running joke. Trump has asked where Rudy is supposed to be in every single case where had to be in the same general place, I certainly haven't heard him ask that about anyone else, and I watched him all through the campaign.

Owww come on.. Did they forget the whole Hillary health scandal? Which they actively tried to hide, while there were heaps of evidence to conclude something was wrong with her. But they denied this. But now they are gonna play the same angle on Trump with little to no proof or reason to believe so? Fuck this, I'm out, there is no way to reason with these people.

I remember these same tweeting doctors giving both Hillary and her body double an accurate diagnosis early on as soon as it happened.

Alzheimers can be medicated you idiots. It won't be the end of his presidency and besides Bannon can be the real shadow president behind the scenes if necessary as Pence isn't qualified. Everything is gonna be fine.

Sure thing senpai, here you are

Shine on the back of Giuliani's head is what's making me think it's bullshit

Great to see that all these gender studies majors are now qualified medics, no need for you to import Doctor Pajeet any more

>buzzfeed guy
Of course. He was just looking around the room as he wrapped up, they're making a lot out of nothing. Not to mention I've legit looked around a room for someone who was standing right next to me and just missed him, I was tired, does that mean I have dementia let alone "late stages of dementia"?

>saged
go back to fuckistan ahkmed