Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-LyvotnXBA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Q5BcUylgk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw your keyboard is very fucked up

Please, PLEASE, can i just open Sup Forums without having to see every 4 years again and again how spastic Serbians are? It's getting borderline depressing how desperately you faggots want to cling to ultranationalism that gets you nowhere.

>albo Christian studentfag here

You know a bit too much on the Albanian language. To the point it makes me suspicious.

>on Sup Forums
>not ultra nationalistic

Why are you here.

I stole it from the video itself. It had lyrics in English and Albanian
no
kek

albanian christians are way whinier about religion than muzzie albos

Aren't all balkanites the same?
Exluding manlet craots, arab greeks and different religion.

Lel no.

Big difference between Ultranationalism and Ultranationalism that gets you nowhere.

Then why butcher the fucking english lyrics?

Basically. These threads are pointless and everyone here is brainwashed.

sage

With the exception of some pockets we cluster relatively close.

Which video?

Like the ones who love Olsi Jazexhi/fight for ISIS?

Yeah I did not think so.

yes
on facebook discussions and even here they're cringy as fuck compared to rest

>Excluding manlet Croats

Why don't you en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide read that?Why must you post stupid shiet?

The only manlet there is Albania.And no we are not the same.

Because that's how the singer sings it.

>fight for ISIS?
20 people out the whole population?
while the rest don't give a shit and drop religion?

This one (the one i took the musician from)
KEK, sage it and i'll repost, learn your place fuckboy.

>the rest don't give a shit and drop religion

Yes we fucking are you dirty nigger, you're just culturally Slavic.

mfw Srbija do Kosova

ayy

The Facebook page "TheOsmanlit" has like 30000 likes. 30000 too many if you ask me

Nigger are you fucking stupid i can tell from my phone it's been photoshopped.

>muh photoshop

not an argument, i said the same thing once and it was ruled out.

OH GOD WHYYY???!!!

because muh kocoba

checked

In my city/town there's lots of guys born 93 to 98, from Balkans.
They're all bros.
The guys from Kosovo and Serbia are all like 6ft1.
When I was 14 and visited Croatia on holiday, everyone there was as tall as me, I was like 5ft7.
So I understand why you'd want to hate on budget Italians.

>tnek ju uesej
>ju ar maj bes frijend
>ju ar d pisskeeper
>ju ar d ledjen
>tnek ju uesej

?

No we've all seen the alqueda/isis marches in Albania

Look at the fucking flag, it has some transparency. The transparency stops right where the Arabic text begins, and the whiteness of the text is too saturated compared to the rest of the picture.

>Even the maps you posted shows a clear difference in every admixture

Just because a shit ton of Southern Serbs are are Serbinized Albanians does not mean we are the same.

Here have a map fromt he same webiste you take those.If that does not help you than have a read on I2a-Din and whatever major Haplogroups are in Albania.

History itself tells us that we are different,just because your have not achieved anything of importance other than being our Vasals and being cucekd by Bulgaria does not make us the same.

Video related for original lyrics (i just put them like the singer sings 'em)

That is because different material is being used (my guess). I can't see transparency on the black of the eagle either, care to explain that? Its all in the colors and mats.

Mother Theresa and Skanderbeg.

CHECKED, and confirmed.

>muh haplomeme

What i posted is the three groups of migrants that make Europe, what you posted is a Haplogroup. Haplogroups don't show a group is completely separated from all others, they don't show the place of origin of a people, they show which path a group of people gradually took. Let's take ours. First we got E, who moved from the shores of the Nile gradually into Asia Minor and later into the Balkans, just to become the only Group present in every single European nation. Then we got IJK, who moved from the Middle East and Iran gradually. First K split off and went to the Caucasus, IJ moved into Asia Minor and the lower Balkans, then I split off and moved into continental Europe. I is a subclade of J, it's a second migration, it's J people moving deeper into Europe, that's it.

>those maps
the fuck is going on on them

Are heroes.Your greater state is half the size of my current state.You never even served on the military frontier.

Surely,you do not believe us to be the same like that other retard?

And those map are still show our nations to be different.

You can notice a piece of the red flag on the top left part of the black flag. Zoom in on the script and you'll see it's pitch black, but it has these jagged corners that don't add up, almost as if someone did a lausy cropping. Really makes me think.

I recognize you. We have had this discussion before. Too lazy to have it again. Still, haplogroups are not an indicator of achievement. Greeks are genetically similar to us, yet have achieved much more than both Albanians and Serbs combined.

Because we don't want a "greater" state you fuckwit, we want an ethnic state, we don't want 3 million out of the state proper, and the Albanian state won't exist until it's done so.

And what the fuck do you mean we didn't serve in the frontier?

But we are not the same.Which was the point of this.

Holy fuck you're right.
Though this one isn't shopped.

>I'm 10% more Hunter-Gatherer so I'm completely different from you

Kys my man

Dude we're on Sup Forums. That no two folks are the same is in the redpill 101.

I do not expect you to know our history.But the same picture you posted shows us to be different.Do not spread your banal misinformation anymore.

Gjergj(Giorgio) Basta, Pope Clement XI.

Лиcтeн тo дe тpeк фpoм 20:50 oн eнд дoнт мeйк yap, мaй cъpбйeн фpeндc

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-LyvotnXBA

Oh trust me i know your history alright, and i know what they teach you (and what they don't) at school as well.

The guy that planned the Viennese metro line was Albanian as well. We got a Nobel nominee in physics last year. I'm on phone so I am too lazy to google them.

he didn't mean it like that.

his country, your country, most countries in the world have a future, have something to be proud of.

we don't. most of our history, our heroes were stolen from our neighbors (tesla, an orthodox croatian of hungarian descent, milush kopiliqi dubbed by us milos obilic, skanderbeg etc.)

we have nothing to gain from nationalism.

Quads confirm that Balkans should chill out.

First off all it is 15/20 % my blind dude,second off all i can only post one map at the time.
And no,if you do not know what the millitary frontier is than you do not know what our history is.

Also since all possible sources say we are immigrants to the Balkans,i dread to think what they teach you in your schools if you actually believe this.

when can we into european federation so we can fight brits and americunts?

You're on point about Obilic, but Skanderbeg was 50/50.

nah man, he was 50% italian

Capitalization is important.

Nice joke.

Dear Serbia,

Why are you so shit?

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?

Why were you so willing to ignite World War 1?

Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik cucks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?

Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?

Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?

Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?

Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?

Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?

Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Israel, Senegal and Scotland?

Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?

To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

Why are you so shit?

Yours sincerely,

Fuck off.

Srbe na vrbe hehe

>Лиcтeн тo дe тpeк фpoм 20:50
have another one
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Q5BcUylgk

>Nikola Tesla a Croatian Orthodox of HUNGARIAN decent
>Milos Obilic,a dude from a poets that never actually existed

Please keep posting ma man,i want my sides damaged more.

I mean if you called him a full Croat i could understand but holy shit my man.

Aй лaйк диc yoн, тeнк ю paшa.

Oh, i get it, we pseudo-Intellectualist now? Instead of saying Krajina you say frontier, and when i ask you what you meant by that you say "ha he don't know lololol!" Honestly what point are you trying to make with this?

Skanderbeg being 50/50 is a scam. Voisava was a name the Basha (Rendered Balsic in Slavic) Family have to all their daughters. It just so happened Skandi also calmed partial descendant with the Balsh and they were part of the League of Lezhe.

Nobody calls it Krajina here kek.Why should i address it Krajina,Serbian word, if it is addressed as the Millitary Frontier in English and you are Albanian.Do you have autism?

I am glad that you gave up on calling us the same though.Here have another map map i am sure you will like it.

English please

Why are Serbs such a violent people? It's like they want to kill everyone not Serbian?

I know it's a Serbian word for frontier, but let me ask you how many military frontiers have there been in all of mankind's history? And being on military frontier could also be interpreted as serving on the battlefield.

It's an other case when we talk of Krajina though, since it immediately gives away the fact you're referring to the Medieval Serbian military frontier. I honestly have to ask if you're the one with autism here.

What the fuck is this thread about anyway?

Nobody gives a shit about the Balkans anymore unless it's about trying to send back refugees there.

Has to do with not having a Sea where the rivers can drop all the salt off.

They'll never get to see water this clear.

And also sending the balkanese back to where they come from.

Anyway i hate it that niggers have this dirty looking shades on their armpits or correlating areas

And how i am supposed to know you know the Serbian word for the Military Frontier?

It is specifically called "MILITARY FRONTIER" in all English sources.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier

They'll never get to feel the soothing waves of the Adriatic gently caress their feet.

Are you saying Serbians are all salt and no pepper?

Possibly they're members of the united federation of landlocked countries.

the meeting has begun

OH YES BRING IT ON
>55044
kek is trying to tell us sumthing we'll see the consequences of this

Slaughter them all

>110649955
oh no its this ignorant pasta again

Okay so...
what do we name our crisis generals after the war starts?

If* the war starts, which it won't because of camp Bondsteel

Why do Serbs love war, do you like having people die? Really user?

>said the american

top kek

They don't, most here haven't even held a firearm in their hand, let alone shoot one, they just think they can steal Kosovo from us again.

Here we go again.

OK thanks user!

kys

So your daddy has a gun, great, try it on yourself tonight! Just put it in your mouth and pull the trigger!

He has a moral obligation to wipe you off the face of the earth before that happens.

very phunney xD

>flag
first off: you don't have a moral ground to stand on
second off: yes, fuck Albanians. They'll die in bigger numbers.

I myself know how to use a gun with excellent precision and same goes for bows and crossbows.

Dunno how those numbers are so high, I can understand Switzerland, everyone man has an army rifle at home (no ammo tho), but Iceland? I am from there and lived there for 20+ years and only ever saw 2 or 3 hunting shotguns. Numbers must be really skewed by collectors/outdated info/more hunters than I thought there were.

I am a peace loving person, like most of the left in America. Please don't hurt anyone. The Albanians have had enough death, just stop the killing please.

I highly doubt we have collectors here though.

fuck america and fuck NATO

Nah hail America fuck NATO.