MADMAN ALERT

MADMAN ALERT
>MADMAN ALERT

>Trump wants to deport immigrants on public assistance

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-immigration-executive-order-public-assistance-draft-a7556286.html

All is right in the timelines, Dahnald.

Thank you for fulfilling the delegates.

YOU GOTTA GO BACK

can't wait to see what kind of riots this causes

>bawww, you don't want to write a check to foreigners for gibsmedats? time to kick over every garbage can in LA, fascist!

GOOD

This timeline is just getting better and better

Cruz confirmed Bogpilled!

Please media, keep telling me what I need to be outraged by. Every god damn fucking day

>California's population gets cut in half
>property values decline substantially
>redpilled families move in and raise their kids in a friendly beachside community
>California becomes a swingstate

Madman

please be true

They will seek public assistance in their country, like their citizens, where is the problem?

Just deport all gibsmedat to Commiefornia

woah, woah, woah

Fuck that.

That would mean if I migrated legally I could be sent packing the moment I lost my job, no? Without even time to look for a new one?

More like

FAKE NEWS ALERT
>FAKE NEWS ALERT

And that's the way it should be. Go be a burden on society somewhere else.

>tfw no Trump who gets rid of 95% of the immigrant population in one go

The problem was the hypocrisy of the diversity advocates. Impoverished shitskins are legally immigrating but whites can't get in unless they're world renowned nuclear physicist with $1m liquid cash. I'd much rather have poor slavs than poor mestizos

The author of this title is just trying to bait the flames on the left. This policy would only apply to illegal immigrants, not legal.

Good, leeches have to go back.

LITERAL
M A D M A N

i give him a year before hes killed

thats perfectly fine. you cant just travel to whatever country you desire to live in and demand welfare. fucking merkel shill

He needs to stop considering and get rid of them.

If he's talking about people on green cards and work visas, sure. Go ahead. If he's talking about immigrants who became citizens, then no. That shit will get stomped.

i wish we had a trump too

This

Thats so true, my brother whos an informatic ingineer for banks in new york had so much trouble getting a green card despite working, his company had to buy a fucking lawyer and he had to wait for 2 fucking years to get it.
Meanwhile shitskin and muslims have a free pass???

Trump is like the guy with beer in a pub - finally

he isnt talking about american citizens you moron. you cant legaly deport them

>removes illegals who are violent felony criminals
>removes illegals who are on public assistance
>grants permanent residency to illegals that are left who actually work, and actually contribute

Best outcome?

Disagree. If they had been self sustaining and paying into the tax machine only to lose their job to layoffs/injury they deserve a grace period. If they were fired for poor performance or law breaking though, fuck 'em.

I think it's a good idea and we should do exactly the same.

people who came illegally don't respect American law or they would've come legally

living his rage caused by impotence out on the disabled.

shamfur dirplay

It's not the easiest thing for people to legally come into the country. Perhaps a better alternative would be to lessen the barriers of *legal* immigration?

bye bye spics

Can i get a quick run down on these three?

>>grants permanent residency to illegals that are left who actually work, and actually contribute

fuck off jose
all illegals have to fucking go back
try not breaking the law next time

>deporting even the legal spics.

He's even better than I thought.

It's easier for people to immigrate to the US than many other countries, including Canada and Mexico. What needs to happen is the laws on our books actually be enforced.

Based Jew

Not necessarily.

>given legal immigration status
>stipulation includes not breaking the law
>apply for public assistance to which you are not entitled, thereby breaking the law
>youhavetogoback.gif

MAGA
A
G
A

Why wouldn't immigrants be eligible for public assistance?
They (supposedly) pay taxes like every other citizen, or am I wrong?

No. For one you referred to immigrants as citizens. They are entirely two different groups. You can come here on a work visa, on a travel agreement, or whatever. There are many ways to travel here legally but that doesn't make you a citizen.

But to address your point a lot of non citizens can't apply for social security benefits and other stuff like that.