You HAVE to admit Sup Forums, he has a point

You HAVE to admit Sup Forums, he has a point.

First!

/POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT, FLEISHMAN

>jew
no

>saged

working in doing what?

he's right just look at the oscars after #oscarssowhite

>911 retweets
Activated almonds!

But no he's wrong. The protests are formless and violent. That's why we talk about them. Not because they are profound or what ever shit this cock loon is trying to imply.

It only works if you have a cuck like Obama in charge who 'responds' to protests instead of Trump who laughs at them

they're saying this to prevent more impressionable college-age morons from getting jail time

>you don't criticize something you can ignore

people do that all the time
what did he mean by this?

>the protests are working
>trump is still won the election

nope.

>protest
You mean at Berkeley? Because by definition, it was terrorism.

Riots or protests. Pick 1

>they're working
To what end? Protests used to be about accomplishing something.

But leftists protest every single day now, and all it accomplishes is normal people hating the left more and more.

Trump may respond eventually. But it'll be with a boot.

"protests"

This. Protests are rarely effective especially the fake manufactured ones going on against trump

How are they working? They haven't changed a single thing.

>alienating moderate fence-sitters
>radicalizing the right who once only wanted lower taxes and decrease immigration but now want Buchenwalds in every state
I guess the protests are working but not in a way this guy wants

>The reason they're saying committing suicide is pointless and doesn't work is because it's working. You don't criticize something you can ignore.
10/10 logic.

I find that hard to believe considering we still never know the exact reason they are violently destroying everything around them.

If their goal is to get the government to start shooting them, that's certainly a great way to do it.

unfortunately you cant ignore the massive amount of sludge and vaginal discharge coating the streets

(((Fleishman)))

"They're working"

What precisely are your little tantrums accomplishing?

they are working to set up the Greater American Reich

SO THEN WHY DO THEY CRITICIZE THE "ALT-RIGHT" AND US "FASCISTS" HMMMM?

>(((Fleishman)))

Oh they're working.
They're showing how pitiful and violent the left is. Say good bye to your movement soros.

i can and do ignore the protests
the only time I cant is when there are nogs running wild in the streets because its in bad taste to run them over, or so they say.

>Fleishman
They don't even try to be subtle anymore.

He does not have a point.
Violence is not the answer.

this

people are becoming very aware about how violent the left can be if you disagree with them

So, who are the real fascists?

Do people like OP have fake Twitter accounts to somehow follow literally whos that tweet stupid shit so he can make a bait thread and get a billion responses that slide the catalog because he knows you guys are fucking retarded and will respond to obvious bait?

I genuinely don't know who this is or why I should give a fuck what he thinks. Yet here I see this thread on the front page with 30+ replies already.

Literally this. I'm confused as to how they can justify protests working when literally nothing has changed since they started them.

>Trump is president
>Black lives still don't matter
>Women are still worthless
>Milo can still post on the internet
>Illegals still BTFO
>Hollywood still making movies
>Bernie Sanders is still a nobody
>The pipeline is still being built

That's retarded, stupid shit is criticized all the time simply for being stupid. See, I just did it.

Now effortlessly back to ignoring.

well if a monkey was screaminng outside my window it would be dificult to ignore, woulnt be any less irrelevant tho, just plain anoying.

probably the people on this very forum saying that we should put jews in gas chambers, rather than the people who dare to resist that sort of hateful rhetoric?? idk

(((((fleishamn))))))

It might be the answer if they had a goal they're working towards.
But they don't.
It's everyone against everyone in those "protests"
People destroying their own liberal communities and schools, idiots attacking local businesses like Starbucks that just agreed to take in tons of nigs.
They're not working towards anything and it's just a violent tantrum where kids can break shit, because they didn't get their way.

>"Wow, these college kids destroyed my business and burned my equipment because a gay comedian was in town."
>"This changes my opinion about Trump."

Success.

>not working

Sure they are. You see the cock sucking media captures all this violence and destruction. Thus ruining the lives of many who can be identified. Showing the world how emotional children throw a tantrum. Showing the middle ground what kind of animals they truly are. They can only tap so long at that knee until it reflexes and kicks back.

>The reason multiple people said to me something isn't working is because it is secretly working, they don't like it and are lying to me
Typical leftard egocentrism
How paranoid and narcisistic do you have to be

>Why is the police so militarised!?!?!?!
>Riot, beat people, burn shit, launch fireworks at police because a conservative was invited to give a speech.
>Riot weekly because you didn't win an election.
>Issue death threats constantly.
>Assault people in the street for having different opinions.
>Why is the police so militarised!?!?!?!?

Ben Fishbein sucks David Brock's dick. THey're both massive pedo faggots.

> Guy shits and masturbates in the street as form of "protest" against Trump
> People talk about it because lol wtf that's not going to work
> "The reason they're saying shitting and masturbating in the street is pointless and doesn't work is because it's working. You don't criticize something you can ignore."

I don't know about you, but I'm ignoring the fuck out of them. Have not heard a single normie mention them either.

>no, I'm not going to have sex with you
>LOL THEN I'M JUST GOING TO MASTURBATE IN FRONT OF YOU UNTIL YOU GIVE IN
>what the fuck? no that's not how it wor -- ew wtf I'm calling the police
>HAHA YOU'RE NOT IGNORING ME THAT MEANS IT'S WORKING *prematurely ejaculates on a trashcan*

No shit, really? It's literally nothing but the giant ass pedo network opposing us anymore. They are consolidating themselves. This is hilarious.

Oh no they work... they just work in our favor over the long run. I have never said they don't work.

Shut up or I'll send my Super PAC ShareBlue after you!

they aren't working. they just look like a bunch of retarded children who bop up and down while flapping their arms like chicken wings when denied what they want from the toy store.

>they're working
Just because you can get a rise out of people, doesn't mean it works FOR you.
The protests are working, sure, against the protesters.

>You HAVE to admit Sup Forums, he has a point.

The certainly DO work.......by pushing the moderate boomer base of the democrat party OUT (where Trump can pick them up in 2018/2020).

The boomers will be crying for law and order while these early20s/teens rioting retards can't even be bothered to get out of bed to go to the polling stations.

The damage and destruction of these riots WILL DESTROY THE DEMS AT THE BALLOT BOX. We are in the dying days of the left.

They are working alright I hope they continue. A couple more of these crybaby riots and they ensure Trump a second term.

this

This. The "protesters" should be encouraged by all means. KEK

getting Trump re-elected

Losing Berkeley its federal funding.

(((Fleishman)))

K.

Hey guys remember Occupy Wall street? How did those protests work out?

It's hard to ignore when half the town is looted and on fire

>You HAVE to admit Sup Forums, he has a point.
CIVILISED PROTESTS
What he implies doesn't cover riots & general chimping out, there's a fine difference

>UC Berkley will still become a cheap housing ghetto when Trump takes away their federal funding and blocks would-be students from taking out loans so they have to rent out living space to the public to stop going bankrupt

Lel, wtf, why is my name on there?

No, he doesnt.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

>Working

More people everyday look at the left with disgust.

Most of them are not violent. You just see the violent ones because you spend your time here.

>most of them are not violent

I guess all those burning dumpsters, gangbashed civvies, pepper sprayed women, vandalized buildings, smashed windows, looted stores and garbage bonfires in the middle of the street that all seem to correspond with the presence of "anti"-fascists are mere coincidences. My records has been corrected, thanks Shareblue, thanks CREW.