I am severely uneducated when it comes to the world of politics and am tired of living in ignorance

I am severely uneducated when it comes to the world of politics and am tired of living in ignorance.

Where should a person like me get my information from in order to be sure it is correct? What sources should I trust and where do I gain basic knowledge on the world of politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
youtube.com/watch?v=bMeXSlGJZYc
youtube.com/watch?v=3r3KqZJVRYM
youtube.com/watch?v=YVpZMh1PaeA&t=191s
youtube.com/watch?v=eaU8j0CZxeE
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article110904727.html
wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TDG46Vyxh8c
toddandclare.com/datinglife/online-dating/united-nations-statement-julian-assange-wikileaks/
archive.fo/b5CNT
archive.is/www.toddandclare.com
goneleft.com/wikileaks-founder-caught-in-heinous-act-with-minor-this-is-what-we-all-need-to-remember-about-this-man/
mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA&feature=youtu.be&t=7m
youtu.be/xZP8gsG3Kwk?t=9m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no trustworthy source. You need multiple sources and a high enough IQ to see through all the bullshit

Make your analysis an internal peer-review; take information from many sources and use your own reasoning to put together what you think.
Yes, you will make mistakes and you'll make assessments that are massively wrong when some more information comes to light. However, what will make you less ignorant to the subject is allowing yourself to make said mistakes and learning from them, like most things in life you get an invaluable lesson from experience.

I'd suggest going back to the roots of politics: read stuff done by big names on definitions, ideologies, the building-blocks. Using what has been built before you arrived will be a massive aid in anything going forward.

tl;dr
Don't just read Sup Forums, try out other places, read a book nigger. You have the largest network of information at your fingertips so it isn't a difficult process.

> (OP)
>There is no trustworthy source. You need multiple sources and a high enough IQ to see through all the bullshit

We are in a Disinfo war!
This post is a CTR/CREW survey btw

this is CTR pishing scam so they can spread to other sites to shit up.

You need to build a philosophical/historical background first before starting to interpret the happenings going down.

Just looked up CTR scams/surveys. I'm not doing this. I'm a 20 year old uneducated kid. I listened to an Alex Jones podcast yesterday and it made me realize how ignorant I am. I didn't agree with half the things he said but I couldn't disprove them so I felt stupid.

I'm not from Sup Forums, Sup Forums is my main board.

Agreed. It's easy to trick yourself into thinking that the values held by your modern countrymen are set in stone, but that is not so. I can't think of any specific places to start learning about this stuff, but if you dive into history with an open mind, it's hard to go wrong. Try /his/ or /lit/ (but take their advice with a grain of salt, and don't start with the Greeks).

You should use your brain or you will always remain uneducated.
There is not a single unbiased source, the only thing you can do is read stories that present multiple angles and then deduce for yourself what is true and what is false (or incomplete)

KCRW's Left Right and Center podcast gives you left leaning and right leaning perspectives on current events, its my touching stone for the week's happenings and a good start to, at the very least, understand some of the arguments coming from both sides.

infowars.com

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks. He's controlled opposition. Don't believe everything he says.

> What sources should I trust and where do I gain basic knowledge on the world of politics?

Oh sweety. "Trust" and "politics" never go in the same sentence.

And the best place to gather basic knowledge on politics is the money cage at your local zoo.

Big thing is reading primary sources. The news and journalists were totally all over the place on a the "Muslim Ban" they accused Trump of doing, so I finally went to whitehouse.gov and read the thing myself. Instead of having some 23 year old intern tell me what Trump's executive order says, I can read it and find out for myself.

>
> (You)
>Just looked up CTR scams/surveys. I'm not doing this. I'm a 20 year old uneducated kid. I listened to an Alex Jones podcast yesterday and it made me realize how ignorant I am. I didn't agree with half the things he said but I couldn't disprove them so I felt stupid.
>I'm not from Sup Forums, Sup Forums is my main board.

Alex Jones is based this is his best new video
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Whether your a CTR Shill doing a little research, or not.
Post like will still serve the same function...

Obviously I didn't believe everything, but he was proven right about a lot of things that he was saying, which helped his credibility.

This was what I watched. I was afraid to say it was a Joe Rogan podcast though because Joe says a lot of dumb shit

2 simple rules about politics and politicians are enough.
1) Shit attracts only flies.
2) All flies are vermin.

This is the truth. Theres no combination of sources thats so good you can turn off your brain.

Whats important is that you learn how to see the agendas/biases. Like anything else, it comes with practice

You need many sources none are trustworthy.

The main stream doesnt give a shit about trying to be factual and even people who do try are human and flawed.

> (You)
>This was what I watched. I was afraid to say it was a Joe Rogan podcast though because Joe says a lot of dumb shit

You could be ready for the Icke Pill

youtube.com/watch?v=bMeXSlGJZYc

youtube.com/watch?v=3r3KqZJVRYM

youtube.com/watch?v=YVpZMh1PaeA&t=191s

Noam's chompsky has probably the most red pilled and realistic view of what's going on, even if you don't like his politics/conclusions/solutions his evaluation of what's happening is usually spot on

CTR doesn't bother me. All they seem to be capable of is to place the occasional troll post everybody immediately recognizes. It's disappointing really. I'd expected more. With adversaries like them there simply isn't a fight.

RARE

Sup Forums

Daily Wire. Run by (((Ben Shapiro))) but don't fall for his Zionist propaganda and American Empire nation building bullshit. His cohort (((Andrew Klavan))) is also good, but same caveats.

Stefan Molyneux.

InfoWars, take it with a grain of salt.

Hear hear!

Obama? You are just now admitting you dont know wtf you are doing? Im proud of you buddy

Just pills soaked in red number 5. The genuine article is the size of a golfball and contains a sodium metal core that will sear your throat when you swallow it.

Thanks for the links. I'll be delving into this.

I'll be looking at this guy as well. I had never heard of this old fuck until now

I can only imagine what it would be like if I posted on Sup Forums during Obamas days. Sup Forums gave me a bunch of shit

Hi CTR/CREW,
Here at Sup Forums, we only believe what smart sources like Buzzfeed and CNN tell us. All the rest of our chatter is sarcasm and make believe. Nothing to see here!! Move along now....

> (OP)
>Hi CTR/CREW,
>Here at Sup Forums, we only believe what smart sources like Buzzfeed and CNN tell us. All the rest of our chatter is sarcasm and make believe. Nothing to see here!! Move along now....

Yeah Buzzfeed, got better after Baked Alaska left!

>Don't just read Sup Forums

But Sup Forums has been right about everything.

How often does this fucking happen that you're still accusing me of doing it? I'm trying to not be an ignorant shit anymore.

LionelNation is pretty good. He only votes for himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaU8j0CZxeE

Generally you want to get your news from multiple sources, understand where the sources are coming from. If you can't do that then make friends that can.

thank you

>Noam's chompsky has probably the most red pilled and realistic view of what's going on

Your not up to date this this liar, globalist commie scum...

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article110904727.html

youtube.com/watch?v=TDG46Vyxh8c

toddandclare.com/datinglife/online-dating/united-nations-statement-julian-assange-wikileaks/

archive.fo/b5CNT

archive.is/www.toddandclare.com

This is what he was being used for to peddle FAKE NEWS!

goneleft.com/wikileaks-founder-caught-in-heinous-act-with-minor-this-is-what-we-all-need-to-remember-about-this-man/

Not gonna lie, former Alex Jones listener here. This is fucking hilarious watching Alex crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get super male vitality supplement.

r u blak

In this thread alone a few people are contradicting each other. Is the truth that hard to find?

Yes

>yes

kewl

Not gonna lie, former truth believer here. This is fucking hilarious watching conspiracy theorists crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let people have the truth.

> (You)
>
>In this thread alone a few people are contradicting each other. Is the truth that hard to find?

This is the Disinfo Wars. Hard to tell who is brain washed trendie, and who is just a shill pushing the agenda...
and some are just Leaf Copy Pasta's

No Agenda is a good podcast. The show notes always contain source information.

Start at tier 1, move through it at your own pace. Then do tier 2 etc.

IMO you're wrong in thinking that "my agenda is the only valid one." Validity is relative.

>chompsky
>globalist
>communist
You have no idea what you are even talking about

Chomsky is simply a communist who believes in the validity of a communist government governed by his idea of right/wrong.

>>chompsky
>>globalist
>>communist
>You have no idea what you are even talking about

Fake Website used chompsky to pass it off as real, to pin a fake pedo case on the head of wikileaks to get the NWO chosen one elected!

You dont know who the hell you are talking about! and have been Long Conned by Commies or is one...

Todd and Clair disinfo shill detected!

mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Question everything, even if you support said position at the start.
Use more then one news-outlet/source of information, and keep reading.
Also accept the fact that you can be wrong and sometimes your view points change on a subject.

Thanks for the links

Economist or financial time. Anything else are trash.

>mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
>mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

No Agenda is a really good podcast that does media deconstruction. The best thing to do is look for direct sources when you doubt something.

>Where should a person like me get my information from in order to be sure it is correct?

toynbee

He's an anarchist you dumb nigger

The "truth" is a pain in the ass to find, and often the motives are hidden pretty deep, which has the consequence of digging through piles of shit.
Also pay attention to the opinions of your "enemys" because ignoring them just for their view points is stupid and dangerous.

> being this new

I would start with social contract theory, especially in context of this board.

definitely not alex jones

> I am severely uneducated
I could tell from the flag

> Chomsky
> Anarchist

I can call myself the world's biggest whore- but it doesn't mean that I'm your mom.

Don't even try. It's too much effort and you're powerless to change anything as an individual. It'll take you years and years to build up a workable knowledge of history, politics, and philosophy, and you'll just end up angry and bitter because you have no power unless you're a career politician. One day, you'll find yourself reading through the news with so much anger inside, wondering what it's all for. What the point of it is if you can't change anything. Why you even bothered when you could have spent 3 years playing video games instead. The final red pill is that you just shouldn't care unless you are SERIOUSLY planning to become a career politician. As in, you have a career plan and everything, and it's your main goal in life. If not, just stay ignorant. You'll still know about all the major happenings you need to know about, without sacrificing your whole life to powerless anger and resentment.

Not an argument.

if u read the 'mist, how can u tolerate pol?

Yourself, faggot.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

The Caspian Report on youtube is great bipartisan reporting but they deal with Geopolitical more than U.S. politics but its a great start because first you must understand how each country is pushing an agenda.

Like most anons claimed, you must have different sources to everything.

WHen did these """informational""" copy pasta posts infect Sup Forums? I haven't been here for a few months, and are people actually stupid enough to not recognize them as shills for some think tank or meme farm?

Stormfront

Chomsky has no discernible principle asides from "I don't believe that it's just, so it must be wrong." And he manages to write an awful lot while maintaining that position...perhaps he simply wants to enable people to see in him what they want... no different from democratic leaders.

I'm sure you're right, but I hate not knowing things. I hate not having knowledge on a subject as big as politics. It frustrates me. I would rather be knowledgeable and bitter than ignorant and blissful.

Thank you for all the links. I will be looking into them.

I don't know what to and what not to believe, so I will just do what most people here are saying by gaining information from as many sources as possible and then coming to my own reasonable conclusion.

Dumb as fuck statement. I have fun diving into politics because I dont like to be a conspiracy shill. I like knowing fact from fiction and when something happens around the world, I can predict what the consequences of that action will be so I can prepare. Also, it helps for those investing in the stock market.

There are so many benefits to knowing your shit.

>Kenya
>severely uneducated
Checks out

>
>He's an anarchist you dumb nigger

These are now one in a same now!

Well the commies always use anarchist to open the door for them...

Fuck you, Bill Hicks was the man!!. Whats your source?

>Checks out
True, but props to OP for wanting to change that.

>Well the commies always use anarchist to open the door for them
Exactly. What Chomsky is doing is no different than Muslims pretending to be friendly to our culture...until they gain control.

>Exactly. What Chomsky is doing is no different than Muslims pretending to be friendly to our culture...until they gain control.

Absolute Subversion

Time for the Yuri Pill

youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Hes actually unironically black lmao

a Good example of Forgotten History, and how it relates to today...

Quick Yuri Pill on Normalization
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA&feature=youtu.be&t=7m

Now Putin declaring that situation in Syria is Normalized

youtu.be/xZP8gsG3Kwk?t=9m10s

Best advice I can give: primary sources are your friend. If CNN tells you the Trump campaign did or said something, just try to find the direct statement from his administration instead.

Wall Street Journal

Washington Free Beacon

Cato Institute & Hoover Institute (think tanks that publish a lot of opinion on policy)

If you need normie news, Fox News is the only one that isn't rife with leftist non-arguments and race/gender/etc-baiting.

The Intercept is decent in that they cover a lot of stuff that isn't in the normal """news""" cycle. Most of it is shit, but occasionally they will cover something very important that nobody else covered or could explain properly.