Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFmnqc0d-n4
worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First!

Not bad.

AN ALBINO

niggers of the mixed race world

my country is 70% mulatto, we strive to be more white in economy,gov and eduction
>pic related Zoe Saldana is dominican

Nigga, that's a Quadroon.

Less nigger than full nigger, more nigger than quadroon, more double nigger than octaroon and still 100% nigger according to one drop rule

exhibit b

Mulattos on the otherhand, in practice, are usually sociologically "black". They are seen as black by the average person, and thus identifying as anything other than black can be stressful.

>white face with a dumb nigger behind the eyes
sad

His parents, of course the father is always black.

They are human beings just like you and me. Some of them are intelligent, some are not. Some are attractive, some are not. There's nothing inherently negative or positive about them, just as there is nothing inherently negative or positive about any racial group of combination thereof.

I like the dark mullato women of zoe saldanas phenotype.

They are dark brown skinned like regular black women but have mullato features.

Best kind of women imho.

he got cucked by a half caste

Lemme guess, a mulatto is cucking you.

His dad has white ancestors. African Americans are 20% white on average right off the bat, and that's even including the communities in the South that have been isolated ever since the end of the Civil War. That's why Michael Jackson's kids are so light skinned. Jackson already had significant white DNA.

AA have been mixed for so long, that they're more like Coloureds of South Africa. They start out as practically Mulatto already. But we don't associate their dark skin with being mixed, and just think of them as "black". There are very few true blacks in America.

Pic related is a true Mulatto. American "blacks" are more like a race of Mulattos.

absolutly degenerate
Sure the inferior race gets a smarter offspring but the superior race will have a dumber offspring and you will never be able to go up again with that filthy mongrel

>They are dark brown skinned like regular black women but have mullato features.

the majority of women here look like this. pic related winifer fernandez
youtube.com/watch?v=BFmnqc0d-n4
fyi prostitution is legal here and its one of the cheapest vacation hot spots in the western hemisphere

My comment for anything related to race for the next 4-8 years is this: "Build the wall, deport them all." Or "You have to go back." Works well and triggers minorities and cucked whites alike.

I enjoy being HIV negative, but thanks.

Blacks are Americans. Many family lines have been here since the 1600's. Northern progressives turned them into a fifth column.

The problem with striving to be more white on the cultural front is that most white cultures as of late are cucked out as fuck...

We need cultural isolation more now than ever, at this point, a significant portion mulatoes here adhere much more firmly to tradtional european cultural identity than probably any european nation

Kill them all.

>white cultures as of late are cucked out as fuck
agreed however machismo is alive and well and cultural marxist will not do well here because we are 95% roman catholic

This is the case in the US, because racial strife lead to the mulatoes being rejected by the whites and the purer blacks were wary of trusting them, american mulatoes therefor had to out nigger the niggers and be antiwhite to make up for their mixed fenotype in order to gain the trust of the actual blacks.

This is what happens when you race mix, create a new ethnic group and the reject your own sons, brothers and cousins because of racial division.

Retarded abominations.

Machismo=win

Worthless fuck puppets

Notice the hypocrisy I will expose. Sup Forums claims a """""""""white genocide"""""""""""" is occurring to the white race, yet mulattoes are technically the """"""""""victims""""""""""" of this """"""""""""""""white genocide""""""""""""""""".

Look at how these "white nationalists" treat the victims of said """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""genocide"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".

I got a good giggle out of this.

a mosquito

>victim
>not sympton

Only through a short life of sexual slavery can they regain merit

Praise mohammed who was white

Technically it would be the victim, since it's ending what could have been the continuation of the white genetic line, right. Right. The narrative falls apart.

I imagine perhaps if someone wanted to speak about white genocide they should mention the 40 million plus white babies that have been aborted since Roe vs Wade???

American whites genocided themselves one piece baby at a time, in the wombs of their women.

They need to go.

Yeah, but they chose to do that.

USA 56% white
>minus white Hispanics
>minus Irish descent
>minus russian descent
>minus slav descent

one drop rule applied USA is now 3% white 3% mudslime

They belong in favelas.

Exactly, the biggest enemy of american whites are they themselves.

My libido

We really don't need more people though. Wonder what Trump's abortion ban is going to do to the population numbers.

>slavs not white
>Irish not white
wew

Disgusting mongrels.

A lot of american whites are also jewish mixed...

Maybe that explains all the circumcision over there?

No

My family is mixed with different races. All reject the thug culture and welfare handouts, because we were raised to get what we want, and not expect anything to be deserved.

Don't. I'm a mullato (father is white/Asian, mother is black) and I'm ugly and short. I look like a damn Southeast Asian but somehow worse -- like I'm part Guatemalan. The best compliment I've ever recieved is " you're kinda cute;" most of the time I'm considered ugly --even my friends have said so in normal conversation. All I have is my brain, but AA makes it hard to distinguish if I'm actually intelligent or if I'm just smart for a dark person. Living in a red state has finally red-pilled me on how much I'm hated. California is a fucking liberal echo chamber. Race mixing is awful.

Buzz me mulatto

A step in the right direction t b h f a m

So smoke and moss are victims of pollution, and maggots victims of dead bodies?

>tfw you have springs for legs

Protip: reproduction is not genocide, quite the opposite actually

They have to go back.

Fucking kek, the ugliness of a nig and the selfhatred of a gook. Worst of the worst qualities.

Sounds aweful my dude, but you can't be THAT bad.

>I'm a mullato (father is white/Asian, mother is black)

That doesnt actucally count as mulatoe, there is another name for weird mixes like that, cant remember right now.

Have to find the pic that has all the different mix names

according to stormfags the Irish and slavs are not white but I do agree with you that they are. Spaniards, Italians and Portuguese are white as well

I remember seeing a pic that had tons of mestizos and mulattoes that had been sent to jail registered as white in the US.

Maybe someone can post it up

Not white

>sweden
>believes all races and people are more or less equal
fuck me cunt, I hope this is bait

Lot of glare coming off that dome of yours, abo sodom8!

The West needs more whites or we will go the way of the Neanderthals.

the USA is 56% white is a meme this number is obv hyper inflated the true numbers are closer to single digits
>how many burgers do you believe would pass SS recruitment screening

>abo
I'm more white than you cunt, go back to drinking dirty piss in the gutter while shit leaks out of the holes in your only pair of pants

>Black jew
This shouldn't happen

There's too many people already. And this isn't a homogeneous country like Japan or China.

>Over the last two decades, the Dominican Republic have been standing out as one of the fastest economies in the Americas - with an average real GDP growth rate of 5.4% between 1992 and 2014. The DR remains the most rapid economy in the region in 2014 and 2015, with a real GDP growth at 7 percent. Recent growth has been driven by construction, manufacturing and tourism. On the demand side, private consumption has recently been strong, as a result of low inflation (under 1% on average in 2015), job creation, as well as high level of remittances.
worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview

we are doing ok senpai, no where near great but on the right path

the son would be darker, not his father

Take them with care. Most of them will never be /ourguy/ because they previously had a nigger in family and will side with them due to being a product of diversity. In other words, they are pro diversity and are ok with progressiveness. There will be those who will despise their nigger side and try to evade it though.

Abos arent white at all man, shouldnt you be drinking gasoline or laying around on a freeway somewhere?

No, sir, I don't like it.

Yeah, and I'm short like a chink. At least I'm okay at math and do well in my classes, I guess.
My own parents make fun of my height (5'8") and my mother says my face is "unique" -- she can't even lie to me.

>drinking gasoline
They sniff petrol mate. If you're gonna try to take the piss out me at least get your memes right cunt.
I can tell you're sore in the arse because you're a mixed race mutt with nothing but mud in half your family tree.

They aren't whiteand therefore don't belong in America or Europe

How the fuck am I supposed to know the details of what kind of fuels you guys snort man?

If had YOUR meme right, you would that spaghetti is the only thing that falls out my pockets, faggot!

I have to ask myself, did the mud stuff come from those gay ass Harry Potter books?

Looks like partial blacks, behaves like full niggers.

> I'm a mullato (father is white/Asian, mother is black)
Jesus Christ. And here I thought I had it bad.

>My own parents make fun of my height
Seriously?

>ywn be this much of a mongrel

I'm only 5'8" and the they're constantly picking on me about it. My self-esteem is shot. I've essentially given up on life: dating, friendships,etc. -- I just go to work and then to my classes. It doesn't help my skin is like coffee. If I was a little lighter perhaps I could handle it. Serge Gainsbourg was ugly as fuck.

Just remember that all whites want you dead in a gas chamber so you must help the jews take over the world because they are gods chosen people

1/2 Dominican & 1/2 Puerto Rican

>Implying the Jews can control all of Muslim savages they're trying to rial up and import to the first world.

Naw, I'll fight with the whites, even if defeat is inevitable.

JIDF pls

That really sucks. You c-can always become an honorary Aryan, I think.

T-thanks

When the white genes are strong, they look prettier.
> white is more aesthetically pleasing to the eye and therefore superior

Nice one u fucking paid shill, how much is Tyrone gonna ask u to let him borrow tonight for his and your wife's date?

they are ok