There are no such thing as black inven-

There are no such thing as black inven-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Johnson_(inventor)
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5606728
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a mulatto

Next

he invented the window? I'll tell King William

This black kid invented windows and/or A/C? Shieeeeeet

>Amazing what black kids can do when they have proper parenting and aren't running with gangs committing crimes.

He invented the convertible by using a box cutter to cut the roof off of your car...

>Curry V's device is currently in the design phase. It would attach to a car seat, detect if a child is left inside the vehicle and then blow cool air until parents and authorities are notified.
Maybe the child deserves better than parents who forget it in a car

A black guy invented the Super Soaker. He was a NASA employee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Johnson_(inventor)

King William was black.

Retarted invention by retarted person for retarted people.

archive link

The nigger figured out how to roll down a window?

He invented parents that weren't single mother's or niggers?

So what did he invent? Ultimate tool to steal the cars?

Now mama can finally leave me and my jigaboo ass brothas and sistas in the car in the summa without mamma gettin arrested

>misspelling retarded three times in one sentence
I hope you're being ironic.

Oh my god! He figured out that if you, oh I don't know, LEAVE YOUR KIDS IN AN OVEN, they won't die?

Fuck you know he was a French fucker not african

And so was Edward "the black prince"

WE WUZ what now?

> literally inventing a rock (or a stick)

Best black invention was the super soaker

Thread/

Fourth post best post.

Underrated.

Awesome! Now I don't have to have any of that silly "responsibility" bullshit any longer! This machine will remind me if I forget about those kids of mine, again!

In all seriousness though... Anyone got a picture of this device, or a link to buy one anything like that?

Here is how we prevent that death currently...

1) Do not leave small children, or animals in hot cars.

2) Roll the window down

3) Turn the AC on

4) open the sun roof

5) pop the convertable top

Even if you did none of these... a bag of ice might even do the trick.

This is for bad parents what slap chops are for bad cooks.

>invents device to prevent hot car deaths

so he invented AC or how to roll down windows?

Or... crazy thought... maybe just don't leave your kids in the car.

>niggers have to come up with solutions to common sense like not leaving children in hot cars

Open a window, what an idea

rolling windows down is apparently unknown to blacks.

Especially when sinking in ponds.

It's almost as if kids with well off and functional families perform better than poor families with father abandonment

What a shitty invention, the type of parent that would leave a kid in a car isn't going to buy something to help said kid

>taking things other people invented and slapping them together with different marketing aimed towards idiots is an "invention"

Just like how Apple invented the phone, or rectangles with rounded corners! Such innovation from those young negros!

Ifyou don't know by now that people are ALLOWED to invent certain things at certain points in time, you are still swallowing the blue pill.

So he "invented"...a sensor?

black guy invents new way to break i̶n̶t̶o̶ out of cars

Ok, gotta give credit where it is due. That was a fucking awesome invention.

What if it triggered a switch that sounded an alarm if it detects a kid in the seat, going "Nigga, you be done lef' yo kid in da car an sheeeittt."

PEANUT BUTTER

This. The nigger didnt invent shit.

What happens when the parents forget to refresh the coolant?

A few years ago, I came up with the idea for a device like a remote start to be installed in a vehicle, activated only when outside temp is over a certain temp and a proximity sensor detects movement in the cabin. It would blow the horn like a car alarm to draw attention and start the vehicle activating the AC accessory circuit. It really wouldn't be that hard.

But then I thought, why would I want to help a monster who leaves kids in a hot car out?

You get +10 Internets for this one

Who is "y'all" in this sentence? Niggers? Because they're the only ones actively killing other niggers.

You have to go back to plebbit for this one

Not impressed. All niggers have a genetic predisposition to shoot one another. He just invented a training aid.

Once a car enters the water, it becomes impossible to roll down the windows, even with cranks. Doors cant be opened either till the car is completely filled.

Fuck those negresses, but stop being retarded.

I like how they all have mugshots in thier teens.

In my senior year of highschool a kid made this for a research project. Not impressive at all

>Doors cant be opened either till the car is completely filled.
Why?

FUNNY THING YALL NIGGAS GOT THESE NIGLETS KILLING THESE LIL INVENTORS IN THE STREETS YALL KILL THEM ALL WHITIES WITH THEM RAYCIS NIIGA WE SMART AND SHIET

>>attach to a car seat, detect if a child is left inside the vehicle and then blow cool air until parents and authorities are notified.

This.... was invented April 1st 2016 and TweeterBoy didn't read it until now?

The idea that the water pressure inside the cabin has to match that on the outside. I don't know if it's true but it makes sense. Just keeping one of those emergency glass breakers in the car has been established as your best chance of escaping a submersion emergency.

Imagine opening the lid of a underpressured jar.
Now imagine a much much bigger jar that requires a lot more pressure to open.

What the fuck kinda names are those

Water is very heavy and forces a lot of pressure on the glass, due to there being no water inside the car causing a pressure difference, not enough to break it but several hundred pounds of pressure pushing the window to the frame of the car. This makes the gears that roll down the window basically freeze in place because they were never designed to move something with that much resistance.

The best way to open the window would be to break it with an emergency window breaker.

So a ventilation fan with a sensor
Wew
Great invention

WE WUZ AIR CONDITIONERZ N SHEEIT

Still can't do what a white kid in the same situation could do tbqh famalam

>Blow cool air
does this stupid nigger know how AC works? it needs to have a place to output the hot air.

Congratulations, now your kid will die of a heat stroke while the sweat flies off their face.

>Curry V's device is currently in the design phase.
>device is currently in the design phase >currently in the design phase
>the design phase
>design phase

Hey guys I invented a device that cures autism and jerks you off! It's currently in the design phase but it's invented alright

The thing is too, were the fuck does it move the heat to?

B-but this mexican girl already did it in 2014...I hope this isn't agenda driven

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5606728

I need a super soaker in my life

You mean a window?

Wow! Kudos to this young man. I wonder if Drumpf will invite him to the White House. Doubtful.

This sand niglet created a bomb, I guess that counts as an invention right?

Kek.
>A/C exists, invented by whites.
>Some random nigger decided to drill an extra hole and patent it.
>WEW SO SMART.
H O W
P R O G R E S S I V E

Forgot to add pic

I don't believe it. If Lonnie Johnson is a super
genius scienceman with African dna, his kinfolk in
Africa would have invented

what fucking cool air nigger?

>when your parents are such niggers you need to be Benavious Franklen just so you don't die of neglect

[Citation Needed]
Also, is it actually useful, and not something that could be solved by not buying shitty cars from shitty dealers/manufacturers?

if "y'all" is referring to other black people then I agree. Because most blacks get killed by other blacks.

In all seriousness this is literally a concept and a shit one at that. You can make it sense the child and scream when you open your door to get out
>AYO WATHAFUK YO FOWGET YO CHILLUN