Make antifa a terrorist organization

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1RMSjGXwJk
plus.google.com/ ObamaWhiteHouse
cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/milo-yiannopoulos-berkeley/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"make AntiFa a terrorists organization" in a country which elected an openly fascist president.
Do you want to create a dictatorship? Because that's how you create dictatorships.

t.CTR

Faça isso e transforme eles em martires
macaco burro

Dangerous times.

>Fighting against REAL criminals equals a dictatorship.

Fuck off.

Antifa aren't fighting oppression. They're wanting communist oppression.

Not only that, they're assaulting innocents, not Nazis. There haven't been actual Nazis in decades, and if they keep harming innocents, new Nazis, which they claim to be against, will arise thanks to their nonsense.

Also, in California, Antifa don't just fight people in the name of their movement. During their weekend hours, they're HEAVILY involved in illegal activity such as pushing drugs at punk shows and raves, even pushing drugs towards minors when places host all-ages raves. They're also heavily involved with sex with minors, one AntiFa member having over 700 accounts of it (approximately 730) yet they have the nerve to claim they're fight paedo "nazis." Shit, I haven't even mentioned the vandalism they're involved in such as graffiti, smashing windows, flipping cars, and all that shit. Yes, property of INNOCENT people.

They're ruining neighborhoods, their ruining a future generation of young girls, or current young adults. They're the epitome of gutter trash street punk rockers that the 1980's warned people about in movies. Now they're "Crust punk" which is that very fictional type come to modern day reality.

OP, I urge you, and other Sup Forums members to know that they're more than just political thugs. They're also street scum that ruin neighborhoods. If Trump's against the cartels, he should definitely be against Antifa.

>Terrorism: the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

They are peacefully beating up voters guys!! Freedom of Speech!!!!

bump

so how long does the petition take to refresh? there must be more than one signature surely.

its either you get these people locked up, or its commie killing time

they straight up want war and are blatantly targeting conservatives as fascists

you have two choices: lock em up or lock n load

I already verified mine so it must need to refresh

>openly fascist
into the trash it goes

Signed. Spread this everywhere, not just here.

Signed. Keep these threads going guys. The shills flock to them. We can do this.

I was just thinking this

You cucks think anything to the right of Lenin is fascism now. Go kick some trash cans.

I can't even get excited about a possible second american civil war anymore, the war in syria has spoiled me.

I signed the petition and verified it, but it still says it only has 1 signature.

Does it just take a long time to load new results?

You're allowed to have your opinions. It's the violent protesting and rioting that needs to stop. Antifa encourages violence. Look at the shitstorm that occured at UC Berkeley. Is that safe?

Yep. A ton of us have signed. There's multiple threads.

signed

save our country

Get the fuck out of here ctr. You faggots lost once why are you here.

Bump

Great coordination guys.

JUST SIGN MY SHIT UP SENPAI

The Anti-Faggits (Antifa) just committed a hate crime by silencing a jewish homosexual speaker due to his sexual orientation and race last night

Let that sink in

Statist-cuck!

> "anti-fascist"-

Make one without making us look like retards and I'll sign it.

We need a real life Paul kersey

It's signed by moi.

Mass exterminator wannabes are chocked by violence
Altrighters are fucking beta cucks

t. Drumpfcuck

Oh la la Sally has huge emotions
You're a thin skinned faggot, just like president Drumpf

>Mass exterminator wannabes
>anyone who isn't anti-fa is a genocidal nazi

this is why your side is losing

bump

>1 signed

>white house online petition
Literally garbage. Those online petitions are just a pressure release valve for libcucks. If you want payback get in your truck and go run some of them over.

It's been like that whole day, even though people have signed it

>this retarded

Wonder (((who))) could be causing this shit?

>Do you want to create a dictatorship? Because that's how you create dictatorships.
Sounds good to me. If it stops you lunatics on the left. We have Trump because no one is stopping the bullshit. So quit bitching, grow up and quit thinking you have the right to destroy society.

This is so true. I didn't grow up in 1980s California but I lived around that punk subculture that you were talking about and now they've turned into legit Antifa scum. These are some kids I went to high school with (the people at the Berkeley massacre) and they always thought of themselves as hip and badass and maybe the normies bought into them but they're trash now as they should be accordingly be labelled so.

Tweet this petition at the twatter's of potentially sympathetic right-wing figures (molymeme, sargon of akkad, whoever else)

it takes time to refresh

antifa isn't a domestic terror organization, it's a global organization from europe

>shia lebeauf
>nazi

pick one

sargon's banned from twitter because he called the EU cucks

Quiet, shill. We activists now.

>antifa isn't a terror organization
>a green cartoon frog is

+1

>Berkeley massacre
>massacre

sensationalist media poster over here

It's time to take back Street Trash.

Fourth Reich fighting men, that's who we are
We're living in the sewer but we're gonna go far
You see our numbers growing, we're shouting "Hurrah!"
Fourth Reich fighting men, that's who we are

We're fighting the system, we're fighting the war
You think there's not enough of us, there's gonna be more
We're gonna change the country, we're gonna change the law
Fourth Reich fighting men, winning the war

(Chorus)

We march so proud, carrying the flag
Beating up the vermin, beating up the slag
Beating up the fairies for dressing in drag
Fourth Reich fighting men, carrying the flag

(Chorus)

At last united, fighting as one
The fighting isn't finished 'til the job is done
The battle isn't over 'til the war is won
Fourth Reich fighting men, fighting as one

(Chorus)

Marching in the alleys, marching in the streets
Terrorize the scum with the sound of marching feet
When the marching's over, it'll be all right
Everyone will live together in the Fourth Reich

>antifa isn't a terrorist organization

I said domestic

much preferable to your dictatorship that would put whites last. fuck you ngger faggot bitchjew cunt.

>signed

>gas the kikes race war now
>can't handle everyday libcucks
Can't wait for your performance in an actual world/civil war.

Kan we also make the KKK a legit party? Make a petition for that while you're at it, my favela monkey.

>Act like a criminal
>Horrified at being treated like a criminal

Your inability to comprehend the existence of law and order is why you will lose.

If you want to troll the leftists just make the opposite petition of the one they are doing.

Make a:
"Keep Donald Trump's tax returns classified."

This will trigger them.

You said it isn't a domestic terrorist organization. You are right. It's a global terrorist organization from europe. There are factions here though.

inb4 fake documents of trumps tax returns starts circulating the internet..

Wondering when Trump is going to unleash Sessions on the left. They are getting away with murder right now. I am all for free speech but this is enough.

Anyone think The Don will start playing hardball?

BUMP

How come I was only the second signer?

It's slow to update

Alt-right is dead, bury it.

Lel

If the trains still run on time, then by all means.

>make yourselves look like a gang of violent fools to the entire world
>we won

This is delicious

Literally Rigged.

Many people signed it hours ago, it hasn't moved.

Go try signing any other one its pretty much instant.

Whoever operates this site is manipulating it.

Where's the evidence that they're unified in acts of violence.

>if you get beaten, you win
>right wing intellectuals

It's this group right here.

>if you get beaten, you win
I didn't get beaten
But computer screens around the states are broadcasting video Trump supporters getting sucker punched and pepper sprayed while trying to reason with leftists as they burn down their Uni

>hurr how do I into propaganda
the left is losing hearts and minds everyday

The email that petition confirmations are sent from ([email protected]) is linked to this G+ page: plus.google.com/ ObamaWhiteHouse

Probably just needs to be updated but could be a sign of another rogue government agency

Oh shit, (((they))) know

They are recognized as one already.

sign this

Datamine me, I don't give a fuck.

You think this is my only name?

I signed. Said only one signature. I signed, verified email, all that....

Still says one signature.

HERES PROOF THE COUNT WENT UP INSTANTLY.

BUMP THIS IS YUGE, THEY ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THESE THREADS BUT THIS SHIT IS REAL GUYS.

ROUGE GOVERNMENT.

Signed and confirmed.

Wasn't that the Black Bloc and not just general anti-fascists?

>Berkeley massacre
A half dozen people were injured and some property was destroyed. Hardly a massacre.

Yeah no it was the people carrying Antifa flags, its not that hard to tell the difference.

That's a picture from the Kurdish anti-ISIS forces.

signed

I used the contact form on the White House site to send in a complaint. I don't know how much good it will do but maybe someone will see it.

kek make a thread

>im antifa therefore im the good guy and me acting like a nigger is OK

cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/milo-yiannopoulos-berkeley/
>Some were attacked by the agitators -- who are a part of an anarchist group known as the "Black Bloc" that has been causing problems in Oakland for years, said Dan Mogulof, UC Berkeley spokesman.

>1 signed

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHFVHJFVASJHFGAVJKFHAGAHJAHAH KILL YO SELVES

It's being manipulated son. Try it yourself. Sign the op, it won't budge. Sign another. Instant update.