TEXAS YES!

Let's all congratulate Texas in letting mentally ill people break the glass ceiling!

Good on them! Not being discriminated against because they were born with a mental condition that they have triumphed over! She doesn't look too bad either.

Posts like this are why Trump is siding with the emus

Why do all Trans go for the blonde hair blue eyed look?

Is this their way of signaling the fall of the Aryan?

Just in case your eyes stopped working, she had blonde hair in the before picture.

I thought we were better than this
>t.mildly disgruntled texan

how about a current picture that isn't strip-club lighting

This only confirms Texas will be the new center of degenerate American capitalist culture. How can Commiefornia even compete?

Posts like are why I'm building gallows extra high

>she
stop this meme

>Jess Herbst shared a photo from 1977 to compare it with how she looks now on Facebook
>she

Is it a good mayor though? I couldn't care less if it wasn't some shit lib.

>bigoted asshole

stop this meme

The news report on this yesterday was hilarious. He's literally just a man in drag

That looks more like 2003 than 1977.

Gone from stoner to rapist

Reminder to never drink again.

Yikes!

suck a dick
wait, you like that.....
go have consensual missionary sex with a woman for the sole purpose of procreation.
turns your stomach doesn't it faggot?

the town s/he is mayor of is like 8 people and a dog

I'm bisexual so it doesn't bother me. Also i'll abort the baby. Get cucked ameritard.

He's going to kill himself in less than a year due to hormonal unbalance.

What an embarrassment...

Greg Abbott is our governer.

I don't give a shit if some podunk Austin outskirts has a trans mayor.

I liked it better when people didn't want to be gay.

Why are american women so ugly?

....he still looks like a dude in the wig and make-up version. you cant fake a jawline + face

Come on OP

You know what they say, steers and queers.

FML

>not understanding the defintion of 'bigot'

stop this meme

Trans women still talk and think like men. They're rational and decisive. They make better leaders than real women. It's actually a great way to fill the gender quota without dragging the system down with too many women in high positions.

Jesus Christ, it's Ann Coulter in another 25 years

Mayor where? I dont see this anywhere.

>t. Sad Texan

At least it means I can hire traps instead of women and get both competent employees and double diversity points.

well homosexuals men are much closer to women in many respects, ie emotionally driven. but more importantly they are far less intelligent, and their main focus is on the homosexual agenda.
as much as i would like to agree with you i think that the simple fact is that letting a homosexual hold a position of power is incredibly dangerous

Most cases of transgenderism are a sexual fetish lifestyle being lived out in the open 24/7.

Wonder how long before furfags have a civil rights movement and you start having to interact with a degenerate in a Fido outfit to buy your groceries?

I don't get it. You wouldn't run from that even if drunk?

DELET THIS NAO

>live in Texas whole life
>small town all Christian
>use to beat up people that acted like fags
>now all the normal people have to work while tranny/gays run to Austin/Dallas/Huston to get the safe space govt money

I like most of Texas want these areas removed to cali because THATS WHERE THEY ARE COMING FROM.

Real Texas isn't around these areas. They are calis backwash that run around spending shit loads of daddy's/govt money on over priced shit and worthless crap.

Also beaners

1 gen are Home Depot pick ups
2 gen are all druggies or parents of 12
And any generation of them after that are all lazy wannabe Ms13 that hang I groups that start shit with everyone and destroy anything they look at.

Same tier as niggers.

>time to remove the degenerates

>this is the new face of America

trannies who lie to people that they're not trans before sex and tumblr trannies are scum. If they pass and don't have a massive victim complex they're ok.

Mentally disturbed. She should seek help.

What fucking tranny isn't 200% crazy?

There have been 0 cases of regular trannys in this world.

STOP LETTING ANIME CONFUSE YOU

Not like that's new here.
I'd hate to land in the courtroom with that fucking Judge.

>new hope

HAHAHAHAHAH

I really don't know what THIS needs more - a psychiatric treatment or a botox injection.

Did we lose status as most based state?

I guess both nice get by the way

THEY'RE TURNING THE FRICKEN MAYORS GAY!

GET THE CROSS