Why is it illegal?

>N,N-Dimethyltryptamine
>a molecule used for thousands of years
>cultures associated it with an afterlife and something higher than ourselves
>produced by all humans, thousands of plants
>each individual who has a DMT experience ultimately changes their life
>each persons experience is extremely similar and goes through a set of the same events
>experience lasts 15 minutes which involves the individual experiencing an alternate reality, more real than virtual reality
>the "place" you visit is literally unimaginable
>now one of the most illegal "drugs" in the world

Ancient Egypt, Rome, Greece, Aztecs, Freemasons, Native Americans and other religions were into this to experience God/source.

Here is a video of roughly 30 peoples experience with this molecule. It's edited to show how similar they really are.
youtube.com/watch?v=i2nbnJzervs

What's the deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

maya-ethnobotanicals.com/herbs/by-plant-part/root-bark/mimosa-hostilis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DUDE DMT LMAO

Fucking assfag, go burn yourself alive if you want a cool experience

>globalists

>burn yourself alive
>cool experience

what did he mean by this?

The only drugs they want to you to have are those that either make you work more (caffeine) or forget about how shitty your life is (alcohol)

Every day every hour.

Kinda the only cool part about dying.

You'll see awesome visuals.

Demon possession is no joke.

never change, Finland.

>it makes you post threads like these
reason enough

>What's the deal?

you ask ask spirits to teach you how to condition your spirit in a way where it becomes possible to change your physical body into light and back at will

we call this achieving the great work

>performing sacred rites without an initiatic framework
>taking DMT even though the sacerdotal class is virtually nonexistent in the modern world
>expecting vertical progression instead of a downwards movement, unleashing all manner of psychoses as your subconscious mind bleeds over into the rational part of your being

Smdh senpai

Can confirm, did it at the age of 18 and since then my life got flipped turned upside down
>instant maturity
>respect to nature animals and people
>qualities increased
>happy
>above all, not afraid of anything

same reason all drugs are illegal
"because"
literally non-harmful to anyone, impossible to OD. not like you can even go driving while on dmt, you can't even fucking stand

This. Dmt is the most overhyped drug. It doesnt even live up to the hype.

>the great work

This is now a Sup Forums-/x/ crossover thread

Only because of the DMT you alchie newfag.

The government, particularly the American government, wants you to obey its laws. Your puppet state wants to be on America's, and therefore it's conservative good side.

Your country will do anything mine says. And that's pathetic. But that's the way it is.

Everything should be legal except for infant circumcision.

Anyone who thinks DMT is a big deal is some high school kid that read erowid but has never done it.

Get a new fascination, DMT is not a big deal, kid.

Not true. You can OD on weed. If you do 650kg of it.

Anyone tried ordering acacia confusa root bark? It's also used as clothing dye so I'm wondering if it's possible to fool the customs.

Your body produces DMT so everyone is an illegal drug manufacturer

>posting on pol

Faggot

Because your government can ban anything it wants. Do you have rights? No? So what is the talk about?

Drugs are illegal for the same reason prostitution is illegal. Because its hard to tax something that can be produce and sold by anyone without going through the legal channels.

>>taking DMT even though the sacerdotal class is virtually nonexistent in the modern world

well why don't we begin the new one?
the people in the old days starte from scratch also

maya ethnobotanicals has every legal issue solved for plants,

ex:
maya-ethnobotanicals.com/herbs/by-plant-part/root-bark/mimosa-hostilis

>Because its hard to tax something that can be produce and sold by anyone without going through the legal channels.
>this is why alcohol is illegal

I'll take the bait.

I've vaporized 66mcg or whatever that stuff is measured by out of an oil rig and got so high i zoomed passed the typical dmt patterns and entered the space where the light people who designed dmt asked what it was l like being a humanoid perceiving that state. The only response i had was "WHAT THE FUUUUUCK!?". I thought i had died. I honestly didn't know and I've smoked deems about 15 times before that.

K holes are nuts too but honestly drugs are gay and for degenerate losers. I hate drugs and people who use them. I drink pbr now to forget who i am and that i have feelings.

Some guy was actually caught ordering Mimosa hostilis and is on trial so I'm not taking any chances with that. It's 10 years min if you are found guilty.

Many drugs that are legal are goverment controlled and heavily taxed ??

DUDE

You should mention that when you die, your brain releases DMT.

you cant distribute or produce alcohol without a license you fool. When you follow the right legal channels its legal.

>a fucking leaf

>you cant distribute or produce drugs without a license you fool.

That's only in theory at the moment

I think Strassman is looking into that as well as the origin of production of DMT in humans. My guess is the pineal gland.