Anti-Semitic hate crime at record high, says UK charity

Explain yourselves, Sup Forums. Or is this just another muhMSM, muhfakenews bollocks?

- bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38836536

>Anti-Semitic hate crime at record high, says UK charity

>Hate crime against Jewish people in the UK increased by more than a third last year, with recorded incidents now at record levels, charity figures suggest.

>The Community Security Trust (CST), which monitors anti-Semitism, recorded 1,309 incidents in 2016 - surpassing the previous high of 1,182 in 2014.

>Mark Gardner, from the CST, said anti-Semites currently felt "emboldened".

>Home Secretary Amber Rudd said the government was providing £13.4m to increase security in Jewish areas.

>The CST, which works with police to gather data, said recorded incidents last year had increased by 36% on 2015.

Pic related, a Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.baltimoresun.com/2008-10-09/news/0810080088_1_baltimore-hebrew-congregation-baltimore-county-hate-crime
haaretz.com/french-jews-stunned-by-claims-that-rabbi-faked-own-stabbing-1.21246
jweekly.com/2004/08/27/hate-crime-hoax-perpetrator-found-guilty/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
jta.org/2014/02/07/default/yeshiva-student-admits-to-writing-anti-semitic-graffiti
youtube.com/watch?v=rOMG4IOfH0I
archive.is/yva5e
truetorahjews.org/herzl
timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-happy-to-be-jewish/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_(surname)
hebrewsurnames.com/KOBER
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/21/rabbis-david-cameron-refugees-kindertransport
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/
archive.is/wjo0O
radicalpress.com/?p=8550
radicalpress.com/?p=6620
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
darkmoon.me/2014/isis-frankenstein-monster-created-us-israel/
liveleak.com/view?i=8c4_1449936655
ww3zionism.blogspot.com/2014/09/why-arent-isis-and-al-queda-attacking.html
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2015/07/isis-proven-to-be-creation-of-usa-and.html
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-fraud-of-isis-exposed-iraqi-forces.html
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-usisraeli-created-fraud-called-isis.html
jpost.com/Middle-East/Analysis-ISIS-is-no-threat-to-Israel-374538
cbsnews.com/news/hillary-has-jewish-roots/
timesofisrael.com/american-jews-voted-70-25-in-favor-of-clinton-over-trump-poll-shows/
xvideos.com/video3433322/april_oneil_tittyfuck_compilation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Jews
> People

Good, and I'll make sure it keeps getting higher.

The reason we "feel" emboldened is because we are.

NA lives.

Oh no the rise in antisemitic hate crime is very, very real. I think you'll find it directly correlates with the percentage of the population which are Muslim, however.

Well. Muslims hate jews, muslims are a fast growing demographic in the UK.
Really not surprised.

well, they shouldn't have pissed everyone off and ruined their countries. you get what you deserve.

I would if you know what I mean

>"You know who's responsible for this, right?"
>"Yes, mus-"
>"WHITE SUPREMACISTS!"

Correct

good

Incidentally our Muslim population is also at an all time high.

Almost like there is a link between the two.

>Import millions of muzzies
>Muzzies hate Jews more than they hate America
>Anti-Semite Hate crime soars

Gee I wonder why...

> import millions of semites (arabs) from syria
> shitskins kill each other as usual
> oy vey muh gorillions crimes

>that body

>A 19-year-old member of Baltimore Hebrew Congregation was being held yesterday after being charged in connection with the spray-painting of a swastika and the word "Nazis" at the synagogue in Pikesville.

>Matthew Ian Saunders, whose family worships at the temple, and two other young Jewish men - Daniel Alexander Diaz, 19, and a 17-year-old who was not identified by police - were charged with two counts of destruction of property and damaging the property of a religious entity.

>The charges involve spraying offensive graffiti early Sunday on a sign at Baltimore Hebrew Congregation on Park Heights Avenue and at another Pikesville institution, Beth Tfiloh Congregation High School on Old Court Road.

>3 charged in Pikesville vandalism
articles.baltimoresun.com/2008-10-09/news/0810080088_1_baltimore-hebrew-congregation-baltimore-county-hate-crime

Faggots in here I swear to God.

Muslim population is rising.
Anti-semitism is rising amongst white males.

Both are happening, not one. Shut the fuck up about "it's 100% muslims again" for one minute.

Oy Vey! Who can be doing all these attacks on jews?

>Home Secretary Amber Rudd said the government was providing £13.4m to increase security in Jewish areas.
Fuck off, this sort of thing is why people hate Jews, they're a parasitical race.

u ghey or something faggot. why are you showing how gross girls are to you.

Except our police refuse to investigate it when Muslims do it. The media ignores it as well and keeps pushing NA and far-righters

>The French Jewish community is in an uproar over allegations that Reform Rabbi Gabriel Farhi, who was stabbed on January 3, may in fact have faked the stabbing.

>The allegations surfaced in a report this week by the weekly magazine Marianne, which was then picked up by Le Figaro. The journal reported that police officers investigating the stabbing said it is not clear whether Farhi was actually stabbed by an unknown assailant, and they are not ruling out the possibility that Farhi in fact stabbed himself.

>The report stunned French Jewry, which for the past two years has been vociferously protesting law enforcement agencies' failure to take effective action against the hundreds of anti-Semitic attacks the community has suffered.

>French Jews Stunned by Claims That Rabbi Faked Own Stabbing
haaretz.com/french-jews-stunned-by-claims-that-rabbi-faked-own-stabbing-1.21246

Good

(((anti-semitism)))

>Los angeles (jta) | A California jury found a psychology professor guilty of perpetrating a hate-crime hoax by vandalizing her own car with racist and anti-Semitic graffiti.

>On Aug. 19, a Los Angeles County Superior Court jury in Pomona found Kerri Dunn, then an assistant visiting professor at Claremont McKenna College, guilty of filing a false police report and attempted insurance fraud, which is punishable by up to 3½ years in prison.

>When the apparent hate crime was initially reported on March 9, the Claremont McKenna campus and Jewish communities reacted with outrage, staging day-long sit-ins, teach-ins, forums and rallies.

>During the trial, the jury was not asked to decide whether Dunn had vandalized her own car, but rather if she had filed false reports with the police and her insurance company.

>After the guilty verdict, Gary Lincenberg, Dunn’s attorney, said that he intended to appeal the verdict because the judge had barred crucial evidence. Sentencing is set for Sept. 17.

>As student president of the Hillel Council, D’ror Chankin-Gould, 20, had been one of the organizers of the early anti-racism protests.

>Dunn’s conviction, he said, “doesn’t change the fact that we did the right thing. We responded vigorously to an anti-Semitic slur and we can be proud of that.”

>Hate-crime hoax perpetrator found guilty
jweekly.com/2004/08/27/hate-crime-hoax-perpetrator-found-guilty/

Ignore all shill threads & get in here, faggots:
Sign the petition to designate Antifa as a domestic terror organization.

Becomes haven for Muslim refuges.
>why all this anti Joos?

>Explain
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

yes and there are also record numbers of animal abuse cases. of dogs being tortured etc
i am sure there is no connection though

fuck off mohammed

had to go back 12.5 years for that one eh?

Fuck anti semites.

Sup Forums stands with Israel.

Donald Trump stands with Israel.

I stand with Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk

Israel is the only country that can stabilize the middle east. They deserve our respect and support.

hopefully it'll become violent too

Whatcha doin?

>import anti-jew sand people
>boy, why are my antisemitism so high
fucking morons

Hey that's funny, anti-Semitic crimes are at a record high all over Europe right as we mass immigrated all those Jew-hating Muslims. In fact Jews are moving back to Israel all over because of this increase.

Must be white man's fault somehow.

all these "hate crimes are at record levels" stories from the UK are bullshit

recently they changed the laws or procedures around reporting hate crimes and when to classify crimes as hate crimes.

so crimes that would not previously have shown up in hate crime stats now do

lazy jounalists and those with an agenda don't mention this

April a qt.

How did I fucking know some stupid fucking idiot cunt would reply with "t. ahmed" or something equally as fucking memical.

Shut up with your divide and conquer shit.

>NEW YORK (JTA) — A Long Island yeshiva student was charged with repeatedly scrawling anti-Semitic graffiti inside a commuter train station.

>Jonathan Schuster, 18, a senior at Priority-1: Torah Academy of Lawrence-Cedarhurst in Cedarhurst, N.Y.,was charged with the crimes on Thursday.

>He admitted to using black marker to write anti-Semitic statements, often including expletives, on eight occasions since December 2012, police told Newsday.

>Schuster, who lives in the Far Rockaway section of Queens, has no criminal record.

>The vandalism, at the Cedarhurst station of the Long Island Rail Road, mostly occurred at night, with the graffiti consisting of obscenities directed at Orthodox Jews scrawled on train platform billboards or station signs. On one occasion, a swastika was etched into the wall of a platform shelter.

>N.Y. yeshiva student admits to writing anti-Semitic graffiti
jta.org/2014/02/07/default/yeshiva-student-admits-to-writing-anti-semitic-graffiti

>Anti-Semitic hate crime at record high
That's not surprising since muslim refugees is also at a record time hmmm really cooks my noodle

THIS Israel are /ourguys/

>we finally have control over our borders!
>lets bully the poles and semites!

>had to go back 12.5 years

The Holocaust was 70+ years ago.

Also, found the kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=rOMG4IOfH0I

Netanyahu is bro tier.

>October 19, 2004 -- An emotionally disturbed woman went on a three-day anti-Semitic rampage, painting swastikas in Jewish neighborhoods — because she was furious that her ex-husband married a Jewish woman 14 years younger than her, police said.

>About 20 locations in Brooklyn and Queens had been hit since Friday — but cops put the case together after the woman's ex-husband reported a swastika on his car parked in front of his Ozone Park home, law-enforcement sources said.

>Police arrested the ex-wife, Olga Abramovich, 49, of Bay Ridge. A can of white spray paint — the same color as the swastikas — was in her trunk. She was charged with criminal mischief.

>She told cops that she committed the vandalism because her Jewish ex had married a much younger Jewish woman, the sources said. Abramovich is Russian Orthodox.

>Wife's Nazi Spree
archive.is/yva5e

Very curious about how they define (((incidents))) in the U.K.

The US version of tracking of (((hate incidents))) by the ADL/SPLC is completely skewed and incidents are not verified until well after the figures are reported. There is also a strong indication that there is a massive uptick in reports after the media starts making a story out of it, meaning that coverage leads to more reports, which leads to more coverage, etc. etc. in an upward spiral of manipulative Jewish bullshit.

Explain what you stupid fruit? Go kill yourself this charity reported bs isnt a problem. Stupid shill faggit.

The incidents are recorded as they happen. Later, after the incidents are found out to be perpetrated by the race claiming to be the victim, the incident is never removed from the stats for hate-crimes and either the truth is not reported or only reported locally, whereas the original story goes "national". Many such cases.

Anti-semitism is good for the Jews. It makes them reluctant to assimilate with members of their host countries and furthers their loyalty to the tribe. Essentially creating a human shield for the elite Jews.

>While Herzl claimed that the establishment of a "Jewish" state would cure anti-Semitism, he also promoted anti-Semitism to further his cause.

>"It would be an excellent idea to call in respectable, accredited anti-Semites as liquidators of property. To the people they would vouch for the fact that we do not wish to bring about the impoverishment of the countries that we leave. At first they must not be given large fees for this; otherwise we shall spoil our instruments and make them despicable as 'stooges of the Jews.' Later their fees will increase, and in the end we shall have only Gentile officials in the countries from which we have emigrated. The anti-Semites will become our most dependable friends, the anti-Semitic countries our allies." (The Complete Diaries of Theodor Herzl. Vol. 1, edited by Raphael Patai, page 83-84)

>The Israeli Historian Benny Morris described how Herzl foresaw how anti-Semitism could be harnessed for the realization of Zionism. He stated:

>"Herzl regarded Zionism's triumph as inevitable, not only because life in Europe was ever more untenable for Jews, but also because it was in Europe's interests to rid the Jews and relieved of anti-Semitism: The European political establishment would eventually be persuaded to promote Zionism. Herzl recognized that anti-Semitism would be harnessed to his own--Zionist-purposes." (Righteous Victims, p. 21)

>"The wealthy Jews rule the world; the fate of the governments lies in their hands. They start wars between countries, and when they wish, the governments make peace. When the wealthy Jews sing, the nations and their leaders dance along, and meanwhile the Jews get richer!” (Published by Herzl in a German newspaper)

>Theodor Herzl
truetorahjews.org/herzl

Unfortunately, the rise in anti-semitism probably has more to do with the drastic increase in Muslims than Brits waking up. And that's if the kvetching isn't just more posturing for funding as the holocaust continues to lose relevance.

>let massive amounts of muslims into country
>kvetch about antisemitism
>jews return to Greater Israel
>????
>profit

Onward Christian soldiers! You know who the problem is right? It's the Muslims.

>Netanyahu is bro tier.

Trump is kike-tier.

>“I just feel like it’s such an intimate thing for us,” said Trump, who is reported to have taken the moniker “Yael,” a popular Jewish women’s name. Yael was an Old Testament woman who, according to the story from Judges 5:24-27, killed enemy general Sisera by driving a tent peg though his head, enabling the Israelites to gain victory in a war.

>“We’re pretty observant, more than some, less than others,” Trump explained. “It’s been such a great life decision for me. I am very modern, but I’m also a very traditional person, and I think that’s an interesting juxtaposition in how I was raised as well. I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity.”

>Ivanka Trump happy to be Jewish
timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-happy-to-be-jewish/

>Importing Muslims by the Boatload
>Jews get attacked

Their fault, not ours. They wanted "Refugees" and "Enrichment" and they are now fucking surprised that people they took in hate jews, go fucking figure.

ANUDDA

Blair (2001) traces the ancestry of Frederick Trump to 17th-century Kallstadt in the German Palatinate. An itinerant lawyer called Hanns Drumpf is recorded there for 1608. In the late 17th century, one Johan Philip Trump was a winegrower in Kallstadt and a member of the local governing class.[3] Frederick Trump (previously called Friedrich Trump) was the son of Johannes Trump by his marriage to Katharina Kober, and was born in 1869 in Kallstadt, at the time part of the Kingdom of Bavaria. He emigrated to New York in 1885.

>Trump surname
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_(surname)

>The vast majority of Argentine Jews are descended from immigrants who arrived from Europe. These ashkenazic Jews migrated from small towns or shtetels of Poland, Lithuania, Russia, Germany, Romania or Ukraine, leaving behind most of their Jewish relatives. After two or three generations, those Jewish families lost track of their relatives, having been saved from the war, emigrated to other countries like USA, England or Australia.

>KOBER Genealogy
hebrewsurnames.com/KOBER

Fuck of you antisemite

>Hanns Drumpf
Hahaha, BTFO!

yfw

Import a shitload of muslims.
Oi vey! They hate my kind??!
THIS IS ANOTHER SHOA.
>>jewish intellectuals.

Well it definately has nothing to do with extreme amounts of muslim immigrants or refugees. I can tell you that much!

>Anti-Semitic hate crime at record high, says UK charity

OY VEY! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLION!

>More than 100 rabbis have delivered a letter to David Cameron urging him to accelerate and expand proposals for the UK to take in refugees fleeing the civil war in Syria, reminding the prime minister of those who welcomed Jews fleeing the Nazis last century.

>Rabbis urge David Cameron to speed up refugee s/cheme
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/21/rabbis-david-cameron-refugees-kindertransport

You'd think it was the plan all along...

Fuck off you anti-semitic cuck.

>image
I'm immune to your hypnotism, kike

Yes, nobody mentions that it's fucking muslims who are the being anti-Semitic.

I'm going to assume that you're a nigger trolling since you exhibit such low verbal IQ.

>UN Reveals Israel’s Support for ISIS
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/

>Israel buys most oil smuggled from ISIS territory
archive.is/wjo0O

>How Israel and ISIS are joined at the hip By F. William Engdahl
radicalpress.com/?p=8550

>THE TAKFIRI GOY GOLEM: ISIS, JABHAT AL-NUSRA, THEIR “ISRAELI” MASTERS AND THE REPACKAGED ZIONIST WAR ON ISLAM
radicalpress.com/?p=6620

>Saving their sworn enemy: Heartstopping footage shows Israeli commandos rescuing wounded men from Syrian warzone - but WHY are they risking their lives for Islamic militants?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

>ISIS: a Frankenstein monster created by the US and Israel
darkmoon.me/2014/isis-frankenstein-monster-created-us-israel/

>Israeli commando filmed rescuing Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria
liveleak.com/view?i=8c4_1449936655

>Why Aren't ISIS and Al-Queda Attacking Israel?
ww3zionism.blogspot.com/2014/09/why-arent-isis-and-al-queda-attacking.html

>ISIS Proven to Be a Creation of the USA and Her Colonial Master, Israel
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2015/07/isis-proven-to-be-creation-of-usa-and.html

>The Fraud Of ISIS Exposed: Iraqi Forces Seize ISRAELI Supplied Weapons From Captured "ISIS" Positions
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-fraud-of-isis-exposed-iraqi-forces.html

>The US/Israeli Created Fraud Called ISIS IS At It Again: ISIS/ISIL Documents "Found" In Pakistan State How ISIL (ISIS) Will End The World
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-usisraeli-created-fraud-called-isis.html

>Analysis: ISIS poses no immediate threat to Israel
jpost.com/Middle-East/Analysis-ISIS-is-no-threat-to-Israel-374538

Who cares about any of that shit?

Donald Trump will protect Israel and you salty libtards will be crying every day for the next 8 years.

maybe the EU is using muslims to purge the jews?

Criticizing muslims for being anti-semitic is islamophobic you BIGOTS

that graph is false and not written by someone who is part of Israel.

Nationalism is the leading narrative in Israel and open borders are seen as garbage, nobody liked Hillary but liberal commies fashioning themselves "modern" and copycat'ing American libtards rethorics.

Most hated Obama for his continuous anti-Israel remarks and judgement against us for valid actions that were taken and reprimanding Israel for what was a two-sided issue.

most people think Trump is a nutjob but a necessary one and don't mind him so long as his stance on Israel stays positive.

Its actually Muslims and Far Left students like AntiFa committing these crimes

Cops and Politicians know this but pretend its normal white people doing it

Muslims

If you raise your right arm to point at something, it's a hate crime in UK.

It's hate crime to talk with women in the streets.

Trump is a smart man. He knows that America can only become Great Again with the help of a Great Nation like Israel.

Hot as fuck.

>libtards

One day I'm a "libtard" the next I'm "literally Hitler". Gotta love Sup Forums.

Also, there is no left or right...only kikes.

Another crypto-kike for you...

>In New York, where one of every eight voters is Jewish, it certainly won't hurt that First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton can note the Jewish branch on her family tree.

>Mrs. Clinton, who is Methodist, "has very fond childhood memories" of the second husband of her grandmother, Max Rosenberg, a Russian-born Jew, said Howard Wolfson, a spokesman for the first lady's Senate exploratory committee.

>She has also said she favors moving the U.S. Embassy for Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. The United States has never recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

>Hillary Has Jewish Roots
cbsnews.com/news/hillary-has-jewish-roots/

Ok bud get off the meth and smoke some more natural stuff.

Why do they always do this shit? They get more than enough sympathy from the goyim with their muh chosen people and muh 6 gorillion.

Looks like the handy-work of the JIDF.

How dare you!

>islamazation of Europe is a good thing
>muslims are anti-semites

ITS ANUDDER SHOAH!!!!

>invite muslims in
>surprised when they attack jews
>blame it on whites because the truth is politically incorrect and uncomfortable
>conveniently swastikas are put on doors
Bongs, man. Bongs.

>conveniently swastikas are put on doors

Pig parts on the stoop of a mosque is the "new thing".

>being pro muslim refugee is anti semetic

can we meme this into the mainstream? SJWs will be BTFOed once and for all once the jews start whining about this.

>anti semetic

You could apply that to misogyny and homophobia as well, though anti-semitism would be harder to debate and more fun to watch them try.

Anti semitic chucklefucks are going to get BTFO hard by the Trump Administration over the next 8 years.

Jews rock!

Have another based Jew.

Stay salty, libshit.

High Muslim population areas such as London and Birmingham.
+ leftists pushing even moderate Brexit supporters to the far right, where they get red-pilled.
+ Leftists hating jews because muh Israel and right wingers hating Jews because Merkel, Schulz, bankers, everything.

Jews dug themselves a pretty big hole DESU.

Flooded our country with people who hate them, while trying to stab us in the back with the EU to make us hate them, while pissing off both political sides that now hate them.

Jews got too ambitious.

Man you must love the cock.

Who knows? Maybe this time Iran.

ITT: Sand niggers who didnt get the memo that Sup Forums is a zionist board

And the common factor iiiiiis : Muslims!

FUCK OFF, NAZI

Anti-semitic libtards...

>American Jews voted 70%-25% in favor of Clinton over Trump, poll shows
timesofisrael.com/american-jews-voted-70-25-in-favor-of-clinton-over-trump-poll-shows/

nigga u ghey
xvideos.com/video3433322/april_oneil_tittyfuck_compilation