Why does Trump reset the heroic effort of Obama to Iran

Why does Trump reset the heroic effort of Obama to Iran
to prevent the expansion of nuclear weapons?
To expose US to the risk of nuclear attack?

>If you dont allow terrorists in your country they win

He seeks an excuse to start a war. Iran has signed the deal. This means they follow the consensus of the international community and not just one nations extremist views. If the treaty is revoked Iran will have the freedom to build a nuclear weapon RIGHT NOW because they would not be subjected to inspections. The bill authorizing US military force against Iran has been already introduced for this exact reason.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Must be pretty easy when everyone that says no to you ends up in jail. Is he saying Trump should do the same?

Says a guy who believes a man talked to an angel in a cave a long time ago.

Can he and his supporters take responsibility
if ISIS gets nuclear weapons through Iran?

We have bill mills in every state churning out laws that were written in secret. The US has been pass the point of no return for decades. I don't trust Trump, but he's doing a great job at pissing off the limousine liberals and SJWs, which is extremely entertaining.

Says a man who believes a virgin gave birth

>the heroic effort of Obama to Iran
>to prevent the expansion of nuclear weapons?

"here's 150 billion dollars, now don't spend it on a nuclear weapons program"

"ok kaffir I promise, may the great god judge me" *raises index finger and grins muslimly*

Bill Clinton made an agreement with NK a while back and, as a result, Kim has nukes. Obama made a similar deal with Iran. Now US politicians will have another boogeyman with nukes to keep Americans in a state of fear.

(((Rosenburgs))) gave the soviet union nuclear technology.

You replied to a shill copypasta. I mean look at the flag for fucks sake.

>muslimly
kek'd

> political novice
> don't realize that this is why he has the job

hi ctr

Iran would know a thing or two about travel bans, Carter was the political novice who instituted a travel ban against Iran/shia land which is still up to this day. Jesus, Carter is such a fucking islamaphobic racist peanut farming privileged white shitlord nazi bigot fasciiiist.

These idiots will believe any fairy tale. I'm smart because my money is going to scientology, and I'm going clear.

Iran is gay.

Thats about it.

You have to drop $500 million by helicopter if you want travel ban, duhhhhh.

Kebab needs a new Ferrari

That looks like a clown, where's that pic from?

If Iran thinks its bad, its good

The iran nuclear deal is litterally the Munich agreement

Because Obama already gave them nukes, they have what they want, they have no reason to try and play nice anymore, so Iran can be as outspoken and inflammatory as they want.