Australia BTFOed

This is what happens when you try to shitpost to the leader of the Shitposting world.

First he embarrasses Sharia May and now BTFOs the Prime Emurapist. The Anglo alliance is falling apart

This is fucking emberassing. We cannot let this man have the nuclear chodes.

>The Anglo alliance is falling apart
I like the sound of it.

This reply is 'the worst by far'

Thanks thats what i was going for. So when are you poos gonna take over the world? Us Americans are retiring from the world police position we need someone to step up.

lol you shit in the streets

>Us Americans are retiring from the world police position we need someone to step up.
I don't think this world can handle our policing, pic very related.

>Aussie PM takes a nap when refugee crisis happens
>Gets backlash, and decides to take advantage of a mentally incapacitated half white president
>New president takes over, tells Aussie PM we're not a fucking warzone
>Hilarity ensues

Seriously, what the fuck is Aussie PM thinking?

lol
>What is Melbourne poop beaches

Trump literally hung up on the Australian PM. He didn't even do that to fucking Mexico.

Call was supposed to be an hour, only lasted 25 mins.

You faggots better not cozy up to China now, you're still our bitch.

Wow, Australia totally was defeated in a conversation where America FUCKING RAGE-QUIT (AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Insert 25 cents to continue Trump, lol.

Seriously, you don't win an argument by rage-quitting.

Is it ironic that india is talking about shitposting?

Didn't Trump just a week ago specifically state that he was going to honor this deal?

well if it means that the US won't take those refugees from Australia, it is some sort of win no?

He also accused him of trying to "send us another Boston bomber".

To be fair, the deal is terrible. Obama agreed to trade Australians a chance of Mexicans for their goatfuckers.

Let's be honest, beaners are bad but Muslims are worse. Why would Australia even make this deal unless they were desperate to get rid of the fuckers.

They are already pretty cozy to China considering Australia is just a huge American Military base.

We are the second best shit posters here, we even have maps to prove it.

Not now, since Australia challenged him for a shitposting duel.

Will you poo in loos side with us during the great crusade against the yellow Chinese menace?

Not really a ragequit, Trump basically just shut Turnbull down and told him to fuck off.

Expect an apology from Australia soon.

Curry with the spicy comebacks

>Trump is going to start WW3 because he couldn't handle Australias bants.

Sad!

Only if you fatasses stop selling weapons to the Pigsty on our northern border

There's a lot of uncorroborated claims flying about at the moment about who knew what while the MSM fans this flame.

I honestly hope not. This plan was made between Obama and Turnbull, an exchange of non-citizens. It was a bad deal, for both countries.

Poo in ocean

>Trump can be out-bantered

Not even Australians have that power.

Australia don't take shit from nobody.

>crusade against the yellow Chinese menace?
We will be leading those crusade. We hate Chinks more than you.

Australia is fucking pathetic. It's time we invade these shitbags immediately

M8 in WWII Americans took thousands of Aussie women. They even rioted because of it in the thousands, be we shot a few of them and put them back in their place.

This, what the fuck is wrong with people. This is bad for both countries. Is it hard just to agree it's a shit deal.

That's the made in India mud (poo) bath. That's our biggest export to Ausgaylia.

> leader of the shitposting world

#NOTMYPRESIDENT

come on Aussies.

Take the sheep.

You're okay India. Please save me a position as a white servant once you become a super power.

We'll stop the shipments. We need your street poo reserves to make the explosives with which we will wage war upon the enemy.

But seriously, that's good to hear. We will need every ally we can get. I'd rather have India at the top of the world than those damned yellow goblins.

That map is bullshit. It's literally just a tsunami map that someone relabeled.

poo in the loo
o
o

i
n

t
h
e

l
o
o

You guys are alright too mate.

>We will need every ally we can get.
You are thinking China to be too powerful, They are fucking pathetic at war. Even in the Indo-China war, which was a surprised attack and a war between 12000 Indians and 80000 chinks, they were fucking pathetic.

Oh look, the Talibani sleeper cell has been activated.

>have more men
>still have less casualties

you do know the americans are also kicking your H1-B holders out right

Poo

Less the brain drain the better.

Why is Sharia May such a whore? Princess Diana seems like a faithful woman against her.

"The Australian Government, lacking confidence in Australia’s capability to defend itself, had expressed its willingness to accept a supreme commander in the south-west Pacific - initially - from either Great Britain or the United States. Although MacArthur’s appointment had been discussed for some time, it was only confirmed after the devastating loss of the Philippines to the Japanese. Australia’s security became a vital link in the future American offensive against Japan, providing a base from which they could fight the Pacific war. From the Australian perspective, the US offered the opportunity for strategic protection as well as the acquisition of weapons and personnel with which to fight the Japanese." we used to be Boros, what happened?

Turnbull is a jew and Australians seem to naturally hate the government regardless of who's in.

We're sending those fackin cunt refugees back to Rooland.

>Australians seem to naturally hate the government regardless of who's in.
This, I know an Aussie woman and talking to her about politics always feels like Australians just hate every PM of theirs. They don't even wait for the new PM to assume the office to protest against him.

>australia getting out-shitposted

>The Anglo alliance is falling apart

I hope so, Anglo whites are the Jews greatest ally