SHILL AWARENESS THREAD

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS

I am going to put some infographs in this thread on how to spot shills. Please save any of those infographs on your hard drive and repost them to others as well.

This is especially crucial now that Sup Forums is constantly under shill attack and in danger of subversion.

NEWFAGS, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO READ, DON'T BE AN EMBARRASMENT AND LURK THIS THREAD NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica(dot)se/List_of_*chan_boards
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mods please don't delete this immediately, the people need this information, we have a fucking shilling emergency here

LAST ONE
bump the thread if you are reading, please
more people need to see this

GAS THE FUCKING KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

1488 1776

For old times sake..

Cool, but we already know how to read shills man, we've become experts on spotting them

oh fug
we ebin ged inbaded gere
fugggg

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

braise geg

you can't expect a community of anonymous fags and now an influx of reddfugees to not respond to bait and shill threads.

too many newfags up in this place though who need to be brought up to date with meme wars

S H A D I L A Y

What's the ratio of actual shills vs. LARPers?

Daily reminder that Mods protect shills. I was warned for saging "I regret voting trump" spam threads.

If they shit on any good idea, its a shill
If they shit on you for trying to make things better, its a shill
If they whine like a white Uni feminist, its a shill

Thanks for spreading awarness, Estonia. CTR shills are everywhere nowadays. That said, I seriously regret voting for Trump and we can't let that maniac get the nuclear codes.

bretty gud

post more redpill graphs or pics about confirmed shills ITT, let's bump this

jews already control everything just accept that they rule now and evolve into their ideal world.

everything in your life goes to shit if you don´t accept progressive values and jewish ideologies

Sup Forums doesn't belong to you anymore. IT BELONGS TO OUR ORGANIZATION NOW. No safe haven for racists.

>Mods protect shills

Is there any record of who pays for this site?

> ywn be 16 again with a promiscuous scene gf qt who works part time at the hot topic

why even live

Whads ur fabrit sip?

I hate this slut so much.

this site will not be around for much longer. That's all I can say for right now. I am glad though knowing that what I did greatly contributed to why this site will go away.

bump

>. IT BELONGS TO OUR ORGANIZATION NOW.

They are not on 8chn yet, they cannot conquer their sheer defensive layer of paranoid autism, but Sup Forums is very close to falling already. Look at how you cannot have a white nationalist thread here anymore without people calling you racist or "memearrow white", this is fucking insane.

I thought sage doesn't work in Sup Forums

shitposters are more in numbers, but shills make the most posts

indeed, and this thread will shut down soon too

I got warned as well for saging a shill thread. Guess a mod is getting paid to shill? Or they have been infiltrated?

Take this

BEGONE, KEK WILL PROTECT US AGAINST YOUR KIND

>start hating something that a group likes

>start studying said group

>discredit said group by saying anyone who sounds like said group is being ingeniune (i.e. a schill)

>anons fall for it hook line and sinker

seriously guys theres no one more malleable and controllable than the typical user.

e b i n

bump

gud one belgiabro

I don't know why mods punish the righteous, it's as if they want Sup Forums to become the next Sup Forums

i didn't think Sage worked either...thought that was carry over from 2chan

bump

aaaaaaand /thread

it's like you expect us not to be absolute shitposting fucktards?

> Please save any of those infographs on your hard drive
>your hard drive

this is not how any of this works, or are you an idiot on purpose?
they want to subvert us with low-quality posting and creating artificial dissent
just go on 8chn's Sup Forums sometimes, and you'll see how a shill-free environment looks like

>your hard drive
this is grammatically correct though, falling behind in your english lessons there Ivan

thx

i remember it used to work a while ago, there appeared "ID: HEAVEN" when someone saged a thread, why the fuck did they remove that feature?

lol, not saving any of this.

>lol
fucking reddit I swear to god GET OUT

Somebody inform them

Don't be a dick.
Sup Forums is clearly being spammed by liberals...if you're one of them, get fucked.
Estonia bro has good info and is trying to help

nice false flag/slide thread; fuck you.

>missing your life before you took the red pill

fuck...I do.

is there a feedback form in this site somewhere?

he is probably just a newfag, he will learn, but thanks desu

>shill anger
don't give a flying fuck, kill yourself retard

CTR does not understand pol. They try to piss us off, to discourage us. But the reason people come here is to get pissed off. The whole point is to share cases of black-on-white crime the media refuses to cover, or the narcissism of women that's destroying the West. This anger is what motivates us.

They are paid to be here, or, just as pathetic, they think they are on some moral crusade. We are here for free.

They are here because they are losing, and they are losing because they are here, motivating us.

There is a rise of shills on Sup Forums and it is becoming a serious mang

never was on reddit though and you still havent got the joke.
>Don't be a dick.
No.
>spammed by liberals
thanks cpt.obvious.
I never woul have thought (pic related)
thats a shill, good example

How do I know you're not just shilling for eight chan?How do I know you aren't one of their mods? u think most of these storm weenies, libtards, and vidiots that go on herer are seriously cut out for some serious intelligence wars?You think you are doing this of your own free will? You don't think your mindset has been modeled from the get go? WHen you first made your fucking facebook profile and wondered onto Sup Forums for the first timeI mean where else do you go for your news?
where else do you go for your validation?How can I decide weather I like something if I haven't made at least 5 threads about it on Sup Forums?

face it

no web site is safe
no group is safe

all of them can be EASILY infiltrated
all of them can have their user base EASILY destabilized and manipulated.

>how do I know you aren't just tracking my cookies. and scraping my youtube information, and have bots create threads based on my search history?

or better yet why don't we have a thread that teaches a new artificial intelligence program that just now has come online and theres no way companies could have several of these things running on forums all over the place.You underestimate my need to fit in and be accepted user. I could give two shits what you think and whatever authority you are hiding behind to give you an air of credibility. AS LONG AS I SOUND LIKE AN INSIDER THERE'S GOING TO BE IDIOTS THAT WILL ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT AND THERE'S NO WAY TO CORROBORATE IT!!!!you think you find find out truth other than personal ones. Thats fucking real cute.

>shill free
Bitch, please.

i know it is painful, funnily enough I used to one of the fags back in the end of 00's who loved the shit out of emo fashion and music and wanted a emo slut gf, but times have changed, now shits all political

I know satan

Not that I know off,
just start this thread on that and other big chan's boards, in the same or similair vein of Sup Forums and Sup Forums, to avoid banning or pruning.
and let's hope for the best.

The idea is that they can adapt like we did to the shills, and thus stand less vulnerable to infighting, and infighting amongst the chans.

Also don't mention Sup Forums. in case of cognitive dissonance.

Good luck and God-speed user, I archived most images posted here.

is that a scar or a fat line?

Checked

then show some proper fucking behavior and fall in line with the general consensus instead of posting low-quality thinly-veiled sarcasm

indeed

I want to believe this but I just don't know if this will ever stop or they will finally manage to actually make Sup Forums the new Sup Forums where "69 names my dick" is the highlight of the day

maybe not entirely shill free, but relatively speaking, it really is. They self-police pretty well and call out the shills immediately.

>concern trolling
I am not gonna listen to your demoralizing drivel

I was not online since yesterday midday.
How did the shill invasion yesterday go? And was the /asg/ ANTI-SHILL General successful with anything?

Do newfags still bump shill threads?

people on 4chin also noticed the scar line but it's not confirmed

sounds like good tactics, thanks desu. Which chans are the biggest or even relevant at all?
Also, there are places like kuvalauta and krautchan where they are not speaking english and I cannot communicate really well

>They self-police pretty well and call out the shills immediately
Thats true, but they are a paranoid safe space now.
I don't want a safe space, i just want a Sup Forums where obvious shills get banned, when the infestigation makes the board useless.

>/asg/ ANTI-SHILL General
it got deleted by the mods, that is why I made a separate thread

>Do newfags still bump shill threads?
does the pope shit in the woods? all the fuckin time. If I was a mod I'd start banning people who get too carried away with responding to ">implying implying white" b8 threads

that doesnt work that way topkek
you dont even know what you checking
>then show some proper fucking behavior
the fuck you think you are missy?
>instead of posting low-quality thinly-veiled sarcasm
>thinly-veiled
The sarcasm was so fat that it had high blood pressure and couldnt move out of the bed without help.

Why did it get deleted? Because of the "sagebomb shill-threads who have over 88 replies" proposal?

>Thats true, but they are a paranoid safe space now.
I personally lurk 8chn a lot but cannot post very often, they immediately throw temper tantrum because of some wrong word I used, but they have very high quality discussion going on as well, so it's a mixed bag

I just came from the Defund Universities Thread.

Three shills in a row getting massive amounts of (you) s from faggots who don't understand.

I think something might be broken, new fags can no longer assimilate properly with all of the shill threads.

Kek
You guys are too paranoid
Shitposters sometimes shill for free
Sup Forums is easy to trigger
Just post anti trump and anti fascist memes and you can expect replies from faggots who are so fucking (((triggered)))

Its so nice trolling Sup Forumstards
By pretending to shill kek
It takes a strong and unbrainwashed mind to stroll through this cesspoop you call Sup Forums

Praise Kek
Long live the God Emperor Trump

sad thing is I don't know, the discussion was going rather well, there was very limited shitposting going on, then when I refreshed it was 404

>sagebomb shill-threads who have over 88 replies
where was that one, kek? Also, shill threads that have 88 replies are already done their job, it's better to just report them early on

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>I got warned/banned for "saging".
Get the fuck out, you're not welcome here.
>I thought saging "didn't work on Sup Forums".
You get out too.

You wanna know how I know you don't belong?

>Three shills in a row getting massive amounts of (you) s from faggots who don't understand.
I know your pain, HWNDU general also is suffering from low quality reddit-tier memeing, I avoid HWNDU threads altogether usually

fuck off malaysian island monkey I already saw you making a stupid b8 thread
go drink bleach and kill yourself, underage shitface

All you Sup Forumstards need to do is spam pro trump, pro conservative, and redpill threads, if you really want to take part against them.

And for god sakes, newfags and lurkers should fucking ignore shill threads. They are only feeding them, they are trolls, ignore shill threads and boom theyre gone

>Shitposters sometimes shill for free
If someone makes 50 times the completely same thread, with not even a full sentence in OP, then they are not just fishing for (You)s, they try to derail the board.

Take a look in the "successful" shill-threads — most oft them have a 1-post-by-ID OP and two people who constantly bump the thread, with spam.

if you are such an oldfag, why did you forgot to quote the post, kek

This Proposal:

> PROPOSAL
In case that our board gets unusable today too and newfags or shills bump shill threads, i want to suggest the following measurements:

If a shill thread reaches >88 replies, someone links to the shill thread in the General, and we sagebomb it together. Always just one thread at a time.
We don't need to sagebomb it until it reaches bumplimit, we just need to spread enough awareness in that thread, so that no newfag will reply again (if they still do this, we brought them at least closer to the bumplimit).

But the bad thing about sagebombing is, that the posters who do it spend their time with it and don't have time to create some quality content.
So i suggest that everyone who was part in the sagebombing, replies to some quality-thread on page 10 which he thinks is important, so that they will get bumped.

Lets be realistic:
We will get about 5-10 people who join us. If everyone posts just 3 times "You are obviously a Shill, sage" in the shill thread, we have 30 replies. Thats enough to scare newfags away.

Not all malaysians though
Most of them are just trolls.
Me, i like Sup Forums and i am a white supremacist, even if im not white.

Call me mike, maldraw or monkey or nigger, i don't give a shit.
You are based estonia

why the heck does your tone change over by the next post

>1-post-by-ID
this should be a fucking sticky not to respond to any "1 post by this ID" threads

Not gonna lie, former khajit here. I enjoy sneaking around in jail, but in all seriousness, you have to get me out because im innocent of this crime.

Lets create an /asg/ Anti-shill General after this thread again.

The shills will attack soon. Their attacks were always at those times.

I will be honest, you need mods to join your side if you want the shill threads to be banned, they multiply like mushroom. Sometimes i just take time off from Sup Forums because of rapid decline in redpill thread

Im tired from drumpf and btfo threads that sometimes i just want to kill myself

Bump. Fuck the shills

>this should be a fucking sticky not to respond to any "1 post by this ID" threads
The 2 guys who bumped the thread with Anti-Trump spam > 50 times (a canadian >30 times and a murican 20 times) were shills too. It did not get bumped by newfags.

How many combos does one man need?

Man stop being so suspicious
Im just here to troll you
And im doing it for free
Been here even before moot turn Sup Forums into the shithole

ok sorry your post looked like a b8 desu

saved your proposal into a notepad file, will copypaste or synthesize it later

also, starting to slowly run out of non-naked wimmen to post, fug

Have courage friend. The more they shill here the more redpilled they become. They have no idea who they're facing with

Thanks belgium
Please do your part in electing a far right or conservative leader
We don't want brussels 2.0 to happen again
Close your doors to niggers like me and your country will be a safe place again.

fuckin hell, it's almost like reading my own thoughts. We really need to take action to improve this community, we cannot afford to lose out on oldfag memewar veterans like this

thx desu

>The 2 guys who bumped the thread with Anti-Trump spam > 50 times were shills too
fuckin hell

Quite possible. I got banned for encouraging using gore to purge the shills in an anti-shill thread. We should definitely bring back gore

can confirm, I actually shitposted some leftie bullshit here just about year ago, then got redpilled on kikes and hitler

surprisingly lot of belgium posters here actually, a lot more than frenchposters for example

>encyclopediadramatica(dot)se/List_of_*chan_boards
Sorry I rushed the research.

For other language chans and other chans, you will either need to learn the language(Even if JUST understandable enough, or work together with a user that speaks English&Writes english, and is willing enough to help you translate documents and threads.

Good luck.

Here's David Brock's (and George Soros' funded) $40 million dollar new shill plot

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

But here's the thing
Hillary spent 1.7 BILLION
and we still won

>we did it from our basements
>we did it in our spare time
>we did it for the lolz
>we did it for FREE

And we still won

Why did we win? Because there has to be truth behind an idea, or a meme, in order for it to spread

Normies didn't really KNOW what was going on even though they could recognize truth when they heard it, but after yesterday they are fully awake now

I got temporary banned for replying on a shill with gore too.

>We should definitely bring back gore
I remember back in 2009 in Sup Forums this worked very well. Heck, I would be willing to figure a way to shill myself and start spamming gore all over if I could. This would drive so many redditfags and shills away, since they probably haven't seen gore never in their lives.

THE GETS, AND THE COMBO, THAT DIDN'T GET C-C-C-COMBO BROKEN.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU NORMIE PLEB!!!!

Read the rules of the internet you nigger.