SUPERPOWER BY 2050

Its over guys, some traitor gave them the scythe

>youtube.com/watch?v=9Im_8sI0QFQ
>After one day of scythe trials in the field, they recognized its potential, and Vivek suggested that the next Spring harvest of winter wheat would be a good opportunity to launch the scythe in India. During March/April 2016, he had organized demos in 30 villages covering most of the Uttar Pradesh state and beyond, reaching as far as Bilaspur (in Odisha), and Indore (in Madhya Pradesh). In one of the villages, the demo was attended by the Minister of Agriculture himself. Participants all agreed that the scythe is an appropriate alternative to a sickle.

Other urls found in this thread:

tmzworldnews.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/
youtube.com/watch?v=a8oW2Wpe1TI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought they were a superpower by 2020

We always had scythes idiot, even your gods carry them. The dude just added an extension to a scythe, stuff like that is called "Jugad" here.

Maybe now with the scythe technology

Sure, thats why everyone is using a sickle on this village

Sickles are more handy and since we employ a hell lot of laborers due to slavery and cheap labor on our farms, scythes usually end up creating a literal bloody mess.

how the fuck are you connected to the internet?
get a fucking tractor you cave man.

You pagan hindus are really disgusting stupid people. You poor fools cover yourselves in shit all day and night long, stinking of curry, and then rape your disgusting monkey women with long metal rods like the bitches you all are. All your country is good for is raping western tourists, rewriting history, and blaming the white man for holding you down. I can't wait to see the chinese and the muslims wipe the floor with you illiterate slaves of Britain. Britain, a small island, DESTROYED your people and made all of you and your ancestors slaves. You are all a bunch of keyboard warriors, and India is indeed, a shithole country filled with shit eating, shitskinned people.

Something something Grapes of Wrath

>scythes usually end up creating a literal bloody mess.
No you guys are just fucking retarded that can't use tools made a thousand years ago.

It was a good run while it lasted - I for one see the new world order led by the Hindu Indian superpower soon to arrive as being less bad that many of the alternatives.

sheeeeeeit it's fuckin happening. I can feel the awesome superpowerdom all the way over here. India on a good track NAO!

We have tractors, we also have the cheapest fuel. But our labor is free, we don't even need to pay them money.

We landlords hire them, the grow, cultivate and harvest the crops like wheat and rice, take care of it and we in return give a few portion bags of the crop so they can feed themselves for a year and we sell the rest.

Can someone shoop a horse cock over that hanging belt thing to satisfy my initial curiosity prior to expanding the pic?

Something you fail to understand is that if it does become a super power, it won't be that way for long.

With the evolution of economics from employment-economics towards automation-economics, the countries with the highest populations will in fact be worse off. Low-density countries (lots of land and resources, low populations relative to that land) will be the super powers 2120-onwards. India is high density, low land. You'll be a super power for the blink of an eye, before being left to the pages of history.

All shitposting aside, Russia, Canada and Australia will be the strongest economic and military powers of the 22nd century.

Sorry Asif, India still basically won all their wars against Pakistan.

>scythe project 2016

then what the fuck did they mean by this shit?

our guys used it as a weapon in the middle ages. They're gonna fuck themselves up

yeah but first Australia will have to win a war with the emus. Word is last time around you got clobbered

>then what the fuck did they mean by this

Emu meme me all you want friendo, at least we don't have designated shitting streets.

if you can tame the outback you'll be a superpower Oz

but you'll have to keep your neighbours in the north in check

Well as you can clearly see, they are the hired farmers. The land isn't their's, they can't afford tractors so Scythe is a pretty big deal for them.

>we don't even need to pay them money.
That's called slavery you fucking savages.

>tfw indians will never know what it's like to take a normal satisfying firm poo in loo due to a lifetime of diarrhoea.

>That's called slavery you fucking savages.
You are saying it like its a bad thing even though the foundations of your country was laid on that.

You're confusing UK with USA. Also I'm pretty sure USA could have managed without slavery, although slower.

We conquered and enslaved the races of other nations (such as yours KEK).

You're not supposed to enslave your own people you retarded pooman.

>Indians in charge of slavery

That's literally a feudal system m8

>there was no serfdom in England
Now you are just lying

>My gramps would beat my ass if I ever used a scythe like that
Me and my dad hated my Granpa. The guy was a total tool. Since he was the only son of a landlord, piece of shit had 11 kids with my grandma and a couple dozens with the wives of poor and lower classed farmers.

>Implying UK treated its colonies better than American slaves

>You're not supposed to enslave your own people you retarded pooman.
Well they are our niggers. Keep off.

Yup.

The difference is lad, that took place nearly 1500 years ago for us.

India has only just advanced to that stage.

>work for a yearly wage payed in product

1 year long contracts aren't slavery retard.

What you need in a mop. How will you clean all the poo in the loo with a scythe? Sad!

>SUPERPOWER BY 2050
Thanks to Trump reforming H1B visas. Now you guys might be able to keep and retain your best and brightest citizens. However if you keep sending your people abroad then you will lose your chance as a superpower.

it's the dictionary definition of indentured servitude.

>Leaf education

>Implying UK treated its colonies better than American slaves
but you said they laid foundation of their country on slavery, while in reality they were powerful before colonialism even started

>wagecucks are not serfs

Heh

LOL

I'm sorry, is that supposed to count for something? One shitskin kills another, surprise surprise nothing fucking happens

>SUPERPOWER
>Not using PooperPower.

>2016+1

Come on lad.

That's no pure blood indian. At least 50% white genes

lol gotem there. dots btfo

Can foreigners buy land in India?

Indians are funny, I like that they're rarely violent in the west.

And that's why you will always be a shithole nation of slaves.

I think it's MO in brownface

Actual Indian here. AMA.

Yes. Commercial. Forget buying farmland though.

>vivek

Have you ever seen a scythe before this thread?

she looks latina. It's just a cosplay

Damn my dreams just collapsed ;_;

If only I was retard enough to understand a leaf

You can but not a farmable/fertile land.

That's because we know you will deport us, start deporting your niggers to Africa instead of shooting them down and they will end up being more civilized than anyone on the planet.

>she looks latina
So half native

honestly how wide spread are designated shitting streets? Since you have internet I assume you have a toilet too, but do common folks really shit mostly on streets? No need to lie. We're all anonymous here

>scythe

Yes I have watched Supernatural TV show.

:(

Some day.

> losing that third world squat

DON'T DO IT POOS! I know it seems great at first but a lifetime of poor mobility awaits.

you're doing it wrong, just remember to keep your heels on the ground and you can squat for hours

>labor is free
India needs a good deadly plague.
Europe started investing more in labor saving device due to Black Death killing 1/3rd of the population.

Holy shit Britain how did you not manage to teach these third world shitskins a little civilisation while you owned them for three hundred years Jesus Christ. They're literally a thousand years behind the rest of the world. Feudal societies and just now inventing scythes, you can't make this shit up.

>how wide spread are designated shitting streets?

No designated shitting streets. In villages you'll see people going there. Situation is improving but there are stats which are very bad.

> Since you have internet

I'm actually stealing from the apartment nearby.

wtf? You use 'retard' to describe someone smarter than you? backwards-ass bourgeoisie

We are immune to them

You guys are just jealous because you don't have a feudal society.

>You use 'retard' to describe someone smarter than you?
Someone is thinking too highly of them.

>India have weapons of mass food production
I think that's grounds for war lads

>Someone is thinking too highly of them
Is it me? Am I thinking too highly of Indian bourgeoisie?

why didnt they have scythe technology when everyone else uses tractors and shit

As an indian who visits that shitstain of a country every other year over the summer, I can confirm India is actually the shitties place on earth. The skin color of everyone there is the color of shit, their religion is so embedded into society that they hate others who aren't hindu and indian. Especially the niggs. Also no hot water there and they recently got western toilets instead of a hole in the ground and also the power goes out every day and its normal

No leaf, I am talking about you. You are not smart you fucking leaf. Is it simple enough to make you understand?

These are the people to farm other people's land so get grains to feed themselves. You think they can afford to buy a fucking tractor?

What state do you go to?

Deport this coolie nao

>As an indian
KYS you fucking cowardly piece of shit. And never ever use that phrase ever again. You are in America, call yourself an Americans, don't use us to leech off the diversity benefits in America.

No you brain-dead shitskin, the owner of the farm had the tractor which he hired someone to use to harvest his crops for him. That's how you manage to be both in this millennia technology-wise and now you only have to feed one or two guys for a year instead of hundreds.

Thinking this some more, they'll probably be fine. Google "celtic hip". Western Europeans probably only invented the scythe because our deep hip sockets make squat walking such a pain. You wouldn't know anything about that, of course, Mr. Dalmatian Hip.

I think the owner feeds them peanuts and rakes in the big bucks. Thats how these things work. A bit like slavery

Meh, We are generous people. We like feeding people.

Ahmedabad, but I go to hyderabad and delhi every now and then too.

You aren't generous, you're just incapable of higher levels of intelligent thought. That's why you languished in literal shit and had to be civilised by white people, who's old colonial infrastructure you're still using to this day. Third worlders should be thankful.

>Now you guys might be able to keep and retain your best and brightest citizens.
>Implying they will not go to Europe and UK

>had to be civilised by white people

You and I we both know India had pretty good civilization before white people came.

>TIL that leafs are pretty much Morons when it comes to world history.

now THATS what I call patriotic 62

A shitty caste based society and technology straight out of 200 AD
>TIL
And of course you're a fucking redditor too. Why do Indians literally AND figuratively shit up everything they touch?

The reason they hate history is because they have none of their own. The only thing they have for themselves is "muh white people".

It's the Europeans who did something worthwhile, and to that extent America did pretty good for itself. Still not a civilization, but Canada and NZ and Aus, the new colonies have nothing worth calling "civilization"

>A shitty caste based society
You have no idea what you're talking about.

>A shitty caste based society

How much Indian did you read about coming to the conclusion?

World existed before 200 AD lad.

India was one of the richest countries before the 'white people' came.

Richest in literal material wealth, which we came and exploited for actual purposes for you. In return you get railroads from 1840 that you still use today. Fair trade.

Canadians invented maple syrup. That is something m8

Not mineral wealth alone, Indian steel was considered one of the best in the world.

Clothing industry, the spices.
Indians paid 10x the price of railway while building it.
We had industry well before Europeans.

Again, you have no idea about civilizations that were 2000 years ago. The white people didn't "Teach" us anything.

that user is frustrated because even a country who literally 'shits on streets' has had better culture than he did. A country which once was great can become great again, but his never was, never will be.

If he doesn't know the history then it's sad.

but if he knows and is intentionally blind to things then it's sadder.

Plus USA will always be dominant over Canada. Canada will never grow out of USA's shadow. Its as if Canada is USA's bitch

Got a long way to go, Panjeet.

You refused to listen, so instead you shit in the street.

>Muh white supremacy
>Muh we taught you civilisation
Hmm. You need to teach that to your women too who are indulging in bestiality

tmzworldnews.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/

You are a fucking retard.

>India gets Independence in 1947

>Rail Network in 1947 - 66,000 km
>Rail Network now - 115,000 km

>Total Road Network in 1947 - 399,000 Km
>Total Road Network now - 4,240,000 Km

>Canada Rail Network now - 49,422Km

>Canada Road Network now - 1,042,300Km

>Canada was independent on 1867 and yet a country that gained its independence in 1947 has more than twice the rail and four times the roads you have.

>Also Canada is the second largest country in the world and India the the seventh.

So, shame on you.

>An american calling others disgusting and stupid

Modern day India may be a shithole filled with subhumans but America will never achieve the scientific greatness or spiritual enlightenment ancient India had. We pagans were far more than the rest of the world, Indus valley civilization was one of the most unique and strongest civilizations ever, far greater and beyond than all of Europe in its existence, despite sharing the same Indo-Aryan roots. Most of Chinese arts and spirituality is ripped right off the Vedas or learnt from the Indians, and Pakistan is a failed terrorist state that wouldn't last an hour in war against India just like the seventeen day war.

You sound rather butthurt and jealous, is everything alright senpai?

Most of Canada is uninhabitable though. Its' like 70% frozen tundra.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8oW2Wpe1TI

USA and Canada are like Batman and Robin

Guys, guys, enough. Europeans and Indians should be allied against the greatest threat: China.

How much in USD would I need to actually buy/setup this plantation type system that you're talking about? Sounds pretty comfy desu. How far would $1m get me?

>Gandhi has reached the Medieval Era!

>tmzworldnews.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/

From that study

"So when it comes to sex, most white women would prefer a Black man but they look toward their own white men when they are looking for a provider."

Did they really need a study to confirm that

>its a human scythe
>they have so many people that they literally use an actual person instead of a pole

I am beyond impressed
How do I delet thread

why does Blacked always have the best chicks ;_; it's hot & depressing to watch