Germany back to totalitarian practices

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-38842087?ocid=socialflow_twitter

A billboard is being towed from Poland to the UK in protest at media reports referring to World War Two concentration camps as Polish, rather than the work of Nazi Germany.

German television ZDF finds apologizing for saying "polish death camps" really uncomfortable, so a bunch of Poles decided to drive a huge banner through some major cities in Europe. German police stopped the vehicle at least twice, searched the passengers and the bus itself, but couldn't find anything so eventually they let them go, with a "strong recommendation" to "leave the city or there might be unspecified consequences" (source is the facebook page of the polish campaign)

Germans yet again try to blame someone else for their own history, and actively and consciously silence everyone who says anything uncomfortable. When you think about it at first it's not such a big deal, but after all this is trying to rewrite and manipulate history.

It's laughable that a country which perceives itself as the mecca of democracy and freedom uses its law enforcement units to tell a bunch of Poles who are not breaking any laws to get the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Righteous_Among_the_Nations
youtube.com/watch?v=MJiBjfvltQw
timesofisrael.com/do-the-words-polish-death-camps-defame-poland-and-if-so-whos-to-blame/
youtube.com/watch?v=jZXf5R58wLU
youtube.com/watch?v=uDpTcXQ8Na0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Polish_death_camp"_controversy#Operations_to_whitewash_German_responsibility_for_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agency_114
youtube.com/watch?v=MhzeRKskw4s
youtube.com/watch?v=VXNwcR-GoBo
youtube.com/watch?v=x4otlgyv5vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much more cucked can they be?
Any german will suck your dick and give you all his shekels if you name hitler. It's disgusting.

s-sorry

>APOLOGIZE!

APOLOGIZE

What happens after they apologize?

fuck off pollack

why should we apologize for something, that didn't happen?

>a bunch of Poles who are not breaking any laws
There's no such thing as a polack who doesn't break the law

If German work camps and concentration camps are called death camps then soviet gulags and Eisenhower's "POW camps" should also be called death camps.

its not about you being sorry for camps. its about you lying about its origin

No one sees Germany as anything other than the pile of shit it is

You cunts are more cucked than the leafs.
Get it together mate, you used to be cool

Enough of this shit. How long until people around the globe stop referring to WW2 whenever Germans become the subject of conversations. With Napoleon we did sick heinous actions to neighboring countries and yet no one gives us shit for that.

Why are Poles so obsessed by this shit?
A bunch of them were collaborators.

Why are they bringing it here?

Daily reminder that there were no deathcamps.
Only 38 thousand jews died in the work camps.

Police expected the billboard to be stolen... and the trailer... and the car

I support you Poland. God bless.

Pooland is the Mexico of Europe

Polen has never fully acknowledged and apologized for their citizens participating in the death camps and the Nazi war effort. Once they acknowledge their world war 2 past then, and only then, can they move forward. Denying that you once contributed to a horrible act creates situations similar to the oppression in Turkey towards Armenians and Kurds.

Germanistan is the second Turkey of Europe

>pokeball trying to pick a fight with Germany again
I thought it would teach you idiots to not annoy them by now. I mean, you started the fucking WW2 by attacking Germany first and when you got your shit pushed it, you cried around how they bullied you. I wonder if your shitty country will be this edgy when Germany stops sending the money your way and force feeds you some Ahmeds

>a country which perceives itself as the mecca of democracy and freedom

Germans think with their asses, apparently.

Watch your mouth Kuffar

Pay more money

because we don't want to pay reparations to jews

I am sure many poles were employed in those death camps
poles probably did most of the dirty work there, like the pluming and other stuff

We're gonna put the krauts in their rightful place. Arabs fuck their women, and we're gonna shove their history back in their rotten throats. That's all these animals deserve.

And why do brits go apeshit when someone mentiones that they are cowards and traitors?

And europe is the Israel of the west

Destroy it all Poland and godspeed

only prisoners were 'employed'

Because the truth hurts jew puppet cuckolds the most

lol What are you talking about?

Did we send a billboard to Pooland to tell you you're wrong?

>WAAAAHHH UK DIDN'T SAVE THE WHOLE WORLD KURWAAAA

Get over yourselves.

Beats being the Somalia of Europe, Achmed.

He's right, Auschwitz is rightful German clay.

>Why do you go apeshit?
>CAPS in response

I dont know how it was with poles, but in many slav areas the most brutal militias were locals, and they were happy mercilessly wiping out / raping the jewish population.

they were used as proxies by the nazis, sure, but some were very happy to volunteer for that kind of "duty".

maybe poland hands arent completely free of blood itself? i dont know

also no one would expect polacks to come up with the idea of a work camp anyway.

it was in like that in most EE states, but not in poland. not that we like jews so much but raporting/killing jews equaled collaboration with nazis which was punishable by death

So if a bunch of Germans were forced to do something terrible because of those in power over them, fuck all Germans.
But if Poles were forced to do something terrible because those in power over them, fuck all Germans.

Fuck off norway with your bullshit

that's where you are wrong mine norske venn, Poland never denied that a part of polish population collaborated with Germans during the occupation. It's just that collaborators were hunted and executed by partisans, collaboration wasn't a collective effort of the whole of population. Collaborators were condemned. A country that lost its independence yet again after regaining it for a short while is not a country that willingly and cheerfully accepts a hostile overlord (who, in addition, performs a genocide).

Few days ago there was a massive shitstorm when Lech Wałęsa, the fucking icon of bringing down communism, was revealed to have been an agent of SB (sort of secret communist regime police). Don't say Poland is trying to hide their history to appear more noble and guiltless while we found shit and revealed shit about a national hero in 2017.

Ww2 happened at a bad time, media power was just enough to spread world wide and control people, but there weren't ways for people to verify or compare the information that they were being given (no other sources, no internet to call out the bs).

>bunch of
like 1k or 10k? or maybe 20 mln or 40 mln

Those who gave the order were Germans and were in power due to the support of a sizable portion of Germans so yes, fuck all Germans. They can't go 50 years without trying to destroy Europe one way or another.

and then apologize again

the Koreans also do this shit to the Japanese

>excepting western media to be good
>being this much of a whiny little bitch you made a billboard

Poor show.

Explain kraut, why Poland saved more jews than any other country?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Righteous_Among_the_Nations

And then the slavs will fuck German women and the cycle begins anew

POLISH death camps. Are you dumb? Polacks chimped out so Germans had to put them down. Polacks are ungrateful pieces of crap

kek

yeah they don't like to remember here about collaborators, 1 mil or so volksdeutch didn't happen according to polish media, might as well say the whole thing didn't happen

>goyim have given up pretending the holocaust didnt happen and are just blaming it on poland

kek

But the sad part is that more Poles died in "death camps" than jews.

On top of that jews were doing pogroms on Polish citizens in Koniuchy, Huta Pieniacka and some other villages i fail to remember

Piss of you dirty untermensch.

Keeeppp the memory aliveeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=MJiBjfvltQw

prove it

It's kind of retarded. They cuck to everyone, they build a fucking Holocaust park monument thing in Berlin, but have trouble apologizing for factually inaccurate stupid shit or just not doing it in the first place. I mean there's autism on both sides about this, I too wish Polacks would stop dwelling on our past so much.

But NOBODY actually buys the idea that Polacks were behind all this, no matter how hard media will shill.

>But the sad part is that more Poles died in "death camps" than jews.

Bad goyim. Poles are just simple casualties of war. Remember the 6 gorillion.

Kinda hilarious how Germany media promote Ahmed dick in their ass but still trying to be strong in front of poles

sign above entrance to Auschwitz is written in nazi

Or it just their handlers tell them to do so:

timesofisrael.com/do-the-words-polish-death-camps-defame-poland-and-if-so-whos-to-blame/

Maybe joos are trying to guilt us into submission too.

Tell that to the Jews trying to extort money from us.

I can't imagine any jew guilting polish people. They would be just called greedy, ungrateful and would be told to fuck off.

kek'd

Because napoleon was freemason, they got him covered.

This propaganda is amazingly similar to the "apologize!" shill posting on Sup Forums

They are using us for a test bed

>poles

>Germany back to totalitarian practices
>back
They were never away from it. The only way to fix a german is bullet in the head.

DAILY REMINDER WHAT THIS OS ABOUT
This is not about Germany paying any shekels (yet) or apologizing, but ZDF (and other word media) lying (then running when loosing in court) and not leaving Poland alone with this disingenuous "Polish death camps" shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=jZXf5R58wLU
youtube.com/watch?v=uDpTcXQ8Na0

This is why this is happening - on purpose.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Polish_death_camp"_controversy#Operations_to_whitewash_German_responsibility_for_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agency_114

The truth hurts sooo much.

Kraits are the worst

>a lie something told many times becomes a truth
One thing that connects mankind is short memory. If we will let the gebels make their old shenanigans next generation we have history of 6 gorilions tortured by poles.

but the most death camps were polish and without help of the poles it wouldnt be possible to do that. Also there are many cases of massacres of jews comitted by poles.

I highly doubt that Krauts are doing this themselves. It's more like "remember Polish goyim, the camps are on your clay, also you could have prevented this, so you're not entirely without fault, also remember Jedwabne"

>this is how germans think
with this amount of whitewashing the next world war will come from Germany AGAIN but this time I doubt anyone will think twice about genociding you

>Germans yet again try to blame someone else for their own history, and actively and consciously silence everyone who says anything uncomfortable. When you think about it at first it's not such a big deal, but after all this is trying to rewrite and manipulate history.
>It's laughable that a country which perceives itself as the mecca of democracy and freedom uses its law enforcement units to tell a bunch of Poles who are not breaking any laws to get the fuck out

>Implying it wasn't always like that
>Implying germany is a democracy
>Implying germany is a free country

If you want...

Hello Dienststelle 114 and fuck off.

To everyone else in thread: read this No one wants to talk about this shit, it happened long time ago, no point in bringing that old corpse out of closet and beating Germans over the head with it. Problem is that Germans won't shut up about it and try to pin the blame on us for whatever dumb reason. If they didn't drag this corpse out of closet themselves and try to cram it into our closet no one would talk about concentration camps. If any Germans here are butthurt about "Poles trying to exploit your guilt" you can blame your agencies and your media for it, they brought it up. We just refuse to take their bullshit.

We were the first victims.

>pole
>complaining
Checks out. This is one reason why I hate you slavshits over white people.

Fuck off we had em too, and we'll make more of them when the time comes.

They were GERMAN death camps made for Polish kikes and other subhuman vermin

May God smite anyone who tries to give credit to fucking Slavs for this genius Germanic industrial engineering

Poland belongs to Germany too, the camps were all located on rightful Germanic Lebensraum

Didn't Poles hand jews / other dissidents over to the Nazis though? And co-opted in running some of the camps?

so how wrong is it, really?

>most death camps were polish
???
>without help of the poles it wouldnt be possible to do that
Oh, it's just bait.

>you started the fucking WW2
2/10

Newsflash: you're a germanized slav.

>muh Kriegsschuld
Fuck (((them))), I do not carry any guilt of my grandfathers supposedly actions. Only pride

>Also there are many cases of massacres of jews comitted by poles.
Like what? Jedwabne done by German SS/Gestapo?
youtube.com/watch?v=MhzeRKskw4s
Or the Kielce pogrom sparked by Soviet MBP/NKVD?
youtube.com/watch?v=VXNwcR-GoBo
Seriously, just start spamming
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agency_114
when such BS is surfacing, especially from a Germ.

OY VEY, never forget!

Polan can you take your Jews back pls? As a token of goodwill...

Well, then it hasn't been very successful, this strategy, has it?

And they still cling to it like a bunch of autists.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4otlgyv5vs

>polish death camps
Wasn't Witold Pilecki the one who revealed all that shit was going on? Weren't most the people in these "polish death camps" polish?
How long until it's revealed that Poland committed Katyn? Did they also fuck over Poland in the Yalta agreement? Did ww2 even happen or is it simply a polish ruse?

kill yourself

>line spacing = new fag / reddit refugee
fuck off.

Jews was collaboring too, I know stories of my grandpa jew sold other jews.
Despite that just Poles are blamed.

boring.
call me again once they actually do something.

Ah the cycle of the kraut
>iz good boy!
>I IZ ZE BEZT UND ZE VORLD!
>I...I KILL ALL!!!
>allies halp
>i dindu nuffin
Guess where we at.

Germans dindu nothing