LEAKED TRUMP AUSTRALIA PHONE CALL

President Trump phone call with Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull transcript leaked!!!

Rueters (February 2, 2017) - "The controversial phone call between US President Trump and Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull was recorded by Australian authorities and released to local Australian news networks."

Here is the conversation 8 minutes into the call:

>Turnbull: I also want to thank your government for agreeing to take 1250 refugees from us.
>Trump: Wait, wait, wait. The fuck you talking about, Turnbull?
>Turnbull: You don't know? President Obama promised to ta-
>Trump: Do I sound like President Obama, motherfucker?!!! Did I say Ooga Booga???!
>Turnbull: I...I...What's...What??
>Trump: Say what again, motherfucker! SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YA! I DOUBLE DARE YA!!!
>Turnbull: Please, Mr. Trump...
>Trump: Mr. Trump was my father, cocksucker! You call me MR. PRESIDENT, you limey fuck!!!
>Turnbull: I...I'm so sorry, Mr. President...
>Trump: Let me ask you something, Turnbull. Do you want me to grab your wife by the pussy?
>Turnbull: Mr. President, I never meant to...
>Trump: Listen to me, you snaggle toothed Scottish drunk faggot. Are you listening?
>Turnbull: Y...yes, Mr. President...I am... *sniff*
>Trump: One night, Turnbull, when you least expect it, I'm going to come to your house while you're sleeping.
>Turnbull: W...why would... *sniff* While I'm...
>Trump: I'm going to come to your house at night while you're sleeping, and I'm going to grab your wife's pussy. I'm going to grab it.
>Turnbull: ... *sniff* ... *sniff* *cough* ...
>Trump: I'm going to grab your wife's pussy. Then I'll grab your daughter's pussy. Shit, I'll even grab your dog's pussy...and there's not a god dammed thing you can do to stop me. *CLICK*
-------------End of Transmission ---------------

Holy Fuck, bros!!!! Australia BTFO!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DaveNYviii/status/827200643735642113
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we can't let this man get the nuclear codes ect.

Drumpf just couldn't handle aussie banter.

christ that was brutal
F

I know. I feel bad for the Australian PM.

>Liberals will actually believe this
I already got to make fun of my jackass friend for believing the Mexico shit.

that was funny, cant wait for the real phone call.

Are you saying this is fake news, bro?

Just name a time & place, bro. Anytime. Anywhere.

World Trade Center, September 1st 2001

Do Aussies even like Turnbull?

I kek'd

Don't worry, McCain is heroically on the case!
MAWA!

>World Trade Center, September 1st 2001
B...Brian? Brian Griffin?

"Muh tough phone calls" blown out
twitter.com/DaveNYviii/status/827200643735642113

The only good thing from McCain is his THICC daughter, Meghan.

Heh..d-doesn't phase us mate. They'll be b-best friends one day, you'll see.

9/11

>no "Fuck off, we're full"
ya goofed it

>Heh..d-doesn't phase us mate. They'll be b-best friends one day, you'll see

Hmmmmmmm

How do we know you're not an Abo who stole someone's electronic device?

Why would i want it to be on the terror attack, i want to bash his skull in and leave his corpse so the evidence goes away ten days later.

Not really. Half the country hates him automatically because he's right wing and then a great deal more hate him because he fucked over the massive political leverage LNP had over ALP by knifing the previous PM in the back in a leadership spill now it's come to light that he possibly bribed his way into leadership.

Only reason why he won an election is that Labor completely fucked up this country and there's no way people would let it continue.

Let's just keep in mind that we are arguing over where these illegals will end up. Neither country wants them, We are both based.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

>Trump: I'm going to come to your house at night while you're sleeping, and I'm going to grab your wife's pussy. I'm going to grab it.

I imagine Trudeau fapping like a good cuck while receiving that sort of call from Trump.

Fuck no.

He does nothing in terms of policy for the country. He just runs the country like a corrupt business and everything he does is behind closed doors and has to be leaked to the public for us to know about it.

I like his immigration policies, and he's keeping the left somewhat in their place. Literally everything else is shit.

Looks like you didn't read. Sad!

Fake and gay not even clise to sounding like trump

Someone do this with that grocery store pasta.

Is this real?

I want to fuck her so much.

that better be a fucking male you faggot

>this is serious

BRRRRRRRRAPTTTTTT

His face is rotting.

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Washington DC yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him to take in Australia's refugees or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen cement blocks in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept saying "I'm using this to build the wall, charge it to mexico", but after the lady explained that she can't bill the government of Mexico for cement blocks he eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter, saying "Okay, but we will be reimbursed! that I can tell you".
When she took one of the blocks and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each block and put them in a crate and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

This kills the Ausbro.

Instead of dog, should have said he'd grab his pussycat.

>War Ho