Trump could be impeached over immigration order

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317282-dem-lawmaker-congress-should-consider-impeaching-trump-if-he

Rep. Joaquín Castro (D-Texas) says Congress should consider impeaching President Trump if he orders federal agencies to ignore a judge's stay on parts of his controversial immigration order.

If Trump orders U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to ignore a federal judge’s emergency stay, Castro told BuzzFeed that lawmakers should begin the process of censuring and potentially impeaching Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYjlisHj6EM
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/01/29/flashback-obama-2011-suspended-iraq-refugee-program-six-months-terrorism-fears/
youtube.com/watch?v=NwkVItmUrDw
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317282-dem-lawmaker-congress-should-consider-impeaching-trump-if-he
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully. We need a pro-NATO guy.

Keep dreaming, faggots.

c'mon guys
we can do this!
a fascist can get impeached

Nope.

>a fucking leaf

>Joaquín
>Castro

Say no more senpai

Not gonna lie, former Trump support here. It's funny watching him go down in flames, but seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes!!

Am i doing it right you fucking leaf?

>Causing this much of a fuss over a lawful temporary travel ban
>We can totally impeach him guys!

Leftists are embarrassingly retarded. Trump is within his rights to ban immigration and travel from whichever countries he deems as threats to national security.

>Castro

kill yourself

Don't shoot the messenger, faggots.

Funny story: Andrew Jackson did literally the same thing when the Supreme Court ordered him to stop deporting Indians, and he survived impeachment by 1 vote.

So, cross your fingers. We at least have a majority, but if traitors like McCain or Collins defect we're in trouble.

>Castro told BuzzFeed
Nothing to worry about here.

s...s...s...say it with me

>...if he orders federal agencies...
>if
>IF
this is mere libshit conjecture

This. Anybody who is seriously believing he can be impeached is drinking in this manipulative emotional neoliberal Kool-aid. I see lawyers purporting this claims and anybody who reads the actual order, history, and the Constitution knows they're full of it.

Hannity and Carlson shouldn't be the ones pushing common sense, guys; they're the batshit ones.

This timeline is still the best timeline, though.

>c'mon guys
>we can do this!
>a fascist can get impeached

Nothing Trump has done is remotely fascist.

No one on the left seems to know what the fascist governments were like.

If trump was a fascist that judge would already be in a labor camp

why were carter and Obama not impeached?
Why did that judge not call THEIR EXACT SAME orders illegal?

Where was freedom of religion when obama was having Roman Catholic nuns pay for abortion under obamacare? Or harassing Christians to 'embrace' homosexuals and their attack on marriage?

I wonder though, can we impeach 2011 Obama, too? How does this work? You know so much and I, so little.

>Castro told BuzzFeed
are there any alternative facts to this?

good thing trump isn't deporting natives and the supreme court isn't doing shit.

GREAT TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED YOU GUISE!
>Pence becomes President
>Lefties: oh....ummm
Idiots.

Under a fascist you and your degenerate friends would be thrown out from plane to make human pizzas.

>>Castro told BuzzFeed
>are there any alternative facts to this?

who owns/funds buzzfeed anyway?

anyone know?

>(((messenger)))

>Impeach Trump for doing his job
sure why not

youtube.com/watch?v=SYjlisHj6EM

>D-Texas
Really makes you think

amazing that no one sees through this scam too
>trump does increasingly insane shit
>goes over the line, unconstitutional something
>gets impeached
>it's the christian conservatives regain power episode

Obama signed about three like orders breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/01/29/flashback-obama-2011-suspended-iraq-refugee-program-six-months-terrorism-fears/

Trump is basically done at this point if they're already considering impeaching him.

Sup Forums is too weak to meme him out.

Reddit will do it.

>this time america will see how great we are at leadership
>GIVE US ANOTHER CHANCE
>GOD WILL SAVE US
>AND OUR OIL

youtube.com/watch?v=NwkVItmUrDw

i wonder why this vid have so few views?

>Something Obama and every president before him has done
>Bill literally had swat teams dragging that little cuban shit elian gonzalez out of hiding and sending him home
>Libshits using anything they can to destroy this man and remove him from office for their globalist masters

I honestly think he rushed this for that very reason, to expose the hypocrisy further and get people talking about how fucking common this is in America.

PAY YOUR 2 %
A
Y

Y
O
U
R

%

For the same reason liberal propaganda with 2,000 views will take the #1 spot on Youtubes trending list.

Why tho?

Impeachment will only make him stronger & more popular with the base.

The same thing happened to ol slick willy.

Yes. Please impeach trump so we get pence. He will fuck you cucks over faster than you can say Woops

This is an appointed Obama judge, not the Supreme Court.

>could be
>"congress should consider"
>Joaquín Castro

B U I L D

W A L L

We are neutral country, dummkopf

Fucking this

What a dumb article

>Castro
>Mexican law intellectuals

>Castro told BuzzFeed
Confirmed fake news

Pay debts, fuckin retarded leaf.

Ever heard about autonomic justice system?

Yep. I knew it, redneck.

Republicans have majority of Senators and Congressmen. Republicans are backed by the working class and the military, frontline of law enforcement.

Good fucking luck with that.

honestly, I agree. But look at how ridiculous our diplomatic affairs have become already. We don't need to alienate our allies. Russia is a wishy-washy bitch that won't stick by us like the UK or Australia or even France.

>dem hoes ain't loyal

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317282-dem-lawmaker-congress-should-consider-impeaching-trump-if-he
As Obama would say: If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if...

Impeachment doesn't mean he leaves office you dumb cluck.

I hope Trump fixes the education system because its churning out idiots right now.

Another week, another desperate hope.

Meh. Let's go for it.

You've got entire countries virtue signaling over who's going to stick it to Trump harder, same thing going on in America but on a global scale.

If he backs up one inch they're going to try to push him for miles and he knows it.

Exactly!

>this is what 40 million shillbux buys you these days

Mr Trump ahora sí concuerdo con usted, por favor construya un muro hermoso y alto e impenetrable, que no vuelva a pasar ilegalmente ningún mexicano, guatemalteco o hondureño, etc, que no pase ninguna de nuestras semillas, de nuestras costumbres, que ni siquiera nuestras miradas puedan atravesarlo, asegúrese de reforzarlo bien y por ambos lados, para que no pasen más armas de allá para acá, que no venga ninguna empresa americana a contaminarse con los mexicanos, que no pase nada de su comida que tanto ha enfermado a nuestros hermanos, que nuestros jóvenes pierdan el deseo de ser como ustedes y se reencuentren a sí mismos y con su patria y su gente, que nuestro campo produzca lo que tiene que producir y alimente a los nuestros en lugar de pudrirse en las bodegas de los wallmarts, construya hondo, no vaya a ser que se pasen para allá los narcos y que tampoco pueda llegar nuestro petróleo, eso nos obligaría a ser más productivos en cuestión energética, tendríamos el impulso que tanto necesitamos para ser autosuficientes y obvio ya no los necesitaríamos para producir nuestra gasolina, ponga torres, drones (que inventó un mexicano) para que ningún arma apunte desde el otro lado del río a los desesperados por encontrar una mejor vida y terminan encontrando la muerte, para que los que se suben solos o con sus familias a la bestia dejando todas sus posesiones en busca del sueño americano despierten y empiecen a crear una nueva realidad latina incluyente, trabajadora, honesta, por favor coloque cuanto antes la primera piedra de la gran tumba norteamericana.

No he fucking can't...stop trying to spread your bullshit.

>Castro told Buzzfeed

>consider impeaching President Trump

Post yfw they'll be doing this for the next eight years and you'll just be drinking their delicious tears.

what are the odds Pence would make Bannon his VP?

Good. We need a president who is tough on Russia.

Dis is the beginning of the end for Drumpfttt

>HEADLINE: Trump could be impeached if he does this thing he hasn't done

"News"

You think the left protests are bad? Impeach him I dare you.

This, OMG a DEMOCRAT has ASKED the House to CONSIDER IT.

These faggot shills are going to keep deluding themselves.

>>Bill literally had swat teams dragging that little cuban shit elian gonzalez out of hiding and sending him home

I 'member

>impeach Trump
>First day of Mike Pence in the office
>Antifa, muslims and liberals burning on a spike in front of Capitol Hill
>Retarded inbreed rednecks Sup Forumstards firing up pistol in their lawn and fucking up their sisters calling for a civil war

gibber gibber

>thinking any ol' appellate judge anywhere gets to set US policy

>Joaquín Castro
Oh no Drumpf btfo

so a random fuckwit judge has more power than the president

kys leaf

>leaf

Conservatives are watching the democrat rioters and childish politicians screaming about everything trump does. Their violence and overracting politicians will be punished in the mid terms. Soon democucks will just be a regional fringe party with supporters on the coasts.

>fucking up their sisters
wtf i hate my sister now.

LOL you fat fucks wont do shit

i honestly think i'd kill myself if i was anything other than canadian, american, english, italian, german or finnish desu

>Buzzfeed

L O L

>the Republican Congress will vote to impeach the Republican President over a Republican policy proposal
Is there an end to these outpourings of liberal salt and media meltdowns? Is there an end to this ride, Sup Forums?

>what is shitposting

The midterms are going to be brutal for Republicans. People are eager to get back to the polls and remove everyone with an R by their name. Trump's support is collapsing rapidly.

> be american messenger
> get shot

He is ordering federal agencies to carry out an unconstitutional order.

I dont see a problem with impeachment.

>small-time judge vs the POTUS

ok

Yet you want to demand we protect you.

Fuck off you freeloading cunts. Stop spending so much on socialized cum distributions and refugee relocation. Put some of that money towards defending yourselves.

it hasnt even been a month
hurr durr we'll get em two years from now!

That's the next election, fool. If Trump isn't impeached by then, Republicans will face a huge backlash and lose their majorities.

say it:

A

Now hiring: $.20/post, must be able to copypasta for hours on end.

>ice niggers

>Rep. Joaquín Castro (D-Texas) says Congress should consider impeaching President Trump

you mean the Congress that's now run by the Republicans??

lol fuck off

HAHAHA. When they impeach President Trump for anything below fucking children, or coldblooded murder, every progressive swine will be trampled to death under the boots of the Trump militia. Then Trump won't just be president - he will be crowned Emperor of the United States of the American Reich.

>CASTRO
>A
>S
>T
>R
>O

>captcha: trees
FUCKING LEAF

This. They keep this up, most of their seats are lost in 2018.

Hahahahaah -- fuck you for having to do this to earn money.

Russian boogyman.

Our media will lose it's funding by the american jews if Trump get's a hold on. Think of all the reporters that will lose their pay. I mean Russia is literally a day away from attacking us, the reporters are saying that for like 10 years now.