Swebros srsly wat is dis

>be me
>get letter from Malmö
>open it
>see this

So Swedish transport agency sent me a letter which says i have to pay congestion taxes for driving in Stockholm.

But here's the twist: My car has never been in Sweden and i haven't been in Stockholm past 20 years.

And the best part:
>If you don't pay congestion tax on time, additional 500 SEK will be added to the sum total.
>Even if you believe the invoice is incorrect, you are required to pay the tax on time.
>11 SEK
>1,16 €

Seriously why you do this? How much did it cost to send this letter? What do you get from this tax, gender equal snow ploughing??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fScV3mymDcA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congestion_pricing#United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top kek

But what the fuck? Is there a way you can deny this Pekka?

Maybe you should check your garage to see if your car is still there or being driven by a pack of wild Arabs in the diverse town of Malmö as we speak

>drive your car in a different
>have to pay tax just to drive
>not registration tax just a tax to drive

Lol nice.

If they can't force you to pay the original, how do they force you to pay the extra 500?

tell them you havent been in stockholm for 20 years so it must be beyond statue of limitation. I dont know swedish law but its bullshit for 1,5 eur charge to stick for 20 years.

Apparently i have to pay and hope they pay or start shitstorm?

After that i think it rises with interest,then you will be called to court and they sentence you to pay it and then just add to your taxes or somethin

wtf ofc u dont pay it? you think that there are swedish cops ramming ur door and ahmed rushing to rape you?
literally nothing is going to happen

I'd say you are a good goy and pay but complain or something about it.
It would suck if you have to pay 500 extra for it

They have no authority over a foreigner, what means do they have to take the funds?

What are congestion taxes?

>rape and murder 12 yo girl in sweden
>get two months of community service

>don't pay 1€ tax
>jailed for life

kek

But it's a another country..... Literally how could they force you to do anything?

Contact the embassy or something, call the news, make a big scene about it (threaten to enrage nationalists)

this
youtube.com/watch?v=fScV3mymDcA

I see al-Regering has implented the new drivers Jizya for non-swedish kuffars.

If he wouldn't pay they would just send a repo guy who would start taking shit from your home

This seems one of the most retarded tax i ever heard. They do this to discourage people using private vehicles?

A foreign government is asking you for money.

Throw it away, what the fuck are they going to do?

No different from nigerian princes.

JUST swedish things

You forget one thing
The beautifull EU

>Pekka
:DDD

pay your taxes pekka, you are a white male are you not? mohammed needs a new iphone you know

>land of the refugee overload
>worried about "congestion"

Ignore it. What are they going to do, send a Syrian "family" to your door?

The "business model" is to send you a useless letter, hope you don't pay it in time and then get to pay the extra fee. It's only if you drive thru the congestion zone daily that it might add up to some sum worth mentioning. As it looks your car only drove thru once. They do it by checking the plates of your car with cameras and automated software so there's no human sending you that shit it's all automated. Call them if you want to get it sorted or just pay the 1 euro for ease

Sounds like an odd, pointless tax.

>But here's the twist: My car has never been in Sweden and i haven't been in Stockholm past 20 years.
That's weird. From what I've heard, they can only tax you if you drive in Stockholm or Göteborg, and your license plate gets captured by cameras on their checkpoints or something. If what you're saying is true, it should've been impossible for you to get this bill.

Are you gonna pay it because it's such a small and worthless bill, or make a fuss out of principle?

I say don't pay them shit. See how far they are willing to go over it.

So this is how we can afford our immigration policy, we just tax the finns

It's not that uncommon. It exists in many capital cities across the West

of coursh

Had one too once but the car was different color than mine and register number was 1 number off.

You know aswell as I do its to fund infrastructure projects. In Stockholms case, Förbifarten.

this thread makes nosense to US , if pedro or leaf sent this to me I'd just laugh

this is just a joke right

In August 2007, the United States Department of Transportation selected five metropolitan areas to initiate congestion pricing demonstration projects under the Urban Partnerships Congestion Initiative, for US$1 billion of federal funding.[97] The five projects under this initiative are; Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco,[98] State Route 520 serving downtown Seattle and communities to its east,[99] Interstate 95 between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale,[100] Interstate 35W serving downtown Minneapolis,[101] and a variable rate parking meter system in Chicago, which replaced New York City after it left the program in 2008.[102]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congestion_pricing#United_States

How about the USA? You have it too, nigger.

no that's not what I meant , we have all kinds off assfuckery regarding cars here

I meant the part where some other country tries to tax you

So you're saying if a Mexican drove through one of those US congestion tax areas, you'd say that he doesn't need to pay unlike Americans?

Fucking cuck. Top fucking cuck.

This is the border control between finland and sweden, so you think there is not cooperation between police forces

Check your receipts/bank statement for anything charged the day they claim you were there and take them to court if you find anything saying you were in a different area entirely.
Also check online to see if this is even the real agency sending this out. In the US at least there's all kinds of scammers who start by getting you to pay a few bucks for something.

>San Fran, Seattle, Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, Minneapolis, and Chicago.

So, liberal shitholes? Big deal.

In the US, tolls are collected on the road at the time you drive there, or before you are given access to the road at all.
So yes, we charge Jose too. No toll payment, no access to the road, doesn't matter who you are.
The difference is that we don't wait forever to charge you long after the fact unless you got caught trying to beat the system.
Even in toll lanes, the fee is collected electronically at the time of road usage.

sounds like a scam trying to get your credit card info for fraud

just ignore it, probably sent one to everyone they can