France's Open Air Urinals

FINALLY, some common sense! Bathrooms were so oppressive to their culture anyway

France will soon become india 2.0

>compost
>urine

Yeah, now they are only oppressing women.

Oppressing women like a proper Islamic state.

>when the French introduced bidets to England but they wee in the streets and don't even wash their hands
woi

France is a lost cause. The Anglo will the be savior of Europe.

urine is a known activator for composting

France is officially done. There is nothing that can be done to salvage it. Most of Europe has or will fall.

Why isn't it a shitskin?

Source, faggot.

Don't laugh at these, they actually aren't that dumb. Went to Waterloo 2015 and they had open air urinals, very nice. Idc about the compost but it's fine.

I dont think a constant flow of urine will be a good thing. If you over fertilize a plant it might die.

Sure thing dude

Look what overpopulation does. Turns men into cattle who shit and piss in public.

France is becoming like India, only worse, without good curry.

A match made in heaven. I peed on my compost pile and my nettle grove when I lived in the woods, and both thrived from it. Don't pee on your potato orchard though, it makes the leaves yuge and potatoes tiny. I always pee on the roots of trees and bushes when I'm in the city, much better to give them some nourishment and the urine quickly dissapates in the soil. On manmade surfaces the urine slowly distills into a stinking semipermanent film of phosphor, unless it's raining. These toilets seem like a good step in the right direction.

>DÉSIGNATED

>PISSING STREETS

FRANCE, LAND OF FLOWING NAFRI URINE

>urinals can only be used by dickbearers
No way this won't backfire.

Pee in the Loo

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY PISSING APPARATUS SHITLORD?

>this concept drawing cannot be deviated from in order to provide a model with a ground-level pee receptacle because I lack the imagination to see anything except what I am shown

That's pretty racist don't you think? I mean, it's not like Muslims are the ONLY ones that urinate. Racists like you are the reason we need more immigration.

your poo in loo meme and this only proves that you're just a bunch of cityfags

OH LOOK, ITS THIS PROXY AGAIN

>designated
>pissing
>plants

Let's meme this

Oh damn I need to try that. I have a compost pile that seem quite stagnant right now.

Oh these will be a barrel of laughs when it's windy outside

>get one chance at life
>born fed piss your entire life
JUST

They already have a giant one called Paris.

Seriously, the whole city stinks of possible. Rural France is based though, or at least it was when I was there 14 years ago.

>what is nitrogen

>Person with STD needs to pee.
>Wind blows
>Tiny urine droplets fly meters away and land on every surface including clothes and faces.
Sounds like a good idea.

>urine transmits STDs
Russian education. Urine is sterile.

Haven't been to France since 1999. I imagine that was probably the last time worth going there

Germans have them too, in the middle of public squares.

How many seconds minimum it takes for urine to sterilize anything it comes in contact with? Some STDs make your genitals drip with all sorts of other fancy fluids which get mixed in urine only upon releasing.

Pee in Tree
..mes amis

Daily reminder.
Paris != France

>dickbearers
this sort of implied positivity is strikingly problematic

>France

Do you guys really fucking piss out in the open like animals? That's weird, in America, you'd get fined for that because it's disgusting and indecent.

Where does this shit come from ? It's always those meme about French not taking shower or shaving themselves.

Where the fuck do those stereotypes come from ? Now it's Frenchs urinating in the street, wtf

There was an actual attractive woman from France visiting LA that smelled fucking horrible.(she sat next to me on bus to disneyland) Maybe not all, but just from her I assumed the shower thing was true.

sage your shitty garbage piss thread.

Disgusting retarded shitpost.

THE PISS SOAKED STREETS OF PARIS ARE ENTIRELY MOROCCAN ALGERIAN ETC

ITS NORTH AFRICAN PISS, IMPORTED

I've seen those in Amsterdam way back in 1999. smelled bad, Amsterdam is a shithole

Yes, open air urinals make sense in a big one-time event where million of people go, but I don't want to get off my train and be greeted by two peeing dicks.

NIGGERDICKS

Here in Amsterdam the English tourists are famous for urinating in the streets.

U TAKIN THE PISS M8

Those are for tourists.

Locals will go to special toilet shops.

>implying that shitskins will bother to use these at all

Europe is a fucking joke

designated shitting streets when?

Is that an indian eatery?

Piss in the streets and shit in the sheets.

>what is acidity
>what is the liebig barrel

There is a reason you dilute it with water to use as fertilizer.

Just an excuse for Frenchmen whipping their cocks out in public as they are wont to do as flaming faguettes.
Absolutely disgusting.